Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Hey Guys my question to the PG
    Hey guys! I'm doing the great north run (a half marathon which takes place literally the opposite side of England from where I live) in September for charity, any donation would be fantastically...
  2. Summer Slam lol
    So I have been hanging out with this chick and her brother in law is a WWE fan. He bought the Summer Slam PPV last night and as always I took this as a chance to drink some beers and kick it with my...
  3. K-1 Joining Bellator on Spike TV
    Spike TV and K-1 have agreed to a strategic partnership that will begin this fall with live fights streamed on Spike.com beginning Saturday, Sept. 8, at the U.S. World Grand Prix Championships in Los...
  4. Glowing Blue Lights Wash Up In Japan
    This photo has been showing up on various websites recently depicting glowing blue objects lining up along a shore. This beach is in Toyama, Japan and for the locals this isn’t such a crazy sight....
  5. Gorilla's Reunite After 3 Years Apart
    The emotional reunion between two brother gorillas at a safari park has been caught on camera. Kesho and his younger brother Alf were parted three years ago when one of them was sent to London Zoo as...
  6. pmoney appreciation thread
    Have you guys ever known a more even tempered Playgrounder? Has he ever had a negative thought about.....anyone? If he has, I haven't noticed. He's the reason my prop meter started throbbing so quick...
    Pages: 2
  7. Hey Canadians! where you at?
    So Rabi and I are going to be interviewing Mark Hominick in a little less than an hour! We've got some good questions lined up. But me being from the States, and Rabi being from the UK, I thought we...
  8. So the Playground has decided my fate.
    As said in MY LAST THREAD whatever the playground chose I would do, and the triathlon wiped the floor in the poll, so... I have signed myself up for 2 triathlons for next summer and I have gone ahead...
  9. The Rumor Thread
    Because there's a rumor going around that Hendo is hurt I figure I'll start the rumor thread here for rumors about anything, be it MMA, or otherwise. To clarify the Hendo rumor, there supposedly was...
  10. Who's coming with me?
    Anyone else wanna take a shit on Greg Jacksons doorstep, ring the bell and run and hide in the bushes?
  11. Lance Armstrong caves
    Link The International Cycling Union on Friday said it will wait for the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency to explain why Lance Armstrong should lose his unprecedented seven Tour de France titles before...
  12. US teen invents advanced cancer test using Google
    Fifteen-year-old high school student Jack Andraka likes to kayak and watch the US television show Glee. And when time permits, he also likes to do advanced research in one of the most respected...
  13. New MMA Tycoon player!!!
    Hey guys just got back into mmaplayground been away for a bit and I just started playing mma tycoon, and its frigen awesome. I just started my own org called Adrenaline Fight League Im currently...
  14. Watershed Moments of Fatherhood
    As most of you know, I'm a father of two great kids. But one thing I'm not is a sentimental person. I've seen the first steps. I've walked to that first day of school. I've taken training wheels off...
  15. Female Kryptonite: The toilet seat
    Alright, any male, at least those in the US, has encountered a female family member, significant other, friend, roommate, etc, that goes batshit crazy over the idea of a male leaving up the toilet...
  16. RIP Neil Armstrong
    Greatest explorer to live in my lifetime. "It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I...
  17. Males punching females
    This has no relevance to my life, I just want to know what my fellow PGers think. I know most situations the response relies mainly on the circumstance. But lets just say it's no one you know, and...
  18. Best voicemail message ever...
    No intro is needed, just listen and prepare to laugh your ass off. http://www.funnieststuff.net/viewmovie.php?id=2998
  19. Chael Sonnens Pizza place running this special
    Mean Street Pizza Special LINK
  20. Hurricane Isaac
    Just wanted to let you guys know I probably won't be coming around for the next few days due to Hurricane Isaac. I live on the coast and it's expected to be a category 2 by the time it hits here....
  21. Meet the Superhumans
    Thought this was pretty badass... Video
  22. Dirty Blues Triathalon Training Log
    You guys selected the Triathalon for me to participate in so to remind you of the pain your gonna put me through I'm setting up this thread. Sprint: 400 metre Swim - 25km(15.5m) Cycle - 5km(3.1m) Run...
  23. Unfortunate Looking Heavyset Woman Attacks Kpro
    I just got back from my road-trip from Seattle down to the North Bay area of Cali for the week. I was cruising down I-5 through Tacoma then Vancouver on my way out of Washington then passed through...
  24. FACEBOOK AND MMA
    I have the UFC like page on Facebook. What is the craziest shit that somebody has said on Facebook, about MMA? This is the craziest shit I have heard (I know it's bull shit, so don't ban me!): Some...
  25. Walking again: Mexico dog gets new artificial legs
    A dog in Mexico has been given a new lease of life after receiving prosthetic legs. It is claimed that the dog, named Lemon Pie, had his paws cut off by members of a criminal gang. He was found in a...
