Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. ADCC 2011 Finals Live Results and Blog
    Live Results Here
  2. The Official Twitter Thread
    I figure that there's enough Twitter users on the PG. I personally follow about 9 of y'all, so I thought we could use this thread for funny Tweets and for people to find us and follow us. I realize...
  3. Best TV Show/Best TV Caracter
    1.Dexter 2.The Inbetweeners 3.The Bing Bang Theory 4.How I Met Your Mother 5.Breaking Bad 6.The Mentalist 7.Suits 8.Californication 9.Survivor 10.The Walking Dead 11.19-2 12.Fringe 13.Hawaii 5-0...
  4. The Official "I Was Right" Thread
    The big fight came and went. You proved ALL the naysayers wrong. You want to go back to that thread and compose the most boastful, self-aggrandizing crap you can. But then you stop yourself... It's...
  5. Whos down with this?
    Swimming Pool Devils Pool Link
  6. Posts
    Just passed 4000 posts! Probably not all quality posts but 4000 all the same!
  7. Anyone here lifts weights, weaklings?
    Does anyone here lift weights or sit on their plump bottom all day?
  8. Badr Hari Retires From Kickboxing to Focus on Boxing
    Big news from the kickboxing world today - controversial fighter Badr Hari has announced his retirement from kickboxing. The news came via Hari's management at It's Showtime, stating that the K-1...
  9. The "let's just be friends" thread
    So I don't know how many of you are Don Juan's with the ladies, but I definitely have a hit or miss record, and I'm not afraid to admit it. Some gambles work, some don't, but I have to say this last...
  10. I am now a Sensei.
    If you look to the left, you will notice my outstanding record of picks. I cannot take full credit for all those correct picks though...Thanks to my fellow ECP members - what could have been a 20-80...
  11. MW3 vs. BF3
    Hello Playground! I was wondering if there are any other video games addicts on The Playground who would like to share their opinion on the upcoming first person shooter games, Modern Warfare 3 and...
  12. Sexyama in Esquire
    Go on wit you bad self!!!!! mma japan
  13. Fighters Who Date Fighters
    We all know about The Cyborgs (should be a reality show). & Randy & Kim Couture were training at the same time before they separated. I just read on Wikipedia (take that for what it's worth) that...
  14. UFC co-founder Art Davie relaunching XARM; live events, gaming debut this year
    The man behind the launch of the Ultimate Fighting Championship is again turning his focus to combat sports, and he's holding global aspirations for the hybrid sport of XARM. And while XARM was once...
  15. iPhone Users
    For those of you who have iPhones and have trouble posting to the forums with said electronic device...guess who doesn't have trouble posting with his mobile device? ME! That's who! Guess why? I have...
  16. Any apple eaters?
    I love a good apple, but so often I bite into a mushy one. I try to stay away from red delicious and mcintosh when I can. I've been trying to eat healthier, so I've been buying apples in bulk to...
  17. Lingerie Football League
    The Lingerie Football League is going to be showing games on MTV2 this season and my friend Melissa is the starting RB for the Green Bay Chill who are going to be playing tonight. I've seen women's...
  18. Bengals Fans: I Know What Your QB Is Doing These Days
    He's tailgating at USC with me.
  19. The Fishermen's log
    Fishing forums are slow - so instead I bring the Fishermen's Log to you. Use this thread to post your fishing excursions and feel free to post your catches as well. I have been fishing for over 15...
  20. VIP Tickets My Ass
    Many of you know that I'm a huge USC fan. I'm also a huge fan of the Twitter. So what happens when the USC Athletic Department has a Twitter contest for free VIP tickets? Naturally, I enter. Anyhow,...
  21. 'Klingon' helps man deal with dyslexia
    Jonathan Brown, 50, of Furzton spent 12 years learning the fictional language of the alien race from Star Trek films. Then, after being appointed as the lead "linguist" on a CD for others wanting to...
  22. Scientists developing "stay-sober pill"
    Scientists are developing a "stay sober" pill which allows you to drink as much as you want while limiting the effects of alcohol on their brains. In tests for the drug, mice given the drug did not...
  23. Is Nicolas Cage a Vampire from the Civil War Era?
    Could Nicolas Cage be a vampire? A Civil War era photo that bears an eerie resemblance to Cage has sparked rumors that the actor is a real-life vampire. Cage has starred in “Vampire’s Kiss” and...
  24. Eel removed from man's bladder after entering penis
    An erratic eel wriggled its way up a man's penis and into his bladder following an accident during an unorthodox beauty spa treatment in China. Zhang Nan was bathing with live eels to cleanse his...
