Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Recurring Dream(s)
    What are some of your recurring dreams? I've been having this recurring dream for a while and it's beginning to bother me. It starts out with me attending a university. Then I drop out of college and...
  2. Daft Punk "Random Access Memories" - Free Stream
    LINK
  3. OH DEAR GOD KILL IT WITH FIRE
    WHYYYY GOD WHYYYYYYY
  4. Half Cat Image Circulates The Web
    A bizarre image allegedly found on Google Street View has become an Internet phenomenon. The half-cat went viral after appearing online and has since become a hot topic. Rumors suggested that the...
  5. Is Bacon The Secret To Long Life?
    Daily bacon might not seem very healthy but 105-year-old Pearl Cantrell swears by it. The centenarian has raised seven children during her lifetime and recently celebrated her 105th birthday, but it...
  6. Armless Artist Refused Visa
    A Kazakh artist who was born without arms says he could not get permission to enter the UK last month because he could not give fingerprints. Karipbek Kuyukov planned to attend an anti-nuclear...
  7. Russian Billionaire Plans 2045 Initiative Making Immortality Possible
    Russian Billionaire Dmitry Itskov has founded an initiative intent on finding a way to live forever. More than 20,000 people have so far signed up for Itskov's "2045 initiative" which aims to extend...
  8. 78,000 People Apply For One Way Trip To Mars
    Despite there being no way get home again, thousands have rushed to sign themselves up to Mars One. The highly ambitious project aims to send humans to live on Mars by 2022, despite the fact that...
  9. Chael and Vand beef in the van - Translation
    Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva once had some kind of verbal exchange in a van in Austin, Texas a few years back. This might be where the beef started between the two. This is a translation of what...
  10. Posting marathon.
    This idea was sparked by the notorious Pookie. Pookie ran a marathon here on PG but kept all the props to himself. Unlike Pookie's marathon, my marathon is intended to raise props for YOU. If you are...
    Pages: 2 3
  11. Attention Ebay users.......
    Mr. UFC, Mr. FUEL Tv, and soon to be Mr. FOX Sports 1 has something to say......pipe down, ya might learn something. Since getting my Coca-Cola sponsorship, I will be selling thee ACTUAL can of cold,...
  12. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A HELICOPTER DOING BACKFLIPS?
    The Blaze Red Bull is always connected to the coolest shit going down.
  13. MMA Campfire Tales:
    MMA Campfire Tales Is it possible to be a poor sport in a blood sport? In my latest MMA Campfire Tales, we look at three of the worst cases of poor sportsmanship of early MMA and decide who was...
  14. Winning Powerball Numbers
    Tonight's winning Powerball numbers are: 2, 11, 26, 34, 41 & PB 32.
  15. A little weird maybe....
    Okay so i just got to work. I log onto the computer and go to msn.com first thing i see and click is "Nightmare storm in Texas kills 6" okay heres the weird part. I had dreams about tornados last...
  16. ATTN: Gaming nerds / Comic book dweebs !!!
    INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us !!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else play this yet?! GAME OF THE YEAR hands down! Its basically Mortal Kombat with DC super heroes. If you were a comic book / super nintendo kid like...
  17. I have an unhealthy obsession
    With Emma Watson photo's/memes/GIF's whatever.. Sorry guys... Time to dig my t-shirt out......................
  18. Phil Jackson: Michael Jordan was better leader, shooter and defender than Kobe Bryant
    In his upcoming book Eleven Rings, legendary NBA coach Phil Jackson offers a comparative analysis of Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant, and it turns out there’s really no comparison. Link
  19. George112 for Top Poster Accolade
    This is my petition to give the one and only OG of the Playground a 'Top Poster' accolade. The man has over 4000 posts, countless props, and has always been a staple of posters on the Playground...
    Pages: 2
  20. Robbery gone very wrong
    This is what a car jacking looks like when a driver carries. Link
  21. Armor Clad Mayor of Stockton
    STOCKTON (CBS13) – It’s not exactly how you expect a state of the city address to go, a mayor pulling out his own warrior gear to make his point. “Who’s willing to fight for Stockton?” asked Mayor...
  22. You guys remember this?
    Here's a blast from the past. I still remember this day. I got some many props for this it was unreal. Enjoy Fedor vs Hendo stoppage discussion teh kingsmashers i apologize while not apologizing...
  23. Dexter Season 8 Trailer
    After seven seasons, the end begins. Link
  24. Has anyone ever been stabbed more than Santana in a movie?
    You know the gang leader in American me. What 50-60 times? Link
  25. Maybe a little crazy, but how fucking sweet would it be if....
    Once a year we had a "get together" with various members of the PG!? I know it sounds sort of crazy, but really how cool would that shit be!? The PG is the only placei would suggest this of course....
