Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. It's True-I Really Do Bear The Curse Of Les Boulez
    Kinda silly at first thought, but also further proof I either gotta go bald or start cutting my own hair...just made my monthly trip to the salon I go to for haircuts, it's an independent salon and...
  2. Llamas With Hats
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUPCB9533Y&feature=channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpjyH-LkEAg&feature=fvw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49j6_uk0g3k&feature=channel
  3. Bowl Season Begins Today
    I love this time of year, it's the best. We have three games today to kick off the bowl season. Humanitarian Bowl: Fresno St. - Northern Illinois 5:30pm EST New Mexico Bowl: BYU - UTEP 2:00pm EST New...
  4. Orlando Magic Make Several Huge Moves.
    The Orlando Magic, already in serious trade talks with the Washington Wizards about acquiring Gilbert Arenas, have agreed to a deal in principle with the Phoenix Suns, according to league sources....
  5. must see movies
    I'm trying to make a list of "must see movies" for my own entertainment and wanted to see what the playground had to add. feel free to add anything you like that you feel people should see. here is...
    Pages: 2
  6. The Beginning Of The Tebow Era In Denver?
    ESPN's Adam Schefter has learned that Tim Tebow will be the starter for Denver this Sunday at Oakland. He reported this on Twitter. @AdamSchefter: Denver plans to give rookie quarterback Tim Tebow...
  7. The Streak Will Continue...2!
    Yes, of course it's another gosh darn Brett FAAA-VRUH thread. But it's true-his games missed streak will reach 2 after the 297 starts in a row. Declared out for Monday against shicago due to shoulder...
  8. Congrats Fridge...Oh, By The Way, Get Out And Don't Come Back
    Some season for Maryland football coach Ralph Friedgen. "The Fridge" took the Terps from 2-10 last year to 8-4 this year, another bowl berth and he's ACC Coach Of The Year. And he's OUT. The school...
  9. Perhaps The Latest Thing Wrong With Boxing-Blame Canada And America?
    Interesting thing I Just read on ESPN from last night: Bernard Hopkins just missed becoming the oldest major world champion ever in boxing, and how was interesting. Canadian Jean Pascal knocked down...
  10. Zack Greinke Dealt to Brewers
    Former Cy Young Award winner Zack Greinke has been traded to the Milwaukee Brewers, sources told ESPN The Magazine's Buster Olney on Sunday morning. In the deal, the Royals are reportedly acquiring...
  11. UConn Women Tie UCLA's Men's Mark of 88 Straight Victories
    NEW YORK -- Connecticut won its 88th straight women's basketball game to match the record set by the UCLA men, beating No. 11 Ohio State 81-50 on Sunday in the Maggie Dixon Classic. Tiffany Hayes...
  12. Sooooo...Who is Playing the Pats in the Superbowl?
  13. Why rich husbands shouldn't let their trophy wives do anything...
    Hey guys! I'm opening my own cafe in a rich New Hampshire town, and wanted to share a tidbit with you all. The business currently occupying the space my cafe is going in is a tea shop/massage parlor,...
  14. Fight Life MMA Documentary!!!
    Hey just came across this on youtube and thought this would be an awesome documentary and I tried to find it online but couldnt find it anywhere. It realeased early this year and I'm really...
  15. Poles support their youth soccer team, in spades
    I thought this was cool: At a European youth football match sponsored by the professional teams Lech Poznan and Tottenham Hotspur, the supporters of the Polish club showed up to give their boys...
  16. Did anyone else see what the University of Hawaii Marching Band did?
    I saw this on SportsNation the other night and thought it was awesome. LINK
  17. Big East places five teams in top 10
    Impressive stuff. WAR PANTHERS!
  18. Any other Judo Practioners here?
    I moved back home a couple months ago and just recently I started taking judo, and I'm really enjoying it, I just got my gi last week and have been to five classes. I cant wait to compete however my...
  19. Lunar Eclipse tonight 12/21
    For the East coast of the US, it starts at 1:33 am and should be total eclipse by 2:41. If I understand it right, it won't be totally black, but rather a ruddy red color. Should be cool.
  20. Court Rules That "Fore" Is Not Necessary.
    ALBANY, N.Y. -- Slices, hooks and other errant shots are a common hazard on the links and a golfer can't expect to get a warning shout of "Fore!" every time a ball comes his way, New York's top...
  21. depressing news of the day: 23% of military applicants fail entry exam
    According to the Associated Press, a report by The Education Trust found 23% of applicants to the U.S. military cannot pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery. They note that these 23%...
  22. Pryor and 5 others to miss first five games of 2011...
    COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Five Ohio State football players, including quarterback Terrelle Pryor, must sit out the first five games of the 2011 season for accepting improper benefits, the NCAA ruled...
  23. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To all Playgrounders and their family's
  24. Marty Cordova's daughter in a coma after car accident
    Marty Cordova spends his days and night at the hospital, hanging on every word from the doctors and looking for hope wherever he can find it. His 15-year-old daughter was in a car accident and has...