  25. 'Drunk moose' found stuck in tree
    Moose, likely drunk off fermented apples, found tangled in a tree in Sweden. A seemingly intoxicated moose has been discovered entangled in an apple tree by a stunned Swede. Per Johansson, 45, says...
  26. Man has scene from Where's Wally? tattooed across his back
    One Where's Wally fan will always be able to find his favourite stripy-shirted children's character - after having him tattooed on his back. Music producer John Mosley , 22, sat patiently for 24...
  27. London woman's breast implant popped during game of paintball
    A LONDON woman is recovering after her breast implant was ruptured during a game of paintball - the first time such an injury is believed to have occurred in Britain. The woman's bizarre injury,...
  28. Video game you're playing
    I recently finished Deux EX: Human Revolution and Dead Island and just bought Rage today and pre-ordered Skyrim and Assassins Creed 3. What game or games are you playing right now?
  29. Favorite Movie of 2011 So Far?
    What is your favorite movie of 2011 so far? I would have to say mine so far (out of the ones I have seen in theaters) would be Moneyball. I thought it was an excellent story and the movie did a great...
  30. RIP Steve Jobs
    Apple creator Steve Jobs passed away this evening. The tech legend succumbed to his public battle with cancer and other health issues. APPLE This is truly a great loss for innovation and technology....
  31. Petition
    Why is it this site will not allow us to discuss controversial issues? We have many intelligent posters here and I think the discussions of controversial topics will only bring out the best in all of...
    Pages: 2
  32. Horrible kids' shows
    So on Monday and Tuesday my 3 and 4 year old nieces were over and at some point both days they wanted to watch tv and I put on NickJr and I wanted to break my tv after watching Max and Ruby. Max is...
  33. men in pin-up poses
    linkage
  34. Hi, I'm a Broccoli and I look like a tree...
  35. Trickeration
    This word usage has been snowballing for years and years and I think it's hitting it's hideous peak this year in college football. It's not a word. It never has been a word. It never will be a word....
  36. 'Killer' Curry Contestants Hospitalized
    Two people have been taken to hospital following the "world's hottest chilli" competition at an Edinburgh Indian restaurant. Emergency services were called to the Kismot restaurant in St Leonards...
  37. Retiree led police on 27 mile chase at 10mph
    A pensioner who led police on a 27 mile low-speed chase at 10mph finally stopped after an officer tapped on her window while running alongside the car. Caroline Turner, 76, ignored blue flashing...
  38. College Football "Midway" Point
    We're at the midway point in the college football season. I thought it would be fun to hit up the following questions for some debate. All of these questions are your opinion. Let's try to be honest...
  39. Funny old PM's
    Pages: 2 3
  40. Russian scientists develop miracle dressing
    Russian scientists have developed a drug-free method of healing wounds that may prove as revolutionary as the discovery of penicillin. The miracle nano-dressing, VitaVallis, created by researchers in...
  41. Treading the world's most dangerous path
    Teetering along a crumbling walkway over 100 metres high, a group of intrepid climbers carefully inch their way across what has been dubbed the most dangerous path in the world. And they're not...
  42. Police hunting Amish haircutting gang
    A group of Amish men is being investigated for allegedly breaking into Ohio family homes and chopping their victims' hair and beards off, The Wheeling Intelligencer reports. The Amish hair-cutting...
  43. The League (potential Spoilers! Enter at your own risk.)
    Did anyone catch the season premiere? My opinion? I thought it was downright horrible. They're totally reaching for laughs, imo.
  44. Outrageous Chael Sonnen Quotes......From The Future
    He's already the best MW ever & the UFC MW Champion. What will Chael say next?
  45. Fantasy Hockey Leagues
    Anybody have a league this year? I just finished my draft on yahoo yesterday.. anybody else have one there? It's my fist time doing one from start to finish so im still getting used to it
  46. Where did all these new faces come from?
    Been noticing a lot of new faces around the forums today. Did another MMA forum shut down or am I just not paying attention to introduction forum?
  47. Terra Nova
    Anyone watch this? I've never seen it but my brother keeps telling me to watch it. Since there's four hours worth to watch to catch up on the DVR... Is it a good show? I don't want to kill 4 hours...
  48. WHERE'S MY MONEY
  49. Family Feud Hilarity (NSFW)
    HAHA, I posted this on my Facebook, but I thought I would share it here. You have to watch it all the way until the end. Awesomeness
  50. Things you did when you were younger that you're embarrassed to admit.
    Go! I used to be a HUUUUUUUUUGE pro wrestling fan. So much, in fact, that I decided to venture into the world of "e-feds". If you don't know what it is, I'll just say that it's basically the pro...
    Pages: 2 3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167