Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Anyone have Pacquiao vs Mosley link?
    If so would you be so nice as to inbox me?
  2. MarioKart on the Wii
    Does any one play MarioKart on the wii? If you do would you please add me so we could race, my pin no is 1248-8872-0910 or send me your pin so I could add you.
  3. Ultimate Dog Tease
    I'm not sure how funny others will find this...but I have to share, cuz it's been cracking me up Video
  4. Pacquiao Taking a Page from GSPs Book
    Did anyone else appreciate the superman punch pac man threw at mosely in the 11th rd as much as i did? Pacquiao is awesome, im a huge fan cuz he always puts on a show! I wonder if he worked on that...
  5. Official "I'm Stoned" Thread
    I noticed the official "I'm drunk" thread and decided that we needed an official "I'm stoned" thread. Let it rip! (no pun intended) Edit: I lost an avatar bet hence the gay south park guy, but please...
    Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
  6. Any Lonely Island fans here?
    They just released their video for the song Jack Sparrow and it is hilarious. Their album came out today, and it cracks me up. Here's the Jack Sparrow video: link
  7. 3 free Gears Of war 3 beta codes
    I have a few codes that I just got, there is only 5 days left on the beta I think but you can still unlock a few things for the full game. Just send me a message at my gamer tag LowYota. Im just...
  8. Anyone good at photoshopping?
    I have a picture I would like altered to use for my band but i'm not that great with photoshop or any programs like that. All I can really give you is a prop for the time but I know some people find...
  9. Friday the 13th today!!
    Rebecca Black's Friday is now in your head. Bad Luck! Cause I know you wanna sing along "(Yeah, Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah-Ark) Oo-ooh-ooh, hoo yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah Yeah-ah-ah Yeah-ah-ah Yeah-ah-ah Yeah-ah-ah...
  10. Modern Warfare 3
    Just thought I'd post this for all the COD fanboys who might be on The Playground. "Leaked" Modern Warfare info. (Don't worry, the links are safe. It's just articles.) Article 1 Article 2 Article 3...
  11. It's been a long, long time since I've listened to country music...
    But for some reason today I stumbled upon the 90's country station on slacker radio. This was the first song on the playlist and it's been in my head all damn day. Figured I'd share the wealth.
  12. Sport Survivor Series 2 - The Final 7
    Sports Survivor Series 2. Season 1 winner Southside11 after: 12 Weeks, 8 sports. 3 Tiebreaker games (No favourites - Head-to-head - Tournament Finish). We are currently in the Off Season (to gather...
    Pages: 2 3
  13. Playground members, come in here
    Why are you guys so afraid to post? I see there are plenty of you online and yet I am the only one posting. MMA talk is good but let us not forget to have fun. We can begin by discussing how awesome...
  14. Chael Sonnen Dug Himself a Hole, CSAC Buried Him in It
    Following the California State Athletic Commissions's decision to suspend Chael Sonnen indefinitely (read: until his license expires on June 29), Michael Bisping took to Twitter to offer his...
  15. Funniest Memories You'll Never Forget
    What are some of your funniest memories of your life so far? Every now and then I find myself smiling at something that happened in the past. The most recent that sticks out for me was our family...
  16. R.I.P. Macho Man
    Macho Man Randy Savage -- one of the greatest wrestlers of all-time -- died today in a car accident in Tampa, Florida ... TMZ has learned. Link
  17. From the makers of easy to assemble products
    Yesterday, I finally received the product I ordered online which is an exercise slash toy for my 4 year old. I opened the package and there were only a few parts. I said to myself, "Huh, this should...
  18. RIP Randy Savage
    "The Macho Man" Randy Savage died after suffering a heart attack while driving and crashing into a tree. We have lost one of professional wrestling's true legends today. In his memory, I'd like this...
  19. Oscar De La Hoya checks into rehab
    Oscar De La Hoya has checked into rehab to get treated for substance abuse. LINK
  20. Bernard Hopkins, Not Randy Couture, Is Best 'Old Man' in Combat Sports History
    Last night saw Bernard Hopkins make history, becoming the oldest man to win a major boxing world championship with a unanimous decision over Jean Pascal. Hopkins was 46 years, 4 months and 6 days old...
  21. Fisherman's log
    Fisherman's log: Fish date 12/28/10 I am debating whether to go fishing one more time before the year ends. Yesterday(12/27/10), we went out and there was no moon. I am not a fish expert but I think...
    Pages: 2
  22. "All Eyes On Me" CONTEST
    The rules of the game are simple. 1 - Guess who the eyes in my avatar belong to. 2 - Post your answer in this thread. 3 - Each correct answer will receive one (1) prop from yours truly. GO. PS - For...
    Pages: 2 3 4 5 6
  23. The poetry thread
    The padded room was nearly gone Until Kung Fu Master came along A tisket, a tasket Kung Fu reached in his basket He pulled out a rhyme from a historical relic “Here yee, members of the padded forum”...
  24. Rampage B*llshit Detector
    Don't think it's been posted here before, but here's a commercial Rampage did for Boost Mobile. link
  25. Milestone Speech
    I was very hesitant to give this speech but after long hours of contemplating, I decided I should not deny the forum. When I was but a little grasshopper making my debut in other forums, I was...
