Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
- Spike TV Looking to Add Boxing to Strengthen Post-UFC Schedule
UFC events and The Ultimate Fighter were the premier programming on Spike TV for a number of years. Now, with the UFC leaving the network for a number of reasons (better exposure at Fox and too...
- Oleander - FIGHT! (feat Urijah Faber)
Just figured I would throw this out there because I just heard it on Octane and thought some fans of Oleander or Urijah Faber would enjoy it. Maybe everyone is already aware of it, but it was the...
- Cancer Barbie Petition
Me and my wife were talking. We were discussing cancer. We have several cancer survivors in the family, and some that lost the fight. My wife was thinking about how to make an impact on the lives of...
- Didn't know we had a celebrity posting here!
PG member featured in music video!
- Man Attacks Woman With Frozen Armadillo
DALLAS - A man used a frozen armadillo to attack a 57-year old Pleasant Grove woman, Dallas police said. The incident happened on Sept. 29 in an apartment complex parking lot. According to...
- Man Claims Prostitute Turned Into A Donkey
A Zimbabwean man has told a court that he hired a prostitute who during the night transformed into a donkey, and that he is now "seriously in love" with the animal, according to state media. LINK
- World's First Urine Controlled Video Game
Visitors at the The Exhibit Bar in Balham can play one of three games every time they use a urinal. The video game has been trialled in a bar in Cambridge since mid-July and it has proved to be both...
- Woman Suffers From Allergy To Water
A young woman whose life is blighted by an allergy to water has told how she can't even watch a weepy film, because her own tears bring her out in a painful rash. Katie Dell, 26, is one of only about...
- Resident demands to know council's plans for Santa crash
Cheltenham Borough Council was asked to provide details of its contingency plans for Santa crashing in an FoI request filed this year. The applicant called for details about who at the council would...
- PETA demands highway memorials for cows
The animal rights group known for risque anti-fur campaigns and 'Meat is Murder' slogan, is going one step further to give dead cows a memorial reserved for human victims. People for the Ethical...
- Man Tries To Use $1,000,000 Bill At Walmart
LEXINGTON, N.C. — Do you have change for a million-dollar bill? Police say a North Carolina man insisted his million-dollar note was real when he was buying $476 worth of items at a Walmart....
- I'm pretty much ready....
To stop posting at work! lol i always say dumb shit
- Colored Hockey League
This is a very interesting ESPN segment about the CHL in Nova Scotia. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2QZm8llvig
- Spot the 5 members of MMAPlayground
CLICK - You'll REGRET it if you don't :)
- 2012 NFL Playoffs thread
Texans, Saints, and Giants have moved on. Broncos against Steelers shortly. Who's everyone rooting for?
- Mike Tyson's Hotel Room Broken Into In 'Hangover'-Style Fashion
The saying 'art imitates life' was flipped a week ago as the Las Vegas hotel room of boxing legend Mike Tyson was broken into while he sleeping inside. According to reports from TMZ, the 45-year-old...
- 2012 NFL Draft: Early Look
All but 4 non-playoff teams know where they're picking, and those will be decided by coinflips probably late February, all playoff teams are 21-32 depending on who goes how far. Who is your team, and...
- How to make Frog Legs dance
1. Go frog gigging. 2. Skin the frog legs. 3. Salt 'em up, let the magic begin. Video
- BCS Title Game Tonight: LSU vs. Alabama
Who you goin for ?
- You guys have got to try this.
If you've never herd of it,this web site is called the dialectizer. It basicly changes the words of any web site around. http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/
- WHO HAS A TWITTER?
Who else has a twitter?? follow @b3grant ILL FOLLOW BACK!!! #mmaswag
- Meet our future leader!
It's only a matter of time... How big is the whale?
- Note: Locker Room and Padded Room has been merged into Off Topic
That is all.
- Motion to take down DCRage's redundant pinned threads.
Since it's explained in the writeup for the OT forum anyways.
- What happens to boxing after Mayweather vs Pacquiao?
Hypothetical: Let's just say the Mayweather/Pac-Man fight happens on May 5th. What happens next? Boxing has no "names" left to carry the sport. The reason boxing fans want this fight so bad is bc...
