Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Best Rapper of all Time?
    I listen to pretty much everything besides Country. I love Techno when I work out, I used to listen to Metal every day, but I am here to ask who the best rapper/rappers of all time are. TOP 5 5....
  2. joe rogan rants about brazil
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_-y7z6mjn0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_-y7z6mjn0
  3. new white rap group needs help!!
    Ok so before I get like in trouble for advertising or something because I think you can along those lines. I'm going to explain what is up. My friends are in this 'rap group' they really only do it...
  4. Cigars!!!!
    Anyone on the playground into cigars? I enjoy a fine hand made from time to time. My father used to smoke, and I grew up loving the smell. I just got into the habit a few months ago. I started with...
  5. List of Best Documentaries
    I've become quite fond of watching documentaries over the past few years. I know I've stumbled upon several suggestions within threads on our boards in the past. I thought maybe we needed a home for...
  6. Every Bone Break from Every Steven Seagal Movie
    Every Bone Break from Every Steven Seagal Movie Video
  7. It's Friday!
    I'm sure a lot of you have seen this, if you haven't prepare to be wowed by this lyrical masterpiece. fun fun fun fun EDIT: I can't stop laughing at the stuff that comes right after the 2:05 mark.
  8. Japan before and After Earthquake
    It never ceases to amaze me how much damage Mother Nature can cause. Part 1 Part 2
  9. Randy Marsh
    It's Saturday, I'm a little bored so I'm watching a little South Park. My personal favourite character is Stan's dad, Randy Marsh. I came across this video and thought some of the South Park fans...
  10. Favorite Youtube Videos.
    If any of you are anything like me, then you spend a decent amount of your time on the internet surfing the endless videos of Youtube. I'm just wondering if my fellow Playground members have any...
  11. Do you agree with this article? (The Bro Hug Has Got To Go)
    Read this earlier on BloodyElbow. Just wondering what the rest of the Playground feels about it. (Feel free to post your opinion in the comments.) The Bro Hug Has Got To Go
  12. Soundboard prank calls
    These are probably old news to a lot of you, but they are hilarious. Definitely not safe for work. Arnold calls an angry lady More Arnold (hook, line, and sinker is hilarious) Mr. Rogers (the strip...
  13. Fake Jackie Chan death on twitter......-_-
    Damn. First Morgan Freeman, now Chan? This wouldve been one of the first deaths I have cried for. I have met Jackie. Great guy. Wouldve been a hell of a upsetting death. Glad to see he isnt dead...
  14. Just Bleed Guy...Identified.
    http://www.mma-extreme.com/early-ufc-days-just-bleed-guy-identified-currently-in-prison/ The UFC Just Bleed guy has become an internet legend. To hell with that, he is a legend of MMA. Does he know...
  15. Black Swan
    I just recently watched Black Swan for the second time (saw it in theaters once) and I have to say that is was a fantastic movie, I loved it. I think Natalie Portman's performance was excellent. If...
  16. [[[}==-MLB OPENING DAY-=={]]]
    The official summer kickoff is today. It's one of my favorite days every year (minus this year since I didn't get to take the day off work). I need a TV, beer, meat and a grill ASAP.
  17. Just finished Band of Brothers.
    Words can't even really describe how good it was. Now I want to move on to the Pacific? What did you all think of it?
  18. Typical MMA argument on MMAPlayground (video)
    LINK
  19. How much would you spend on vet bills for your animal?
    My 2 year old cat got her tail got slammed in the door today. She had a nice gash near the tip of it. I brought her to the emergency vet thinking maybe a few stitches and a couple hundred dollars...
  20. Finished 3rd in judo tourney today!!!
    Hey for anyone who cares I manage to take 3rd place in my second judo tourney not quite as good as the first where i got 2nd, but I was able to cut 6kg for this one and be in a weight category with...
  21. Looking for a recommendation
    I read a thread on here a while ago were people were discussing another site were you run your own camp fighters, gyms, orgs etc, I would like to join, could someone please tell me the name of the...
  22. Your Top 5 Shows
    I apologize is this topic has been done to death, I'm still relatively new here. What are your top five current shows that you watch? Sons of Anarchy Dexter Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia Breaking...
    Pages: 2
  23. Mortal Kombat
    Is coming out next week. Anybody else can't wait? My X-box screen name is Rhyno27
  24. 48รท2(9+3) = ????
    ?
  25. Terrible movies you enjoy?
    I'm sure everyone has terrible movies that they'll watch but rarely admit that they watch/own. so what are they? a few of mine are: never back down-even as an educated mma fan I'll admit I watch this...
