Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Which celebritywould each member of the playground be?
    So let us pretend each member on the playground is a secret celebrity or movie character. Who would be who? Kpro- Will Ferrel Cowcatcher-Mister T (HAHA) Dothemmath-GOD Telnights-Matt Hughes...
  2. Mass Effect 3 fans: Ashley or Miranda?
    With only a week until the release of ME3, I figured I'd ask the question of who you are going with, Ashley or Miranda? I know there are others to get with (Tali, Jake, Samara, Kimberly) but these...
  3. favorite stand up comedian?
    Who are your guys' favorite stand up comedian? Mine would have to be Daniel Tosh. I am not talking about his show Tosh.0 either. I am talking his stand up. I love how he isn't afraid to cross the...
    Pages: 2
  4. Tapology? Anyone else a member?
    I recently jumped on the Tapology bandwagon. USER NAME: emfleek Add me there if you're a member. Post your usernames here.
  5. Thanks, 300 Props Oscar Speech! (What Celebrity or Character the PGers are)
    On recieving my 300th prop, I just wanted to say a special thanks to one heck of a lot of people! The Playground is still my favourite place to spend my internet time Thank you all for logging on and...
  6. New Avengers Trailer
    All fans ever wanted was a shot of Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, the Hulk, Black Widow, and Hawkeye all together, backing each other up, and preparing to kick bad-guy ass. At the end of the new...
  7. UCLA Manages To Tank Their Own Program Without Violating NCAA Rules!
    On the evening of Nov. 6, 2007, legendary former UCLA basketball coach John Wooden spoke to about 600 Bruins student-athletes and coaches. The occasion was the debut of The Wooden Academy, a seminar...
  8. Favorite song to listen to at full blast?
    Right now I am listening to Bohemian Rhapsody at the highest volume I can with my Dre Beats. I was just wondering what your ultimate song is to listen to on full blast? Mine would be Bohemian...
  9. wisdom teeth
    i just had them out and my oh my do they suck anyone else go through this any tips or stories they can share im stuck at home in aganizing pain so ya any help would be apropciated
  10. Rayman: Origins
    Just wondering how many of you have this game or have played this game. I got it back in early December as an early Christmas present. It's so amazing. My roommates and I play this game for like 3...
  11. WOOOOOOO! Just won Strikeforce tickets from Miesha Tate!
  12. Twister slams same area hit by killer storm in '11
    Cody Stewart is done owning a home for a little while. He has lost his house to tornadoes twice in 10 months. A killer twister wiped out his neighborhood in the epic Alabama storms April 27, causing...
  13. Man sues Google over Street View urination photo, says it has made him a laughing stock
    Peeing in public is a risky endeavor at the best of times and should really only be done in extreme circumstances. A man in France recently took it upon himself to pee in his own garden. Don’t ask us...
  14. New Orleans Saints had Defense Bounty Fund
    NEW YORK -- New Orleans Saints players and at least one assistant coach maintained a bounty pool of up to $50,000 the last three seasons to reward game-ending injuries inflicted on opposing players,...
  15. [REVIEW] STRIKEFORCE: Tate vs. Rousey
    THE EXCELLENT - Traffic. Columbus is a city of ZERO traffic leading in and out of it. I seriously wondered why there were multiple roads/freeways leading to/from the city. - Ted's Montana Grill -...
  16. Your dream job
    This thread was inspired by Prophecy. If you had the opportunity to meet the owner or ceo of the company you wish to work for, would you beg him or her for a position? I personally like to be my own...
  17. Who is Kony?
    Kony I say you guys watch this 30 minute video to find out who he is and what you could do to stop such a man.
  18. Peyton Manning to be released...
    I was *not* looking forward to this day.
  19. the slowest way to kill someone
    DEATH BY SPOON not an actual murder, its a spoof trailer. pretty hilarious
  20. yahoo fantasy baseball league draft done, league locked.
    I just created a league on yahoo hoping to get it filled by us Playgrounders. Let me know if you want in. Obviously the draft time can be changed to accommodate the majority (hopefully all). Season...
  21. Paula Deen's Supposed Racist Comments
    So I have been reading a lot of comments from people (ironically from the people who speak out against bigotry the most), who say they are "not surprised" by Paula Deen's supposed comments, as...
  22. How a boss watches MMA
    Watching tpf and Bellator at the same time
  23. How to watch Cro Cop's Final Fight! STARTING RIGHT NOW!
    Today's big event sees Mirko Cro Cop back in action. The UFC and Pride veteran headlines "Cro Cop Final Fight", a kickboxing event live from Croatia, against K-1 veteran Ray Sefo. The show begins...
  24. Justin Gatlin wins 1st post-ban gold
    Ashton Eaton of the United States set his third heptathlon world record in as many years to win gold Saturday at the world indoor championships, and Justin Gatlin highlighted an all-American day by...
