Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. 2013 MLB season thread
    there has been a lot of transactions this year, so lets get started on what should be a great baseball season: - pitchers and catchers have reported to camp - Michael Bourn signed with the Indians...
    Pages: 2 3
  2. No Wrestling in 2020
    So the IOC has decided to remove wrestling from their list of 25 "core sports". i can not believe they're taking what is most likely the very first olympic sport out of this competition. i feel for...
  3. Heart Attack Grill spokesman dies from heart attack
    The second unofficial spokesman for the Heart Attack Grill in downtown Las Vegas has died from an apparent heart attack. John Alleman suffered a heart attack last week as he waited at the bus stop in...
  4. Christopher Dorner suspected to be in gun fight in Big Bear live video
    Live video Link A person believed to be the fugitive ex-Los Angeles cop sought in three killings exchanged gunfire with authorities in the San Bernardino Mountains on Tuesday, a law enforcement...
  5. Chael Sonnen: What It Takes To Be A Real Man
    Shhhhh......be very quiet.....THE MAN is speaking. LINK
  6. Hockey Photoshops
    I'm doing some artwork for a Red Wings site for an upcoming game. The artwork has to be based on a theme so I decided to go with a breaking bad theme. I've made two similar posters but can't decide...
  7. Im fighting this Saturday [Poll Added]
    The National MMA tourney is this Saturday and guess whos going to go to get some. I will post a pic of my After fight face on here,I promise. Better yet I will make a photo of it now and place it...
  8. Boxer tries out for WWE in middle of fight
    Watch for the "uppercut", funniest dive i think ive ever seen Link
  9. Going into the police academy
    I've decided to do something to better myself along with starting a new career. I'm stepping down as a manager at In N Out and I'm going to pursue law enforcement. Just wanted to know if there were...
  10. Meteor screams across Russian sky, blast injures nearly one thousand
    A huge meteorite flared through the skies over Russia's Chelyabinsk region early Friday, triggering a powerful shock wave that injured nearly a thousand people, blew out windows and reportedly caused...
  11. Butter Tooth vs Butter Face
    In response to Matty-Ice Riddle's comments about Butter Tooth-Brits earlier this week.....
  12. No Walking Dead tonight?
    Is there a reason why instead of the walking dead, amc is now showing anaconda? I call shenanigans. This is bullshit.
  13. Blondes or Brunettes
    An arguement that has plagued all of mankind for ages. Take your pick. Do you prefer blondes? Or do you prefer brunettes?
  14. it's official
    i'm moving out of the ghetto zone and heading home (where my heart is) moving to the trailer park whoop whoop i guess i should start looking for a golf cart
  15. How to pick up women - Put Your Number In My Phone
    Step 1: Say, "Put your number in my phone" Step 2: World Domination Video
  16. The Following
    Anyone else watch it? SICK show. So good.
  17. Family Of Woman Killed By Monster Truck At Strip Club Wins $10.5 Million
    A Dallas court has awarded $10.5 million to the family of a young woman who was fatally crushed by a monster truck in the parking lot of a strip club. Kasey McKenzie, 23, was run over on March 17,...
  18. In fight pics
    I got my ass kicked by a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu European Champ this saturday,great fight,but sadly with few pics and no video footage Im the Guy with the white headguard
  19. Brothers blow up house in celebration of winning the lottery
    Two Kansas brothers won $75,000 in the lottery but accidentally blew up their house while celebrating on Friday night, the Wichita Eagle reports. They loaded up on marijuana and crystal meth to...
  20. Can you give me your oppinion on Stanislav Nedkov?
    Hes a fellow Bulgarian in the UFC,if you've heard of him,can you tell me whats your impression?
  21. This is mental
    2 min video
  22. Chael Sonenn's Truth Talk Academy
    Oldie but a goodie..... LINKAGE
  23. Chael Sonnen Hits Jones Below The Belt
    Worth a chuckle.....or several... Link
  24. RIP Chris Sabal
    anyone else notice he disappeared? right in the middle of a sim game! He was the best damn simulator pilot the PG has ever seen & although his sidegames never reached Rabi type fame he will still be...