  26. Man trying to create Sasquatch sighting is run over by 15-year-old girl
    A man who was apparently trying to make passing motorists think that he was Bigfoot paid for the ruse with his life when he was run over by two cars on highway in northwestern Montana Sunday night....
  27. Your "Overrated" list.
    3 things you feel are vastly overrated. Can be anything that's popular etc, gets great acclaim. 1.) Reality Shows 2.) Soccer 3.) Starbucks
    Pages: 2 3
  28. What do we need right now?
    The world is in shambles. The economy sucks. Crime is on the rise. People are angry. What do we need right now? Some good ole Gangnam Style. Don't fight it; just go with it. Gangnam Style
  29. Halo 4
    Got to the movies early enough last night to catch a making of segment of Halo 4 Back in the day I was a PS2 GTA guy But when the 360 came out I picked it up along with halo 3. Ever since I've been...
  30. Basic Arithmetic
    I saw this picture on facebook. It's a basic math problem. I glanced at the comments section and I was absolutely SHOCKED at how many wrong answers there were. I mean, I get it, people don't like...
  31. What's your Gamertag? PS3/360
    Madden 2013 came out today and I imagine many of us are getting it. I bought it for PS3, but I have both systems, so anyone who wants to play a game (and preferably sucks at it), my PS3 username is...
  32. Is This a Politically Friendly Site Now?
    Not sure how long these political ads have been up but I am confused why we cannot talk about politics (or religion) as of now when this site is sponsoring/advertising the mormon monopoly kingpin...
  33. Madden '13
    Madden '13 just picked it up today. So far have had 2 great games with my friend that both ended in game winning 2 minute drives. The gameplay is much improved from what I thought was a very let down...
  34. The "Underrated" Thread
    I figured since we were doing a overrated thread, how about doing an underrated thread. List things that you think should have more acknowledgement. 1. Janus (Band) 2. New Socks 3. Russell Wilson 4....
  35. Black and Blue College Pick 'Em - Prize for Season Winner
    Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we've set up a college pick 'em on ESPN. Winner for the season gets $15 gift card from Amazon. Completely free to play, just an added incentive. Anyway,...
  36. Brazilian boy with no feet to train at Barcelona
    What a cool kid! ~BBC NEWS ARTICLE~ An 11-year-old Brazilian boy has earned a place at the Barcelona football team's summer training camp - despite being born without feet. Gabriel Muniz was...
  37. HVAC question
    I remember someone mentioned they worked in this field, but I forget who, so looking for a diagnosis if possible. My ice machine at work isn't cycling correctly. If I plug it in, it starts filling,...
  38. If you could punch one person in the face, who would it be?!
    If you could, who would it be? Why? What did they do to deserve that? For me it would be Ryan Seacrest. That man just pisses me off. I also hate his stupid, dead eyes that follow you around the room...
  39. Big Brother (the reality show) - Spoilers
    Does anyone watch this show? I think it's really fun to see how people try to manipulate each other and what strategies people come up with to try to win. Today's episode definitely cemented Dan...
  40. Pick Adrenaline's Avatar.
    I am bored with my current avatar and completely trust the judgement of the playground So until I can think of a new one, it's in your hands PG. Voting closes on Saturday.....choose wisely my...
  41. Greatest beer commercial ever?
    At the very least, the best I've seen in a long time: Carlton Draught - Beer Chase
  42. First Trailer for THE ICEMAN Starring Michael Shannon as Richard Kuklinski
    First Trailer for THE ICEMAN Starring Michael Shannon Movie Poster The first trailer for the thriller The Iceman has been released. The film chronicles the life of Richard Kuklinski, a professional...
  43. Favorite Underground rapper?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhZLDfA-Icc My favorite is Big Wax Lyrics are insane
  44. The Best News EVER!!!!!!
    The Jersey Shore has been Cancelled!!!! I'll fist pump to that
  45. 'Like' MMAPlayground on FB!
    If you haven't done it already, do it. There are thousands upon thousands of members, and only a few hundred FB likes, and that number never grows.
  46. A video I want to share.
    This video has been motivation for me for very long,still watch it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD8i4sgHCcY&feature=player_embedded#!
  47. Last minute fantasy football league.
    A couple of us just started a fantasy league and we need others ASAP. It's a $10 buy in, so it's not big money, and we are drafting tomorrow at 5:30EST. Don't be scurred, cowcatcher's $10 needs a new...
  48. Borderlands 2
    Figured I'd start this thread out prior to release so people can talk about it. The first game was pushed out ahead of schedule IMO and it suffered for it, but I thought it was a good idea with a lot...
  49. Help
    My broadband isn't working but my wireless is, does any one know if its possible to make my desktop work via wireless?
  50. Bruce Willis to fight Apple over rights to music collection after his death
    Bruce Willis is preparing to take Apple to court over who owns his huge digital music collection after he dies. The Die Hard actor, 57, wants to leave the haul to his daughters Rumer, Scout and...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166