Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Who do you blame ? NHL VS NHLPA
    This NHL lockout has me super pissed. So i ask...who is to blame for the majority of the doucheness.
  2. Top 5 Christmas Songs
    Title says it, list your top 5 Mine, in no particular order 1 - White Christmas (Bing Crosby) 2 - This Christmas (Donny Hathaway) 3 - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Bing Crosby) 4 - All I...
  3. Gollum is Scarier than Ever
    Here's the VIDEO proof!
  4. Badass of the Week: Daniel Inouye
    Daniel Inouye, Senator and WWII vet, died this week. Here's an interesting article on why he was a badass. Badass of the week
  5. The Hobbit?
    Still haven't seen the Hobbit yet... just wondering if you guys have and if it is worth seeing?
  6. I have a VARY SERIOUS QUESTION
    What time is the word suppose to end? Please list time zone
  7. Lets All welcome to the team................
    Jose Reyes Josh Johnson Mark Beurhle Melky Cabrera And Mr 2012 Cy Young winner R.A. Dickey!!!!!!! How is nobody talking about this? Go Jays Go 2013 mlb future champions, your Toronto Blue Jays! Guess...
    Pages: 2
  8. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
    I will be missing in action until next week Wednesday. I have a lot going on this weekend with the Holidays and what not. So, I just wanted to wish everyone on the PG a Merry Christmas and Happy...
  9. Best album of 2012
    With the year coming to a close, I was wondering what those of you out there who are huge music enthusiasts like myself, felt was the best album of the year. For me personally, of all the cds that...
  10. Happy Holidays from MMAPlayground
    The staff at MMAPlayground would like to thank each and every one of you for coming here day after day, event after event, and making the Playground your home for Fantasy MMA. Your contributions to...
  11. Happy Birthday Sparky!!!
    WAR 905
  12. Calvin Johnson Breaks the Single Seson Receiving Record
    With needing 182 yards in the last two games of the season to break Rice's 1848 yards record, Johnson did so in the 4th quarter. Megatron ended the night with 225 yards. He also set the record for...
  13. I want to wish the Forum happy holidays
    A Mery Christmas and a Happy New year to you all,im still with you.' David Blaine
  14. It's Christmas!!!!!
    Merry Christmas everybody Hope you all have fantastic days stay happy, healthy and enjoy your day with your families wherever you are! What did you guys get?!
  15. DJANGO
    Just got back from the theatre from the premiere of DJANGO. I went into the movie a huge fan of Quentin Taratino and even though this movie didnt strike me as MY TYPE of movie, I still had to check...
  16. If you could Fight any UFC fighter.
    Watched fight club earlier and was thinking if you could fight anyone who would it be (like they always say in the movie). Well if you could fight any UFC fighter (in a cage fight, not bar brawl) who...
  17. Insomniacs Unite
    It's 6:20am and I can't sleep. What the hell. Anyone else int he same boat as me?
  18. Support St. Jude’s and Win a Date With Bellator Ring Girl Jade Bryce at the 2012 Fighter’s Only World MMA Awards!
    Here’s what we’ve learned about Bellator ring girl Jade Bryce in recent months: 1. She is a staunch supporter of the “No pants, no problem” policy when it comes to photo shoots. Seriously, there is...
  19. Crazy kicker video
    youtube I have limted knowledge of kicking balls but from what I can tell this kid is insane.
  20. What is a "Pure Sport"?
    I was at the bar & a guy brings up that his uncle is a boxing trainer. I asked him if he ever trained any MMArtists & he said that his uncle would never train MMA bc it is not a "pure sport". This...
  21. Point Break just started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    on HBO Zone HD Channel 509 on Direct TV your welcome
  22. Family Got Kinda Weird This Christmas...
    Don't judge. OK, actually, judge.
  23. anyone own a gaming computer?
    I am looking to buy one soon within the next 2 months. Most money I am willing to spend is like $850. I just want to know if anyone has recommendations on a computer to buy.
  24. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - Most Controversial *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    ################ Round 1 ################ Most Controversial: Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Kingsmasher Chael_Sonnen ghandikush BlueSkiesBurn Cooler...
  25. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - Most Missed *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    ################ Round 2 ################ Most Missed: Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Pookie jiujitsufreak74 emfleek Kpro BlueSkiesBurn...
