Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Psychiatrist of Casey Anthony opens up about her
    Article I actually thought this was a very well written article. You have to go into reading it as a neutral stand point. It does pose a lot of questions.
  2. Sorry Guys
    I got a MacBook Air so you'll be seeing a lot more of me now
  3. Strikeforce vet Ray Sefo announces kickboxing match with Mirko 'Cro Cop' Filipovic
    Two-time Strikeforce vet and former kickboxing world champion Ray Sefo will face Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic in a striking-rules contest. The bout, which had been rumored for several weeks, is now...
  4. World record in speed climbing 2011 (6.26 seconds)
    All I have to say is holy shit! Video
  5. UFC Website Hacked, Possibly As Retaliation For SOPA Support
    At roughly 5:40 p.m. ET the official UFC.com website was hacked. The site currently redirects to UGNazi.com, a site which is little more than a picture of an anime version of Hitler and a short...
  6. To all the haters...
    OHHHHH YEAH! AFC CHAMPS! GO PATS!
  7. Super Bowl XLVI Poll: NE v. NYG
    The Giants & Patriots square off in what will be a rematch of the Super Bowl four years ago. Who ya got?? I see the Giants winning a close one. They say defense wins championships, and New York seems...
  8. Family Feud Hilarity Part 2 (NSFW)
    Uh, I really hope this isn't true the next time I fly. His Schlong? Really?
  9. Kpro's old PMs have inspired me to ....
    campaign for my top poster accolade. KungFuMaster's stats are as follows: - 2,000 plus posts - 200 plus props - Member since May 2011 - No bans - No warnings And btw, I have configured the poll to...
    Pages: 2
  10. Mrs Browns Boys
    Does anybody else watch this, it is so funny.
  11. Prince Fielder signs with......
    The Detroit Tigers link The Detroit Tigers and slugger Prince Fielder have agreed to a nine-year, $214 million deal, a source told ESPN.com's Jerry Crasnick.
  12. Best underground rapper
    I'd say immortal technique, dance with the devil always gets me. What do you guys think?
  13. PLAYGROUND FRIENDS: Favor Needed
    *PLEASE* visit the following link and vote for my buddies' band, Left Lane Cruiser to play at the Rolling Stone Rock 'n Roll Tailgate Party at this year's Superbowl in Indy. Props to anyone who...
  14. Academy Awards... and the Nominees Are?????
    What do you guys think of the Academy Award nominations. I was a little surprised to see only 9 nominees for Best Picture and not 10. I think Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy or The Girl With The Dragon...
  15. MISSING: Chael_Sonnen
    it has been almost 10 days (as of right now) since he has last logged on. the PG feels like its missing something when hes not posting in the many Chael related threads. he does have control over his...
  16. Indianapolis Colts hire Chuck Pagano as head coach...
    FINALLY...no more Tampa 2! Personally, I love the hiring. It'll be nice to see a defensive-minded coach running the show. I'm also excited for the switch to a 3-4. (I'm also elated that Irsay...
  17. In honor of Kpro...
    Check out this epic mma photoshop compilation, dont know if its been posted before... Some funnier than others, but it gave me a good chuckle Poor Terry Etim...
  18. Man claims wife was attacked by ghost
    A US man who was arrested on charges of assaulting his wife has told police that a ghost was actually responsible for the attack. Michael F. West, 41, from Wisconsin, was charged this week with...
  19. Energy beam coming from Bosnian pyramid
    Link I'm wondering if it is a hoax or not. Plus apparently they have happened to Mayan temples too.
  20. How to Troll a Spelling Bee
    Video
  21. You will be missed...
    After roughly a 10 year relationship, the Captain and I have decided to call it quits. In the end, it was my decision to end our decade long fling. He tried to convince me otherwise, and keep our...
  22. Closed: For every post this gets is a beverage ill drink 1 per person
    as title! Jakewalker 1, 12 pmoney 2 bubbles 3 Budge 4 Wallass 5,6 Smiler 7 FastKO 8 Basshandsome 9 Kpro 10 Grappler 11 FF37 13.15 kopower 14 budallodave 16,17 jshep 18,19
  23. Sorry...
    Sorry to any PGers I offended last night: when i wasn't talking to you guys I was apparently doing the following: Pierced housemates microwavable lasagne by sticking a knife through the plastic and...
  24. Woman To Marry A Building To Save It From Demollition
    Babylonia Aivaz's love knows no bounds - that's why she will marry a 107-year-old doomed warehouse in Seattle tomorrow. The Seattle activist has planned the weekend ceremony because she is head over...