  25. Damn You!!!!!
    Damn You Daylight Savings. Oh how i love you when you give me an extra hour of sleep but i hate you SOOOO much when you take it back. here i am thinking i woke up somewhat early for a sunday and...
  26. NCAA Basketball Bracket
    I just created a tourney pick'em on Yahoo for the NCAA tourney. Only rules I have if you join are, One team per person Anyone who joins must prop the winner Must use your playground user name, so we...
  27. HOCKEY FANS!!!!!! Favourite player of all time?
    So if you dont care for hockey get the hell outta here, but if you do...who was your favourite player and why? For me it was Scotty Stevens. Crazy hitter, always a factor on the ice that teams would...
  28. Entire Arena Football team cut during pregame meal
    The owner of the Pittsburgh Power fired all 24 members of his team during a pregame meal at an Orlando-area Olive Garden. With AFL players set to strike before the 2012 season opener, owner Matt...
  29. NFL FREE AGENCY
    * Colston just re-upped for 5 years with the Saints. * Randy Moss signed a 1-year deal with the 49ers. * Matt Leinart released by the Texans
    Pages: 2 3
  30. The Official 2012 MLB Season Thread
    This is the place for any and all baseball talk for this upcoming season. I can't wait for March 28 to arrive
    Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
  31. J.R. Smith fined $25,000 for tweeting a picture
    of his girlfriends ass Potentially NSFW picture here . What y'all think of her badonkadonk? I say
  32. Male birth control pill soon a reality
    Forty-year-old Scott Hardin says he’s glad that men may soon have a new choice when it comes to birth control. But, he adds, he would not even consider taking a male hormonal contraceptive. Hardin is...
  33. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the internet...
    Vader has skillz! That's to top of my list for "nonsense" right now, share if you have some stuff like this
  34. Rabi's New Nickname
    Tim text me after the show to see how it went and had a bit of a typo when he meant to put Rani Yahya. He put Rabi Yahya. Ray, your new nickname is now Rabi Yahya.
  35. NHL thoughts...
    Komisarek beats up women and Phaneuf is a flamingo!!!! Thoughts?
  36. Best UFC entrance music??
    Hey gents I'm new to this website so bear with me. I meant to ask this question a while ago but was having trouble with my account. Can anyone suggest who they think had the best entrance music to...
  37. The real King of Rock n Roll...
    is Chuck Berry. Chuck Berry
  38. Ind. basketball dad knocks coach unconscious because he forced daughter to run laps
    An Indiana father is facing serious charges after launching a brutal attack on his daughter's assistant middle school basketball coach for the coach's implementation of an incredibly simple and...
  39. Kony 2012 Creator Arrested for....
    The mastermind behind the now-famous "Kony 2012" video was arrested last night in San Diego for allegedly being drunk in public and masturbating ... this according to NBC7 in San Diego. Jason Russell...
  40. Happy Saint Paddy's
    Happy Saint Patrick's Day to the play ground from your very own Patrick. As well as happy birthday to me. Everyone drink an Irish Car Bomb for me. Here’s to a long life and a merry one. A quick death...
  41. Ultimate Tazerball
    I can't believe this is real. it seems like it should be a skit from the Onion. Video Two teams compete to get a large (24-inch diameter) ball into goal at either end of the 200 x 85-foot...
  42. Video Game Thread
    Here it is folks, talk about whatever you want pertaining to them. I'm currently playing Halo Reach, on the 360 just the solo campaign. I never really got into the Halo series I played the 3rd one,...
    Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
  43. Anyone getting restless?
    For the last few days, I have noticed a few members, including myself, have been getting restless, bitter, agitated, anxious, and perhaps even angry. And guess what - we still have 20 some odd days...
  44. DANG! New Orleans Saints coach, Sean Payton, suspended by the NFL for the ENTIRE 2012 Season.
    First it was... ...and now he's in trouble for... LINK This guy really *is* a Saint, isn't he?
  45. If you were this guy, what would you be thinking now?
    EDIT (again): Tebow is back to being a Jet. Trade was reworked
  46. Happy birthday Rabi
    Wishing Rabi Yayha a happy birthday!! (Rabi, Kpro, DancingDoll, yep, I'm stalking you all... 1 at a time!) You da man
  47. Who breaks their ankle playing on a trampoline?
    This Guy --> Yankees reliever Joba Chamberlain had surgery after dislocating his right ankle while with his son at a play area. There is no timetable for his return. General manager Brian Cashman...
  48. "Pulp Fiction" saves the day
  49. Kimbo's latest boxing match ends in a KO w/ 3 seconds left in the fight
    I won't spoil who wins, but it ends via 'brutal' uppercut. Video
  50. Sarah Palin gets tackled
    Video 1 Video 2 Part 3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167