Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Hooters International 2013 Bikini Pageant hosted by Chael P.
    The Hooters International Swimsuit Pageant, hosted by Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) fighters Chael Sonnen and Kenny Florian, will air live beginning at 9 p.m. exclusively in Hooters locations...
  2. What Music Would You Walk Out To?
    A couple buddies of mine and I were recently discussing fighter walk out songs and some of the one we thought were terrible, others that we liked, as well as some songs we thought specific fighters...
  3. Would You Rather? Official Thread
    This one is simple. Each post will have two parts two it. Part 1: Answer the 'Would You Rather?' question on the post above you Part 2: Come up with your own for the next person
  4. Justin Beiber Fans Prove Their Intelligence
    If you aren't familiar with the sketch "Lie Witness News" on Jimmy Kimmel Live, it's a segment where they ask people on the street their opinions of news items that are false. This time they...
  5. Texas teen makes violent joke during video game, is jailed for months
    A Texas teenager who has been in jail since March faces an eight-year prison sentence because of a threatening joke he made while playing an online video game. In February, Justin Carter was playing...
  6. I'm going to share with teh Playground....
    My Wedding Vows from last nights festivities - - - To Brittany :) "Look at the gold, look at the glitter, look at the rubies, look at the diamonds, look at the sapphires.... Talk about Pandamonium,...
  7. New family addition - new puppy.
    just thought I would share a new addition to my family that we got from a rescue today. Backstory, had to put my dog of 9 years down a month ago and new it was gonna end that way a few months prior....
  8. Top 10 Professional Wrestlers of All Time (WWF/WCW)
    I was a big WWF and WCW fan growing up, as I am sure many of you were, that then switched over to the UFC. As you see by my name & avatar, I was a huge fan of "The Loose Cannon" Brian Pillman, but...
  9. today was a reminder why i hate ignorant mma fans
    So long story short My assistant store manager is starting to get into Ufc Sees a lot of the fights on fuel channel He will ask me some questions. Anyways he said he saw Silva fight. Okay what fight....
  10. The year of the......
    Denver Broncos is starting soon.......Are you ready? I am 16-0!!!!!!!!!
  11. AWESOME Hernandez Article
    I am so sick and tired of bitter NFL writers and fans coming up with bullshit excuses to trash the Pats. As a Pats fan, I was elated to find this article:...
  12. Revenge is Sweet
    I've been going back and forth since yesterday as to whether or not I should share this here, but damn it, the more I think about it the more giddy and proud I become. Yesterday I decided that I'd go...
  13. Animals Can Be Jerks
    I'm bored as hell surfing youtube trying to find something to amuse me, and I came across this video. I was laughing my ass off through most of it. I figure I can't be the only person who will enjoy...
  14. Happy 4th of July!!
    I'll be celebrating with family, at my parents house on their lake. There will be much meat grilling, and consumption of alcoholic beverages. We bust out some classic yard games like, beer pole,...
  15. I give up.
    I'm moving to Canada.
  16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!!!!
    2013 years and counting!!!!!!
  17. Canadian Curler Suspended for Doping
    So this is probably one of the more unusual headlines you will see on a press release in this, or any, country: “Canadian curler suspended for anti-doping rule violation.” On Wednesday morning, the...
  18. Anderson Silva is a troll
    Just a little 36 second video I found that I think is hilarious. Hopefully you do to: Anderson Silva is a Troll
  19. If Your Cable Company Told the Truth
    Seems about right... Video (NSFW Language)
  20. Me and Weidman just got done.....
    Playing this sahweeet game....Chris especially loved the KTFO option
  21. SKYRIM: Legendary Edition !!!!!!!!!!
    Hey fellas! Question for you MMA fans who double as gamer nerds (Because what else we gonna do waiting for the prelims to begin?) SKYRIM!!! Worth buying? I finished The Last Us sooner then expected &...
  22. Am I a douche for thinking this way...?
    So basically I know a person who's got a 10k run in x amount of days and all her social network sites are filled with requests to donate to her Now that's understandable. But when people start...
  23. Hitler watches Silva/Weidman
    youtube Thanks to casketcoin for showing me this
  24. David Blaine here
    Here's the usual pic update.My phone was charging so I had to take the photo with the oven
  25. Referee decapitated in Brazil
    A young 20 year old soccer referee was decapitated and quartered before having his head put on a spike, he had stabbed a player who retaliated when sent off the field. News link Following on from the...
