Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Need some help
    Im having issues with my new site and Ive had to set up a new database. Im hosted by GoDaddy and I use Drupal, does any body know how to move the file sfrom the old database to the new database, Ive...
  2. WTF is this thing?
    I about fell out of my chair when I watched this the first time. Does anyone know what the hell it is? It looks like a leech mated with a centipede. Audio not safe for work...image possibly not safe...
  3. Bodybuilding.com and Jeremy DeLuca Plead Guilty to selling supplements spiked with Steroids
    I can't believe I hadn't heard about this, as it's a couple of weeks old. It doesn't seem to be getting much attention from the media for some reason, when they are usually all over steroid scandals....
  4. To Anderson Silva and his "fans"
    Guess what........ EDIT - - - it should say you and your patsies STILL suck..... .....that is all.
  5. Pacman gets robbed
    thoughts? I didn't see the fight but I see all the reactions so I figured I'd start this thread
    Pages: 2
  6. Everything You Knew About Sports? Consider It Gone
    Consider your mind blown! (via @utterben, uttermedia.net)
  7. Bob Arum Refuses Pacquiao-Bradley Rematch, Wants Investigation Into Scoring Controversy
    LAS VEGAS – Promoter Bob Arum was still fuming about the split-decision verdict that went against Manny Pacquiao on Saturday and said there would be no rematch with Timothy Bradley unless Nevada...
  8. The Kings
    Wasnt the prettiest game in the world, but I must say Im happy to see LA take home their first cup. This year was the closest theyve been to a cup since Gretzky in the early 90s. Considering they...
  9. Chad Ochocinco joins Dolphins
    Out of work and not ready to retire, Chad Ochocinco found a job back in his hometown. The former Pro Bowl receiver signed with the Miami Dolphins on Monday, four days after being released by the New...
  10. BlueSkiesBurn Gets His Master's Today
    My ceremony is 6pm PDT tonight. I'll post pictures after it's all over and such, but I am just glad to be done with graduate schooling.
  11. Check out this guys profile pic
    Is this the cast of Jersey Shore? Link
  12. Floyd Mayweather seeks release
    A judge in Las Vegas said she'll decide later this week whether to ease jail conditions for Floyd Mayweather Jr., after his lawyers argued that the undefeated champion is getting out of shape in...
  13. I can't WAIT for college football
    So, this is the first day of my vacation so i decided to buy some beer(a lot actually) and wait for my buddy to roll over after work. So i'm flipping through the stations and what do i find....The...
  14. Skype ready to pull the biggest dick move in webcamming history
    Link For all of you that use Skype for normal use and for those of you that use Skype for a sexy time get ready to be cock-blocked.
  15. Teddy Atlas unloads on the Pacquiao/Bradley screwjob
    Teddy is a boxing trainer and also a commentator for Friday Night Fights on ESPN. He was on The Fan 590 (Toronto sports radio station) on Monday and just went balls out on the judges, commissions and...
  16. Walking Dead Season 3 Spoiler. Look at own risk!
    Link So I don't spoil anything I just wanna say simply
  17. Craving bacon? Craving ice cream? Go to Burger King!
    Link Am I gonna have to try it? Of course I am. Will I enjoy it?......maybe
  18. WBO Assigns 5 Judges to Re-score Pacquiao/Bradley
    The World Boxing Organization on Wednesday announced it has assigned five judges to re-score Manny Pacquiao's controversial loss by decision to Palm Springs' Timothy Bradley in an effort to convince...
  19. Matt Cain turns in one of the most dominant pitching performances ever!
    Matt Cain just threw a perfect, 14 K game against the Houston Astros to what I believe will go down as one of the most dominant performances ever by a pitcher.
  20. Awesome Accidental Photo From My Graduation
    My friend's wife was taking pictures during my graduation for me because she had an awesome camera. Her husband was sitting next to me and is a good friend of mine, so she was able to get a lot of...
  21. Rome/Chael fans/detractors
    For those who care about either Rome or Chael, or hate them both or whatever, Chael won the 2012 smack off competition on Jim Rome, but *oh shit* ::A new challeneger appears:: Next Friday Chael goes...
  22. Jimmy Kimmel - Lie Detective #1
    Funny shit right here Video
  23. The craigs list thread
    Found something on CL so funny or strange you want the whole PG to see it? I have found quiet a few...Case in point. Gutard I am looking for a serious group of musicians within close proximity to...
  24. A couple of funny MMA pics
    These guys are dead ringers for each other. Any more MMA lookalikes?
  25. Nik Wallenda doesn't fall to his death while crossing Niagara Falls
    Daredevil Nik Wallenda has just done what no one else has ever done before. The 33-year-old tightrope walker from Florida has walked about 500 metres across the Horseshoe Falls on a wire that is only...
