Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. NCAA '13 Thread
    Anyone here pick it up? I have it for the PS3. If you're down for a game or just want to discuss NCAA/Madden, go for it.
  2. Karl Pilkington
    I'm on a mission to spread the word about Karl Pilkington. More people probably know about him now that the podcasts are being aired on HBO as "The Ricky Gervais Show" and "Idiot Abroad". I can't...
  3. Not being able to debate because I am white...
    So I recently had a fall out with my best friend's girlfriend, who is black. Her career and entire attitude is centered around exposing institutional racism, but she is extreme in her views. Case in...
    Pages: 2 3 4
  4. Philosophical Weed Question
    So, my roommates and I were all sitting around talking. My roommate's sister was over and smoking weed with us when the fact that she is in the middle of an interview process came up. My roommate...
    Pages: 2
  5. Kongo vs Horse
    My money's on Horse Kongo's next opponent
  6. Downloading
    Ive always ised Piratebay to download, mma events, music etc, but that doesnt seem to be working any more. Can some one please recommend a good site to use instead.
  7. A new method to deal with the summer tempers
    Flamewars have been on the rise this week, and I say the best way to fight the tempers isn't to look at cute things, but to come together and unite by enjoying a hearty laugh at the expenses of...
  8. I am at the Olympics
    My city is hosting some of the football matches for the olympics. I won 2 tickets at work so me and my daughter are at the stadium now getting ready to watch New Zealand v Belarus!
  9. Eddie Bravo shares just how hard Rogan can murder a heavy bag
    In last night's episode of The MMA Podcast, we had Eddie Bravo on to share his thoughts on the sport, the evolution of the sport, and the evolution of himself as a father. He also shared his...
  10. Post your mugshot
    So here I am, got locked up for driving under suspension, excessive speeding, and reckless driving. Not exactly bragging about it, but still, has anyone else ever spent the night or more, and what...
  11. Rousey tells Olympians to wear condoms
    Strikeforce women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey is an Olympic medalist and knows what athletes go through during the Games. In a recent interview the 25-year-old mixed martial arts star spoke...
  12. The Saga of Blood Ninja
    I read this a long time ago but I never posted it as DC was banning folks left and right. Seems things have relaxed around here enough for me to share the laughter with others. Behold, the Saga of...
  13. MMA fan's NBC Olympic schedule
    The NBC coverage of combat sports is below. All times are EST. Source WRESTLING Sunday August 5th: MSNBC 12:15pm - 1:00pm Greco Roman Qualifiers taped MSNBC 4:20pm - 5:15pm Greco Roman Finals taped...
  14. Westboro Baptist Church plans to picket Aurora, CO memorials
    Link Does anyone else here really believe in this shit? I'll spare my dramatic thoughts, but these people are sick. Maybe some residents of Colorado should make human rings around the memorials so...
  15. Gentlemen: The Man's Guide To the Opening Ceremonies.
    Okay guys, the following countries are "worth your time" during the opening ceremonies: Liechtenstein, Monaco, Jordan, Argentina, Finland, Australia, Italy, Brazil, United States, Netherlands,...
  16. Faces to Posts
    If you are not in the Witness Protection Program, post a picture of yourself. We are all on here all the time, and I was just wondering what everyone looks like.
    Pages: 2 3 4
  17. 1992 Dream Team vs 2012 Team USA [POLL]
    LeBron has said it. Kobe has said it. They think they are better than the Dream Team. Who would you pick in a seven game series? 1992 Dream Team MJ Magic Bird Barkley Pippen Robinson Stockton Ewing...
  18. Stubbed Toes
    I stubbed my toe pretty hard a few weeks ago, and I like to tell everyone about all of the colours my toe is turning, also to see if anyone else has a similar story. The impact was horizontally...
  19. Olympics, I DO NOT give a shit.
    Anyone else? I mean theres a certain spectacle to watching the most elite competition in the world..... But this whole united thing is nonsense, half the really poor nations wont have televisions to...
  20. Official XXX Summer Olympic Thread
    I will call these things the XXX Olympics until they're over. Anyhow, I figured I would streamline a thread for those of us who do watch all the games. Figure it would be a great place for some...
    Pages: 2 3
  21. Reversing old DCrage bans
    I've been talking through PM with a few members who have been forum banned for life. These people were previously interesting posters who seemed to bring a lot to the PG. Is there any way to go in...
  22. Quite Possibly The Video Heath Ledger Used For His Inspiration For The Joker
    Please Keep Dark Knight Rises spoilers out of this thread Rumors are flying around that Ledger has used Tom Waits a Musician/Actor for his inspiration on the Joker character. It is a bit creepy how...