    Pages: 2
  26. Mumford & Sons
    Dig it. MumfordandSons.com Mumford & Sons are an English folk rock band. The band consists of Marcus Mumford (vocals, guitar, drums, mandolin), Ben Lovett (vocals, keyboards, accordion, drums),...
  27. First episode of Mortal Kombat Rebirth!
    Finish Him! Opinions. I haven't finished yet.
  28. Chicks with Steve Buscemi's eyes
    You just might never be the same after seeing this... The Goods Feel free to scroll through all 5 pages.
  29. Hank Williams III!!!!
    I have recntly discovered the musical world that is Hank 3. This guy is great. If you are into "outlaw" country music, or any music against the grain.....this is it. Crazed Country Rebel is a great,...
  30. Game of Thrones (HBO Sunday nights @ 10PM EST)
    Premieres Sunday April, 17th at 10PM EST/9PM CST. First Episode Synopsis: In the premiere of this adaptation of author George R.R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" medieval fantasies, King Robert...
  31. soon you will be able to make a phone call.........Just thinking about it!
    telephone telepathy time magazine So basicly a blutooth set that is able to register the numbers from your brain to a phone. pretty neat and yet a little scary.
  32. Sub-Zero vs Scorpion
    Mortal Kombat comes out tomorrow, now let's bring out the age-old question: Scorpion or Sub-Zero? Personally, I use Baraka but I figured that he wasn't popular enough to be worth including.
  33. I got Mortal Kombat last night
    Went to the midnight release...was like 100 people. The crowd rioted when the gamespot people tried to give away Portal and Socom posters away to raffle winners. They started booing and tearing up...
  34. Mic'd Up In The UHL...
    A segment featuring mic'd up players in the UHL from the 04-05 Season... none of that bubblegum NHL All-star weekend crap.... I thoroughly enjoyed this whole thing... ahh memories...
  35. Shotgun Modifications - Mossberg 500A
    I am not exactly sure if this subject belongs here, I hope it does, but here I go. I just purchased a Mossberg 500 Persuader and I would like to get some specs for mag expansion and also a forend...
  36. NUNCHUCKS!!!!!
    I always wanted to learn nunchucks so today i went out and got the supplys and built a pair, just getting used to them I know it will take lots of practice to get good but does anyone one here...
  37. Former NHL enforcer Donald Brashear to try MMA
    Linky Dinky Doo
  38. The Big 4
    Went to see The Big 4 last night in Indio, California. It was Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax. Best show ever! Anyone else go? I am extremely exhausted (and at work), but I'll try and get...
  39. New MMA Movie!
    A new MMA movie is coming out called Warrior. Check out the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwPgyKc9qMY With Kurt Angle in the movie and a Power bomb... looks interesting.
  40. Old Movies you have to watch
    If you want, list some older movies that have stood the test of time. Personally, I love old movies, I feel like they're a lot better than movies today. Post anything 20 years or older Some Like it...
  41. Could this be incorporated into MMA Training?
    The Facial Flex: Facial Flex Would you add this device to your workouts?
  42. Sony enlists FBI as US, Canadian authorities look into PSN breach
    This morning, the British government's Information Commissioner's Office announced it was opening an inquiry into the ongoing PlayStation Network outage and data leak. Now, US and Canadian government...
  43. NFL Draft
    So how are your teams doing so far? I was a bit disappointed with the Vikes taking Ponder so early. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out. I was hoping they would have swooped up...
  44. bet on these ufc 129 fights now
    these odds are according to betus GSP vs. Shields over 3.5 rds -135 / for 35/ another 35$ at -155 Coture+250 vs. Machida/ for 35$ coture vs. machida- over 2.5 rds -115 for 35$ Henderson vs. Bocek...
  45. Versus network is now NBC Sports?
    Versus.com Curious to see what this means for the UFC's future.
  46. Osama Bin Laden is Dead
  47. Floyd Mayweather arrested AGAIN today
    Article There's the article. If you want to save yourself some time, here's the gist. Mayweather has some vehicles parked outside of his 12,000 square foot mansion. Some security guards who patrol...
  48. My face is being ripped off right now!!!
    Out here in the Coachella Valley, Friday nights is Headbangers Ball on our local rock radio station. And this **** is legit!!! I am at work rocking out right now, and so far they have played Pantera...
  49. Thor (Spoilers)
    Wondering what you guys thought of the movie. Here's what I thought: -It wasn't as great as I thought it would be. But, I had HIGH expectations, so I wasn't surprised. Still a decent movie, though....
  50. Manny Pacquiao in Car Accident Hours Before Bout with Shane Mosley
    According to a news release from Reuters, Manny Pacquiao was involved in a minor car accident today, hours before his WBO welterweight title defense against "Sugar" Shane Mosley, set to take place at...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167