Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Look at My Fantasy Team and Laugh.
    QB - P. Manning RB - Ryan Matthews RB - Felix Jones TE - Vernon Davis WR - P. Harvin WR - Golden Tate WR - Steve Breaston K - Nate Kaeding D/ST- 49'ers Flex - Justin Forsett BN - Eli Manning BN -...
  2. Chael Sonnen as a Real Estate Agent (TV Commercial)
    Florian and Sonnen should have a job-off to determine who's the hardest worker in MMA. Link
  3. Texting World Record Broken
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/mashable/20100823/tc_mashable/texting_world_record_broken_on_samsung_galaxy_s Guinness World Record! You gotta be kiddin me... I took a dry run at this and came in just over...
  4. The biggest coward ever
    So today, I had the utter displeasure in having to deal with the most cowardly human being I've ever encountered. Theres a guy named Don who hangs around my restaurant after work, waiting for the bus...
  5. War Machine Sentenced Yesterday
    As expected, War Machine got his jail time yesterday on felony assault charges: 1 year. He also got 3 years probation which includes no drinking or going into any establishments where "alcohol is the...
  6. The Expendables
    Just finally was able to see it today (nothing like a free bargain matinee-had a gift card that, despite being 20 months old, still had it's full value on it, saving me $5). Overall quite a good...
  7. Dexter
    just got done watchin episodes 1-4 of the 1st season of Dexter(comes on showtime), and i am absolutely hooked. i watched these on a dvd and don't have any of the other episodes....
  8. Captain America: The UFC's Secret Weapon vs Boxing
    Warning - language is NSFW. Video
  9. Arianny Celeste on cover of Playboy
    Link can't say anything bad about this
  10. Oh the legacy of the Fat Kid.
    Is it irionic that two of the most view and commented videos on the playground are of the same fat kid getting beat up? http://www.mmaplayground.com/mma-videos/search/fat+kid WAR FAT KID!
  11. Surgery Likely For Strasburg.
    WASHINGTON -- Stephen Strasburg has a torn elbow ligament and will likely have Tommy John surgery, bringing the pitcher's promising rookie season to an abrupt end. Washington Nationals general...
  12. The Moon landings...
    This is more of a rant than a question, but is anyone here stupid enough to actually believe the Moon landings are/were a hoax?! A friend of mine actually believes they they were faked and apparently...
    Pages: 2
  13. jack johnson concert
    i dunno if any fans of him out here but the concert was sick, g. love was with him. werd
  14. Who's On First? The Ejected Manager...In Name, At Least
    Another all-time great baseball temper tantrum in the minors the other night, and a lucky 13-year-old boy gets first base signed by the ejected manager as a result. Enjoy....
  15. It's Amazing What Some Companies Will Insure These Days
    Latest case: NFL star Troy Polamalu's hair. Insured for $1 million by Head & Shoulders-yes, the shampoo. PITTSBURGH (AP)—The long, flowing black hair that tumbles out of NFL star Troy...
  16. My Admonishment Of ESPN
    This comes a day late, however, I just watched ATH (Around The Horn) for those not in the know, and I couldn't believe what I saw. They had a segment on there dedicated to Jay Mariotti's recent legal...
  17. BYU To Officially Go Independent In Football
    Brigham Young University will leave the Mountain West Conference for the 2011-12 season, go independent in football and join the West Coast Conference in all other sports, notably men's basketball....
  18. Boxing vs MMA. The keyboard wars heat up.
    i posted this on the Padded forum so no outsiders could see. I just thought I would share the thoughts of some boxing purest from boxingforum.com It's interesting to hear another point of view. No...
  19. Bob Arum's Son Missing
    Top Rank promoter Bob Arum's son has been reported missing, forcing Arum to leave the three-city press tour that kicked off in Los Angeles on Tuesday to promote the Nov. 13 Manny Pacquiao-Antonio...
  20. Iowa Center Josh Koeppel Out For Season Opener After Getting Run Over On His Moped
    http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/iowa-center-josh-koeppel-out-for-season-opener-after-getting-run-over-on-his-moped/ Yup that will do it every time. The good news is somehow he’s...
