Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Huge Win For Virginia
    I don't know how many of you watched that game, but I LOVED the emotion from Mike London after securing that win against Miami. That's the sort of raw emotion you rarely get from coaches anymore....
  2. Learning to Bet on MMA
    MMA Betting Guide I'm writing a multiple part series on learning to bet on MMA, and wanted to link to the first section. The first section covers the math involved in betting, basic terms, and a bit...
  3. Underated Scary Movies
    What do you think are good scary movies that didn't get a lot of recognition? The Descent 28 days later 28 weeks later
  4. Regarding props
    Personally what do you guys give props for?
  5. What were your this year for Halloween?!?!?
    my deadmau5 head of fail! Notice I'm tweeking my own titty bc that's where I had the button for the lights. Next time I'll use a switch so I don't have to hold it or at least ask a hot girl to do it....
  6. Vikings Waive Randy Moss...Yes, Already.
    According to numerous different tweets from ESPN reporters the Vikings have parted ways with Randy Moss two weeks after acquiring him. schadjoe RT @SportsCenter: Randy Moss has been waived by the...
  7. Say Hey! The Giants Win The Series!
    San Francisco is this year's MLB World Champions. Who would've thought it! This ends what is believed to be the 3rd-longest title drought in baseball history, which moves Texas up a spot on the list...
  8. Anyone Follow European Football?
    Just curious, because it never seems to get discussed in here. Personally, I'm a huge fan, and avid follower of most every major league in Europe. Just saw an article where Luis Suarez was defending...
  9. Mississippi St.'s DE Nick Bell Succumbs To Cancer At 20
    Mississippi State defensive end Nick Bell has passed away in a Birmingham hospital today. While rumors have swirled on Twitter since this morning, the young man’s death has only recently be...
  10. Big East Looks to Add 2 Football Teams
    Big East presidents agreed in a meeting on Tuesday that it would be in their best interests to increase its football membership from eight to ten members, the conference said. "Today, our Board of...
  11. Do you Lie.....?
    I know how the saying goes, "everybody lies", but I don't think that is exactly true. I used to lie about **** all the time, either to hide **** from the parents, the girlfriend, the boss, whatever....
  12. Do you believe in Karma?
    Hey 4n2uv just posted a topic about lieing and it got me thinking about Karma, as I am a real beliver in Karma "do good things, good things happen" and "do bad things, bad things happen". And I was...
  13. Any Bartenders/Skilled Drinkers On the PG...
    Got to talking about this with a friend of mine tonight and thought that I would pose the question on the playground. Those who've bartended or had to make drinks at their own house on multiple...
  14. And The Newest Buffalo Bill Is.....
    Not Randy Moss. It's Shawne Merriman. The Bills claimed him off waivers today after he was let go by the Chargers. The Buffalo Bills have claimed former San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman...
  15. And The Newest Tennessee Titan Is...
    Randy Moss. Every other team passed on Moss and the Titans have claimed him off waivers. Adam Schefter just broke the story on NFL Live. Adam Schefter via Twitter @Adam_Schefter Tennessee for Moss....
  16. A Melancholy Happy Trails, Sparky Anderson
    The Hall Of Fame manager who won the World Series with Cincinnati and Detroit has died. Complications from dementia according to his family. He was 76. THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- Hall of Fame manager...
  17. Auburn Fans Should Start Seriously Worrying Now.
    Yahoo sports writers report the following via twitter. @BryanDFischer RT @PeteThamelNYT: BREAKING NEWS: We have on-record confirmation the NCAA is investigating the recruitment of Cameron Newton. and...
  18. A Book Of Insults Just For the UFC
    Cracked.com does it again!
  19. Just booked my holiday for next year.
    Flying with Virgin to Miami and spending 3 nights there, and then 7 days cruising the Caribbean stopping off in Mexico and Honduras before returning for 1 night in Miami, and it only 4 months away, I...
  20. Remember Americans-Fall Back Tonight!
    Daylight Savings Time ends at 2 AM tonight/tomorrow morning, so remember to set your clocks back 1 hour and enjoy an hour's extra sleep or whatever.
  21. NBA 2K11
    I need help for this game. I love the game but I just notice when I play against the computer its VERY low scoring. I just finished a 40-38 game. Anyway I could improve the scores. Right now I'm at...
  22. Pajama Pants in Public = Unemployed
    Anyone care to refute this theory? I'm not talking someone running out in the middle of the night because they wanted ice cream before bed or something of that nature. I'm talking, it's 2pm and...
  23. TCU AD: No Interest In Football Only Membership to Big East
    TCU athletic director Chris Del Conte said Sunday he has little interest in placing his football program in one conference and the school’s other varsity sports in another. “We’re an athletic...
  24. Jon Miller, Joe Morgan Not Returning to ESPN Sunday Night Baseball
    Jon Miller and Joe Morgan's 21-year run on ESPN's "Sunday Night Baseball" is over. Morgan's contract is expiring and he will not be renewed. Miller's contract is also expiring though he may remain...
  25. The University of Oregon Has Gone Too Far
    I was able to handle some of their outfits. Then they started toying with the combinations. But their new basketball court is just way too much. Enough is enough. Yes, that's their new court. This is...
