Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. 8 Million Gallons of Water Drained After Man Urinates In It
    Eight million gallons of water had to be drained from a reservoir in Oregon after a man urinated in it. The operation is costing the state's taxpayers $36,000 (£22,000) and was ordered after Joshua...
  2. Dominick Cruz's job prior to becoming a fighter...
  3. Casey Anthony found not guilty
    Link I don't know how yall feel about this, just thought I'd post it.......I can't believe she got away with it.
    Pages: 2
  4. Akihiro Gono Returns to Muay Thai Action at Thai Fight Extreme August 7
    Akihiro Gono is set to return to the ring, and once again, it will be in a Muay Thai fight. The former UFC and Pride star will compete on the Thai Fight Extreme event to be held in Japan on August 7....
  5. Favorite sport other than MMA?
    Everyone, favorite sport other than MMA. This could be to play, watch, whatever. Lets hear some stuff. I like football. Love to play it, watch it, coach it, whatever. Doesn't matter, just love being...
  6. This is why people hate vegans.
    When I moved in a year ago, my roommate was an ovo-lacto vegetarian, whereas I was (and still am) an omnivore,” explains our submitter in Brooklyn. “She used to not care about my eating habits, but...
  7. Watching TV on your computer
    Is there a website or something that you can watch regular tv on your computer? I know all about video cards and stuff but I mean something like hulu but the actual shows? Can anyone help me here
  8. Top 5 College Football Teams You Root Against
    I'm a University of Washington fan so I won't include Pac-12 teams even though teams like Washington State and Oregon would be my most hated in terms of rivalries. I happen to root for them against...
  9. is there anyway to make judo /wrestling mats?
    Hey I'm in the process of making my own judo training spot for me and my cousins to practice outside of class, I have a platform built but I was just wondering if there was anyway to make mats or a...
  10. Popular Musicians that you just don't "get"?
    Tom Waits - I've given his music soooo many chances. I just don't get it and, quite frankly, I don't want to get it anymore. I'm done trying.
  11. Anyone ever been to a flaming lips concert?
    I was just at the Flaming Lips show at the Aragon Ballroom a few hours ago and it may have been one of the coolest experiences I've ever had! I'm a huge fan of their music, but my brother who isn't...
  12. Amazing production of Sakuraba by Genghis Con
    Thanks to Pookie for introducing me to Genghis con films. Here is a video I found which reminded me of why Sakuraba is one of my favorite fighters....
  13. anyone watching the women's world cup?
    Holy crap! I think that was the most exhausting game I've watched all year.
  14. Kenny Power's (Danny McBride's) newest K-Swiss commercial
    .... Is ******* hilarious, as per usual. Two different versions (one posted by pmoney, another posted by Grappler0000) are in the videos section of the playground.
  15. Top 10 most dramatic moments in sports?
    I was watching sports center and after the US Woman's soccer team beat Brazil they had a top 10 most dramatic moments in sports. I didn't necessarily agree with the list but I was wondering what...
  16. Rampage Jackson as Luke Cage?
    The former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion has reportedly met with Marvel Studios about taking on the role of the comic book superhero. LINK
  17. What song is stuck in your head right now?
    At this very moment, it is dead silent at my work. I hear individual cars driving on a nearby road, and the ticking of an analog clock. The song "Funky Town" is playing in my head, and I don't know...
  18. anyone have Google + ?
    I figured I would try it out and if anyone can topple the Facebook giant it would be Google.
  19. Kimbo Slice to Make Pro-Boxing Debut Against James Wade
    It had been announced a few weeks ago, that Kimbo Slice will finally be making the jump to pro boxing and will debut on August 13. Now he has an opponent, James Wade, who is currently 0-1 as a boxer....
  20. Alistair Overeem mulls move to boxing, thinks he can break Vitali Klitschko's bones with good preparation
    Alistair Overeem might want to think about changing his name from "Demolition Man" to "Superman." The reigning Strikeforce and DREAM (mixed martial arts) and K-1 World Grand Prix (kickboxing)...
  21. Insidious
    Just saw Insidious a couple nights ago. I'll try not to give anything away. But I will say, it was not scary in any way, shape, or form. It was a weird movie..... Not even necessarily like a...
  22. NEED HELP! Hosting Movie Trivia tomorrow & need Questions
    the bar I work at is having trivia night tomorrow night & I am covering for the regular host bc of some last minute bs & I need some good questions that have legit answers before 8pm tonight. The...
  23. If you're 21 or older: Top 5 favorite beers?
    Hey everyone.....another boring day at work for me. I figured I would get away a little bit and stuff a Top 5 forum.....favorite beers, lets hear em.... 5. Milwaukee's Best 4. Rolling Rock 3. Coors...