  25. Sensei seagal embarrassing himself even more ...
    Sensie Seagal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOAvu2VqAHs
  26. Drinkers sue Anheuser-Busch for 'watering down' beer
    Beer drinkers in the US have filed a $5m (£3.3m) lawsuit accusing Anheuser-Busch of watering down its beer. The lawsuits, filed in Pennsylvania, California and other states, claim consumers have been...
  27. The Greatest Useless Talent you will see all day
    Sir Ravi - The Juggler
  28. Eric 'Butterbean' Esch and the 13 Fattest Boxers in Heavyweight History
    Old article, but had to post when i saw it bc #1, Dustin "Worm" Nichols, lives in Columbus, MS, the same town I live in. BleacherReport He was also on Butterbean's tv show Big Law, although I've...
  29. Scientists Report First Cure of HIV In A Child, Say It's A Game-Changer
    Scientists believe a little girl born with HIV has been cured of the infection. She's the first child and only the second person in the world known to have been cured since the virus touched off a...
  30. Average Party: Official Trailer
    It's like the non-Hollywood version of Project X Video
  31. Chael_Sonnen is Prozacnation's alt account
    He's been trolling is all this time. And to think we thought he never returned to his posts
  32. Anyone know anything about drug test?
    Okay here's my sob story. On January 18th of this year I had a cold and took 3 teaspoons of Codeine. I had no script. Well I had a job interview last week. Pops out all the sudden for a resume I sent...
  33. Hockey has a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!
    Tiiiie Tiiiie Tiiiie Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeee! He should have been fired on the spot. Link
  34. Wandy vs Stann on skates
    watch here Maybe it's more akin to Frye vs Takayama
  35. The maddest I have ever been at myself
    I flooded my apartment. Words cannot even describe the anger i feel towards myself. Put a load of laundry in. Went to walmart. come back to soaking carpets and about a half inch of standing water
  36. I Love That Fucking Banana!
  37. Dip Dip Potato Chip
    hilarious for the gamers out there I recommend watching all of the Battle Frield Friends Videos... they had me cracking up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfTyv_Ahd9g
  38. 27 Things Found In A Former Pro Athlete's Foreclosed House
    NBA draft bust Robert Swift's foreclosed home was recently bought. This is what was found inside. The new owners of the house describe it as straight out of a horror movie. Link
  39. UFC 158 Conference Call - Nick Diaz Quotes
    I love this motherfucker... "Sure I like to think I've been training a little bit smarter. I like to think Im doing that every fight or every year." - Nick Diaz "The next best thing has always been...
  40. Has anyone else seen "Nathan For You"?
    It's a "reality" type show on Comedy Central where this guy, Nathan" goes around helping business owners sort of like Gordon Ramsey on Kitchen Nightmares. I think there have been 2 episodes now and...
  41. Most Overrated/Underrated movies
    A few buddies and I were talking about movies that we felt were underrated and movies we felt were overrated and overhyped. I'm not going to mention any of the twilight films because I feel they...
  42. Enjoy!
    My name is Humpty pronounced with an umpty
  43. If you don't like First Take or Skip Bayless
    watch this immediately
  44. Canadian and Mexican relations reach all time low (baseball classic)
    Well that escalated quickly Good think the US is separating those two countries.
  45. Man Fakes Own Kidnapping to Avoid His Girlfriend
    New York City police say they found Rahmell Pettway, 36, apparently dumped between two parked cars in Brooklyn. He was bound with duct tape, looked beat up and complained of pain in his ribs. He was...
  46. 2013 NFL Draft/Free-Agency Thread
    Looks like my Hawks just picked up Percy Harvin, gonna be top notch, and very hard to game-plan for, on offense and defense next year. Gotta fill a few spots, especially the pass-rush on defense and...
    Pages: 2 3
  47. for all you weekend hackers at the local golf course
    Here is how you play a shot off the cart path by Phil Mickelson
  48. Twitter troll’s remorse after boxer he taunted shows up on doorstep
    A TWITTER troll was forced into backing down after the boxer he was taunting discovered his address and threatened to arrive on his doorstep. British Boxer Curtis Woodhouse was the target of the...
  49. BJJ Class Punk'd
    Came across this interesting video and thought everyone would enjoy watching it. Alex Vamos ( who's a world class Black Belt) checks into Alan Belcher MMA Club to Punk'd the class by playing the...
  50. new best seller for all MMA fans
    I love Nog but I couldn't help but laugh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166