Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. US Entertainment Industry To Congress - Legalize Us To Deploy Spyware, Malware, Ransomware, Trojans, etc.
    The hilariously named "Commission on the Theft of American Intellectual Property" has finally released its report, an 84-page tome that's pretty bonkers. But amidst all that crazy, there's a bit that...
  2. Man of Steel
    Or aptly renamed CHAEL OF STEEL....The new summer blockbuster.....and your new desktop background....because I SAID SO - - now, go make me a steak....
  3. Translate English into 'gangsta'
    I be havin a shitload of simple funk wit this. Y'all fools should check it out. translator I also don't mean ta offend mah playas. Just simple fun.
  4. 900 Props Speech!
    A lot of shits changed since I started doing my prop speeches, seanfu aka ghandikush actually gave me my very first prop but the PG's changed and members have been cut, a lot for the better and a...
  5. Playground, I need help
    Is there a website or a place that I can find more information about fighters, like who they train with and what their discipline is? I want to be more informed when making my fight selections. If...
  6. Drunk driver crashes while having sex; leaves ejected lover on the road then hides behind cactus
    ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — A New Mexico man faces multiple charges after police say he was having sex with a woman while driving drunk and crashed, ejecting the woman from the vehicle. this happens every...
  7. Deadly Crossing movie
    Anyone see the new Seagal movie that just came out at red box? It was actually pretty good. Kind of like Under Siege. I swear Seagal could be in the MMA if it was more popular when he was in his...
  8. Future Travel: NY to Los Angeles in 45 Minutes
    Traveling across the country or the world via any modern mode of transportation is a time-consuming affair. It can also be really annoying with the long lines, crying babies, armrest hogs, cramped...
  9. Top 10 favorite Baseball Players all time
    I'm having a long day at work, and needed to start something. Name your top 10 favorite baseball players of all time, if you dont like baseball then too bad. If you cant think of ten then put...
  10. so i'm wearing cargo shorts to a wedding.
    Is that wrong? I don't know the people getting Married they are Mrsspidersilva friends.I will know no one and be board. Hopefully I can find a plug to charge my phone. I Also brought an iPod. I will...
  11. Kids acting up in restaurants - Your opinion
    Ok so back-story. My brother went out to dinner with my other brother, his wife, their 2 girls (ages 6 and 3) and my parents and a few others. It was in a restaurant, an upscale TGI Fridays type of...
  12. FYI - I'm giving away an autographed Cain Velasquez picture
    I've reached 1000 followers on Twitter and will be giving an autographed Cain pic away to a random follower on Monday. If any of my fellow PG'ers want to get in on the giveaway, just follow me there....
  13. IT'S ON: Mayweather vs. Alvarez official for Sept. 14
    Thoughts?
  14. Finally let go from my job today. :-\
    If you remember my post from January it's been torture sense then. Pretty much been going to work thinking I was going to lose my job everyday. It's been rough and depressing. So today it finally...
  15. MLB Looking to Suspend Mad Peeps
    Apparently the MLB is sick of people cheating and is actually going to do something about it. Usually they wait until somebody pisses hot (except for Braun), but not this time. Big names on the list...
  16. What Game are You Anticipating most?
    This is kinda for those of us on here that are gamers. I have a PS3 myself, and for me the biggest must have game is the Last of Us, and with it being just over a week away from being released, I...
  17. Can someone tell me which takedown this is?
    I know this is kind of a funny and lame question to ask, but I have seen this takedown done before, in person and on TV and I have always wanted to learn it. But I want to know the name of the...
  18. Chael & Shogun on Tommy Toe Hold....
    UFC changes their policy on weed, Rampage Jackson goes to Bellator, and Chael Sonnen fights Shogun at UFC on FOX Sports 1.1. Link
  19. Why's James Cryin?
    Link
  20. Greg Popovich vs. Phil Jackson
    Whos the better coach? Ive got to go with Popovich
  21. The Tac ( Cannabis) Song
    It may take a close listen the decipher the Geordie accent, but the tac song is funny. Buzzcocks tac song You don't have to be a gangster to Fuckin smoke tac, all you have to be is absolutely...
  22. Who's ready.......
    - For some CHAEL TV today? - For some Brazilian on Brazilian crime? I’m talkin’ old school here. Back in the day. Before Randy, Dan & Matt. Chael Sonnen Promotions. West Coast Vale Tudo. Walking that...
  23. MMA + smoked meats + beer
    This is my idea of the perfect Saturday. Brisket in the smoker, beer is on ice and now it's waiting time!