  26. HDNET being dropped from Bell! As of Dec 7th!
    According to my tv it says it is being dropped as of the 7th of December. Anyone else see this? HDNet carries Inside MMA, and all other MMA'S orgs. This is crushing to me and some friends, if this...
  27. Sports Journalism as of Late(Especially in the Newton Case)
    The lack of integrity in journalism as of late, especially regarding the Cam Newton case, has absolutely made me question the field I got my degree in. You guys probably already know, and I'll say...
  28. What should I do?
    This is what you should do... watch me
  29. Brett Favre Retirement Watch: Will It Actually Finally Stick This Time?
    Yes, the Brett FAAA-VRUH Retirement Watch is back on. In an interview to air Sunday on NFL Network, Favre was asked if he'll play again in 2011. He said "No". Let the speculation begin once again!...
  30. Steve Levy on SportsCenter On Air Mistake.
    This happened a long time ago, but every time I see Steve Levy on SportsCenter, I can't help but remember this mistake that he made on air. It's quite possibly the funniest thing ever said on...
  31. Do You Agree With The "Beauty Pageant" Portion of the College Football Season?
    It's the point of the college football season that I like to refer to as the "beauty pageant" portion. This is where teams rack up the scores and go for style points. Take Wisconsin for example, they...
  32. Titles in 8 weight classes? Really?
    Pac Man is a great boxer, there's no questioning that, but belts in 8 weight classes? I'm sure he earned each one, but the fact that there are that many weight classes for a man of his size is...
  33. NY Jets
    Anyone notice that they are the worst team with a winning record this season?
  34. EPIC FAIL: The Danny Does It Yet Again
    No, he didn't already sign Brett FAAA-VRUH for 2011. He just sentenced the Skins to 5 more years of Donovan F. McNabb at QB. At a cost of just $78 million, $40 million is guaranteed. Serious bad...
  35. MLB 2010 Awards
    One of my favorite times of the baseball offseason began yesterday-the handing out of the annual awards. Yesterday's awards were for the Rookies Of The Year. And they are... AL-Neftali Feliz, Texas P...
  36. NFL Power rankings
    Falcons #1!!!!!!!! Sorry AFC but the Falcons/Eagles are going to win the NFC and are going to destroy any team you send.... http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2010/week/11
  37. NFL week 11 picks
    Chicago at Miami Buffalo at Cincinnati Washington at Tennessee Arizona at Kansas City Green Bay at Minnesota Houston at NY JetsStadium Oakland at Pittsburgh Baltimore at Carolina Cleveland at...
  38. Too funny lol
    Watch me!
  39. Tony Parker, Eva Longoria To Divorce
    LOS ANGELES -- Less than four years after a storybook wedding in Paris, Eva Longoria filed court papers Wednesday to divorce Tony Parker, citing irreconcilable differences. Longoria, a star of TV's...
  40. Bell: Texts Set Cam Newton payments
    Bill Bell, a Mississippi State booster and former player at the school, told the NCAA he received a text message from a man claiming to represent Cam Newton's father that outlined a payment plan...
  41. Matt Hughes Book Reviewed by Sean McCorkle
    This is taken from posts of his on the Underground forum. Summary of Matt Hughes' autobiography -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Quote: I just bought a...
  42. Which is the Best Call of Duty Campaign?*
    *out of these? (im only including the games ive played) got the idea from ign
  43. The Cubs Can't Even Get A Football Game Right
    Only one end zone will be used for offense Saturday at Wrigley Field for the Illinois-Northwestern game because of safety concerns, the Big Ten announced Friday, and the Chicago Cubs said the...
  44. UFC conspiracy?
    I found this somewhat amusing but it did get me curious to go back and watch the fight again. Had to post in the pad because,well it's pretty contraversial. ufc conspiracy?
  45. New NFL Curse-Lose To Green Bay, Fire Your Coach?
    Seems to be the case in the wake of the latest casualty today-Brad Childress. Fired by Minnesota. Just 3-9 this year, waived Randy Moss against the boss's wishes, sharply critical of Brett FAAA-VRUH,...
  46. My Prediction for the fighting future?
    With WEC-UFC merger and this article: Dana on UFC Cuts I really believe that we are in store for some exciting fights in the near future, ESPEICALLY in the lower weight classes, as they are competing...
  47. N. Korea Fires On S. Korea, Killing 1 and Injuring More Than a Dozen
    Seoul, South Korea (CNN) -- North Korea fired artillery toward its tense western sea border with South Korea on Tuesday, killing one South Korean marine, the South's Defense Ministry said. Seventeen...
  48. Ip Man-Movie
    If you have not seen this movie you should check it out. The story is loosely based on Wing Chun Grandmaster Ip and the fight scenes are brilliant. Donnie Yen stars and he does a really good job as...
  49. A Chilling Look At How Bad Cheating By Athletes & Others Actually Is In College
    The Shadow Scholar This is a long read, but it's EXTREMELY interesting. It does not just pertain to athletes, but the author came out with it because of all of the cheating scandals that are...
  50. Movie Review: Skyline
    Skyline: Warning: This review will contain spoilers but I urge you to read anyway and then thank me for saving you the time and money that would have otherwsie been wasted. If you want, you can...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166