Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. The Tillman Story: New Documentary On Pat Tillman
    I learned of this documentary a while ago and I couldn't wait for it to come out. I picked it up tonight and just finished watching it. This is one amazingly well done documentary. It's an absolute...
  2. Miguel Cabrera Needs Serious Help. Serious.
    I feel really bad for the Tigers and their fans right now, Miggy's drinking problems are back. And it's to the point of equally bad and downright stupid. Miguel Cabrera(notes) and his problems with...
  3. When college football rivalries go too far.
    Auburn University trees at historic Toomer’s Corner were deliberately poisoned, according to college officials. The oaks trees were in an area where fans of Auburn University’s Tigers have long...
  4. The Metal
    What's everyone's favorite metal band? I'm a huge Mastodon fan, And I'm super excited for this here What are you looking forward to metal wise?
  5. topic for my psych paper
    I recently had to write a paper for my psych class on something that affected my development at some point in life. and once my teacher gave us the outline of the paper I immediately thought about...
  6. Bob Sanders cut from the Colts
    It's about time. LINK
  7. Lyoto Machida vs Ralph Macchio(Daniel-san) vs Jaden Smith(eh...)
    The matchup of the so called "Karate Kid(s)". I can't really explain this any further. Fierce "Machida karate" kicks. Crane I believe? Ballet(yes, I am trolling smith) Three Fighters, one walks out...
  8. Found This On The Net And Thought It Was Cool
    No real reason for posting this other than it's completely bitchin'. I would buy this man beers all night.
  9. Audio from youtube
    A while ago someone got the audio from a song on youtube for me but i cant remember who it was or how they did it. anyone know how that could help m eout? Props would be in order
  10. CONGRATES CARMELO!!!!
    I would like to be the first person to give props to Carmelo Anthony for being a selfless player who is unconcerned with winning a championship in a city that is headed in the right direction. ***Let...
  11. New Sidegame Idea, not Just MMA
    Right i know most of the people on this site are American and that is fine by me But i had a dream (yeah i dream about this website so what want a fight about it any who) There are side games created...
  12. Rogan Podcast today with BAS! (3PT/6ET)
    Been waiting for this for a while. If anyone wants to tune in, it will be at 3PM PT. If you've never listened to his podcast before, it lasts roughly 2 hours and doesn't touch too much on MMA...but...
  13. New Game: Sport Survivor Season 1
    Season 1 winner Southside11 after: 12 Weeks, 8 sports. 3 Tiebreaker games (No favourites - Head-to-head - Tournament Finish). Please Prop Southside!...
    Pages: 2 3 4 5
  14. Coming This Summer: A MLB Pitcher Everyone May Have To Look UP To
    Jon Rauch included as he might lose his title of tallest MLB player ever. Ludovicus Jacobus Maria van Mil, aka Loek van Mil (his first name is pronounced Luke) will be the tallest baseball player...
  15. "Rockstar" Scam Artist
    I don't know who to call dumb in this scenario. I guess the old adage of "If it's too good to be true, Jonny Craig probably needs drug money," holds sway here.
  16. Cold Pizza
    So you have some leftover pizza from yesterday... do you heat it before eating it again or are you fine with it straight from the fridge? I would eat it cold, but dont mind heating it. But, yeah,...
  17. Anyone play Goal Line Blitz?
    http://goallineblitz.com/ anyone here play this? i have for a while now and its great
  18. The Believe It Or Not List
    This thread is where you, if you have the balls to admit it, list some things that you haven't; seen, done, listened to, been to, or tried, that ALMOST EVERYONE you know has. Here's my movie list of...
    Pages: 2
  19. Bands/Artists You've Seen Live
    Alright, list ALL the bands you can think of that you've seen live! The vast majority of mine have been metal, but here we go. Many of these bands I have seen more than once, but I am tired and don't...
  20. Good Quality Blu Ray DVDS
    So I just got a new Plasma HD T.V. and a Blu Ray DVD player with surround sound. I'm a huge movie fan and was wondering what are some good quality Blu Ray movies. The movies I have so far on Blu Ray...
  21. Fantasy Baseball Dynasty League
    I've created a Dynasty league on Yahoosports.com, Playground of Dreams. Those interested let me know and I'll send you the password. It will be a H2H league. If anyone wants to join but has never...
  22. Play Ball Again-Baseball's Back!
    Gotta love it-Spring Training games are officially underway! Yeah, there was an exhibition yesterday but the first OFFICIAL spring training game is just getting started, D'Backs & Giants. Nice day to...
  23. UFC at Hooters?
    Hey, I just wanted to know if the fights will be on at normal time even though the fights are down under. Also, does anybody else watch the fights there?
  24. Talk About Your All Time Bad Day
    I don't want to laugh BUT....... Stupidity...It Runs In The Family
  25. Flying out to Miami tomorrow
    Making my first trip to the States tomorrow, very excited. Staying Miami for 3 nights then going on a Cruise on Saturday, stopping off in Mexico and Honduras, very excited.