  26. Test your knowledge
    I will try to pose five questions every day for as long as I can. Please try your hardest to answer these questions with dignity .
  27. Socionics Personality Test
    Linkerquickerpickerupper I've been reading up on "Information Metabolism" and "Personality theory" alot lately. This link is to a personality test that tells you alot about how your brain works. Im...
  28. Where is the good ship?
    Unlike many of you who jump ship onto another ship, I simply jump ship and drown. I was on the Penn, the good ship, and I jumped and drowned....well....nearly drowned. I was washed away to shore and...
  29. Cell Phones
    Just wondering what kind of phones everybody is working with and how they like them. I just got my 4g Samsung Droid Charge yesterday. Android 2.2(froyo) OS. Has a 1ghz hummingbird processor, 8mp...
  30. Memorial Day
    I won't be around on Monday, so Happy Memorial Day...and let's all take a moment to remember what the day is for, honoring and remembering those that have died in service to our country. I don't...
  31. I need help!!!!!!! (about money) Kind of urgent.
    So I checked my bank account this morning (where I work it's automatic deposit) and to my suprise the company doing payroll accidently overpaid me by 747 dollars. When I got to work,to my suprise I...
  32. Who is the real king?
    Have you ever wondered why gorillas live in the rain forests of central Africa while the lions live in the barren deserts? Long ago, the gorillas and lions clashed heads and fought for territorial...
  33. What is the most inappropriate thing you said during sex?
    Let's hear the glorious and embarrassing stories! I'll start it off.... I think this is more hilariously inappropriate than regular inappropriate.... At one point, my girl was on top doing her thing,...
    Pages: 2
  34. Fight Video: Mark Miller Lands Amazing KO at United Glory Finals
    This is his first fight back coming off of open heart surgery. Enjoy! LINK
  35. Mark Miller and the Overhand Right Heard Around the Combat Sports World (Excellent Read)
    I posted a link yesterday to this fight. Here's the background story on Miller and why this is such a remarkable ko. It's a good read but it's pretty sad. This guy is truly one of a kind. Here's the...
  36. Anyone seen The Mechanic?
    Just watched The Mechanic for the first time. Definitely a fan. Statham and Foster rocked the stunts and the fighting were actually believable! Found this behind the scenes clip that shows how they...
  37. Hangover 2
    I just saw Hangover 2 a few nights ago with my fiance. Thought the movie was outstanding. Pretty similar plot to the first one, but far more intense. Few new interesting characters. Thought it was a...
  38. Chinese student sells kidney to buy Apple iPad 2
    A 17-year old student in Anhui Province in China sold one of his kidneys for 20,000 yuan only to buy an iPad 2, the ShanghaiDaily.com reported today. "I wanted to buy an iPad 2 but could not afford...
  39. X Men First Class
    Just got back from seeing it and I gotta say I thought it was 1000000 percent awesome. The action was relentless,the nods to the previous movies where good,and the character development between...
  40. The most hateful act of friendship
    Alright fellas. You know when you are hanging out with the boys, someone is getting ****** with. I am looking for the best (or worst, depending on your perspective) practical jokes/hazings you have...
  41. Anyone truly despise people who talk or use their cell phone during a movie?
    If so, this video will make your day. The story from Alamo Drafthouse: As many of you know, I really can't abide people who talk during a movie. A couple of years ago I was accosted in the Village...
  42. Batman gets his a** kicked!
    Just saw this video on Tosh.0! Apparently Batman isn't as great as his comics, cartoons, and movies portray him to be. Youtube Video
  43. FREE MOVIES!!!
    Just thought that I'd share these links for streaming free movies. Not always of the best quality, but are free nonetheless. Just thought in this time of financial crisis for many, a bit of free...
  44. Think you've got weirdos where you live?
    There's a little town called Sheboygan north of Milwaukee and weird news stories always come out of there. Lucky for me it's pretty far from the south side of Milwaukee, people there are crazy. This...
  45. Marcelo Garcia Wins 5th Mundial Gold in Impressive Fashion
    Last weekend, Marcelo Garcia competed at the 2011 IBJJF World Jiu Jitsu Championships and for the fifth time in his career, he walked away with a gold medal. To win the gold in any tournament like...
  46. Need a lil advice
    So I am just recently single for the first time in 3 years. All of a sudden I become single and all these girls start poppin outta the woodwork bout how they wanna hangout blah blah blah...
  47. Looking for a Laugh!!!
    Hey just wanted to start a thread where you can post any videos, or jokes or stories that will make people laugh: Guess ill start: Ultimate Dog Tease
  48. NEED your guys' help with something...feedback appreciated!
    So, I know a couple of people that have had success with online dating and was thinking about giving it a try. I've always sorta chuckled at the idea and have not takin' it too seriously, but a guy I...
  49. Caption this photo...
    Haven't done one of these in a long time, so here it goes...caption this photo. This might not end well.
  50. Herb Dean to makes his horror film debut
    Heard about this being made last Halloween from a horror movie site that I follow. They just posted the first trailer. IMDB: Comedy/Horror - Eight classic monsters fight to the death in an explosive...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167