  25. Thankskilling - Gobble Gobble Mother.....
    Anyone ever seen this flick ? I just watched it after finding it in the PS store. Gotta be one of the more hilarious low budget movies ever. The scene where the turkey wears the sheriffs face is...
  26. Favre Violated NFL Conduct Policy And Gets Slapped On The Wrist...Barely
    Yes, yet another gosh-darn Brett FAAA-VRUH thread. But it shows how he got some big-time preferential treatment from Roger Goodell stemming from that Jets texting deal. He got fined alright...little...
  27. The worst UFC cake ever!
    Source: The Fight Nerd
  28. new years resolutions?
    anyone got any? Mine is to lose 36lbs. I feel that its important to be healthy since I start school this spring to become a police officer and I know I hate seeing the cops in my city being...
  29. Need some quick advice
    Ok so theres this super hot waitress that I work with who....lets say has been givin me the eye. But she just so happened to be at the bar that me and my girlfriend were at last night and guess...
  30. People still on since the beginning??
    Who is still on from when the site was created 4 years ago...dont post muh anymore but still see some familiar names.
    Pages: 2 3
  31. New device pours beer from the bottom
    GrinOn industries has developed the "Bottoms Up" pouring machine for the perfect pint every time. The machine works by filling glasses through a hole in the bottom rather than by pouring from the...
  32. Brett Favre Retires...Take 3
    So he said after today's Vikings game, which he was inactive for due to the concussion. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5981171 If this is finally truly it, Favre departs as the career...
  33. NFL Playoffs!!!!
    So how does everyone feel the playoffs will go down this year? AFC Kansas City vs Baltimore NY Jets vs Indianapolis New England Pittsburgh NFC New Orleans vs Seattle Philadelphia vs Green Bay Atlanta...
  34. MMA Kombat
    I could not stop laughing at the finish him, I replayed the edning over and over...I lost my voice eventually....
  35. 2011 Baseball Hall Of Fame Class Announced
    This year's class is...Roberto Alomar and Bert Blyleven. Also going in via Veterans Committee is Pat Gillick. Alomar & Blyleven were the only 2 players to get the minimum 75% vote total needed for...
  36. The Night Is Not Young In Tennessee Anymore
    Maybe not a big surprise but still noteworthy: The Titans are going to release Vince Young. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5993142 Because of league rules, he can't be cut until February...
  37. Stanford QB Andrew Luck declares...
    ...that he WILL NOT enter the NFL Draft. Instead, he's returning to Stanford... LINK
  38. Coming Soon: The Bachelorette-MMA Version?
    Ugh. TUF it apparently will not be-the combo of "The Bachelorette", MMA and a former WWE Diva. In the gossip section of The New York Daily News, it has been reported that Ashley Massaro will be...
  39. Favorite "Non-Traditional" Meals?
    Pierogis w/fried cabbage, bacon and onions. It's traditional in my family (Slovak stepdad) but for most others, it is not. In fact, I'd say most people have never even had pierogis, which is heart...
  40. Marshawn Lynch-Greatest. TD. Run. Ever.
    That is all. And it likely put away New Orleans late in the 4th. I can't describe it, between the shaken tackles and the stiff-arm at the end, all I can say is that is the greatest single TD run I...
  41. Maj. Dick Winters, of "Band of Brothers", 1918-2011
    Maj. Richard Winters - Easy Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division - passed away on 2 January, at the age of 92. While participating in such actions as the...
  42. Streaker Fail
    Not exactly how you draw it up on the blackboard..... http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8fe_1294763413
  43. The real reason she shouldn't be in the locker room.
    Link If not her Assets her its her Super Bowl pick.
  44. Winter Classic face plant
    link Just watch it.
  45. The NEW "Biggest Non-Favre Sports Drama" Thread
    Yes, I actually am not talking about Brett FAAA-VRUH for once but about the one ESPN needs to really put Rachael Nichols on-Carmelo Anthony. All this trade talk & hoopla surrounding him has clearly...
  46. The Predator vs Jason Vorhees
    Looking back on threads I made on another website I came across this one and though I would bring the question up on the Playground. The Predator VS Jason Vorhees This scenario starts out like a...
  47. Fire Pro Wrestling Returns MMA Game
    If nobody has played this on the PS2 yet, you are missing out. Here is the previous thread about it Fire Pro Wrestling If you are looking for a mma fix and have a ps2, this game is for you. I bought...
  48. Sam Keller Suing EA Sports
    The actual suit was filed two years ago, but the reason that I'm posting this topic is because they are about to start court proceedings shortly. I find it very interesting and thought I'd see what...
  49. Today Is Not Just MLK Jr. Day...
    It's also the birthday of The Greatest-Cassius Clay, who we now know as Muhammad Ali, turns 69 today. Happy Birthday, Ali. Still The Greatest. Even Parkinson's Disease can't keep him down.
  50. Evans Training for Rua Video
    Intresting workout! Link
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167