Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. HELP
    I need some help please, for the last fortnight Ive had problems getting on to the MMA Playground, it only happens on my computer and only on that site, Im thinking I need to do some cleaning up some...
  2. Trailer Park Boys
    I just got turned on to this show by some friends. Holy lord. I have not laughed out loud, GENUINELY laughed out loud, in years. Until I saw this show. I can't remember the last time I was so stoked...
  3. Super 8
    Just got back from watching Super 8. I had pretty high expectations going in from the majority of the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. So, here we go.... I was a bit let down. I don't know if it was just...
  4. Dish vs Cable vs Directv
    I have been a long time member with Comcast, but their pricing is getting a bit ridiculous. For their basic digital package with HD on one tv, standard on the other, no dvr, and internet, I pay about...
  5. Playground Forum Awards
    Vote for the following categories. I have adopted the concept of spreading the love - which means you can only nominate one member for one category only. Best/Quality Poster Funniest Poster Most...
  6. Ha...came across these while cleaning out my Photobucket account.
    I love MS Paint.
  7. My Avatar
    I have just updated my Avatar, this is an up to date picture of me and my 7 yr old daughter.
  8. [[[[[*** 2011, Current MMAPlayground User Awards ***]]]]]]
    Get your nominations in! Thanks to everyone who makes this place what is is! RULES: You may nominate ONLY one person per category. You MAY NOT nominate yourself. You agree to prop the "winner" for...
  9. Stone Sour vs Slipknot
    this is a long term war within a few friends of mine....on one side you have a hardcore band in slipknot(which at this point is finished) and a mainstream band in stone sour. both have the same...
  10. TapouT Sponsors Football Star Chad Ochocinco
    Cincinnati Bengal Chad Ochocinco should be somewhat familiar to UFC fans for his history of challenging MMA fighters to bouts, including middleweight champ Anderson Silva. Now he's been signed by the...
  11. Congrats to the Boston Bruins !
    I'm from Vancouver and I was disgusted by the booing of Kenflo. And now theres a brutal riot going on with cars and things being set on fire. It is shameful. Congrats To the bruins. Tim Thomas...
  12. joe rogan
    a commentator or a bias hype builder? this isnt meant to be serious i just hate rogan bc he is a dick
  13. What is a trusted betting site?
    I have never bet online or with a bookie before but I am seeing some potentials in making a little bit of side money on mma fights. For those of you who do bet online, what is a trusted site? I see...
  14. Has anyone from the UK seen Attack the Block yet?
    I was instantly sold when I saw the trailer for it. I noticed that it's been in UK theaters for over a month now. So, has anyone seen it? And if so, what did you think?
  15. List Your Top 5 Favorite Bands/Artists
    Thread is simple, list your top five favorite bands/artists and let's see how eclectic people are on these forums. I'll start (obviously) Caveat: No particular order is necessary, but you can if you...
    Pages: 2
  16. HAHAHAHAHAHA, Best Finish Ever To A Baseball Game
    oh my god, I about died watching this when it happened. Video
  17. 'Barefoot Bandit' to plead guilty
    SEATTLE (AP) — Federal prosecutors and a defense lawyer say a young Washington state man who gained international notoriety during a two-year run from the law in stolen boats, cars and planes is...
  18. Metallica and Lou Reed reveal secret collaboration on full-length album
    You read that right: Modern metal’s founding fathers Metallica (left) have recorded an album with alt-rock godfather Lou Reed (not pictured due to shyness). Although it seems like a curious...
  19. Discovery orders SEAL Team Six docu-special
    The elite military unit credited with killing Osama bin Laden is getting their own Discovery docu-special. In Secrets of SEAL Team Six, the network will introduce viewers to the team’s founder Dick...
  20. Top 5 Bands/Artists you dislike?
    I saw the TOP 5 favorite was a popular thread. What bands does everyone dislike. Mine are Nickleback Bon Jovi U2 Rush Hinder
  21. Top 5 Disliked/Hated Songs
    1) Hotel California - the Eagles 2) Freebird - Lynyrd Skynyrd 3) Last Dance with Mary Jane - Tom Petty 4) Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison 5) I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That) - Meatloaf
  22. Green Lantern
    Has anyone seen this movie yet? Thinking about going out with some friends to check it out. Feedback on the movie would be appreciated!
  23. Chael Sonnen Speaks on Suspension, GSP/Diaz, and His Trip to Brazil
    Chael Sonnen: "Brazil's #1 export is infectious disease" Chael is one funny dude. Can't believe some of the stuff he says...WAR CHAEL! "It's easy to see why Brazil's number one export is infectious...
  24. NEW Sports Survivor Season
    Season 2 winner nickbithrey after 4 Weeks and 4 games Season 1 winner Southside11 after: 12 Weeks, 8 sports. 3 Tiebreaker games (No favourites - Head-to-head - Tournament Finish). We are currently in...