  25. Mexican Police Engage UFO In Chase
    "A UFO with white lights, blue and yellow flashes" -- The first report was received from the airport area, and [the object] was even seen by C-4 operators manning the safety cameras that appear to...
  26. Tablet Full Of Crude Gags & Riddles About Beer Is Found - Dating Back 3500 Years
    Crude jokes, beer and a hearty disregard for politicians were part of life in ancient Mesopotamia - 3,500 years ago. A newly translated tablet from the area of present-day Iraq runs through a series...
  27. Mystery Blue Jelly Falls From The Sky
    A man in Dorset has been left mystified after tiny blue spheres fell from the sky into his garden. Steve Hornsby from Bournemouth said the 3cm diameter balls came raining down late on Thursday...
  28. Valentine's Day - the good, the bad, and the ugly
    1. It's coming up quickly. You're welcome. 2. I could use some good ideas. 3. If you don't have any good ideas, tell us some of your Vday failures. My most recent failure was to buy her an attractive...
  29. How many nights can you go?
    I don't think this has been posted before but very unusual indeed. Lights out
  30. Ever wonder what R2D2 is saying?
    Now you can find out with the R2D2 translator! translate
  31. SpiderSilva vs Kpro
    Who's current man on man avatar is worse????
  32. This is so awesome that it deserves its own thread...
  33. Jay Glazer is Such a Tool
    I know all of us have gotten that ultra-douchey vibe from Jay Glazer from his various appearances, but today he appeared on the Dan Patrick show for a segment. I did enjoy the mainstream MMA...
  34. Last 5 Props
    Who are they from?
    Pages: 2 3
  35. Dana White Tweets a ' :) '
    What could this mean?!?! I'm actually semi serious because I only get his tweets through Facebook and he only tweets them through Facebook if they are news worthy. So maybe its big...
  36. in n out
    BEST FOOD EVER!
  37. I love this song
    Every now and then a song just grabs me, I love songs with great lyrics that tell a story and this song is one of those. For those that listen let me know what you think. Ed Sheeran Little Lady
  38. Egypt soccer fans rush field after game, 73 dead
    CAIRO - Soccer fans rushed the field after the home team won an unexpected victory over Egypt's top club Wednesday, setting off clashes and a stampede that left at least 73 people dead and 1,000...
  39. What instrument are you?
    I have done this thread at another site before. It was popular. It was fun.....but it also became time consuming. This thread is officially opened - only for the first 20 members who wants to play....
  40. Mayweather vs Cotto, May 5th
    Mayweather: “ I'm fighting Miguel Cotto on May 5th because Miss Pac Man is ducking me. " I am from Puerto Rico but I'll be rooting for Mayweather big time here for 3 reasons: 1. I always liked him...
  41. Best NBA Season in a While
    I don't know if it's the fact that the Pacers are an outstanding team this year, that there are only 66 games, or the fact that the competitive balance seems to have found its way back into the game,...
    Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7
  42. Mandatory Metallica - appreciation thread
    ***this thread is only for those who appreciate Metallica. No haters please*** having briefly discussed Metallica albums and concerts in another thread, I have decided to make a thread dedicated to...
  43. hockey player slashes his coach in the face
    Video KHL player Alexander Radulov inexplicably slashes one of his coaches in the face
  44. Peyton Manning medically cleared to play
    Just heard on Portland sports station 750thegame that Manning has been cleared to play. What do you guys think? Still draft Luck and trade Manning, Keep Peyton and trade the pick or keep Peyton AND...
  45. Happy birthday DancingDoll
    Wishing her a happy birthday (Kpro, DancingDoll, yep, I'm stalking you all... 1 at a time!)
  46. R.I.P FirstRowSports
    I think I speak for most of us when I say you will be dearly missed. LINK
  47. You know your a playground og if...
    Post em! You remember lollers epic avatar You remember how crazy cornishmma was lol When there was no secondary league, rankings or av bets or parlays You remember emfleek with team sure shot, yea i...
  48. Post your former fight camps
    Post any fight camp you were a part of before your current one. MMA Army East Coast Pitbulls - co-founder
  49. Are there any Dream Theatre fans on PG?
    If you did not know, I am or was a musician. I rarely listen to mainstream music which is why I don't participate in the 'What are you listening to right now' thread. Anyway, Dream Theatre is one of...
  50. 53 years later....The Day The Music Died
    February 3, 1959, a small plane crashed, killing Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper, & Ritchie Valens. My dad always told me to remember this day, not only bc of the lives lost, but bc of the twist of fate...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166