Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Jigga... whaaaaaaaaat?
    she went old school
  2. If you go to C.M Punk's first UFC match....
    Stay away from him if he is near the audience! LINK
  3. Screenshots of Freiza's new transformation in the upcoming DBZ movie
    For all my fellow DBZ fans. LINK
  4. Bravo Curt Schilling
    The world we live in…Man has it changed. ADDENDUM! Curt Schilling Goes Dadmode On Twitter Trolls Bashing His Daughter
  5. Eagles trade LeSean McCoy to Bills!!
    My Bills got better today!!! McCoy was traded for LB Kiko Alonso. McCoy has the NFL's third-most rushing yards (6,792) and fourth-most rushing touchdowns (44) since he was drafted by the Eagles in...
  6. 2015 NFL Draft & Free Agency/Trades
    March 6, 2015 Chicago trades Brandon Marshall to the New York Jets for. 2015 5th rounder. How did nobody give a 3rd or even a 4th rounder for Marshall? Regardless of the 9 million per season...
    Pages: 2
  7. How does one become a referee?
    I looked at my state's athletic commission website on the licensing and it was blank. I live in Indiana. I have training and experience in MMA so I'm a good choice for that kind of work. Can't find...
  8. Ireland has accidentally legalised ecstasy, ketamine and crystal meth for one day only
    Ecstasy, ketamine, and hundreds of other drugs are currently legal in Ireland for one day only thanks to an accidental loophole in the law, The Journal reports. Ireland's 1977 Misuse of Drugs Act was...
  9. First photographs emerge of new Pacific island off Tonga
    Three men scale peak of new one-mile island off Tonga which is believed to have formed after a volcano exploded underwater and then expanded. Pictures at LINK
  10. Hunt donates $5,000 to Mark Coleman
  11. I got banned from the ufc fight club forums.
    So it finally happened. Ufc banned me from their forums on their website. I don't like the way they did it. No email or any sort of notice saying I am banned. Nor any kind of warning what so ever...
  12. So I Had A Crappy Day At Work Today
    started a new job 4 weeks ago at a new tire plant that moved here. It's still a construction site so there's a lot of different contractors from different cities and countries around the world there...
  13. Boom...Roasted!
    Chael Sonnen roasts Randy Couture (NSFW Language) Linkage
  14. Dojo Storm 540: Renato, Jeff Glover, Keenan
    The fight Dis is da higa mortsch
  15. Happy Easter to all the PG!!!!
    Except kfa cause he is always mean to me. Jk bro happy Easter to you too.
  16. Key & Peele - "Game of Thrones" Recap
  17. Happy Birthday ChrisSabal!
  18. Hilarious: Shia Labeouf
    Hilarious Actual Cannibal Shia Labeouf
  19. Medical Marijuana For Veterans Suffering From PTSD Has Finally Been Given The Go-Ahead By The Federal Government.
    Legality at the federal level, not just state level, has to start somewhere and off to the races we go!...
  20. Passive_Jay and passive-j
    Are they the same person? Both scored 88 points on the last event.
  21. Happy 420!
  22. Happy birthday jjeans!!!
    Have a good one, bud.
  23. Mayweather vs Pacquiao
    Who ya got?
  24. Tom Brady's new BFF
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  25. Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Discussion Thread
    Discuss the fight here.
  26. Glory 21: Artem Levin vs Simon Marcus (spoiler)
    I just wanted to see if anyone else watched this last night..for sure it was a robbery, def a big one..so when they were reading the score cards, first judge scored the bout in favor of Marcus, then...
  27. GoFundMe for Playground Member turned MMA Fighter
    I've been around since 2007, back when this place was extremely active...and fun as hell. Unfortunately like many people I got banned by DCRage back near X-Mas of 2008. I made an alt account and came...
  28. Haven't mowed my lawn in 3 weeks.
    It's been pretty rainy the last 2 weeks. It's a fucking war zone out there. I feel like the predator is waiting on the long grass.
  29. Share my good news
    Me and my girlfriend have just brought a new house. We are relocating leaving my home town of Coventry and moving about 250 miles away to live by the seaside in a town called Bridlington. Weve...
