Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Movie Review: Anchorman 2
    I know it has been almost 1.5 years since I have done a review but a lot has been going on in my life. I have been on the site regularly but never had anything to add to a topic that wasn't already...
  2. Kung Fury (Trailer)
    Trailer If you're an 80's child, like myself, I think you will appreciate this. I couldn't resist...I already pledged to the kickstarter campaign.
  3. Extreme Lat Pulldowns
    Am I doing them right? Video
  4. UFC 168 who done it - the phantom fart heard round the world
    https://vine.co/v/h90uDFahudt In a night filled with MMA history and insanity I feel as though this little brown gem isn't getting the headlines it deserves. Millions of us heard it, but no one...
  5. I Thought These People Were Weird. Then A Closer Look Left Me Absolutely Speechless.
    If someone were to tell me that the people in these pictures weren’t real, I’d laugh in their face. The truth of it is, though, they’re not. They are creations of a London artist named Ron Mueck, who...
  6. Happy 2014 PG!!
    Happy 2014 to the site, to the Posters and to the world of MMA! Hope you all have a good year Hopefully 2014 can bring us some new posters and maybe some changes... Either way have a great year...
  7. End of year awards - Mr Controversial 2013
    ################ Round 1 ################ Mr Controversial Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: DoTheMMAth KungFuMaster LooseCannon Chael_Sonnen JoeWarren33...
    Pages: 2
  8. End of year awards - Nuthugger of the year 2013
    ################ Round 2 ################ Nuthugger of the year Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Chael_Sonnen Jjeans tuvok ################################################## Those...
  9. End of year awards - Most Missed Poster 2013
    ################ Round 3 ################ Most Missed Poster 2013 Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Rabi Vikingr DancingDoll ################################################## Those...
  10. End of year awards - Avatar of the year
    ################ Round 4 ################ Avatar of the year Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Budgellism Kopower Prozacnation Infestructure...
  11. End of year awards - Most Improved Poster
    ################ Round 5 ################ Most Improved Poster of the year Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Shawn91111 Webbie JLS1980...
  12. End of year awards - Newbie of the year 2013
    ################ Round 7 ################ Newbie of the year Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: NikkiNeverSleep Webbie ################################################## Those...
  13. End of year awards - OG of the year
    ################ Round 8 ################ OG (07er) of the year Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: George112 Budgellism Prophecy033 kopower...
  14. End of year awards - Most Unappriciated Poster 2013
    ################ Round 9 ################ Most Unappreciated Poster 2013 Being up for an award in a different category makes you ineligible for this award. 19 votes were made but they were reduced...
  15. End of year awards - Most Unique Poster 2013
    ################ Round 10 ################ Most Unique Poster of the year: Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Chael_Sonnen Kpro ################################################## Those...
  16. End of year awards - News mogul of the year 2013
    ################ Round 11 ################ News Mogul of the year ################################################## Winner has already been determined. The Winner received 16 nominations Sparky and...
  17. End of year awards - Least Controversial Poster
    ################ Round 12 ################ Least Controversial Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Airkerma Prophecy033 Budgellism Prozacnation Pmoney Poor_Franklin...
  18. End of year awards - Most Knowledgable poster 2013
    ################ Round 15 ################ Most Knowledgeable Poster Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Svarstorm Shelter Bubbles Kpro FlashyG BustamanteAoki...
  19. End of year awards - Buddy of the year award 2013
    ################ Round 16 ################ The Buddy Award Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: JakeWalters Jjeans Tcunningham Shanetpain...
  20. How to Fight with a Broken Leg
    Master Ken knows what he's talking about. How to
  21. End of year awards - MOD of the year 2013
    ################ Round 17 ################ MOD of the year Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Grappler0000 Cowcatcher Fleek DoTheMMAth...
  22. End of year awards - Funniest Poster 2013
    ################ Round 18 ################ Funniest Poster Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Kpro Airkerma Shawn91111 Chael_Sonnen adrenaline...
  23. Happy Birthday Kpro!
    I hope this thread wasn't already made and I just missed it Either way, happy birthday mang! BTW, I was one of the people who voted for you as Funniest Poster of the Year Have a great day and keep...
  24. End of year awards - Thread of the year 2013
    ################ Round 19 ################ Thread of the year Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Recreate a photo – KFM Edition Recreate a photo – TK Edition What I feel about the...
  25. End of year awards - Poster of the year 2013!!
    ################ Round 20 ################ Poster of the year 2013 Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Budgellism JakeWalters FastKO ##################################################...