  24. Good to see you're charitable Fleek!
    Fleek goes to give blood
  25. Charlie Sheen - Winning Again
    Story Charlie Sheen is doing a tv show based on the Adam Sandler movie Anger Management. I wouldn't be surprised to see a network pick it up to compete with two and a half men. I don't know anyone...
  26. Dark Knight Rises Trailer!
    Anyone see the new Dark Knight Rises trailer? It hasn't been posted on the internet yet except for youtube by someone who filmed it from the New Harry Potter movie. But from what I saw on youtube it...
  27. UFC Undisputed 2010
    I just played it the other night for the first time in probably 6 or so months and I forgot how fun the game is. I know it does have its flaws with the flash kos and too many kos but I was thinking...
  28. The greatest comeback in history!!!
    You're welcome playground
  29. I'm back from vacation! Glad that's over.
    I haven't ever taken a legit vacation from life or work as a grown ass man. But I'm closing in on 30 so I figured I was due. I did some camping with the family for a few days then hopped on the...
  30. 5 against 1/Sucker punch.
    CagePotato posted this video on their Facebook just a few minutes ago. Some guys and their girlfriends jump some dude in red shorts, and when one of the dude's buddies jump in, the whole situation...
  31. This is tragic Video
    link ok link fixed
  32. HBO - Game of Thrones
    Did anyone else get hooked on this show? I normally hate fantasy movies or shows and I was expecting the same when I heard about this, but I gave it a shot based on the good reviews. Not since the...
  33. Anyone watch Breaking Bad
    That show rules...One of the best all time...
  34. Big Law: Deputy Butterbean (new reality show)
    I couldn't make this up. Link
  35. "Owling", It's the new planking!
    The bizarre internet craze of ‘planking’ is set to lose its cult online status to the increasingly popular trend of ‘owling’. Hundreds of young people in America, Australia and now, Britain, have...
  36. Mom Finds Beheaded Son, Calmly Calls 911
    Here's an interesting news report for you, complete with part of the 911 call. It's a little old. I came across it while listening to Cattle Decapitation Article
  37. Woman Pays $10,000 For 'Non-Visible' Work Of Art
    the idea of the museum is that the works of art don't exist physically, instead they are imagined by the artist. So when you purchase the "work of art" you get a "card" to hang on an empty wall and...
  38. Keep Off The Grass: 'Brainless' Council Blasted
    It's a patch of scruffy grass barely big enough to sit down on – but that hasn’t stopped one town hall making a great deal of fuss about it. The verge measures only 3ft by 2ft but has its own ‘Keep...
  39. Pregnant Woman Eats Furniture Polish
    A pregnant woman with a constant craving for furniture polish has been diagnosed with a rare eating disorder after her three-times-a-day habit forced her to seek medical advice. Seven months pregnant...
  40. Doga: Yoga Classes For Dogs
    After a hard day guarding the house and generally being kept on a tight leash, a dog deserves some relaxation. And now it can, thanks to the latest canine craze... dog yoga. Known as 'doga', it is...
  41. Australia To Kill Farting Camels ?
    THE world's association of camel scientists fought back angrily over Australian plans to kill wild dromedaries on the grounds that their flatulence adds to global warming. The idea is "false and...
  42. 'Deer With Wings' Causes Power Outage In Montana
    HELENA, Mont. – A Montana resident says an energy company has identified the cause of a brief power outage as "deer with wings." Lee Bridges says she was outside with her dogs around the time the...
  43. Blackberry Messenger
    If anyone uses this will you please add me, my Pin No is 23442DE5.
  44. Captain America: The First Avenger
    I had low expectations for the movie, but it exceeded them, and rises to meet the standard set by Iron Man. As Roger Ebert wrote in his review, "here is a real movie, not a noisy assembly of...
  45. Gina Carano is all out of bubblegum: "Haywire" official trailer
    "Haywire" official trailer on YouTube.
  46. So long, Amy Winehouse. We hardly knew ye.
    Amy Winehouse found dead, aged 27 BBC News - 23 July 2011 Singer Amy Winehouse, 27, has been found dead at her north London home. A Metropolitan Police spokesman confirmed that a 27-year-old woman...
  47. Someone explain this if they can.
    I came across this YouTube vid, and I'm just perplexed. Here's the YouTube up-loaders description.... I made a 24/h time-lapse video outside of my balcony on 5th and Spring in Downtown LA. I noticed...
  48. MEGAN FOX
    THIS IS A SIMPLE QUESTION- IS MEGAN FOX HOTTER BEFORE OR AFTER BOTOX
  49. Guy dresses as Borat to beat the heat!
    Link
  50. couple of good snake pics
    took my snakes out earlier tonight and snapped a few pics of them. thought I'd share the best shots. Raizo: and Chuck Norris:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165