Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Official "Im Hungover" Thread
    Cant believe no ones made this thread yet. But ya, my head hurts.
  2. SUPERBOWL!
    So now that I've gotten my drunken rampage swearing out of the way, logic is beginning to set in. The NY Giants deserve their rings and I won't even comment on the Pats despite having strong feelings...
  3. Takasuke Kume
    I was making picks for the upcoming event in the secondary league and I couldn't help noticing this guy.. Takasuke Kume.. I don't know if it's the camera angle or what, but I swear it looks like this...
  4. Couple brew bizarre pizza-flavored beer
    A drink and a takeaway is a staple of a weekend evening in, but one enterprising couple have combined the two in one bottle by selling pizza flavoured beer. The bizarre beverage is brewed by husband...
  5. 'Supergiant' crustacean found in deepest ocean
    The creature - called a supergiant - is a type of amphipod, which are normally around 2-3cm long. But these beasts, discovered in the Kermadec Trench, were more than 10 times bigger: the largest...
  6. Would-be Jedi jailed over lightsaber attack
    An Oregon judge has used his force to order a 45-day jail sentence and mental health evaluation for a would-be Jedi who attacked toy store customers with a pair of lightsabers. David Allen...
  7. First Hardcore Song.
    For those fans of metal and hardcore, if you haven't seen this, you'll get a kick out of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU6U-8LP1DY
  8. The new planking fad = Bradying?
  9. Famous Horror Movie Locations on Google Street View
    i'd love to stay in the Overlook for one night LINK
  10. Are You the 80% or 20%?
    Pages: 2
  11. Goodbye BTjunkie
    this used to be my first stop for torrents...always had a great ratio for quick downloads. never had any issues with any of the files, and virtually anything I wanted was there. twas a nice run
  12. Iceland Worm Monster caught on camera
    Iceland Worm Monster On February 7, 2012, Unexplained Mysteries reported that a less well known creature that allegedly inhabits one of Iceland's glacial lakes was recently caught on camera by a...
  13. allergy to creatine. Anyone else ever experince this?
    Pretty terrible condition I have here. It started about 4 years ago. I was eating a steak and choked. For 15 hours I had a piece of steak lodged in my throat. Well they get it out and inform me my...
  14. Double Armbar Finish
    I don't know how I missed this from a few months ago. Pretty sweet way to start your MMA career. LINK
  15. flying submission tribute.
    link some pretty sweet moves.
  16. Wolly Mammoth caught on film?
    link Once again I have 'strange' news to report with this video. What do you guys think of it? I honestly think it is a bear with a fish in its my mouth but that is just my opinion.
  17. Pacers vs. Hawks Tonight at Philips
    Going to watch the Pacers and the Hawks square off tonight. My brother got us tickets in the lower level, and I must say, I haven't been this excited in a while for a basketball game. Growing up a...
  18. New PS3 Twisted Metal
    Did anyone else pre-order this game? I absolutely love these games and totally pre-ordered it. The new gameplay looks more intense and in-depth than anything I've ever seen in the series. This one...
  19. UFO's - Are some of them real? or all fake?
    Seeing the threads on "Iceland worm monster" and "wooly mammoth", why not ask: Are any of the reported UFO cases true? or are they all BS? Some of the most compelling cases I've heard include: Japan...
  20. Photoshop Favor
    Hey guys. I need a favor from one of you. I know some of my buddies here on The Playground have incredible talent with photoshop and I was wondering if one of you could do me a solid. I've been...
  21. Role Reverals - At the Bar
    video I would be awesome to have this happen once in a while
  22. Ultimate Tazer Ball
    People alarmed by Ultimate Fighting are sure to be shocked by Ultimate Tazer Ball, a new game in which players use stun guns to floor their opponents. Its backers say the game will develop into an...
  23. Fighter Nickname Generator
    Fighter Nickname Generator Post your favorites! Jay ''The Bandit'' Jones Jay ''Roots'' Jones Jay ''Fairy Dust'' Jones Jay ''Trucker'' Jones : Jay ''Fuck This'' Jones Jay ''The Cowboy'' Jones Jay...
  24. Father of the Year?
    Story and video How a father reacts to his 15 year old daughters facebook post
  25. InstaFIGHT!
    InstaFIGHT! From the creator of the Fighter Nickname Generator (me). Just launched this concept game. Its still in beta and has a lot of features yet to be added. just need some testers and feedback...