  26. Names That Say Something Else... Go!
    Abe Restfondler
  27. They don't call me (P)erfection for nothing....
    Chael P. Sonnen doesn't speak Ghetto......son! Link
  28. fantasy football help
    In about a month or so I am going to be drafting my fantasy team. This is a 3 person keeper league and I am wondering who I should keep. We are also nto allowed to keep QBs. Potential Keepers:...
  29. Man gets in fight, runs away, knocked out by tree
    As the title says. Love the dialogue afterward "whud he hit me wid?" "He hit you wid a tree" "felt like he hit me wid a meteor" Link
  30. So I joined the Public Library
    Who would have thought Killing time at work would lead to such a thing. I was reading my Groupon Emails and I found these online courses called Universal Class. I did a goggle search for reviews and...
  31. ShamPow!!!
    This is a video I found a year or 2 ago and just remembered about it and felt the need to watch it again. It's called ShamPow and it is, imo, hilarious. ShamPow They also did a sequel of sorts:...
  32. Best Boxer of all time?
    Too many options so I just put in my fav's... have others? post em!
  33. 30 reasons Texas is better than the other 49 states
    Link Enjoy
  34. Happy Birthday to Airkerma!!!
    Happy birthday dude!!! Have a brilliant day and I hope you get some nice presents and stuff!!!! Enjoy it man
  35. Going Fishin for the next few days!!!!
    Taken the kids camping for the next few days at twin lakes, colorado. Right at the base of mt Elbert the largest of the colorado 14ers. I'll post pics to my fb and get em here for everyone to see the...
  36. Remember my name.....
    When I think of Walter H. White, I can't help but think of Richard Nixon.... Both of their social commentary and tales of heroic adventure catapulted us into worlds of superhuman greatness. They both...
  37. Cow falls through roof, kills sleeping man.
    There you have it. As a Wisconsinite I'm terrified.
  38. Don't forget....
    7-17 @ 9pm exclusively on Chael Tv.....I mean Fuel Tv - - - The Hooters 2013 Hooters Swimsuit Invitational *** One of the contestants told me a joke: She says, what's 2 inches (off the ground) 10...
  39. Really, who is Chael Sonnen?
    Who is Chael Sonnen? First off, I am a Brilliant man and it's something that has plagued me for a looooong time. You wanna know who Chael Sonnen is? Chael Sonnen is a tyrant. Chael Sonnen is a...
  40. LeBron voted best athlete
    It just got me thinking, if LeBron why and if not LeBron why not and who instead? link
  41. Broken Lizard Confirms Super Troopers 2
    Looks like it may be finally happening Source
  42. Pot pipe found in 4 year old's happy meal!
    http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/pot-pipe-found-kids-burger-king-happy-meal-173704215.html Only in good ole USA!
  43. MMA Campfire Tales: Old School Violence in a New School Sport
    MMA Campfire Tales My latest over on MMA Valor deals with some of the fucked up shit I think about during fights. Everyone says "I'm not here to make friends" before a fight, but until someone uses...
  44. Internet speed where you are?
    Work PC LINK
  45. MMAPG Fantasy Football League
    MMAPG Fantasy Football Standard league with PPR. Password is MMAPG Draft is currently scheduled for next Saturday, the 27th. Goodluck to all who join
    Pages: 2
  46. Chael truth talks Vandalay, LeBron, Kirstie Alley......
    Sir Sonnen - - >The Backwoodsman Genius - - > The Aristotle of love-making is baaaack, wittier than ever, with the guns polished up and the vocal cords sharper than a Republican at a GOP...
  47. Fantasy Football Salary Cap Dynasty league draft question
    I have the 3rd overall pick in the draft and I can keep anyone for up to 5 years. Peterson and Rodgers have been taken. I am debating between Luck and Rice, but am open to suggestions. I have a $100...
  48. Royal Baby??!!!!???
    Just a heads up - - - if the "Royal Baby" is unable to compete for the media spotlight against North West, Chael Sonnen, aka, the OG of the UK, the OB of GB, will gladly take its place on short...
  49. The Animated tales of a G-A-N-G-S-T-E-R
    Vintage material.....as smooth as a refreshing wine-cooler from Mrs. Benson Henderson's 7-11 Link
  50. Ryan Braun suspended rest of year
    Major League Baseball has suspended Milwaukee Brewers slugger Ryan Braun without pay for the remainder of the 2013 season. Braun will not contest the suspension, which was meted out for "violations...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167