Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Tweet Of The Day Regarding Pacquiao vs. Marquez
    HAHA, this shit made me crack up. I thought I'd share. @ekc leonard garcia defeats marquez by split decision
  2. Marquez was robbed again! Pacquiao is a joke...
    Mayweather vs Pacqiuao decided that fight. Marquez completely schooled him.
  3. Herb Dean,Kevin Nash,Jimmy Hart,Monster Brawl!
    B movie from hell but i've gotta see this! MONSTER BRAWL!
  4. Random, But Humorous Idea I Had
    So, I often sit around and have random thoughts come through my head and I happened to land on this one. I think we should get rid of the Speaker of the House and replace him with Bruce Buffer....
  5. Arthur Abraham's next fight in Germany!
    Arthur Abraham's next fight: January 14th, 2012 in Germany STORY LINK HERE
  6. Post an inspirational video
    this thread is for exactly what the title says. post a video that inspires you. I'll kick this off Vid
  7. Favorite movie scenes
    I'll start. Seven Pounds - Ezra Remember The Titans - Ending scene John Q - Ending scene Good Will Hunting - Park scene
  8. Favorite Movie Character?
    Who are your favorite movie characters? Here are a few of mine: Dr. Alan Grant (Jurassic Park) The Joker (The Dark Knight) Sgt. Mike Horvath (Saving Private Ryan) Pat Healy (There's something about...
  9. anybody else's arrow go crazy?
    So does anybody's mouse arrow go absolutely crazy and clicky when they come here. I noticed ever since the playground got a new layout every time I go to the forums my mouse arrow starts going crazy....
  10. Turned 21 today - need a favor from all of you
    To celebrate my 21st birthday, I want you guys to make a list of your top five favorite alcoholic beverages. I'll try em all!
    Pages: 2 3
  11. Best Door to Door Salesman Ever! Kenny Brooks
    Kenny Brooks- Best Door to Door Salesman Ever ENJOY! thanks to casketcoin for showing me this
  12. Need your wit
    Baking a cake at the moment for the UFC tonight, (and before DeadHead Poor_Franklin or Budgell wonder what type of cake a normal cake) I need the PG's wit of what to write on it, you guys are...
  13. Lee Corso Strikes Again!
    Corso drops an F-bomb this morning Corso asking where the little kid is in a Penn State huddle last week Corso drops an F-bomb a few years back
  14. This Weekend In Sports....
    USC wins by stopping Oregon in the last second, Oklahoma State loses to Iowa State at Iowa State, Baylor beats Oklahoma for the first time in school history in the last second, Clemson gets beaten...
  15. Help: Oregon Trail Wanted
    Can anyone find an ORIGINAL Oregon Trail game for me? I realize I can go to their site and play it, but I want to find a version I can download, save, play, and come back to it whenever I feel like....
  16. Computer help.
    Does anyone know how to put a photo/pic next to each other on the Playground. Everytime I copy the image from photobucket they are always on top of each other. Example. How would I get Cain the vs...
  17. List of MMA Podcasts and Radio Shows (Updated 06/16/14)
    This thread will be used as a "go to" source for MMA-related podcasts. There are plenty of great podcasts out there. If you have one you'd like to suggest, post here and I'll update this post as...
  18. Pmoney reports: Kemp, Dodgers robbed; Ryan Braun named NL MVP (Cowcatcher: Don't Read!!)
    I'm very disappointed to see the BBWAA fucked this up. Braun had a good year, no doubt. But in my opinion he did not deserve it over Matt Kemp, or (my vote for MVP) Clayton Kershaw. Braun put up good...
  19. Favorite T.V. Characters
    So we had favorite Movie characters, I figured might as well add all of our favorites from TV Ari Gold - Entourage Tony Soprano - Sopranos Johnny Drama - Entourage Charlie Harper - Two & Men Cartman,...
    Pages: 2
  20. Happy Thanksgiving, folks!
    I don't know how much I'll be on here over the next 4 days so I just wanted to wish everyone (except Beatrice...I hope your junk falls off, you eat it and then choke on it) a Happy Thanksgiving....
  21. A Thankful Look Back At My 2011 Trojan Tailgate Family
    I wrote this article for work as a look back on our season, but it's not what you'd think it is. A lot of people don't really understand how much tailgating and your tailgate family is a part of...
  22. Dexter - Season 6 potential spoilers
    Anyone else find this season and last to be considerably weaker since the guys from 24 took it over? This season was so predictable that I think I (and MANY MANY others) figured out the finale's...
  23. VIDEO: Vic Darchinyan training for Anselmo Moreno on December 3rd/
    Urartu Sports News LINK--- http://www.urartuproductions.com/
  24. Halloween Light Show
    Its a little late considering Halloween was a month ago but I just saw these today and thought I'd share it in case anyone else missed them. Party Rock Anthem This is Halloween Even with LED's this...
  25. TV/Film 16 Man Grand Prix
    Im a bit bored today, so I though I would post this and see which characters we would get into a 16 man grand prix. Im looking for TV or film characters who are known for there fighting skills but...
