Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Huge Reservoir Of Water Discovered In Space
    Water really is everywhere. Two teams of astronomers, each led by scientists at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech), have discovered the largest and farthest reservoir of water ever...
  2. Boy Survives Bamboo Pole Through Neck
    A boy playing with his friends found himself being impaled through the neck on a bamboo pole. Pretending the pole was a spear he had the bamboo in his shirt when upon jumping he inadvertantly impaled...
  3. Khan and Judah
    Anyone see this fight? I did and Khan flat out killed him...outclassed wasnt even close....and then tried to say low blow in the end and it clearly was a nasty body shot on the belt line that floored...
  4. Khan vs judah
    Just wondering if people thought it was a low blow or not and am wondering how good everyone thinks khan is and who shud he fight next?
  5. NFL News and Free Agency!
    We should get the news today (Monday) that Free agency begins in 24-48 hours. While we wait for the never-ending breaking news free agent signings that no one will be able to keep up with since...
    Pages: 2
  6. Forgotten legends
    In this thread, we or I will give appreciation to legends who are known by only a few and or selected groups - and who are likely to be forgotten. I will first start out by giving a shout out to Eric...
  7. The Sarcasm Banana
    So the dancing banana icon has been widely used throughout the years on the Playground at the end of a sentence or paragraph to indicate sarcasm. I think it's about time we name him (or her?)....
  8. Pistachios ftw!
    I'll be the first to admit; I'm a bit behind the curve when it comes to diverse eating habits. I just tried pistachios for the first time about a month ago. These things are friggin' incredible! I...
  9. Bad Recommendations
    All I wanted to do was look up the controversial call at the plate in the 19 inning Braves/Pirates game and based on that article, these are the articles it was assumed I'd also be interested in:...
  10. Who is the hottest UFC ring girl?
    This could be the most important poll ever undertaken on the playground! Who's hottest?!
  11. UFC Undisputed 2010 Ratings
    I recently found a formula for creating Brian Stann who is tragically missing from the game, along with Jim Miller, who I also recently found a formula for on MMA-caf.com. Anyway, he is one of my...
  12. SOMEONE PROP ME NOW!!!
    NOW!!!
  13. The Whitehouse Rickrolls America
    via Twitter yesterday Link
  14. Carson Palmer
    This situation between Palmer and Cincy is ridiculous. I'm of the mindset that is you give your word, that is your bond. Keeping your word is slit of what makes you a man. Carson knew what Cincy was...
  15. Top 5 non-alcoholic beverages.....
    Long day at work so far, super busy and I need something to get my mind through the day. I figured I could start a top 5 thread and see whats up. Top 5 non-alcoholic beverages..... Not in any order...
  16. Fantasy Premier League (Soccer)
    Malaussie has set up a Head to Head League on the Official Premier League Fantasy Football Game, (the same site we used last season). The dfference with this league is that it is a Head to Head...
  17. Biggest Oscar Robberies...
    What movies do you guys think were robbed at the Oscars or snubbed? 1. Saving Private Ryan not winning best Picture 2. Goodfellas or Taxi Driver not winning best picture 3. Denzel Washington winning...
    Pages: 2 3
  18. Favorite athletes in other sports.....
    Hey everyone, who are your favorite athletes in other sports? Mine are in no order Ryan Braun (Milwaukee Brewers) Brett Favre (former Green Bay Packer) Clay Mathews (Green Bay Packers) Kobe Bryant...
  19. Who do you think is the most beautiful female country singer
    When I was growing up I was never a fan of country music, although I grew up in the sticks. Then I turned 21 and started going to the country bar because I heard it had girls for days. Then these...
  20. Car thiefs suck
    So my car was stolen at 3:18am Wednesday morning.... but before it was stolen they walked up to a neighbor's security camera so that we could get a good look at his face. So anyways they stole my...
  21. sopcast
    PM me i got a question
  22. I'm Hosting RANDOM Trivia Tomorrow!
    I've been hosting trivia at the bar I work at & it's getting more & more difficult to come up with the questions. Anyone got anything good for me to ask? It pretty much can be about anything, as long...
  23. Something for FastKnockout
    Here brah, I know you're reeling from last night. I saw this pic, and I thought that it might lift your spirits...
  24. Cain Velasquez celebrates his birthday with Josh Koscheck, Jon Fitch and Chuck Liddell in Paris (Pic)
    Here is a picture of Cain Velasquez, Chuck Liddell, Jon Fitch, and Josh Koscheck in a Vegas nightclub. Comments/Questions/Concerns? I'm actually a little concerned with Chuck. I don't know if his new...
  25. Dana White Moshing At Rage Against The Machine Concert.
    In Dana's new blog video for fight week, he decides to join in on a mosh pit at the center of a Rage Against The Machine concert. Pretty cool stuff! Gotta give it to him, the man has balls and...
