One-on-One with Andrei Arlovski (Video)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » One-on-One with Andrei Arlovski (Video)
juanez13
4/28/08 4:50:26PM
LINK

a 20 min interview with andrei arlovski, basically about everything (growing up, being introduced into MMA etc....)
SmileR
4/28/08 5:02:22PM
You sir are now my favorite poster on here!
SmileR
4/28/08 5:28:57PM
Man i hope he gets that fight with Big Tim again! He was brutally honest about why he lost and i think he'd win the 4th one!
The UFC needs to resign him quickly! If they can throw £250,000 a fight a Brock they can resign Andrei and bring legit talent to the HW devision!
He's a animal and the only person except Fedor and CroCop I think could take the belt away from Big Nog.

EON
4/28/08 6:05:18PM

Posted by SmileR

Man i hope he gets that fight with Big Tim again! He was brutally honest about why he lost and i think he'd win the 4th one!
The UFC needs to resign him quickly! If they can throw £250,000 a fight a Brock they can resign Andrei and bring legit talent to the HW devision!
He's a animal and the only person except Fedor and CroCop I think could take the belt away from Big Nog.

I'd go farther and say he beat Tim in the 3rd fight and would probably beat CroCop, however Nog and Fedor would be completely different fights, they would be that of the Arlovski / Werdum fight (hopefully more aggressive.

P.S. I wouldnt worry about them re-signing him, I mean you have to be patient, he said May was the month he finds out and Dana has said he wants to treat Arlovski more fairly now and I think Andrei wants to be there as well.
CantAndleDaRiddum
4/28/08 6:09:32PM

Posted by SmileR

You sir are now my favorite poster on here!

SmileR
4/28/08 6:30:20PM

Posted by EON
I'd go farther and say he beat Tim in the 3rd fight.

I would say that too! But with me being a blind Arlovski nuthugger people would bash me!
Tim did very little in that fight and up until Andrei hurt his leg he was winning with out doubt!
Also after the fight Tim colappsed 3 times and was taken to hospital with a major concussion and Andrei went home!
Granted his leg swelled to twice its normal size the day after but that was from a checked kick!

I can't wait to hear whats happening in May!
juanez13
4/28/08 6:45:34PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by EON
I'd go farther and say he beat Tim in the 3rd fight.

I would say that too! But with me being a blind Arlovski nuthugger people would bash me!
Tim did very little in that fight and up until Andrei hurt his leg he was winning with out doubt!
Also after the fight Tim colappsed 3 times and was taken to hospital with a major concussion and Andrei went home!
Granted his leg swelled to twice its normal size the day after but that was from a checked kick!

I can't wait to hear whats happening in May!

i think whats gonna happen is the UFC will sign him to a 6 fight contract, The winner of Vera/Werdum will be set to fight for the title, and Andrei will fight Frank Mir for the top contender spot, after andrei beats Mir he fights for the title (which will either be Nog or Vera).................i think with Arlovski not having to worry about contract stuff, he'll get back to his old ways and just focus on fighting. Of course this would be in a perfect world, but i think if/when the UFC resigns him they'll look to rebuild him as a star ASAP, unlike the had done before since they didnt know if he would stay with them or not. worst case scenario he leaves the UFC, fights Mirko as his first fight, fedor as his second fight
Manak
4/28/08 6:49:32PM
i think he should get back into bodybuilding because u can notice the difference in his size cause he became leaner now. but i think it is mainly mental with AA cause if is head is in the game he is KO who ever he is fighting
billycarnage
4/28/08 7:46:47PM

Posted by juanez13

...after andrei beats Mir he fights for the title (which will either be Nog or Vera)

I think Werdum will beat Vera.
I think Werdum also has a better shot at beating Nog. I would love to see Arlovski Werdum 2. For the strap or not it will be a completely different fight. It was obvious that he wasn't on his game in the 1st fight.
I want Arlovski back in the UFC. He belongs there. I wouldn't mind him being the champ either.
juanez13
4/28/08 7:49:38PM

Posted by billycarnage

Posted by juanez13

...after andrei beats Mir he fights for the title (which will either be Nog or Vera)

I think Werdum will beat Vera.
I think Werdum also has a better shot at beating Nog. I would love to see Arlovski Werdum 2. For the strap or not it will be a completely different fight. It was obvious that he wasn't on his game in the 1st fight.
I want Arlovski back in the UFC. He belongs there. I wouldn't mind him being the champ either.

i think Vera will beat werdum, i went as far as making an Avatar bet With GSPfan
babytater03
4/29/08 7:28:05AM

Posted by juanez13

i think Vera will beat werdum, i went as far as making an Avatar bet With GSPfan

OH NOES!!
Broknmunky
5/5/08 9:30:08AM
I think Dana will resign AA. And AA would beat Sylvia if they fought again.
saemskin
5/5/08 1:59:39PM
who wants to see that fight?
I could go the rest of my life without seeing timmeh fight and not blink and eye.
bbman182
5/5/08 11:30:35PM
andrei is a stud
hdnet_mma
5/6/08 1:06:15PM
can i get a one on one with his girl