  26. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - Best Avatar *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    ################ Round 3 ################ Best Avatar Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: prozacnation1978 hotrodttt Bubbles kopower Budgellism...
  27. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - Biggest Nuthugger *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    ################ Round 4 ################ Biggest Nuthugger Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Chael_Sonnen jjeans kingsmasher SpiderSilva DancingDoll...
  28. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - Most Improved *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    ################ Round 5 ################ Most Improved Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Shawn911111 KungFuMaster kingsmasher sparky...
  29. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - Best Newcomer *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    ################ Round 8 ################ Best Newcomer Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: jakewalters Todd_Keuneke infrestructure voodoojitsu JLS1980 aussiemma...
  30. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - OG (07er) of the year *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    ################ Round 9 ################ OG of the Year Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: george112 Rabi Cowcatcher Prophecy kopower Budgellism...
  31. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - Most Original/Unique Poster *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    ################ Round 11 ################ Most Original/Unique Poster Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: prozacnation1978 Kpro KungFuMaster Chael_Sonnen Budgellism jjeans...
  32. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - Least Controversial *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    ################ Round 12 ################ Least Controversial Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: prozacnation1978 FastKnockout pmoney Rabi Pookie PoorFranklin...
  33. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - Most unappreciated poster *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    ################ Round 10 ################ Most Unappreciated poster This was a category that required some further break down as 7 people got 2 or more nominations. The people in the polls are ones...
  34. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - Female Poster *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    ################ Round 15 ################ Female Poster of the year Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: DancingDoll Vero3 Sameila ghandikush...
  35. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - Most Knowledgeable *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    ################ Round 16 ################ Most Knowledgeable Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: grappler0000 Pookie Kpro jjeans Budgellism FlashyG Kingsmasher recieved 2 but he's...
  36. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - Buddy Award *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    ################ Round 17 ################ Buddy Award Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Bubbles Budgellism prophecy033 jjeans ShaneTpain...
  37. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - MOD of the year *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    ################ Round 18 ################ MOD Of the year Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: cowcatcher Rabi grappler0000 ################################################## Those...
  38. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - Funniest Poster *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    ################ Round 19 ################ Best Avatar Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: Chael_Sonnen Kpro Pookie ################################################## Those receiving...
  39. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - Thread of the Year *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    ################ Round 20 ################ Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: The Playground Meme - prozac's epic pic - jjeans For years I have wondered - prozacnation1978 - jjeans IM...
  40. *#*#*#*#*#*#* Playground End of Year Awards for 2012 - POSTER OF THE YEAR *#*#*#*#*#*#*
    THE BIG ONE ################ Round 21 ################ THE MMA PLAYGROUND POSTER OF THE YEAR!!! Those receiving 2 or more votes are as followed: prophecy033 Budgellism Bubbles DancingDoll pmoney...
  41. Oh you said you need to waste time at work? Your in luck.
    Link Found this today the toons are all I have got into so far.
  42. Hate to be a "stickler" but...
    do we really need 17 SEPARATE threads for "poster of the year awards?" I know its all in good fun but there's such a thing as overkill. wouldn't it be just as easy to have one thread and people could...
  43. Whats the PG's thoughts on Alpha brain?
    Been thinking of buying some to help with focus at work. Does it work and is it worth it.
  44. Who did Cain wreck worse?
    Brock or BigFoot?
  45. Don't forget Once I was a champion starts tonight on PPV
    Here is a link on where to watch! Link n log
  46. Youtube users...
    I began exploring my youtube account and I would like to know how to make a comment - the top comment, if that's even an option. Anyway, do enjoy the holidays and please be safe.
  47. Do you hang out on the PG while on the pooper?
    As i sit here at work on the pooper on my phone i wonder how many of you are also poosting? Do female PGers poost too? I wonder how many hours this year i was paod by my job to poost on the PG??????
  48. everyone like my new av pic ?
    it's my nick diaz/ vikingr impression....i think it's pretty good.
  49. I think Calvin Johnson is gonna do this thing
    And by this thing I mean first receiver with 2000 yards in a season. This dude is fucking amazing
  50. Need some advice guys
    As we all know, last nights co main and main event were pretty damn good. Well, the bar I was at was pretty loud so I had to talk pretty loud and when J-Lo and Miller were going at it I was screaming...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166