  30. Av bet ufc 18seven
    I've got DC
  31. Secret files reveal UK police feared Trekkies could turn on society
    For years Star Trek fans – known as Trekkies – have been the butt of jokes about their penchant for wearing pointy ears and attending science fiction conventions. But the police feared British fans...
  32. Girl in new bid for world's longest tongue
    The teenager, named Adrianne Lewis, claims that her tongue measures an astounding 4 inches (10.16 centimeters) in length, maybe even a bit more. If this is indeed the case, the teenage girl can...
  33. Man sneezes out dart stuck up nose for 44 years
    A man who regularly suffered a blocked nose sneezed out the cause - a toy dart stuck up his nostril for 44 years. Steve Easton, 51, often had a case of the sniffles or a headache and put it down to...
  34. I've Got It Under Control Fellas
    His ass thought he'd get away with that shit. Not in my house. Discuss.
  35. Happy Birthday Budge!
  36. Injured Sea Turtle Gets A 3D-Printed Jaw
    This loggerhead turtle (Caretta caretta) has got his bite back with the help of a 3D-printed, medical-grade titanium beak. Weighing 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and named Akut-3, the sea turtle was...
  37. Nike becomes suspected player in alleged $150 million FIFA bribery scandal
    The international investigation into bribery, fraud and corruption at FIFA involved some surprising American names: The Miami chairman of a popular nationwide soccer league, and a major U.S....
  38. Almost every drop of the water you drink was once dinosaur pee
    Next time you're guzzling water after a particularly intense session at the gym you might want to think about where it's come from. There's a new video on YouTube that suggests "almost every single...
  39. Kenyan lawyer offers livestock to marry Malia Obama
    Felix Kiprono, a lawyer in Nairobi, Kenya, has his eye on someone special: President Obama's daughter Malia. His offer to win her hand? Fifty cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats. "People might say I am after...
  40. Mystery of the Holes in Swiss Cheese Finally Solved
    Scientists say they have discovered why Swiss cheese has holes in it: apparently, it is all down to how dirty buckets are when the milk is collected. Contrary to what cartoons have suggested over the...
  41. Masturbating men will have pregnant hands in afterlife, warns televangelist
    Men who masturbate will find their hands "pregnant in the afterlife," a Turkish televangelist has proclaimed. LINK You've all been warned.
  42. MLB 2015 Season Thread
    Well, the first halfway big trade of the season has happened so things may light up a bit between now and the trading deadline. How is your team doing? My Mariners are not doing so hot and the Astros...
  43. Me and My IBD
    I dont know if my absence has been very noticeable around here, but over the last couple of months I've been sick about half of it. After 2 ER visits, a colonoscopy, 2 flare ups and 3 weeks of missed...
  44. Woo would've thought Jon Jones and myself would have something in common.
    We both like flaming hot funyuns!!
  45. Do you have a favorite brand of toilet paper?
    I prefer angel soft. I say that it's my favorite tp to use. I really don't like using the Super soft kind like the brand with the Bears in their commercials.
  46. What day does trash pick up at your house?
    Mine picks up Thursdays. Sometimes on Fridays if there's a holiday. My oldest daughter has trash duty and seems to only get the trash out every other week. Teenagers are assholes.
  47. Mike Francesca Show
    I was watching some UFC 188 one hour pump-up program like they always promote the week of the fight. Anyways..so I left FS2 on while I'm making breakfast and what not. After the UFC show ended this...
  48. Dusty Rhodes, 'The American Dream,' dies at age 69
    Professional wrestling icon Dusty Rhodes, known as "The American Dream," died Thursday, the WWE announced. He was 69. American Dream Dusty Rhodes Passes Away God Bless You, Dusty Rhodes. RIP.
  49. Sometimes I wish there really was a jurassic Park zoo.
    But it would probably be as Un eventful as a regular zoo. Sometimes you can see cool things. One time my wife took the kids to the zoo(sadly non dinosaur zoo) and just so happens to see the giraffes...
  50. Cockroach 1 Me 0
    90% sure i broke my ankle jumping to swat a roach from the ceiling. LOL Legit looks like a baseball underneathe my skin the swelling is so bad ill try and get pics Ever happened to you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172