Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Jeremy Shockey saves Carolina teammate from choking...
    The Carolina Panthers hope tight end Jeremy Shockey will be clutch in their passing game this season. He's already come up big this year in another department -- saving a life. The agent for tight...
  2. MMA Tournament Final Round Matchup 1
    the poll says it all
  3. my football fantasy team
    Hey guys I did this last year so I decided I would do it again and ask what you guys think about my fantasy football team. QB - Mike Vick WR- A. Boldin WR- Stevie Johnson RB- Jamaal Charles RB- Matt...
  4. mmaplayground fantasy football league
    I'd like to start one. 10 team league on espn. Anybody interested? 1. gspfan 2. tn_rebel 3. prophecy033 4. Twenty20Dollars 5. Shawn91111 6. BelXavier420 7. emfleek 8. kingsmasher 9. Ordep 10. cloppio
    Pages: 2
  5. I'm Pretty Excited About This
    Obviously I can't share on the forums where this will be taking place, but I (my co-host got him) managed to land CBS's Gregg Doyel as a guest on my sports radio show. For those of you who don't know...
  6. mma playground on facebook
    I am guessing whoever made that is also the pple who made this or maybe not but I asked to join.. but my main thing is why dont we chat on their as a group when events happen rather than the...
  7. Desert Island TV Shows edition
    5 tv series you'd take with you on a desert island. I tried to choose some long series b/c your on a desert island. 1.Scrubs 2.The King of Queens 3.South Park 4.Friday Night Lights 5.Reno 911!...
  8. Calling Grappler
    My computer savvy friend, I need your help with something and you're the only person I can think of who would know a way to figure it out.
  9. About computers...
    I have a computer running XP that was not on the internet for about five years. As it turns out, getting it to work right has been frustrating, to say the least. Here I am trying to make my glorious...
  10. Chris Johnson, Worth $53.5 million?
    if you haven't heard the news yet, the Tennessee Titans and Chris Johnson have come to a contract agreement worth "more than $53.5 million (with 30 million guaranteed)" today. anyone in my boat where...
  11. emfleek
    Congratulations. That has gotta be the best avatar in the history of the PG.
  12. Dana needs to announce something huge every day...
    The Playground is buzzing today and I'm loving it. It reminds me of how this place used to be back in the day.
  13. Is Anyone Else Going To Their Team's Home-Opener This Weekend?
    I know we have a ton of college football fans on the PG and it made me wonder if anyone else was going to a game this weekend. I have my tickets for USC-Minnesota at the Coliseum. I'm leaving for LA...
  14. Colts hire Tressel as replay-review consultant
    Looks like Jim Tressel has a new job. Just seeing what you guys think of his new position as the Colts replay-review consultant
  15. Better College "Teach Me How To _____"
    We have Oregon with "Teach Me How To Duckie" Teach Me How To Duckie Wisconsin Badgers with "Teach Me How To Bucky" Teach Me How To Bucky
  16. College Mascot Beatdowns (For Prophecy033)
    Oregon Duck's Hilarious Beatdown of the Houston Cougar. Video 1 Video 2 Ohio Bobcat Drills Brutus Buckeye Video
  17. Which Funny or Die Video is Funnier?
    Just help me settle a bet w/ a friend Don Cheadle is Captain Planet Rachel Bilson's Deleted Sex Scene Thanks
  18. Pictures From The USC-Minnesota Home Opener
    I know we don't have many Trojan fans on here, but I promised some people I would post some pictures and here they are. EDIT: Nevermind, they're too large, I will resize and upload in a minute
  19. Movie Review: Dont Be Afraid of the Dark *Spoilers Included*
    Before I start this review I want to add that tonight is the 13th anniverary of my dads death and I am close to finishing a big bottle of JD so if there are typos, quit being an anal lil b*tch and...
  20. NFL - Week 1 Predictions
    I never do a good job at predicting NFL scores on a week-to-week basis but I still like to see how incredibly incorrect I actually am from week to week. New Orleans 21 @ Green Bay 24 Atlanta 23 @...
  21. Where were you on 9/11
    I was at my apartment, just waking up. A few friends were up from California. They had been up for awhile before me. We had a long night the night before, consisting of Beer, strippers, Beer and...
  22. Payton out for the year???
    My buddy just told me that Glazer tweeted that Manning is out for the year. I'll look to confirm now, but that's a huge blow to the Colts, as he's probably the most important player to his team on...
  23. Whole hockey team killed in crash
    A team in Russian khl league was wiped out when plane crashed killing all players, coaches and trainers. Ex nhler Pavel Demitra and coach Brad McCrimmon were onboard. Been a bad month for hockey, 3...
  24. Randall Cobb's 108 yard return
    Now I'm not a Packers fan, kind of hard since I'm from Illinois, but this was one amazing return. So for those of you who for some reason were doing something 'better' than watching football last...