  26. It's all about guns and butter
    I'm watching baby boy(which is a solid movie) and was wondering are YOU a guns person or are you a butter person? Gunz N Butta
  27. Chael Sonnen Caught Urinating On Wanderlei’s Car?
    In a photo that recently came to our attention on Twitter, Chael Sonnen takes the beef with Wanderlei Silva to the next level as he appears to be urinating on a vehicle with Wanderlei’s image on it....
  28. Man hit by bus after robbing a woman in Colombia
    A Colombian thief badly botched his getaway after swiping a woman's mobile phone in a Bogota bus station. After grabbing the phone the thief sprinted out of the doors and ran headlong into an...
  29. New dog after death of old dog. How long did you wait?
    Just wondering what other members have done. Never had pets growing up and my wife and I rescued the dog we have now 9 years ago. She has took a turn for the worse a few months ago and Friday is the...
  30. Batman fan? Arkam City fan?
    Check out the trailer for Batman: Arkam Origins. No gameplay of course but the CG alone is worth five minutes of your time. And did mention Deathstroke? Link
  31. OKC Tornado videos are crazy scary
    My grandma lives right outside OKC and we got a call that she is fine out there. These dam Tornados are scary. check out the videos of the tornado
  32. New Xbox Unveil tomorrow
    The countdown is on: Microsoft is making a next-generation Xbox and you’ll be able to see the first details LIVE right here on Tuesday, May 21. The 60 minute announcement event will air live right...
  33. Zach Sobiech passed away this morning
    Not sure how many of you know exactly who he is. His fame came from his video that was featured on youtube and eventually made it's way across the globe. When Sobiech was 14 he was diagnosed with...
  34. R.I.P. Ray Manzarek
    Sad day in music For anyone who is unaware of who he is, he was the co-founder and keyboardist of The Doors.
  35. Guess the fighter
    Just like the title says, guess the fighter from a picture a member posts. Any pictures that remind you of a fighter put it, for example, you can put a picture of an alligator for Jacare or a picture...
  36. Your Addiction(s)
    * MMA * Toothpicks * Twitter * Index cards (the new sticky note) * Spiced Rum & Coke * Smoked meats * Collecting MMA memorabilia (Newest addiction)
    Pages: 2
  37. Soldier slaughtered in London, terrorist incident
    Fucking scum, a young 20 year old believed to be a British soldier knocked down and butchered and beheaded by two Islamic radicals, video The EDL are reported to be on the scene now trying to cause...
  38. Did you know Josh Berkman is now in the WWE?
    And totally on TRT!!!! Here are picks of him while in the UFC and his current gimmick in theUFC.
  39. Brutal, fatal cleaver assault in London called a terrorist attack
    They first hit the man, thought to be a British soldier, with a car in broad daylight. Then the two attackers hacked him to death and dumped his body in the middle of a southeastern London road. As...
  40. Funniest knockout face ever?
    Words can't describe it. Just watch. Link
  41. Alright guys
    i ferl compelled to make a thread i am drunk and i love all you guys. i know youve heard it before but wtf. who cares? an extra thread can't hurt i got propped by DotheMmAmath. tjats badass to me....
  42. Happy Birthhdayyy to Poor_Franklin!
    Have a great day buddy! I've known you for so long, interacted with you for an absolute age I probably read your opinions everyday which is more than I can say for my own friends but I still don't...
  43. Celebration degrading to women
    A celebration by an American female Football player has caused controversy in the sport. Whilst I think the celebration is very degrading to her opponent, I have absolutely no objection to how they...
  44. Is this the greatest moment in TV history?
    You tell me. Link
  45. Happy Birthday Budge!!
  46. A question
    Can plants think?
  47. Facebook contest to win MMA gloves...
    Anyone else see this Steven Seagal contest on Facebook? You can win his MMA gloves and weapons he uses in movies. Pretty cool I think. Just thought I'd share it with yall....
  48. 1000 correct picks
    1007 to be accurate. Playground OGs (as George would say) get your hands up!
  49. Memorial Day
    Just wanted to take a moment to extend a thank you to all the servicemen and women who have defended freedom at home and abroad. And offer my condolences to anyone who has lost a friend or family...
  50. Earthquake In Russia Could Be Deepest Ever
    A magnitude-8.3 quake that hit Russia's Kamchatka Peninsula could be the deepest ever recorded. The scale of the earthquake in the region is down to its geology, sitting atop a subduction zone where...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166