  26. Internet speed question
    Hey dudes, quick question for those that understand computers, etc My house internet is a satellite dish with an advertised speed for 1 Mbps. Its slow as hell and I just ran an internet test on it...
  27. Help: Goldrush new season ....
    Hey guys, Just wondered if anyone knows of a site i can access the new goldrush series. Thanks
  28. Ran into Ben Askren today
    So today was the first tournament of the middle school wrestling tourney season and Ben Askren was there handing out fliers to his tournament later this month. I was apparently the only one to...
  29. It's So Cold in the D!
    Well, it's -12 here and the power is out. This should be fun. I know SE Mighigan isn't the only place getting beat up with snow and cold temperatures, so what's your temperature? It's so cold in the...
  30. 2013 End of Year award winners
    Thank you to everyone who voted, we had somewhere between 20-50 voters in every category which is a brilliant turn out so thanks everyone for voting. Now onwards to the results! Mr Controversial 2013...
  31. Man killed in Oklahoma by an "atomic wedgie"
    According to the Daily Oklahoman, a man has died from underwear suffocation otherwise known as the "atomic wedgie." The newspaper article describes the situation. A man by the name of Brad Davis, a...
  32. Steven Seagal Considering Run For Arizona Governor
    Steven Seagal is no longer training Anderson Silva, who not coincidentally, is now 0-2 since the bloated B-movie star skipped town to assume the role of poultry smasher. When he's not busy chasing...
  33. Awesome Games Done Quick 2014
    Anyone ever heard of this? I only stumbled upon it the other day on Twitch, learned about Twitch from the xbox one. Twitch is a live or recorded video game streaming site, JustinTV for gamers....
  34. 50 Cent's new bodyguard? You guessed it... Ken Shamrock.
    No, seriously. He is. Link
  35. Nothing like sitting around all day on a Saturday
    Just kicking back enjoying the day and waiting for about 5pm so I can tune in and watch ufc fight night Rockhold vs Philippou. As the afternoon drags on and on it's almost time to turn on fox sports...
  36. Fish leaps from lake to catch bird in flight
    Remarkable footage has captured the moment a fish jumped out of the water to catch a passing bird. While the sight of a bird swooping down to catch a fish might not raise too many eyebrows, a...
  37. 100,000 bats rain from the sky over Australia
    A heatweave of epic proportions has had a devastating impact on Australia's bat population. A heatwave described as "catastrophic" has not only been making things difficult for the human population...
  38. Clump of spiders video goes viral
    One man got the fright of his life after poking a 'toupee' that turned out to be a big pile of spiders. Footage taken by a man as he investigated a strange hairy object on the top of a slide has gone...
  39. David Blane here again.
    Im just checking by to see how the forums are doing.So how are all of you after the New Year? As the tradition goes,here is a badass picture for you to photoshop: Me shaving with a chainsaw.Good for...
  40. Filming has begun....
    For TUF: Brasil Have to say, the turnout has been OUTSTANDING So far, only one "tough guy" promised to kick my ass.....I gave him a already used tube of Colgate and now he worships at the house of...
  41. For Budgellism
    love you bro
  42. PG Fantasy Character Fights - Mario v Sonic
    Wanted to do this for a while. Finally thought balls to it I'm doing it. Will do a championship fight on a weekend, 2 fights in the week (Tuesday/Wednesdayish). The fights take place in an octagon...
  43. MMA Federation
    MMA Federation Check out the above link to a new game currently in pre-beta stage, but looking for Kickstarter backers to fund their project which is endorsed by Bruce Buffer himself. There is only...
  44. Ex-UFC Welterweight Matt Riddle Featured In High Times Magazine
    Spark another owl! I guess we can consider this the high point of Matt Riddle's career. "Deep Waters" -- who recently inked a new deal with Titan FC -- was interviewed in the March 2014 issue of...
  45. Super Bowl XLVIII Denver vs Seattle.
    Write who you want to win and vote for who you think will win.
  46. PG Fantasy Character Fights - Midweek double header
    The fights take place in an octagon under the unified rules, so no nut shots, headbutts, laying on a fighter for 15/25 minutes, and most importantly, no foreign objects so no guns, weapons,...
  47. Who is the better Cornerback?
    With all the talk about Richard Shermans interview after the Seahawks won the NFC Championship it got me thinking about who the best Corner in the NFL is. Revis was once known as the best in the...
  48. Why the hell is season 18 named the big TEBOWSKI?
    Why? huh why?
  49. I'm such a "Dick"
    8======>
  50. Mario is an A-hole
    Proof mario is a dick
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164