  26. Thriller Cat
    I don't know why, but I can't stop watching this. Video
  27. Wrestling- "flying squirrel takedown" video
    Anybody see this ellis coleman kid and his "flying squirrel takedown" pretty good move if you ask me 3 point match winner. Link
  28. Hot Girls and POS cars
    I work for a Anodizing Comapany in Portland Oregon, so I'm on the road 7-10 hours a day, 5 days a week. I see my share of Dimes, but the ones that have me looking twice are the ones that drive crappy...
  29. Horror/Monster/Bad Guy Movie Character Tournament.....
    Following prophecy033's ACTION STAR TOURNY I will be starting a Horror/Monster/Bad Guy Movie Character Tourny.... I have a list started, and depending how many entries will determine the amount of...
  30. Virtual Fighting Championship (VFC)
    VFC was was virtual fighting league using CAFs (Creat A Fighter) on UFC Undisputed 2 created by a user named Thrizy on Justin.TV. Each fighter who participated in the VFC was made by a member from...
  31. RIP Bubba Smith
    I never watched him play football, but I loved him in the Police Academy movies and as Spare Tire on the Bundys. RIP
  32. Epic Rap Battles In History
    stumbled across these gems the other day thanks to a youtube if it's not new, please don't hate. i'm not much of a youtube surfer Darth Vader vs Adolf Hitler Abe Lincoln vs Chuck Norris Einstein vs...
  33. Anyone else see Tim Kennedy on Deadliest Warrior?
    It was US Army Rangers vs North Korean special forces. I recorded it last night and starting watching it and though,hey I know him! Anyhow, Rashad and Chuck where both on the show but this is the...
  34. Anyone go hunting?
    Does anyone else hunt or fish am just wondering? my two hawks have just about finished moulting and a canit wait to get back out there.Just a question to see how many hunting fans is on the...
  35. UFC 139 Tickets
    Does anybody know when they go on sale? I'd really appiciate it because I really want to get good seats.
  36. MMAPlayground's UFC Undisputed 2010 Tournament
    I have an idea to have a tournament, it would be for xbox360. Not sure how many people would be in the bracket. I guess it depends on how many people sign up. We'll vote on which weight division we...
  37. Last Movie You Watched
    Simply put, what was the last movie you watched? Hopefully we can pin this down so people can randomly post Hellboy- the golden army Love that big red monkey
    Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
  38. Super Mario Swing Dance
    I was cruising through Yahoo news and stumbled upon this little gem. I found it pretty entertaining. Link
  39. Any interest in a Photoshop contest? [PLEASE VOTE]
    I just want to gauge the interest for doing a contest. The details can be figured out as we go. Nothing too serious...probably something just fun and MMA related. We could establish a theme and/or...
  40. Favorite Video Games
    Favorite Sports Game Super Tecmo Bowl 1st Person Shooter Call of Duty: Black Ops 3rd Person Shooter DeadSpace 1&2 RPG Mass Effect 1&2 Fighting Game Street tFighter Series
  41. Link
    As I remember, the rule for live streams is one cannot post the link but it is ok to ask other members to shoot it over the PM lines. If that is the case, I would greatly appreciate a link for...
  42. I want to know my fellow playground members.
    Here is how I will know you. You will watch a youtube video attached below .......and then you will proceed to answer the poll. Let us have fun and be honest. For those of you who want to remain...
  43. anyone ever been to a movie set?
    I was just curious to see what people thought about an experience they have had at a movie set. I ask because 'Man of Steel' the new Superman movie is being filmed about 15 minutes away from my house...
  44. Horror/Monster Movie Character Tourny......
    Here is the bracket. Round 1 will start today and probably go through the week so i can get alot of votes. Round 1 is lengthy. Lets have fun with it, if the bracket didnt work, sorry, i will try...
  45. Horror Movie Character tourny ROUND 1 - Matchup #2
    Alien from Alien Series vs. The Thing from The Thing
  46. Horror Movie Character tourny ROUND 1 - Matchup #1
    Darth Vader from Star Wars vs. The Terminator from Terminator Series
  47. Horror Movie Character tourny ROUND 1 Matchup #3
    Frankenstein's Monster from Various Movies vs. Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter Movies
  48. Latest Sports Survivor Season. Rabi Vs Budgell
    Season 3 winner Rabi after 6 weeks, 7 sports and 1 Tiebreaker game (Head-to-head) Season 2 winner nickbithrey after 4 Weeks and 4 sports. Season 1 winner Southside11 after: 12 Weeks, 8 sports and 3...
    Pages: 2 3
  49. Horror Movie Character tourny ROUND 1 - Matchup #4
    Michael Myers from Halloween vs. Ghostface from Scream
  50. Horror Movie Character tourny ROUND 1 - Matchup # 5
    Pennywise the Clown from the movie IT vs. Otis from House of 1000 Corpse and Devils Rejects
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166