Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Tom Clancy dies at 66
    Tom Clancy, whose novel "The Hunt for Red October" propelled him to fame as a favorite storyteller of the military, has died, sources say. He was 66. Link
  2. best race victory in a movie EVER!!!!
    link
  3. Happy Birthhdayyy to Playground_Samurai
    Happy birthday buddy! We never did hear why you changed your name from gspfan to P_S.. Either way have a great birthday with the family hope they're all well and I hope you are too buddy! Have a good...
  4. Hmong boxer becomes world champ
    As you all know, I'm Hmong American. We don't have any athlete stars, singers, actors and actresses etc. except for Brenda Song from Suite life of Zack and Cody. I'm proud to present this to the PG...
  5. it's been a while
    well, i haven't been on here in 2 years. got distracted i guess. i was never a forum big shot but i enjoyed posting here. i plan to get back involved again. so hello all and it's good to be back.
  6. Would You Allow yo Significant Other to go for Coffee w/ a member of the opposite Sex
    This was brought up at Sherdog and has almost 1000 replies, mostly from a few insecure, paranoid people. Anyhow the original question was Would you allow your wife or girlfriend to go for Coffee with...
    Pages: 2
  7. 2013 NHL THREAD
    Didn't see one if it exists feel free do delete it My Bruins have the east locked up AGAIN but seriously a good start and iggy is already accepted as a Bruin and the third line looks good im excited...
  8. Happy Birthday to Bubbles!!!
    Happy Birthday to the brilliant big boy Brandon/Bubbles! Hope you have a fantastic day One of these 2 guys in the picture above went overseas to Japan and beat up 11 Asians across 7 years... The...
  9. From bad to worse for Atlanta! Jones Out for season!!
    Just working today and just heard this in my truck and thought id share. Atlanta Journal reporting Julio Jones is OUT for the season due to.a.foot injury!! Wowzahs!!! Glad he aint on any.of my...
  10. my getting jumped story from last weekend.
    So I work at a bar. It's a small little place that for the most part pulls a nice crowd. I barback, cook, and basically do security. So late the other night, around 1:45 I'd been busy and this group...
  11. Being: Mike Tyson
    Has anyone been watching this show on Fox Sports 1? It's pretty good and kinda lets you into the life of iron mike. I know there's another show coming out next month on hbo or showtime. That looks...
  12. Frank Shamrock T.V. Special
    Anyone watch this? Thoughts on the meeting with Ken?
  13. Oregon Ducks (prophecy) vs Washington Huskies (Kpro)
    You're going down Boss!!!
  14. son of Vikings Adrian Peterson, age 2, dies after assault
    link My heart goes out to this man.
  15. Kangaroo MMA
    Kangaroo MMA. Submission finish (they're learning BJJ.) Notice the stomps though: Pride Rules. Video Link
  16. New IPhone 5C
    After owning a blackberry for what seemed like an eternity I've finally decided to see what all the iPhone fuss was about... And WOW! I love it! It's seriously better then my laptop! I'm going to be...
  17. Quick hockey (NHL) question
    Since I hate basketball, the Braves are out, and both the Falcons and Dawgs only play during weekends I decided to start following the NHL for the first time in my life (the free trial of Dtv Center...
  18. Apparently 9 out of 10 americans are unaware of this
    I was unaware, if it's true. The realities of wealth distribution is scary. And I bet it's far worse in other countries. Link Fucked up the poll is there a way to edit it?
    Pages: 2 3
  19. Good times with customer service
    So, I just had the worst customer service experience ever. Let me preface what happened before I called them... I'm pretty low on funds, and on the 12th I decided to pay my power bill in advance of...
  20. Texts from last night's fight...TUF Episode 7
    With the assistance of comedian Adam Hunter of MMA Roasted, FOX Sports has obtained the transcript of a secret text message during episode five. The texts were exchanged between Dana White, Wanderlei...
  21. A-Rod Enjoys His Hookers Two at a Time, According to New Book
    According to the New York Post, an upcoming book by author Michael Gross, going by the succinct title of “House of Outrageous Fortune: Fifteen Central Park West, The World’s Most Powerful Address,”...
  22. Recreate a photo - Time to Vote! - KFM Edition
    Who's photo was your favorite? The original: Theoutlaw08: Airkerma: kopower: Svarstorm: SpiderSilva: jjeans:
  23. Kinda pissed off
    but not in a way where something happened to me. Back when I was in grade 9 (so over a decade ago) my highschool football field was a torn up piece of shit. It had those field goal posts doubled as a...
  24. Dancing Dolls Latest Book.... Let's talk Halloween
    LINK Hey guys DancingDolls latest book is out now but due to the nature of the contents of the book we can not actually discuss it on the site itself . So here's a link, it's NSFW and is I think her...
  25. NEW Team Sonnen jersey for TUF Brasil
    I've been called the white 50 Cent.......Sir Sonnen.....filho da puta >> a term I personally deciphered using my MASTERY of LINGUISTICS...it means, simply "the Great and Humble Bearer of...