    Pages: 2 3
  25. Top 5 favorite horror films?
    Everyone, I am bored at work and want to pass some time. I am a big horror film fan. Wanted to see everyone's take on some of their favorites. 1. Halloween (Original 1978) 2. Nightmare on Elm Street...
  26. Ryan Dunn (of Jackass, Viva La Bam, etc.) dead at 34
    "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning ... TMZ has confirmed with Bam Margera's mother. 34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously...
  27. MMA/ Crossover sports trivia game
    Ok, let's see what you got! There are several pro MMA fighters who had professional non-combat sports careers before MMA. How many can you name? The rules: PM me your list of pro MMA fighters (at...
  28. "Best Prank Ever" - Bubba Gracie video
    Rener Gracie pranks some friends/students. Worth a chuckle.
  29. [[[[[*** 2011, Current MMA Playground Awards Vote: Best Thread ***]]]]]]
    Main Thread I will work from the bottom to the top to gain some hype, I'm afraid I had to ignore certain replies/nomineees as it was supposed to be the 2011/Current awards, sorry anyone! I will...
  30. Any storm chasing (or weather) fans here?
    One of my mild obsessions has always been weather/meteorology. Everything about it is fascinating to me. The most fascinating? Tornados! I'm absolutely awestruck when I see pictures/film of a tornado...
  31. Favorite Jackass personality
    In light of Ryan Dunn's death I figured we should have a poll to see who the Playground likes best from the Jackass movies and show. Since I cant fit them all on the poll, just add your favorite that...
  32. The Man Who Knew Documentary
    This is not a political thread We watched this documentary in my graduate program on leadership and styles of leadership. The story is of a man named John O'Neill. He was FBI's leading expert on...
  33. Man robs bank to get medical care in jail
    Some people who need medical care but can't afford it go to the emergency room. Others just hope they'll get better. James Richard Verone robbed a bank. Earlier this month, Verone (pictured), a...
  34. The X-Files
    The Misses and I don't watch too much TV. When we do, we generally get seasons or a series and watch it in order, at our own pace. Last night we started the X-Files. This has always been one of my...
  35. Bioshock Inifinite
    I really wish I had more time in my day to truly enjoy video games like I used to. That being said, I'm definitely taking time out of my schedule to sit down and play this. I can't imagine what the...
  36. Top 10 TV shows
    Lots of TV talk on the playground lately, let's make this official! What are your top 10 TV shows? Doesn't have to be in any order, or even ten different shows, do three to thirty if you want! I am...
  37. Many Real Life Soldiers who make Rambo look like a p*ssy
    This is an old post from Cracked but it was in their flashback feature recently. I thought it was a cool read and theres a lot of guys here I thought might also enjoy it. Simo Hayha Simo Hayha had a...
  38. While we're talking TV shows...anyone remember this badass show?
    I'm not even a Sci-Fi fan but this show was just badass. Quantum Leap
  39. Dear Quizno's...
    Die. Colossal Fail.
  40. How's the weather?
    I am at the office. It's about 7:30pm. It's a cool 72 degrees inside. I stepped out to take a smoke break. (damnit I need to quit) It's 108 degrees outside. I don't know why I have lived here my...
  41. Which Playground Member..........
    Finish this sentence. I'll give an example Which playground member would I like to go to the bar with? Tough call, but I'd have to go with BlueSkiesBurn. Seems like he would be loads of fun. Am I...
  42. James Toney on Wladimir Klitschko vs David Haye HW Unification fight!
    Link
  43. Which mma fighter would most likely be your friend?
    Of all the better known fighters, which of them would most likely be your friend and please state your reasons why?
  44. Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn Admits to Steroid Use
    NEW YORK -- Turns out Wild Thing's fastball had a little extra juice. Actor Charlie Sheen tells Sports Illustrated in its latest issue that he took steroids "for like six or eight weeks" while...
  45. ADCC dvds
    Where can I find a complete set of the 2000 ADCC World Submission Wrestling Championships?
  46. Did You Like Tito's Shirt At The Weigh Ins?
    On the back it said , Punish Your Enemies, then he shows us the front. Link also, just bc you say no doesn't mean you hate America or love Bin Laden. I just want to know the poll results out of my...
  47. Haye vs klitschko stream
    Does anyone know a good stream a cud use for the fight it wud be much appreciated ?
  48. Ryan Bader Off 132 With Sudden Illness; Liddell Steps In On Few Hours Notice
    Just kidding.
  49. If video games were realistic
    http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_85_if-video-games-were-realistic_p27/ Found this pretty funny. I think it is worth a look. Favorite one is the Mortal Kombat one.
  50. Man Fined After Returning More Than 10,000 Cash
    This dude got dicked. You'd think that finding more than £10,000 in cash, in a bag next to a cash machine, and returning it to its rightful owners would be applauded. But for one man, all that it...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165