Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. 500 Year Old Vampire Attacks Woman
    Texas police have arrested a teen after he broke into a woman's apartment and attacked her, making hissing sounds and claiming to be a 500-year-old vampire. Lyle Monroe Bensley, 19, of Galveston,...
  2. Cow Leaps Over Fence And Squashes Car
    In a bizarre accident a man's car was squashed after a cow leapt over a fence and landed on it. Robert Gould has counted himself lucky to be alive following the freak accident, the cow had been...
  3. Woman Can't Stop Eating Husband's Ashes
    In a bizarre habit a 26-year-old has been unable to resist eating the ashes of her late husband. 26-year-old Casie lost her husband to a severe asthma attack and first tasted his ashes when she got...
  4. Orange Goo In Alaska Baffles Experts
    A strange orange gunk that appeared in a remote Alaskan village has locals and experts alike baffled. The substance initially washed up on shores of Kivalina at a harbour, generating a crowd of...
  5. Live Rat Found in Supermarket Loaf
    An Australian woman said on Thursday she was horrified after finding a live rat nestled inside a loaf of bread she bought at a supermarket. The woman, who had been shopping in Aitkenvale, in...
  6. Doctors Find Uterus In Indian Man
    An Indian farmer baffled doctors after they found a full female reproductive system in his abdomen. The discovery was made after the man had visited hospital complaining about stomach pains. To...
  7. Chinese Couple Sells Kids To Play Games
    A couple in China have hit the headlines for selling their three kids to fund gaming at an internet cafe. The young couple met at an internet cafe back in 2007 and bonded over their love for online...
  8. Malnourished Monkey Mistaken For Alien
    This ape made a monkey of Chinese villagers who feared it was a visitor from another world. Locals panicked when Mao Xiping, a housewife from the village of Gezhai, in Henan province, central China,...
  9. Drunken Man Found Lodged Head-First Down Storm Drain
    Residents on Hale Aloha Way in Ceres awoke to the sound of a man screaming early Thursday morning and went outside to find him lodged headfirst in a storm drain. Ceres firefighters responded to the...
  10. Which Came First? The Chicken Or The Egg?
    British scientists believe they have cracked the answer to one of the most enduring riddles of all time. According to researchers it was the chicken that came first because a protein required for the...
  11. Goats Bred To Produce Spider Silk
    Scientists have succeeded in breeding goats capable of producing spider silk proteins in their milk. The research is designed to help avoid some of the difficulties involved in obtaining silk from...
  12. Horror Movie Character tourny ROUND 4 - Matchup #1
    The first Semi-final match. Darth has went through the Terminator, Frankenstien's Monster and Alien to get here. Jason has beaten Leatherface, Pennywise the Clown, and The Joker to get here. Darth...
  13. Horror Movie Character tourny ROUND 4 - Matchup #2
    Freddy Krueger has cruised through Candyman, Shredder and Pinhead to get here. Predator has defeated The Reaper from Jeepers Creepers, Wolfman, and Chucky to make it to this point. Freddy vs....
    Pages: 2
  14. Ridiculous Tourny Suggestions
    Im going to start my own tournament after the horror movie one winds down. And i had been battling with what topic it would be for a couple of days. Superheros - Well, i'd act like a child if goku...
  15. People Soon To Be On Loan At "Human Library"
    A new library is being devised in which people can be "checked out" to discuss their own experiences. The idea behind it is to give people the chance to pick the brains of those with certain...
  16. Thanks
    On recieving my 100th prop, I just wanted to say a special thanks to one heck of a lot of people! Thank you all for logging on and using some of your valuable life on the playground, whether I've...
  17. Do you guys feel bad for the girl who is in the ad?
    She has been here since I started my playground account. She is on one of the advertisements here on playground - the one where it says, "Do you want to meet me?" Have any of you responded to the ad?...
  18. Last Meal?????
    So I was on the plane last night on a flight heading to Atlanta, and I had the worst meal ever. It was some cardboardy Salisbury Steak and gummy like mashed potatoes. It got me to thinking, what...
  19. If you were stranded on a desert island...
    ...and could have 3 albums/CDs with you, what would they be?* * We'll go ahead and assume you have an iPod, Discman, etc. with only these 3 albums or CD's loaded or in your possession.
  20. Desert Island Movies......
    Following Fleeks desert island cds, how about 3 movies. If you were stranded on a island, what three movies would you take..... I went with Anchorman, Great Outdoors, and the Original Nightmare on...
  21. Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant
    Who do you feel is the Better Player, Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant? Michael Jordan Points 32,292 (30.1 ppg) Rebounds 6,672 (6.2 rpg) Assists 5,633 (5.3 apg) 6× NBA Champion (1991–1993, 1996–1998) 5×...
  22. MMATycoon
    Hey guys just a post to say I've gone VIP for this game and have started a clothing company in Las Vegas named HeavyWeight Designs here is the link...
  23. Horror Movie Character tourny ROUND 4 RESULTS
    Predator upsets Freddy 20-15 Darth Vader defeats Jason 22-9 Let the finals begin.
  24. Horror Movie Character tourny FINALS
    Preadtor vs. Darth Vader Predator's path to the finals started with a dominating win over The Reaper from Jeepers Creepers. From there he went on to defeat another predator in the Wolfman. His elite...
  25. MMA Tournament Round 1 Matchup 1
    the poll says it all
  26. MMA Tournament Round 1 Matchup 2
    the poll says it all
  27. MMA Tournament Round 1 Matchup 3
    the poll says it all
  28. MMA Tournament Round 1 Matchup 4
    the poll says it all
  29. MMA Tournament Round 1 Matchup 5
    the poll says it all
  30. MMA Tournament Round 1 Matchup 6
    the poll says it all
  31. MMA Tournament Round 1 Matchup 7
    the poll says it all
  32. MMA Tournament Round 1 Matchup 8
    POST who you think would win
  33. MMA Tournament Round 1 Matchup 8 **
    the poll says it all
  34. MMA Tournament Round 1 Matchup 9
    the poll says it all
  35. MMA Tournament Round 1 Matchup 10
    the poll says it all
  36. MMA Tournament Round 1 Matchup 11
    the poll says it all
  37. MMA Tournament Round 1 Matchup 12
    the poll says it all
  38. Tommy Chong to Make Amateur MMA Debut in Early March
    A report from TMZ has stated that renowned pot comic Tommy Chong plans to make his amateur debut in early March. Yes THE Tommy Chong. No word yet on the opponent or how a 73 year-old man plans to get...
  39. MMA Tournament Round 2 Matchup 1
    the poll says it all
  40. MMA Tournament Round 2 Matchup 2
    the poll says it all
  41. MMA Tournament Round 2 Matchup 3
    the poll says it all
  42. MMA Tournament Round 2 Matchup 4
    the poll says it all
  43. MMA Tournament Round 2 Matchup 5
    the poll says it all
  44. MMA Tournament Round 2 Matchup 6
    the poll says it all , Andrei* (in the poll)
  45. MMA Tournament Round 3 Matchup 1
    the poll says it all
  46. MMA Tournament Round 3 Matchup 2
    the poll says it all
  47. MMA Tournament Round 3 Matchup 3
    the poll says it all (the winner gets a bye for finals}
  48. Horror Movie Character tourny FINALS RESULTS
    Vader defeats Predator 15-14.....thanks to everyone for participating.
  49. MMA Tournament Round 4 Matchup 1
    the poll says it all
  50. Top 1000 Albums of All Time
    Alright everyone, this is going to be the grand daddy of all threads; the top 1000 albums of all time! The strategy is simple, we use basic adding and subtracting to move albums up and down. These...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167