  26. Mexican Boxer Francisco Leal dies of brain injury following KO loss
    Junior featherweight Francisco "Frankie" Leal, who suffered an eighth-round knockout loss Saturday night to Raul Hirales in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, died Tuesday from a brain injury suffered in the...
  27. 10 Simple Halloween Life Hacks For Kids & Adults (Video)
    http://youtu.be/ADLx4-oeS7g http://youtu.be/ADLx4-oeS7g
  28. NASA downplays 2032 killer asteroid fears
    As word reached the media that a giant 1,300ft asteroid was hurtling towards us, headlines soon started to appear heralding the upcoming apocalypse with an estimated collision date of 2032 and the...
  29. First complete 'bionic man' unveiled
    A robot made entirely out of artificial body parts has been revealed at a museum in Washington. Complete with a human-like face and the ability to talk, the bionic contraption was unveiled at the...
  30. What does a jump from 128,000ft look like?
    New breathtaking POV footage has been released of Felix Baumgartner's record-breaking jump. The Austrian skydiver entered the history books last year when he rose to an altitude of 128,000ft and then...
  31. New toxin is world's deadliest substance
    The new type of botulinum toxin is so deadly that its details have been withheld from public databases. The protein botulinum is produced by the soil bacterium Clostridium botulinum and is able to...
  32. 3D printing to enter the metal age
    An ambitious new project aims to use 3D printing technology to produce objects made out of metal. The ability to produce physical three-dimensional objects on demand from a printing device promises...
  33. Toilet-themed restaurant comes to LA
    An eatery with a rather unusual theme is set to entertain and disgust its customers in equal measure. It would seem to be at odds with what people want to see when enjoying their favorite foods, but...
  34. Amazon rainforest home to 441 new species
    A new species of monkey was among the discoveries, the "purring" Caqueta titi which has the unique trait of making noises like a cat. "All of the babies purr like cats," said scientist Thomas Defler....
  35. Company offers balloon trips in to space
    An Arizona firm called 'World View' is offering tourists the chance to ride in to space aboard a balloon. An offshoot of the Paragon Space Development Corp, the firm is hoping to compete with Richard...
  36. Beijing to test giant smog pollution vacuum
    A novel new technique for dealing with smog is to be trialled in one of China's largest cities. Pollution has become increasingly problematic in China in recent years with smog enveloping its largest...
  37. 1000 Prop speech
    Once again we are at that time I have to right a prop speech to thank you all for getting me to a milestone amount of props! If it wasn’t for the PG family and community I wouldn’t have stuck around....
  38. Mysterious hum could be mating fish
    Local authorities have been investigating a strange and pervasive humming noise in Southampton. The sound is so pervasive and so annoying that some residents of Hythe in Hampshire, England have had...
  39. Choked someone out today
    So I was working in my jewellery shop and about to close up for the day and I was talking to a friend who had stopped in to say hi, all of a sudden, this black guy comes in and starts saying he wants...
  40. Lou Reed dead at 71
    link Lou Reed, a massively influential songwriter and guitarist who helped shape nearly fifty years of rock music, died today on Long Island. The cause of his death has not yet been released, but...
  41. Fantasy Basketball league starting up
    I sent out mass invites from last season like 2 weeks ago and so far only 3 other people have joined up. I made the draft for Wed night at 9pm EST and the league will start in week 2. Yahoo league....
  42. If Mark Hunt and Miley Cyrus had a baby...
    I'm pretty sure this would be it
  43. Anyone else see Machida's Head kick coming ...
    Hey guys, Just wondered if anyone on this site called Machida's Head kick on Munoz before it happened. I was sat there watching Machida's movement in the fight, As soon as the fight started, Machida...
  44. David Blane here.
    Just letting you know im still alive.Working as a rent a cop.
  45. 2013-2014 NBA Season Thread
    I used the search function and could only find topics similar to this, so I figured I'd just go ahead and make one for this season since today is opening day and all. I'm watching Heat/Bulls right...
    Pages: 2 3 4 5
  46. happy halloween to the playground
    Is anyone dressing up ?? Post your pics. I'm heading to work in a hour Going as a UFC fighter like last year Going to a haunted attraction afterwards tonight Be safe have fun tonight
  47. Who Is?
    Who here is dressing up for Halloween? Me, I'm not dressing up, but my favorite thing is doing their make up for Halloween. I was just wondering who else loves Halloween as much as my family does....
  48. School Shut Down and Kids Hospitalized After 6th Grade Boys Spray Too Much Axe
    It is hardly news that pre-pubescent boys have no idea how to properly administer Axe body spray. It is news when said inappropriate Axe use causes a school-wide shutdown. Eight students were...
  49. Funny Mike Tyson parody
    Based on Mike Tyson during the Tyson vs Lewis boxing conference. Obscenities are bleeped. Viewers discretion is advised. LINK
  50. Ignoring the no politics thing for one post
    Like Ron Paul? You'll love Dwight David Honeycutt
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166