  23. Chuck Norris Quotes of The Day
    I haven't done this in a long time but let's see what new ones are out there. 1st. God created the world in six days but asked Chuck Norris for the last day off. 2. Jesus can walk on water but Chuck...
  24. 500th Post! Thanks to the following...
    500th Post guys It's been really great to be here. I hope it continues for a long time Special thanks to Adrenaline KFM Shawn9111 Prophecy033 x2 George112 Grappler0000 FastKnockout Cowcatcher...
  25. Starting my day on the Playground
    This is where I do my inter web viewing. What's it look like from your view?
  26. This guy says he killed 2 bigfoot's
    Watch me
  27. I would like to thank the Colts for...............
    Helping the Denver Broncos win the 2013 Super Bowl!
  28. Edible experiance gone bad
    So a few months ago I bought 3 sativa laced brownies from my dispensery as it is buy 2 get 1 free on Monday's. I got off of work at 2 pm that day went home read package and it said eat brownie in...
  29. Snoop no longer a Dogg, now a Lion
    SNOOP Dogg has officially dropped the Dogg act and upgraded his name to "Snoop Lion". Source
  30. Video Game Music
    I found a youtube channel with 2 guys who do acoustic covers of classic video game songs, they don't have many, but the ones they do have are awesome. I put some on my ipod, these are my favourite...
  31. Welcome Back KFM
    Welcome back to the forums my man. I can say I missed one of the most colorful members to ever grace the Playground. Now get your ass posting STAT
  32. Books
    I just bought a pair of stunning books. I'm sure most people wouldn't be nearly as excited as I am, but the combination of the craftsmanship, content, and the deal I got made me very excited, so I'm...
  33. Phelps' Record Breaking Moment
    Here are some screen caps I got.
  34. Please help me PG fam!!!!
    I have entered a contest to win a pair of tix for my daughter to take my dad(her grandpa) to UFC 150. All I need is views on this youtube vid to win. The fights are on my dads birthday and it would...
  35. I hate my "smart phone"
    I've been getting a lot of notices from the National Weather Service today on my smart phone. Yeah, you know that annoying Emergency Broadcast System tone that interrupts your regularly scheduled TV...
  36. Fleek's Record Breaking Moment
    So we had our last doctor visit today along with an ultrasound. Per the doc - "This could very well be the biggest baby I've ever delivered." Early estimate is just over 11 pounds with 6 days to...
  37. Ye Shiwen
    Ok, so for those of us who ARE interested in the olympics, what do you guys make of Ye Shiwen?
  38. 8 Players Expelled From Olympics Amid "Throwing Match" Scandal.
    LONDON (AP) — South Korea's appeal of its Olympic disqualification from women's doubles was rejected Wednesday, and Indonesia withdrew its challenge. Four doubles teams were disqualified from the...
  39. Substance Abuse feat. Tash of Tha Liks "Don't Get Us Wrong" VIDEO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZascjLgw3eY
  40. so i realize now i am too addicted to mma and ufc
    Went to 148 last month Going to 151 in Sept. Already booked my hotel for Dec Vegas event at end of the year at mgm hotel My cars transmission is wrecked. Gonna cost me at least 2 grand. Borrowed my...
  41. Dancing Doll on Amazon
    Show one of our own some love on Amazon and check out her new Kindle edition of "Playing Dirty".---- If you don't know what she writes about, its children's stories, great for the entire...
  42. Which country do you think will win the medal count in the Summer Olympics?
    China is ahead right now but they don't have power houses in the team sports. I think we, the United States, will pull ahead once the team sports conclude. Furthermore, track and field is yet to come...
  43. dj ejected from ball game for playing kids song
    link You're done !!!!!!!!!
  44. OLYMPIC HISTORY (Spoiler) Judo
    The Gold Medal Match in Judo: Kayla Harrison is the first American to win gold in Judo, defeating Gemma Gibbons of Great Britain. WAY TO GO ON MAKING HISTORY!
  45. I just can't shake this
    I was driving my route today and came along the worst accident I've ever witnessed. It wasn't full of blood or anything like that but this was worse imo. As I pulled up there were already a few...
  46. Fantasy Football ( Soccer)
    I have set up a fantasy football (Soccer) league for any fellow playgrounder's who wish to play. it is free entry and is based on the English premier league with one European player allowed ie Messi,...
  47. Oprah Goat
    LMFAO
  48. Unique opportuntiy
    Some of you will already know this but me and jjeans host a weekly podcast. This week jjeans can not host the show with me so I thought I would see if any PG members would be interested in co hosting...
  49. The I'm taking a shit thread
    We have a drunk and high one...
  50. Best commercial I have seen in awhile...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygeWsoYYMuQ Dos Equis guy has officially been upstaged.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166