  24. For all fans of Ali
    Take a look at this story. I thought it was great. My dinner with Ali
  25. Stanley cup finals set
    Chicago Blackhawks vs Boston Bruins Who do you say takes the cup?
  26. 1000
    I finally made the club of 1000 correct picks. For both primary and secondary
  27. Can someone help me?
    I'm looking for a link to the last episode of Game of Thones from tonight. Please help PM link. Props for the help too!!!!
  28. This is not happening(Stand up comedy)
    This just started I'll try and keep t up dated but here is the first episode. Click it TJ Miller is funny
  29. E3 starting up in 45 min!
    If you're a gamer you already know what time of the year it is. E3! Spike TV will have live coverage of all the press conferences starting in about 45 minutes. EA's press conference will be held at...
  30. Patriots sign Tebow
    The Patriots just signed Tim Tebow. I think they might be preparing for life after Tom Brady.
  31. In need of a..........
    Championship Belt for my Chael Sonnen action figure - - - > If you have a Jones or Silva, rip it off and send it to me (FREE Props for Life)
  32. anyone ever move from employee to manager? advice?
    So I have been workin at this little bar for over a year now, and a girl I've worked with in various places for over 5 years just got promoted to acting manager. We are basically the veterans of the...
  33. Shogun sponsored by Nike?
    It's a good look for him.....a premonition perhaps
  34. Just finished my last college final for an English/Journalism degree
    Help me celebrate my grim future of bagging groceries!
  35. What if Anderson Silva Played Soccer? [VIDEO]
    Tried to add this to the Videos section, but no luck. Hopefully someone smarter can figure it out for me. Enjoy! O Sonho de Anderson Silva
  36. Hows the forum doing
    David Blaine here,been a while since I posted. we will catch up.Here's the traditional pic every time i post:
  37. HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION BITCHEZ
    What's up guys so about 2 weeks ago I experienced my grad form high school! It was one of the coolest things and easily the biggest accomplishment of my life so far. Got to drive me and my date in my...
  38. Smack Off 2013
    Defending MY Title this hour in teh Jungle.....#Smackoff Teh King of Smack ...who's ALWAYS Jacked - has Scientific proof that Wand is a HACK!
  39. Have you ever sat on the pooster so long your legs go numb?
    I used to all the time at work. At home when I do I try and walk down the hallway it feels like I'm walking on my ankles. lol perfect for this hahahahaha
  40. teh Sonnen's War - Part Five
    Ah, Saturday afternoon -- UFC on the horizon and another episode of Sonnen's War. In the upcoming pages, Sonnen's commentary and tales of heroic adventure(s) will initiate you into the world of...
  41. PGers
    Won't be in the surprise van tonight as I have work at 6am meaning the event would finish roughly 30 minutes before I start work... Anyway have a good one! Don't be sending me spoilers or PMing me...
  42. Happy birthday prophecy!!
    Hope you have a great day man and I'm sure the day will come whereby your family will be celebrating Father's Day and your birthday on the same day and I hope that results in double the amount of...
  43. Attention Gamers
    So my friends coming round next week and we are competitive as hell, we're competitive at everything, who can eat the fastest, most, drink the most, you know that one friend you always try one...
  44. South Carolina Man Arrested For Beating Disabled Man With His Own Prosthetic Leg
    A disabled South Carolina man was pushed off a moped and then beaten with his own prosthetic leg by an assailant who was arrested early today for assault, cops charge. What a loser
  45. They Made the Hope Barbie
    In January of last year, my wife and I asked people to email Mattel, and ask for the Hope Barbie, a Barbie that was surviving cancer, with a bald head and wigs. We wanted her to be called Hope...
  46. BREAKING: James Gandolfini Dead at 51
    Link
  47. Anyone ever heard of this - Restaurant Party
    Ok so my wife and I, plus my in-laws were invited to a Retirement party for a family friend. The family friend is 65 and retiring, her spouse is throwing a surprise party at a restaurant that has a...
  48. Wedding Gift Sparks Epic Text Battle: Is Marriage Etiquette Dead?
    "Kathy Mason and her boyfriend (who chose to remain anonymous) attended the wedding of two Canadian women, and things went afoul from there. Mason's boyfriend, who sent his story, along with a...
  49. Screwed
    Hello all. You will be seeing less of me in the threads during the day. My work has outlawed a lot of gaming sites and time wasting sites. I will still be on occasionally after work. But look for a...
  50. Trying to remember / figure out my router password...
    So to make a long story short - I'm trying to connect to my home WiFi via my phone and can't remember my password. I had the same issue when I switched to DirecTV and had to set up my OnDemand. I...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166