Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. How to Improve Your Life, in Three Easy Steps
    Step One: go to the bookmarks in your web browser. Step Two: Delete MMA Mania Step Three: Delete Bloody Elbow And you are done! I followed my own advice a few months back, and what a difference it...
  2. Chael_Sonnen
    You still have a big mouth?I'd like to hear some of ya now.
    Pages: 2
  3. Internet blackout?
    Sorry if this has already been posted,but has anyone else had their computer checked for this? You guys think it's legit?
  4. Just got back......
    From the Silva family BBQ Nice group of people Had Lobster tail with Aunt Paulette last night.......simply DELICIOUS!
  5. Fantasy College Football
    Every year I do a league for college football. This league actually requires you to pick college players. It's a ton of fun and you'll learn about CFB, but this game is really for people who already...
  6. Vikingr
    Hey David Blaine - - - I have a message for your twin....listen up, Daddy is about to talk..... "If Vikingr was here right now, I'd take my boot off and throw it at him, and he'd better polish it up...
  7. Vikingr - - WHERE YOU AT SON????
    Hey brah, your Mum keeps blowing up my phone, calling me Daddy and what not.....please David Blaine lookalike, perform one of your magic tricks and get this bitch to stop calling Chael_Sonnen
  8. the playground deserves a hall of fame
    I believe some people on this website should forever be immortalized for their contributions to this site. By doing that the playground can have a hall of fame and a short explanation to the user's...
  9. This is worth it.
  10. Bruce Buffer is intense...
    Didn't know if anyone had caught these yet. Check out Buffer's reaction to Chael dominating that bottle of water
  11. I Won - - obviously
    I'm done with this kid, I have BIGGER fish to fry (gandikush is NEXT) The victory is MINE Fellow Chael grounders, I ask a simple question to a simple ASS-KICKING. I kicked Vikingr ass sooo bad he is...
  12. Trolls taking over the PG...
    Every time I log in, they multiply!
  13. This guy might be a bigger Iceman fan than me.....maybe..
    How awesome is that?
  14. Saw this video on youtube...
    Thought it was pretty awesome
  15. How to stop bullying
    Link I believe this may be the perfect answer
  16. Anyone watch Big Bro?
    New season starts tonight.
  17. Is it Sunday yet?!
    Cause I'm getting a little impatient.
  18. The Dark Knight Rises (How are you watching?)
    Are you doing midnight release? Marathon? or later? Research plans changed and it turns out I'll be here in GA instead of PR this Friday so I went to look if the IMAX midnight release was still...
  19. Smoking weed is like Nike................................
    ................................................... I just do it. whos with me ?
  20. It's Official.
    WORD, BITCH! Just got this in the mail 20 minutes ago.
  21. The Walking Dead Season 3 Trailer
    Link oh my good golly goshness! This trailer is pretty amazing and makes me pumped for season 3! Wait till the end there is a big surprise
  22. Dog Lovers
    My dog is my best buddy . How about you guys on the GROUND ?
  23. MMA Dopplegangers
    Realized tonight that the Nationwide guy looks just like Tim Kennedy. Any other comparisons? I know there was a thread like this a while ago, but I couldn't find it on the first few pages...
  24. so i did the walking dead escape at petco park during comic con
    Gotta say it kicked my ass badly. A lot of fun. Didn't know there was gonna be over 100 people gonna do it at the same time. Took about a hour to finish it I was climbing up ropes. Crawling on my...
  25. My Strikeforce Experiance
    I had a blast at the fights last night. I was pretty dissappointed in the turnout but after awhile i could care less because i was having a good time. The beer was WAY too expensive ($9) but i bought...
  26. After a 12 Year Wait
    Just saw Refused live!!!
  27. Forum question
    When is the "My Posts - NEW " tab going to be changed to plain old "My Posts"? A bit of nitpicking does me some good sometimes
  28. Anybody Have Blu Ray Player On Laptop?
    I purchased a new laptop a few months ago, and one of the selling points for me, was a 17" HD screen, and blu ray player. I purchased a few movies, and everything was working fine. Last night, went...
  29. Those wacky New Zealanders!
    Those crazy New Zealand Prostitutes Street Sign Pole Dancing News Article
  30. College Football's Deviant Coaches
    With college football just around the corner and the excitement building, I started to get rather antsy for the season. I had already written on Robert Merton in my previous installment and it got...
  31. k"D'oh"power
    Here's a text message he sent me today, followed by my response.
  32. What happened to all the zombies?
    I was getting all ready for the appocalypse and now I'm stuck with a flamethrower and nowhere to use it. Each day that passes that old folks home is looking more and more tempting....
  33. Laptops
    Whats up playground? i havent been active on the forums for a few weeks mainly because my computer is such a piece of crap. that brings me to my question. i am in the market for a laptop but i really...
  34. Leben Shares the Joe Rogan Podcast Story He Sold to Chael Sonnen
    On today's episode, Chris Leben told in his own words the story that he sold to Chael Sonnen. Chael admitted he bought the story from Chris on the Joe Rogan Experience, and shared the tale of Chris...
  35. Play This game...And thank me later
    Simple, Free, and spooky as shit.
  36. The Dark Knight Rises review
    I'm going to the 3 movie marathon. So I'll review the movie when I get back.
  37. Australia's Michelle Jenneke - impressive sprinter
    After watching the 100 Meter Hurdles, I couldn't help but think that she is a unique talent. 100 Meter Hurdles
  38. MY Ghost story
    Ok I'm going to explain some weird shit that happened to me last night. Before I start I'm going to say I don't believe in ghosts or anything like that. Well maybe I do now I'm not sure. Anyways ill...
  39. If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it.....
    should this be in the I'm high thread?
  40. Huge Batman Spoiler!
    Decent size anyway.
  41. The Dark Knight Rises Theater Massacre
    Thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims. http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/colorado-theater-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
  42. I got to get this off my chest....
    Every now & then, something happens that causes me to put my life in check. The Batman theater shootings is one of those events. I am not sure where to start, hope not ramble & apologize in advance...
    Pages: 2 3
  43. Tonight at 10
    YOUTUBE I'll let this video speak for itself.
  44. Official Dark Knight Rises Thread (SPOILERS)
    I figure I will create this thread for people who want to talk about the movie without others potentially finding out things they didn't want to know. Give your thoughts, reviews, etc. in here. I...
  45. Runner without country to compete at Olympics
    Guor Marial ran for his life to escape a Sudanese child labor camp. Now he will get to run at the Olympics. Marial's heartwarming rise from a fearful kid who hid in a cave, fled his war-torn homeland...
  46. so which movie did you like most ? least of spidey, batman, and avengers
    Was debating this last night at work with co workers 3. Will go with spidey. It was awesome didn't know what to expect and didn't want a reboot of the film. Don't like Andrew Garfield either as a...
  47. If you love your mom.......
    Just wanted to to say something about my mom. I am 33 years old, and lucky enough to still have her. We were never rich, we struggled at times, but I never went hungry and always had clothes without...
  48. Penn State Sanctions: $60M, Bowl Ban
    The NCAA has hit Penn State with a $60 million sanction, a four-year football postseason ban and a vacation of all wins dating to 1998, the organization said Monday morning. The career record of Joe...
  49. Any hikers/trekkers out there?
    I have been passionate about MMA for a long time now but another hobby I am passionate about has been hiking and traveling. I just signed up for a trip to the Himalayas in October and I am pretty...
  50. Official "Im bored at work" thread
    Well did a forum search and couldn't find a thread so I decided to start one. I figure there has got to be a few that are so bored at work they have nothing better to do then to post in here This...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165