Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. New Zodiac Signs Released
    Recent changes to the Earth's alignment have resulted in the introduction of a new Zodiac sign. "Because of this change of tilt, the Earth is really over here in effect and Sun is in a different...
  2. Real-Life Superhero Fights Crime in Seattle
    Seattle crime is being disrupted by a costumed crusader calling himself Phoenix Jones. Dressed in a mask, tights, a black and gold rubber suit with bullet and stab proof vests the man going by the...
  3. Man Shot in Head Sneezes Out Bullet
    An Italian man who was shot in the head during New Year managed to expel the bullet by sneezing. The .22 calibre bullet entered his head, travelled behind his eye socket and wedged itself in his...
  4. Researchers aim to resurrect mammoth in five years
    TOKYO (AFP) – Japanese researchers will launch a project this year to resurrect the long-extinct mammoth by using cloning technology to bring the ancient pachyderm back to life in around five years...
  5. Idiot of the week
    Everyone sees stupid people on the news or online, I figure we need a thread to parade these heroes among men(and women). Here's the first entry, the fact that she may sue makes her even stupider...
  6. Possibly Coming Post-UFC 127: Spider-Gate
    You've been warned-should you hate post-UFC conspiracy claims, hope BJ Penn beats Jon Fitch. Former UFC welterweight and lightweight champ BJ Penn suffered a bizarre injury recently. Apparently "The...
  7. Exclusive interview with Lee Murray, directly from his Moroccan prison
    Lee Murray allegedly pulled off the largest bank heist in history, racking in an astronomical $83,000,000. I'm not going to tell you the story of Lee Murray. If you're not familiar with this man,...
  8. Mark Visser Rides Jaws At Night Using Submarine Lighting
    Found this video today of pro-surfer Mark Visser riding Jaws at night. 40 foot wave in pitch black, it's pretty awesome. Video
  9. Will the Earth Have Two Suns by 2012?
    In the Star Wars saga, George Lucas imagined a world where twin suns rose and fell in the horizon. Looks like his vision may not be so far-fetched. Astrophysicists say that Betelgeuse, the red...
  10. So you might have ate the worm from your bottle of tequila but I dare you to eat this!
    snake and scorpion wine Though I don't know if I have the mental fortitude to even want to drink this,I believe I have found something to add to my alligator heads that decorate my hot sauce...
  11. The Tampa Bay Rays Have Officially Gone Backwards As An Organization
    After losing Crawford and Garza the Rays have decided to rebuild their team signing Manny Ramirez and Johnny Damon to one year deals. Yes, you read that right. link
  12. Early NFL Mock Drafts Suggest Cam Newton Should've Stayed At Auburn
    Yeah, we're still 3+ months from the draft and this is only the first ESPN mock, but it might be bad for the Heisman Trophy winner-I was catching the early projected top 10 picks on a ticker the...
  13. AFC/NFC Championships w/ POLL
    Who you got winnin? And also, I know we have die-hards out there of all 4 teams, so get some AV bets going on!
  14. The Rise And Fall Of WCW
    Just finished watching this new WWE movie after downloading it from iTunes the other day (used some store credits via gift cards-I've figured out that I can sort of "game the system" by using my...
  15. Donations taken for Intrepid fund
    link Are you watching "UFC Fight Night 23: UFC Fights for the Troops 2" tonight on Spike TV? If so, check out www.fightforthetroops.com, and learn more about the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, a...
  16. Dynasty Fantasy Football anyone?
    Just wondering how many fantasy footballers we got out there are in any Dynasty Leagues. Me and a buddy started a league this year and it has been the greatest and worst thing ever...Best because of...
  17. Super Bowl XLV/45-Green Bay vs. Pittsburgh
    So who wins? The Cheeseheads or the Terrible Towels? Or are you the type who admittedly watches just for the commercials? (And Budweiser already has begun teasing their 2011 SB spots as of yesterday,...
    Pages: 2
  18. The Newest NFL Antique Collector's Item-To-Be-Ochocinco Jerseys
    Won't be around much longer. Chad Ochocnico says he's changing his name back to Chad Johnson. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6058409 And it hopefully makes for cheap jerseys for those...
  19. Looking for a good MMA Internet/Radio Show
    I always listen to Mmafightcorner.com but they are only on once a week. Do any of you have a good show that is entertaining and also informative that you do not have to pay for (meaning not a show on...
  20. Superbowl drinking games!?
    Alright guys i dont have too much interest in the Steelers and Packers. Im not a fan of either. (still a little bitter about my colts) so i am sure the drinking amount will be more than if i had a...
  21. NHL Allstar Weekend
    Allstar Participants: Team Lidstrom: D - Nicklas Lidstrom (Detroit Red Wings) C F - Patrick Kane (Chicago Blackhawks) A F - Martin St Louis (Tampa Bay Lightning) A Team Staal: D - Mike Green...
  22. Jeff Fisher Out As Tennessee Titans Head Coach
    Sports Illustrated broke the story earlier today, but nothing had been confirmed. However, shortly after Bud Adams (Titans Owner) said that "he didn't know what was going on," the Titans official...
  23. James Harrison of the Pittsburgh Steelers
    Does anyone else think that he was fined too much this season? he had 4 fines for over $100,000 this year on "illegal hits" on opposing teams. there is no doubt that safety should be a priority but...
