There's the UG, the OG and then there's the PG.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » There's the UG, the OG and then there's the PG.
MuayThaiGeek13
1/1/13 1:06:09PM
For the last 6 to 8 months I've been lurking the UG and the OG. And I have gotta say ladies and gentleman mma playground.com is the truly highest caliber of MMA fans.

I've lurked this site since 08 and have seen some oddball posters and moderators, but as of late (last couple years) this site has been perfectly conducted IMO. I just wish you all the best and am glad there are some level headed fight fans out there representing.

The problem with the people over at the UG, is that they have no parental guidance or PG in there lives.
kopower
1/1/13 1:16:31PM

Preach on brotha!
scoozna
1/1/13 2:29:52PM
I concur.
Let us pat our collective backs for 2012 and raise our beer glasses for continued MMAPG success in 2013.
FastKnockout
1/1/13 2:36:57PM
Came for the fantasy, stayed for the community.
shaneTpain
1/1/13 2:47:53PM

Posted by FastKnockout

DIS!!!!!!
tcunningham
1/1/13 4:14:16PM

Posted by MuayThaiGeek13

For the last 6 to 8 months I've been lurking the UG and the OG. And I have gotta say ladies and gentleman mma playground.com is the truly highest caliber of MMA fans.

I've lurked this site since 08 and have seen some oddball posters and moderators, but as of late (last couple years) this site has been perfectly conducted IMO. I just wish you all the best and am glad there are some level headed fight fans out there representing.

The problem with the people over at the UG, is that they have no parental guidance or PG in there lives.

i have no want or need to move to another site. this site has been great for as long as i have been here.

oh yea and SEMPER FI
prophecy033
1/1/13 4:36:31PM
The PG is a great place to post although there are still a few Sherdog level posters lurking around
pmoney
1/1/13 5:24:21PM
They may lurk at other sites, by the always come back to the PG

Glad you are back MuayThaiGeek!
sparky
1/1/13 7:00:11PM
The PG is where its at for great MMA discussion. There are so many hardcore fans who hang on the PG. Its by far my fav site on the net hands down
SpiderSilva
1/1/13 7:26:05PM
not gonna lie the OG is funny as shit
Shawn91111
1/1/13 8:07:10PM
I dont mind Sherdog and frequent that site just as much as the PG. If you can weed through the morons on Sherdog they have some really good posters.
george112
1/1/13 8:45:43PM
Pre-2007 I lurked at sherdog.

Then found the PG and have stayed every since (well except for maybe a month during which time i was banned).

I do not visit any other MMA sites other the MMA junkie just for play by plays.

Very loyal to this site. It has a lot to do with being here from the beginning
Bubbles
1/2/13 12:18:00AM

Posted by shaneTpain

Posted by FastKnockout

DIS!!!!!!

this x 100000000
Bubbles
1/2/13 12:22:41AM

Posted by Shawn91111

I dont mind Sherdog and frequent that site just as much as the PG. If you can weed through the morons on Sherdog they have some really good posters.

you'll need a John Deere tractor to get through the shertards. I was on sherdog for hours a day at times (much like I am for the PG) for a few years before I found the PG and realized the community here was awesome.

I still browse their forums every now and then, but only when I'm bored
jay98107
1/3/13 4:21:39PM
Posted a lot at sherdog for a few years, but eventually the trolling/ignorance that looks like trolling got to me. After seeing 300+ "Fedor is overated he only faught cans" threads and things like "Houston Alexander next MW champ guys such a beast srsly", it wore on me. This place is the cream of the crop.
prozacnation1978
1/6/13 2:27:08PM
I barely even go on Ufc.fight club forums just cause a lot of those people are flamers
That and now if u swear at all u get banned

Playground 4 life