  26. The Last UFC Card you Missed?
    The last UFC card I missed was UFC 86 Rampage vs Griffin... I was on a mission trip and came back on the red eye where i stayed up for hours on the plane trying to listen for the results. After hours...
  27. Mass Effect 3
    This will be the first Xbox 360 game I have ever paid full price for. I actually preordered it at a discount price, but Mass Effect 2 was the only game in the past few years, that had me hooked. I...
  28. Who Knew Our Own Josh (BlueSkiesBurn) doubled as a fighter...
    So I'm just looking at junkie's latest headlines and saw this,
  29. Sherdog's Fight Finder
    I'm enjoying Sherdog's updated version of fight finder. Honestly, the whole site is looking good. Still not a site I'll use for news, but looking good nonetheless. Check it!
  30. Whitney Houston, superstar of records, films, dies age 48.
    UPDATE: WHITNEY Houston, who ruled as pop music's queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behaviour and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died....
  31. Greatest Note Ever Left On a Dented Car
    Cracked never fails. A good read if you enjoy their humor. Link
  32. Post a Funny Picture Thread
    I know we have a post a bad-ass picture thread, thought why not have a post a funny one as well,
    Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
  33. Sport you miss to play?
    I was watching this wrestling documentary earlier today and it made me realize how much I miss wrestling. Even though I have only been 1 year out. So this has motivated me to get back into shape and...
  34. Woman sends coherent texts while asleep
    She gives the phrase pillow talk a whole new meaning. Kandi Gay, a paramedic in the Quad Cities, sends coherent texts while she is sleeping and what's more - doesn't remember them when she wakes up....
  35. Another Transformers movie!.....its ok guys its a reboot
    Link After many rumors of making another Transformers it is officially official that there will indeed be a 4th Transformers. So will I see it? Of course I will and I will most likely see it...
  36. Karate?
    Has anyone taken karate here or takes karate currently? If so, what style? Just wondering. Any Kyokushin practitioners?
  37. UFC 3 & Twisted Metal For PS3
    Just picked them up today! If you want to play online, add me! FightOnTwist
  38. 1000 women
    This guy touches the boobs of 1000 women in public, I wonder if this is some kind of record? Some of the reactions are pretty funny. The link is SFW, its just youtube. Youtube I thought this was...
  39. Doomsday Preppers on the National Geographic Channel
    I can't stand reality shows, but this show is intriguing as shit. Fun to watch how different people in different areas are preparing and the amount of money they are spending to monitor and prep for...
  40. BlueSkiesBurn and anyone else whose played UFC 3!
    Just wondering what you think of UFC 3 so far. I wanted to hear opinions from some of the playground members before I decide to buy it or not.
  41. David Haye & Dereck Chisora Fight at Presser
    LINK Jesus, this is one of the GOAT post-fight press conference brawls if I may say so myself. Chisora apparently cuts Haye's manager with a bottle all while claiming Haye cut him with a bottle....
  42. Arizona recommendations?
    My buddy and i are going to spring training in Arizona in just a few weeks. Super excited! If anyone has any recommendations of places to eat, or good bars to go to let me know. We will be mostly...
  43. Playground Social Survey : Work/Study area ?
    The economy is though and the job market... well is there one? Hey, I don't know why I start these kind of polls other than curiosity and sometimes to get a laugh once you get to know the real...
  44. hahaha, I forgot about this.
    Anyone remember when Tim Sylvia was on the TV show "Blind Date?" I saw it years ago and just came across it, Its a must watch if you need a laugh. who the F drinks Grasshoppers? LINK
  45. Limo, Bars, Strip Clubs - What fighter?
    What fighter in each weight class would you want to get a limo and some friends rounded up and go out for a night on the town with hitting the bars, strip clubs, a show, shoot pool, steal a...
  46. Dana White: Floyd Mayweather a 'racist'
    UFC president Dana White called WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. a racist Tuesday night for comments the boxer made recently about New York Knicks point guard Jeremy Lin. Mayweather...
  47. For years I have wondered - prozacnation1978
    Finally the questions come out - Prozacnation, I have to ask a long list of questions relating to your photo.... The longer I look at it the more I get confused I'm not sure whether to marvel in it's...
    Pages: 2 3 4
  48. Ryan Braun wins his appeal
    USA Today article Looks like the Brew Crew won't be missing him for the first 50 games of the season. Herpes medication does not equal PED!
  49. Somebody Was Right On The Money
    As a bunch of us were chatting during the fights last night, someone made a comment that the Top Score for the event would have a overall winning percentage of like 62% or something right around...
  50. Boondock Saints video game
    Article
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165