  26. Happy Father's Day to all my fellow dads out there!
    Enjoy it! Hug those kids!
  27. Are there PG members who have worked for a car dealership?
    I have my sight set on a 2011Toyota Sienna. I may possibly go to the dealership this coming weekend. This will be my first time buying from a major dealership. My previous cars have been bought from...
  28. Date ideas?
    Ok playground, i'm doning alot better since the last thread that I started, and I figure, hell I got so much good advice from ya'll the 1st time around, might as well come back. I've been talking to...
  29. Apologises
    Hey guys Sorry I haven't been posting or around the forums much and I apologise for messing people around on sidegames, so I think I have some explaining to do... Well last week my girlfriend wasn't...
  30. For All Who Like Gay and Dancing....
    .......... Behold the webmaster. (My avatar,not DoTheMMAth) when I say gay (not that there is anything wrong with that), I mean happy.
  31. The OFFICIAL "What are you eating" thread.
    There hasn't been many new topics in the off-topic section - so as a good samaritan AND because I just feel like posting and there's not a whole lot of topics to choose from, I now bring you the...
    Pages: 2 3
  32. Total Recall remake
    I don't know how this flew under my radar but it looks like a remake to Total Recall is coming out in August. The original was badass in my opinion, classic 90's Schwarzenegger. I'm sad to say, and...
  33. Jim Carrey drops out of 'Dumb & Dumber' sequel
    Jim Carrey has left the "Dumb & Dumber" sequel after reportedly growing frustrated by continuous delays and lack of studio support for the film. The funnyman's representative has confirmed his...
  34. Anderson's "Mask"
    Guess the right answer and win a free copy of The Voice of Reason..... Anderson's mask definition: A. A grotesque or comical representation of a face, worn especially to frighten or amuse, as at...
  35. I can't find this picture anywhere
    And I really don't want to make a sherdog account to ask for it... So I saw a demotivational poster that showed Hendo in some bar hitting on some chick, and some guy looking as if he was going to...
  36. Prime Chuck Liddell vs Prime Dan Henderson [POLL]
    just curious how the site as a whole feels about this. picked this up from the debate in this thread. i chose this forum bc it said other Padded Room topics were moved here & since that is where i...
  37. 2012 NHL Entry Draft
    I think there are a bunch of hockey fans out around. Should be an interesting night. Looks like my squad has a new top 6 forward. I think some big trades could go down. Nash, Luongo, Staal, Yandle...
  38. Diablo 3 (video game shat)
    If any of you guys/girls are playing this game, feel free to send me a social request: nuttbar#1580
  39. Sandusky Verdict
    WPXI Jerry Sandusky was convicted Friday of sexually assaulting 10 boys over 15 years, accusations that shattered the Happy Valley image of Penn State football and led to the firing of Hall of Fame...
  40. Wanderlei Silva vs. Rich Franklin: Moment of Solitude
    YOUTUBE I'm glad this got filmed, love seeing moments like these.
  41. UFC 148 Comic Poster
    anDEE looks wimpy in this. ...rolling around in the mud in Brazil and avoiding blow darts is NOT training!
  42. Quick Help, Please
    Can someone please edit these two images to create a single side-by-side image that is one picture (same size images, please)
  43. Maynard vs. Guida unbiased analysis
    Enjoy.
  44. Im not sure why i find this so funny.
    But it's so funny. It is
  45. Racist MMA Doctor Benjamin
    Dr Johnny Benjamin is normally pretty bad, but this article takes the cake Article "The UFC/MMA ,in large part, appeals to a young, white male demographic because young, white males are very good at...
  46. This is what 500 props look like
    This is the breakdown of every prop i've received and from who up to 500. Pretty Crazy that P$ has propped me *53* times. Thanks bro. thanks to Kpro as well as Mr. Sonnen, P_F, KFM, Bubs, FastKo,...
  47. Marlon Byrd positive for PEDs, gets 50-game ban
    Outfielder Marlon Byrd, who admitted to working with the man whose center triggered a federal investigation of steroids use and distribution among athletes, has tested positive for...
  48. Nerdy White Kid proves that traditional BJJ beats out Thugjitsu anyday of the week by tapping out Gangsta twice!
    Yea Baby!
  49. FINAL EPISODE OF MMA@WORK - THIS THURSDAY [6.29.12]
    So, yeah...this Thursday is it for MMA@Work in its current state. We WILL be back but under a different name. We're not sure exactly when it will happen but it's going to happen. Tune-in Thursday for...
  50. the Cubs' savior debuts tonight!
    Anthony Rizzo, the man, the myth, the legend will debut tonight for the Cubs! I expect nothing less than 12 HR's in his first game and him going 12 for 12.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167