  24. Senior Bowl
    Anyone watching the Senior Bowl?...I know I'm checking it out to try to get some early looks for my Fantasy Rookie Draft in May...anyone got some sleeper prospects out there let me know.
  25. NHL All-Star Weekend: What Impressed You Most?
    Of all the things that happened this weekend, what impressed you most? Couple of things that come to my mind were Boyle and Sedin's passing on the Super Skills challenge into those little ass nets....
  26. Troy Polamalu wins AP Defensive Player of the Year
    DALLAS -- Now that the voters have chosen Troy Polamalu over Clay Matthews for The Associated Press 2010 NFL Defensive Player of the Year award, the two stars can prove their worth against each other...
  27. Good for a laugh!
    Not hilarious by any means, but good enough to share...possibly NSFW. Video
  28. ATDHE, Sports Streaming Website, Seized By Homeland Security
    The sports streaming website ATDHE.net has had its domain seized by ICE Homeland Security Investigations. A spokesperson from ICE confirmed that it was a legitimate seizure and that there is an...
  29. Anyone else trapped indoors by a blizzard?
    I've got a 5 ft. snow drift surrounding my house and the wind keeps whipping the stuff around. No streets are cleared yet, and the drift keeps growing. I'm considering just forgetting the day even...
  30. Tosh.O
    I cant stop watching this show. Everytime its on , no matter how many times ive seen it, I have to watch it. This is probably the funniest show i have seen in a very long time. Who knew a guy talking...
  31. National Signing Day: How'd You Do?
    Biggest day in college football since the BCS Title Game! How'd your team do? Rivals.com currently has my Trojans ranked at #2 in terms of recruiting classes. I'll wait until all the letters are...
  32. Madden 11 super bowl prediction
    Link
  33. Charlie Brenneman on Pros vs. Joes
    I was just watching some re-runs of the show Pros vs. Joes and noticed that Charlie Brenneman was a contestant on it and actually won it, which I had no idea any one else that knew this? Charlie...
  34. UFO in jerusalem
    I don't know how many playgrounders believe that maybe there are such thing as otherworldy life form, but here is a video from jerusalem, i love things like this. Jerusalem UFO at Dome of the Rock
  35. Super Bowl 45
    Really? Nobody has made this? Thoughts? Comments?
  36. I miss mmaplayground
    So a lot of people have noticed or haven't seen me around the playground like I used to be. I've been sort of like a ghost lol. To be completely honest over the past year I haven't watched mma like I...
  37. What are you getting you woman for valentines day?
    And please don't say pregnant I think I'm going to go with some old fashion roses and cook dinner for her.
    Pages: 2
  38. Got my first HARLEY!!!!!!
    I have been riding motorcycles of any kind since i was young. I started riding street bikes when i turned 18 and could get a loan without parent consent!! I have been tooling around for 10 yrs on...
  39. UConn's Trick Shot Quarterback: You Make The Call.
    First, I'd like to credit Bob (postman) for showing me a clip from NFL Network about this kid. I found the video that they actually made. If this kid is actually making all of these throws, which I...
  40. So you think wrasslin' is fake?
    There are a ton of MMA fans that seem to hate WWE style wrasslin' so I found this clip to try to change some minds. Most Illegal Move in Wrestling History Still think it's fake?
  41. So, my daughter's 3 months old and already has an attitude...
    Maybe it's a gang sign she learned at daycare?
  42. What's This...Yet Another Potential Comeback?
    No, not Brett FAAA-VRUH. Haha. Evidently the Charlotte Bobcats were short some players at practice the other day, so the owner laced them up for practice. Notable because the owner is none other than...
  43. ATTN: Parents - post pictures of your kids!
    These are pics of my 3-month old, Emma.
  44. "Dirty" Little Mermaid *NSFW*
    Don't know if anyone has ever seen this video, but it was created by a comedy troupe from Brown University. It's "Part Of Your World" sung with some rather hilarious lyrics. What amazes me the most...
  45. Finally, The Rock HAS COME BACK...To WWE!
    If you missed Raw last night (if it's not on YT already it should be very soon) that's what you missed-Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson returned to The 'E and wil lbe the "guest host" at WrestleMania 27....
  46. Post # 3000!!
    Just thought everyone would like to know
  47. LOL My wife found herself in a Flame War with a Troll!
    I took her to the Izod center to see the fights over the weekend and she has now went from the chick who watches fightes to the chick how gets worked up over what keyboard slappers have to say. Sadly...
  48. Pujols: Worth It Or Too Much?
    JUPITER, Fla. -- St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa said Tuesday that he believes the Major League Baseball Players Association is attempting to "beat up" Albert Pujols and his agent in an...
  49. Did Anyone Besides Me Catch Watson On Jeopardy?
    Judas Priest. After an okay showing the first night, that super computer kicked the sh*t out of Jennings and Rutter. Certainly sucked in Final Jeopardy, but that computer is pretty damn impressive....
  50. Twitter
    Right, Ive finally decided to set up a Twitter account ( behind the times I'm sure). The main reason I'm doing this is because I want to use it to follow MMA and the fighters. I would really...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167