  26. Futurama Discussion Thread
    I went through 18 pages of old locker room posts to make sure there wasn't a thread already. I will not sift through 30! But I digress.... I feel Futurama could be the best cartoon of all time....
  27. The boards have been slow
    So it's time for an inappropriate poll thread! So this weekend I was in bed with a young lady I was able to trick into sleeping with me and I was feeling percolations almost as soon as we started....
  28. Would You Call Yourself A....
    I second the inappropriate thread movement. A poster on these boards mentioned last night that I was comparable to a dick and an asshole. I'm not a sissy that can't handle stuff like that, especially...
  29. Do you think you could do Dana White's job?
    Okay first let me start off by saying that I definetly dont think I could do what Dana White has done or is doing for the UFC and the sport of MMA. The reason I posted this thread is because last...
  30. XBOX 360 reball
    not sure if anyone does this stuff as a hobbie too. but i attempted my first official reball using the achi ir 6000. initially it had an error code 0102, but changed too 0020 after i reballed the...
  31. HAHA WIIIIINNING!!!!!!!!!
    Man Charlie Sheen is hilarious. WINNING
  32. Bill Hicks
    If you have never experienced Bill Hicks, and you love comedy, then you are definitely missing out. I am a huge fan of guys like George Carlin, Tracy Morgan, Katt Williams, Russell Peters but i have...
  33. Movies in 2011?
    Even though this is a little late, what are some movies you are looking forward to see this year? Mine Include: The Tree of Life The Adjustment Bureau Captain America The Lincoln Lawyer The Hangover...
  34. Favorite Stand-up Comedians
    After listening to the Bill Hicks compilation in the thread started by TeddytheTuna, I started wondering what other stand up comedians you guys are fans of. Post your favorite bits. This is one of my...
  35. Anyone want to challenge me in a all out battle in UFC UNDISPUTED 2010? (360 only)
    I am actually very good at this game. My stand up with a select of fighters is ridiculous. Its just when I play ranked, I either get tapped out in the first round or I get KO'd by carwin. I am...
  36. Best Movie Trailer of 2010?
    A couple days ago I posted a topic about upcoming movies in 2011. A reason why we think these movies look good is because of the trailers. I love watching movie trailers so I was wondering what were...
  37. NCAA Tournament 2011
    Link to printable bracket (PDF) ... and it's Ordep(#10UGA) vs. Kpro (#7Wash) in the first round. Two weeks av bet?
  38. Spartacus: the thread
    So I havent yet seen this thread here so I figured I'd open it up. Who watches it? Who likes it? Who hates it? What do you think about it? I could go on but I will leave that to discussion.... I...
  39. Japan Earthquake (and Tsunami) Pictures
    Here are some absolute stunning pictures of the damage resulting from both the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan late last week. Feel free to post others. I can't even begin to imagine what those...
  40. 1 Superhero or Villain that would beat all the others
    If there was one superhero or villain that would be the one to destroy all the others, who would it be and why? My vote, THE SILVER SURFER. Lets face it, he absorbs everything he gets hit with, and...
  41. The Dream Thread
    Alright, judging by some of the posters on the playground, I know there has to be some crazy dreams people have. Let's here them, and keep posting them as they happen. Let's keep them somewhat clean....
  42. Fun with Photoshop
    This could quite possibly be the greatest Photoshop job of all-time...
  43. City Won't Name Building After Harry Baals
    A new government building may officially be called Citizens Square, but to some not-so-square citizens it will always be the Harry Baals Government Center. Fort Wayne Mayor Tom Henry announced the...
  44. Best Fighting Movie Ever
    What do you guys think is the best fighting movie ever (can be boxing, MMA, Street fighting, etc.)? Sport's Illustrated said that The Fighter was the best sports movie of the decade, though I...
  45. MMArmy
    Anyone else who happens to play MMArmy having issues getting to the site? I keep getting "Webpage not available."
  46. A Salute to Casey Heynes, The Kid Who Body-Slammed That Bully
    (Video in the link) You know, Potato Nation, it isn’t often that something puts me on tilt, but today I was surfing through my RSS Feed when something caught my eye; something that hit home a little...
  47. Sexy Sax Man (directors cut)
    Chris Horodecki has been put on notice! Video
  48. Great March Madness - Legoized
    I saw this and figured because of college basketball and March Madness, it was appropriate. I thought this was pretty funny, not sure if it's already been posted. LEGO-IZED VIDEO
  49. Pets
    this thread is to share about your pets. pics, stories, etc. My house is a zoo. 5 dogs- 1 German Shepard, 4 dumbass chihuahuas 4 cats- 1 three legged cat that weighs 24lbs 2 others in the 18-20lbs...
  50. Best Video Games for each console?
    NES - Before my time but Mario bros. 3. SNES - Super Mario World N64 - Starfox 64 or Super Mario 64 PS1 - Crash Bandicoot games PS2 - GTA Vice City or San Andreas GCN - Super Smash Bros. Melee, or...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165