Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. POLICE: Mayweather beat his ex in front of their son
    The son of Floyd Mayweather Jr. told police he saw the boxing champion beat his mother last week as the two argued over her new boyfriend, FOX5 reported Monday. A Las Vegas Police arrest report on...
  2. Bob Sanders Tears Other Biceps
    Link
  3. Reggie Bush Decides To Forfeit Heisman.
    Running back Reggie Bush has decided to hand over the Heisman. Under pressure since his award winning 2005 campaign at Southern California was vacated, Bush said in a statement on Tuesday that he...
  4. High Risk of Head Injuries in Basketball
    link During basketball practice last year, 12-year-old Nicole Dehart was shooting the ball when a defender tried aggressively to block her shot. The two players made contact, and Nicole hit the...
  5. Top "Chip on their shoulder" athletes
    Watching Ray Lewis absolutely destroy the Jets Monday night got me thinking about how important that "chip on the shoulder" attitude is in professional sports. Feel free to add your chip on the...
  6. If you dont like your current job..look at this
    Maybe you'll like to be this dude
  7. Now It's Football Season-The League Is Back!
    I refer to, of course, the funniest new comedy series that debuted last year. The second season premiered last night, watching it now on my iPod (don't have cable but it's on iTunes). If you're...
  8. EA SPORTS MMA: Really?
    Looking pretty slick! Linkage
  9. Dallas Stars Goalie's New Mask. A Must See
    New Goalie Mask
  10. Fricken ASU @!#%$@!#$
    Almost upset #11 Wisconsin and by all means probably should have if a couple of plays had gone their way and/or the refs had been paying any amount of attention Super close game and fun to watch,...
  11. NFL Week 3 Picks
    Tennessee @ NYG Pittsburgh @ Tampa Bay Cincinnati @ Carolina Cleveland @ Baltimore Dallas @ Houston San Francisco @ KC Detroit @ Minnesota Buffalo @ New England Atlanta @ New Orleans Washington @ St...
  12. Denver Broncos WR Kenny McKinley Found Dead
    Apparent suicide. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Denver Broncos wide receiver Kenny McKinley was found dead in his home Monday in an apparent suicide. Arapahoe County Sheriff Grayson Robinson said authorities...
  13. Reid Flips, Vick Is Now Starter In Philly
    PHILADELPHIA -- Michael Vick has been named the Philadelphia Eagles' starting quarterback, a day after coach Andy Reid said it was Kevin Kolb's job. It wasn't immediately known why Reid reversed his...
  14. College Quarterback Success In The NFL
    I started this thread because of the Sanchez conversation that Jackelope and I were having in another thread regarding NFL picks for week 2. For those of you who weren't following our conversation I...
  15. RIP Kenny McKinley
    RIP Kenny McKinley Denver Broncos WR who passed Away on Monday he left his one year old son Keon behind Contributions for Keon can be sent to: Kenny McKinley’s Trust Fund, c/o NFL Players Assoc.,...
  16. QB's getting hit... penalties?
    Am I the only person who gets fired up when he sees this? Ever since last weekend I've probably watched this interview about 5 or 6 times. It's funny and only a matter of coincidence that I had just...
  17. To all playground Veterans (Military veterans, that is)
    The IAVA is working hard to get the word out about retroactive stop-loss pay. The deadline is coming up very soon. On the off chance that some of you may be eligible and haven't heard about this you...
  18. Hello (from my daughter)
    My daughter just asked me what I was doing and I explained I was talking to people all over the world. She asked me to say Hello from her. So Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ciara aged 6.
  19. Trent Edwards released by the Buffalo Bills
    Finally, a reason for Bills fans to cheer! LINK
  20. Andrew Gallo Convicted In Nick Adenhart Murder Trial
    Case closed in what never should have been in April 2009. Gallo was drunk when he killed Adenhart and 2 of his friends in a crash just hours after Adenhart's MLB debut. Today he was convicted of...
  21. NFL Week 4 Picks
    San Francisco at Atlanta Cincinnati at Cleveland NY Jets at Buffalo Seattle at St. Louis Denver at Tennessee Detroit at Green Bay Baltimore at Pittsburgh Carolina at New Orleans ...
  22. War Machine Has Lost It. Yet Again. In Prison No Less.
    And evidently he still has access to Twitter in jail, although his lawyer reportedly is censoring some of his posts. But if what I've read just now on Cage Potato is any indication, EPIC FAIL on the...
  23. Gaming Season is Upon Us!
    K, well for some it always is. But I get really lazy every fall and slip stealthily into gaming mode. I made sure to get my butt planted early this year because there's lots of games I'm excited for....
  24. Every Little Step with Mike Tyson & Wayne Brady
    Gotta love Tyson's moves! Video
  25. Did he just say that?
    As many have I have become less then impressed with The Ultimate Fighter but in an attempt to understand each fighter I try to catch the end of the show to see the fights themselves. Well last night...