- Indianapolis Colts hire Ryan Grigson as GM
Irsay just confirmed the hiring via Twitter. ------------------ The Indianapolis Colts plan to hire Philadelphia Eagles director of player personnel Ryan Grigson as their new general manager,...
- Are hot refs a distraction to the fighters?
Obviously, we all know who this is referring to.
- Scientists Discover New Carnivorous Plant In Brazil
In the kind of discovery seldom seen in modern biology, scientists say they have discovered a carnivorous Brazilian plant that uses sticky, subterranean leaves to catch and digest worms—an...
- ECW and Japanese Wrestling
Alrighty, so back in high school when I was a die hard pro wrestling fan, I watched it all, but I had a special place in my heart for puroresu (Japanese wrestling) and ECW. WWE had the storyline and...
- Lesnar/Fedor Pro-Wrestling Match
Rumor is this will be happening. Will you watch?
- MMA Jokes
Why is BJ Penn always drunk?
- Tom Brady Punting?
Does Belichick hate Tebow that bad?? Tom Brady punting the ball after the Patriots took a huge lead was a slap in the face if I've ever seen one.
- 30 Giant Japanese Hornets Slaughtering 30,000 Honeybees To Eat Their Young
This is SPARTA! Tens of thousands are dead, hundreds more of the dying lie writhing on the battlefield, powerless to protect their children. These horrifying and yet fascinating scenes are the...
- Super Bowl XLVI: Who ya got?
Wild divisional round weekend in the NFL playoffs. I don't know if it beat UFC 142, but it was great nonetheless. Baltimore barely edging Houston, Brady and the Pats railing the Denver Tebows, San...
- PC Games - any good sports games?
I got rid of my PS3 a while back but now I'm getting the itch to play some sports games. Any suggestions?
- Adios, Caldwell!
- Who Dropped The SOPA?
Whoooooooooooooo's ready for the internet to go down! EDIT: I guess I should post some sort of link for those that don't know what SOPA is. LINK And Click LINK
- Strange sounds heard worldwide
youtube video I thought this was a very interesting video. I wonder what it is? Or if it is even real.
- Obama Says So Long SOPA, Killing Controversial Internet Piracy Legislation
The growing anti-SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) support that has swept through the gaming and Internet community found a very big ally today. With websites like Reddit and Wikipedia and gaming...
- The Next Jon Jones?
This kid is amazing 2 min video
- If I gave you the power to build a time machine,
would you build it and use it? Please explain your answer and do know - your answer will be subjected to criticism whether it be good or bad.
- Psychiatrist of Casey Anthony opens up about her
Article I actually thought this was a very well written article. You have to go into reading it as a neutral stand point. It does pose a lot of questions.
- Sorry Guys
I got a MacBook Air so you'll be seeing a lot more of me now
- Strikeforce vet Ray Sefo announces kickboxing match with Mirko 'Cro Cop' Filipovic
Two-time Strikeforce vet and former kickboxing world champion Ray Sefo will face Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic in a striking-rules contest. The bout, which had been rumored for several weeks, is now...
- World record in speed climbing 2011 (6.26 seconds)
All I have to say is holy shit! Video
- UFC Website Hacked, Possibly As Retaliation For SOPA Support
At roughly 5:40 p.m. ET the official UFC.com website was hacked. The site currently redirects to UGNazi.com, a site which is little more than a picture of an anime version of Hitler and a short...
- To all the haters...
OHHHHH YEAH! AFC CHAMPS! GO PATS!
- Super Bowl XLVI Poll: NE v. NYG
The Giants & Patriots square off in what will be a rematch of the Super Bowl four years ago. Who ya got?? I see the Giants winning a close one. They say defense wins championships, and New York seems...
- Family Feud Hilarity Part 2 (NSFW)
Uh, I really hope this isn't true the next time I fly. His Schlong? Really?
- Kpro's old PMs have inspired me to ....
campaign for my top poster accolade. KungFuMaster's stats are as follows: - 2,000 plus posts - 200 plus props - Member since May 2011 - No bans - No warnings And btw, I have configured the poll to...