    Pages: 2 3 4
  26. UFC Survey for College
    Hi Guys, I´m currently studying marketing and for one of my courses I have to make a survey and then later on analyze the results. It´s just a short survey with 10 questions and it´s for people who...
  27. My Kickboxing compeition
    Participated in a 4 man HW (86 kg+ or 190lbs+) kickboxing tournament (amateur) in a small place in England, Called Sherbourne, first fight was against Sherbournes own black belt guy, I was fighting...
  28. Bernie Fine fired by Syracuse
    Syracuse University fired associate head basketball coach Bernie Fine on Sunday in the wake of an investigation of child molestation allegations against him. "At the direction of Chancellor Cantor,...
  29. Getting payback for a late hit...almost 50 years later
    In 1963, Angelo Mosca hit BC Lions running back Willie Fleming late knocking him out of the game. Mosca's Tiger Cats went on to win the Grey Cup that year. It appears the QB from that BC Lions team...
  30. Machida Crane Kicks Jones in the face.
    Here
  31. Amazing Frisbee Throw Off Australian Bridge
    Brace yourself for the greatest Frisbee toss and reception in the history of the world. Hyperbole? Maybe. But it's unlike anything we've ever seen, and we've seen most of Brodie Smith's offerings in...
  32. The Official "Favorite Quotes" Thread
    Just thought I would start this one. Anyone memorable quotes you can think of that are your favorite whether they be inspirational, funny, sarcastic, from a movie, anything....lets get it started....
  33. Coolest Toy Ever
    Gotta get me one of these! Link
  34. Chris Paul demands trade to Knicks
    story I'm sorry but I am really getting sick of this. First LBJ and Bosh. Then Melo, now Paul? The NBA is becoming a circus. Whatever happened to wanting to win a championship without the help of 2...
  35. vote for my mom.
    so my mom entered a contest for the month of december with a photo she took at a renaissance fair. (shes a nerd) but she's got some skills for having a simple point and shoot digital camera. anyway,...
  36. Fantasy Basketball
    Hey guys i'm running a head 2 head fantasy basketball league with 16 teams with a live draft now keep in mind i live in Australia so we need to pick a time that suits everyone no matter where in the...
  37. Ron Santo finally make the Hall of Fame
    story One of my favorite all-time players and the world's biggest Cubs fan finally makes the hall. All I have to say is I am thrilled but he should have got in when he was alive. Really disappointed...
  38. MMA fighter beats up robber
    A man who tried to rob a mixed martial-arts expert at gunpoint found himself no match for his intended victim this weekend, police said. Anthony Miranda, 24, faces a charge of discharging a weapon...
  39. MLB Winter Meetings 2011 (Updates)
    Day 1 Matt Capps re-signed with the Twins. Woo. Day 2 is underway. - ESPN MLB - Rockies acquire P Kevin Slowey (39-29, 4.66 ERA in 5 seasons) from Twins for player to be named. RUMORS: - The Angels...
    Pages: 2 3
  40. What a pathetic day
    So bored so tired just in such a lazy mood, small things have pissed me off etc, nothing serious has happened or anything, no bad exam results, just a crappy feeling, But then what do I have to...
  41. RIP - Patrice O'Neal
    Somehow I missed this happening earlier this week, it appears the playground did as well. The world is a lot less funny without him. Here's one of my favorite clips of his, where he explains the...
  42. So who does the new logo guy look like?
    I say Michael Bisping
  43. Best Video you'll see all week!
    If you are as easily amused as I am, you'll surely enjoy this. The Whistling Mullet BTW, does Don Frye have a brother?
  44. Chris Paul to the Lakers
    Story 3 way deal, Lakers get - Chris Paul Rockets get - Pau Gasol Hornets get - Lamar Odom, Kevin Martin, Luis Scola, and Goran Dragic Basketball should adopt the european soccer model with a top...
  45. 2011 NBA Basketball Thread
    Not sure on how many people follow/care about the NBA here. We can use this thread to talk about signings, vent on how your team is doing, talk trash how bad the league is, whatever you want. I'll...
  46. Brittney Palmer to be in February issue of Playboy
    It looks to be true, folks. Source - possibly NSFW
  47. *** Need some help from my fellow Playgrounders *** (UPDATED with NEW information)
    Update: The votes have been tallied. Missed out of the finals by 1 vote. Thanks for the help, guys.
  48. MVP Ryan Braun tests positive for PED faces 50 game ban
    National League MVP Ryan Braun, who last season led the Milwaukee Brewers to their first division title in nearly three decades, has tested positive for a performance-enhancing drug and faces a...
  49. Is there no end to the talent of Pmoney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    P Money
  50. Your Favorite Christmas Present Ever
    My first that comes to mind, was when my brother and I opened up our present, to discover a Nintendo. We both frickin lost our minds. The next one, was Mortal Kombat 2 for the Genesis. I played the...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165