  26. Comedian Greg Giraldo dead at 44
    Greg Giraldo died on Wednesday after being hospitalized for a prescription drug overdose four days earlier. The 44-year-old comedian and seventh-season Last Comic Standing judge's death was first...
  27. For those of us in Canada wanting to watch WEC 51...
    ...college football can kiss our collective asses. I swear to god if this game goes to overtime I'm writing a letter.
  28. Sources: Mets GM, manager to be let go
    NEW YORK -- General manager Omar Minaya and manager Jerry Manuel's tenures with the New York Mets in their current positions likely will be over after this weekend. Multiple team officials said no...
  29. How Do You Feel About The Rays Comments To Fans
    For those of you who aren't following, the Tampa Bay Rays are currently fighting the Yankees tooth and nail for control of the AL East and, most likely, homefield advantage throughout the playoffs....
  30. Bought My First Car Last Night
    Finished college last May, and finally got a job this summer, and saved up money for a down payment on a new car. I was so nervous when I was in there, but my brother haggled the hell out of them....
  31. MMAPlayground 2010-11 Yahoo Fantasy Hockey???
    With the season approaching very fast (oct 7th) I was wondering if anyone on here would be down to be a in NHL fantasy league. I know that DCRage has been commish the last 2 years but haven heard...
  32. Most Underrated Movie
    What do you think the most underrated movies are? Mine Are: Lord of War American Psycho Cast Away Unbreakable Saving Private Ryan (just because it absolutely should have won best picture) Jackie...
    Pages: 2
  33. Without A Doubt The Best Journalism Work Ever
    This is without a doubt the funniest story I've ever seen someone report on themselves. I'm thinking he should have taken this one to the grave. source
  34. Chuck Liddell vs. B.A. Baracus
  35. Another "Random/Funny Pictures" Thread
  36. Most Overrated Movie
    I'm sure I'll catch some major flack for this, but here goes... There Will Be Blood Fight Club Natural Born Killers The Sixth Sense Animal House
    Pages: 2 3
  37. Return of the Sitcom
    The is the first time I can remember since I was young that there are quite a few quality sitcoms on tv. The Thursday night lineup on NBC, with the exception of Outsourced(can't wait until Parks and...
  38. Best New Geico Commercial
    Which of these new Geico commercials do you enjoy most? Obviously I love Maxwell the pig, but I thought I would see what everyone else loved.
  39. Melvin Bullitt Placed on IR
    Colts Have Placed Melvin Bullitt on Injured Reserve After Breaking a Bone in His Shoulder.
  40. Watching Any New TV Shows This Season?
    Now that the TV season's a month old and a few shows have come (and even gone-Lone Star & My Generation already are cancelled), are there any new shows this season you're already into? For me there's...
  41. Death To The BCS
    For you college football fans out there. There is a new book coming out on October 14th called Death to the BCS: The Definitive Case Against the Bowl Championship Series. It's by Dan Wetzel. It's...
  42. NFL Week 5 Picks
    Jacksonville at Buffalo Tampa Bay at Cincinnati Atlanta at Cleveland St. Louis at Detroit Kansas City at Indianapolis Green Bay at Washington Chicago at Carolina Denver at Baltimore NY Giants...
  43. Is The Moss About To Get Greener In Minnesota?
    According to ESPN, yes. A big NFL trade will reportedly get done today and it means Randy Moss is leaving New England. For none other than Minnesota and receiving passes from one Brett FAAA-VRUH. No...
  44. The Big Three...Minutes
    That's how long the Heat's Big 3 lasted together in their NBA preseason debut last night. 3 minutes. That's when they lost, believe it or not, Wade. Strined right hamstring. Will be re-evaluated in a...
  45. Doc Halladay
    Salute!
  46. NHL 2010-11 Season
    The puck drops tonight-hockey is back! And if most experts' predictions hold true this season the Cup will FINALLY wind up where it belongs-with the most deserving team...which also happens to be my...
  47. Things you miss from your childhood...
    - Being excited to watch awards shows (Oscar's, Grammy's, etc.). I don't know why, but I used to get stoked to watch them. - Standing up in the backseat of the car while mom/dad was driving. Also,...
    Pages: 2
  48. Goodnight Irene, Edmonton Oiler Edition
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U3Z92SdG8c&feature=sub KTFO. Great opening night for my squad, this was the icing on the cake.
  49. Did Cage Potato Finally Go Too Far Today?
    Sounds like it. Here's the deal: Today is/was the day that a certain adult magazine that we all read FOR THE ARTICLES (seriously) featuring a certain UFC ring girl hit newsstands. Naturally CP put...
  50. Guess Which NFL Star Might Be In Trouble Next?
    Y'all will love this-none other than one real ladies' man...Brett FAAA-VRUH. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP)—The NFL said Friday it would review allegations involving the Vikings’ Brett Favre(notes), who the...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165