UFC 85 - Who's Going?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » UFC 85 - Who's Going?
Ben_Hutch
6/6/08 4:19:13AM
I am, block 113.

Anyone else?
SmileR
6/6/08 7:43:33AM
I could have had tickets but my stupid sister had to get married on the same day. I was still thinking of going but the wedding is in Scotland so I wouldn't be able to make it.
Violence108
6/6/08 11:11:30AM
i'm not going, but does anyone now where i could watch the fights online?? i dont have enough money to PPV it, lol
Ben_Hutch
6/6/08 11:26:32AM
Download this: TVU Player and go to channel 61886 (it's called MMA-TV).

It has nearly all MMA events LIVE on it (i know for a fact they show UFC, DREAM, EliteXC, Cage Rage).

Best thing of all is that it's all FREE! and there are NO virus'

Violence108
6/6/08 11:40:42AM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

It has nearly all MMA events LIVE on it (i know for a fact they show UFC, DREAM, EliteXC, Cage Rage).

yea i downloaded it but i donts see MMA-TV, is there something else u have to do 1st?
Ben_Hutch
6/6/08 12:39:58PM

Posted by Violence108

Posted by Ben_Hutch

yea i downloaded it but i donts see MMA-TV, is there something else u have to do 1st?

It's not there because there are no MMA events on at the moment, it'll appear about 10mins before the PPV is due to start.
Violence108
6/6/08 12:49:15PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by Violence108

Posted by Ben_Hutch

It's not there because there are no MMA events on at the moment, it'll appear about 10mins before the PPV is due to start.

oh, lol
aaa9erh8er
6/6/08 1:36:49PM
im going. i cant remeber where the tikets are but im thinken were close