  25. Movie Review: Warrior - NO finale spoiler
    Cast of Characters: Joel Edgerton - Brendan Conlon Tom Hardy - Tommy Conlon Nick Nolte - Paddy Conlon Jennifer Morrison - Tess Conlon (Tournament Fighters) Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson - Orlando Le Nate...
  26. Saw Gene Ween last night
    I don't think there are a ton of Ween fans here or anywhere for that matter, but seeing Gener on his own in an intimate venue doing an acoustic show was awesome, in fact it was one of the best...
  27. Series finale of Entourage
    For those of you who are fans of the show, what did you think of the very last episode? For me I thought it was a pretty good end but at the same time I thought it wasn't that realistic. But I don't...
  28. NFL - Week 2 predictions
    Lets hear the playgrounds predictions on week 2. Chiefs @ Lions - Lions W 24-17 Seahawks @ Steelers - Steelers W 30-13 Bears @ Saints - Saints W 37-27 Packers @ Panthers - Packers W 42-17 Bucs @...
  29. NFL week 1 thoughts
    I figured we could talk about how each week of football goes. I know this is a little late but better late than never. Well being a fan of the Dolphins I feel obligated to talk about our monday night...
  30. Writing and Speech Tutorial
    I have noticed playground has many intelligent posters but even the majority of you tend to make writing and or speech errors. I am not one to point out these mistakes to you and correct you in an...
  31. Computer Phone Scam
    Someone just tried to scam me, so I looked up some information that I got off of them and found that this is apparently a pretty large and successful scam operation, so I decided I would post about...
  32. The writing tutorial thread
    In this thread, one can pose a question regarding writing elements and I or anyone will try to answer it. I created this thread because I have a few questions myself... Question 1. How do you end a...
  33. Pictures from the Ducks game
    Great atmosphere, that's me one the top right.
  34. Mayweather vs. Ortiz!!!
    Talk about the Mayweather vs. Ortiz fight here.
  35. Floyd Mayweather Jr. Spars With Larry Merchant Following Controversial Knockout
    Larry Merchant: You were in charge of this fight. You were aggressive in trying to take advantage... Floyd Mayweather: You know what I'm gonna do cause you never give me a fair shake, you know that?...
  36. Interpretation thread
    If you have a song, poem, prose, quote or anything which is difficult to understand, please post them here. I would like to help you with the interpretation(s) if I can and I encourage all others to...
  37. Assassins Creed Revelations
    I'm a big fan of these games and I like how they're progressing. The storyline is one I've really enjoyed as well. Now I'm interested to see how the new game will be, because this TRAILER I'm posting...
  38. Hummus. Do you like it?
    So I tried hummus for the first time the other day and it's freaking good. Does anyone else like this stuff?
  39. Breaking Bad
    I just finished watching episode 10 of the 4th season. Incredible. Best episode in the best season yet.
  40. MLB playoff predicitions
    Anyone have any predictions on the playoffs and winners? Heres mine AL Wild Card Yanks over Sox Tigers over Rangers NL Wild Card Phillies over Braves Brewers over D-backs ALCS Yanks over TIgers NLCS...
  41. Hip Hop Music
    Check these dudes out from Chicago.. Main stream is garbage!!! I love REVERBNATION.. END RANT http://www.reverbnation.com/b3royaltymusic#!
  42. Gears of War 3
    This game is incredible. It's been a long long time since I've been addicted to an online game. When I'm not at work, it's hard to tear myself away from it. It's all of what Gears of War 2 was, plus...
  43. Rick Neuheisel Football for Ninetendo
    This about made me die laughing. Video
  44. What did you watch last night?
    *SPOILERS WILL BE POSTED* The new fall tv season started, so I figure we should have a place to talk about last nights shows. Caught The Office season premiere and the 2nd episode of the season of...
  45. Sports Survivor - Season ended
    Season 4 winner Budgellism after 6 weeks and 6 sports. Season 3 winner Rabi after 6 weeks, 7 sports and 1 Tiebreaker game (Head-to-head) Season 2 winner nickbithrey after 4 Weeks and 4 sports. Season...
  46. Any rollerc oaster/thrill ride fans out there? Top youve ever been on....
    Just interested, I've been a big roller coaster fan for a while. Any that wants to join in. Top 5 roller coasters youve ever been on???? Lets see some lists.
  47. 16
    That's the number of new members that signed up today. I hope this is a sign of things to come. I would love nothing more then for this place to be going nuts at all times of the day again. Don't get...
  48. The Official "I Was Wrong" Thread
    It's simple. This thread is made so we can all admit when we were wrong. Whether it be a fighter we felt strongly about winning a fight that in hindsight never stood a chance or it be that topic we...
    Pages: 2 3 4
  49. Crazy waterspouts on Lake Michigan
    I ran down to the farmers market this morning and on my way over the Hoan Bridge, which is right on the lake, I saw some huge water spouts out over the water. I went home and looked online for photos...
  50. The Greatest DERP In College Football For 2011
    Haha, gotta love the ACC. The DERP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166