  21. California Golfer: FORE...No, Wait...FIRE!
    I'll let the story speak for itself, from Yahoo's "Devil Ball Golf" blog: You can use a golf club for all kinds of non-golfy purposes -- walking stick, fishing rod, club, to name three. And now we...
  22. Matt Leinart...Arizona Hardly Knew Ye
    The Buffalo Bills, Oakland Raiders and New York Giants have had discussions about trading for Arizona Cardinals quarterback Matt Leinart, league sources tell ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter. Leinart...
  23. The Big "10" Has Officially Split Into Divisions.
    The Big 10 announced its divisional split tonight. Just as people thought, Ohio St. and Michigan have been split up. The divisions have not yet been named but they break down as follows: Division A...
  24. Best Impersonation Ever
    I stole this off WarGlory's facebook, but it's the most legit thing ever. This kid who doesn't look like he has any business impersonating Sir Ian McKellen does one of the most amazing jobs. If you...
  25. Call Me Giddy...BUT.....
    Today is the greatest day in the world for me. It's college football kickoff. I know many of you don't like college football, but I love it. The fanfare, the bands, the storied rivalries that...
  26. Apple introduces the Friend Bar!
    The Goods
  27. Happy Trails, Grandpa Hogette
    Ralph Campbell, a DC-area resident who died last week at 73, was one of the original NFL superfans of superfans-The Hogettes, those most firecely loyal of Redskins fans. When Ralph Campbell first...
  28. Mayweather Fires Racist Insults At Pacquiao...And Gets Them Wrong
    Floyd Mayweather Jr. went on an racist and homophobic rant about Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao this morning via Ustream. Mayweather referred to Pacquiao as a midget several times and said that once...
  29. Seahawks Done With Houshmanzedah
    Pending moves at the receiver position in Seattle will create reverbations around the NFL. The Seattle Seahawks will cut ties with T.J. Houshmandzadeh by trading or releasing him, according to two...
  30. No-Way-In-Hell Alert: Manny Pacquiao Says He wants To Try MMA
    What boxing websites will publish these days...and of course Cage Potato picked it up: It was only a matter of time before someone published this story, right? In the wake of James Toney’s...
  31. Candy Company Failure
    Uh, I have NO idea what idiot brain trust thought this would be a good name for their candy, but it's hilarious nonetheless. video
  32. How do you like your roster?
    So after looking at your teams roster after all the cuts and trades how do you think they did? Anybody been cut that you don't really understand why? Looking at my Eagles i could see most the cuts...
  33. Boise St. Is For Real.
    I don't know how many of you caught that game, but it was ridiculous. It was a tale of bookending quarters. Boise St. owned the first, blew the second and third, then owned the fourth. Great game,...
  34. RIP Robert Schimmel
    Comedian Robert Schimmel died Friday from injuries he suffered in a car accident a week prior, Bob Merlis, his friend and former rep at Warner Bros. Records, confirmed to CNN. He was 60 years old....
  35. Reggie Bush To Be Stripped Of Heisman....Maybe, Possibly, Who Knows?
    Yahoo sports has reported that the Heisman Trust will be stripping former USC running back Reggie Bush of his trophy. link However, ESPN is reporting that these reports are false and that no such...
  36. Pacquaio or Mayweather (MMA)
    Alright with these two more than likely not goin to box maybe they'll go at it in MMA, wouldnt that be something I personally think that Mayweather would beat Manny in boxing and as for MMA I think...
  37. College Pick 'Em
    Anyone do college pick 'em? I started a group, feel free to join! Link
  38. NFL Week 1 Picks
    Who you got? Feel free to elaborate if you like MIN @ NO DEN @ JAC OAK @ TEN CIN @ NE CLE @ TB IND @ HOU DET @ CHI ATL @ PIT MIA @ BUF CAR @ NYG GB @ PHI ARI @ STL SF @ SEA DAL @ WAS BAL @ NYJ SD @...
    Pages: 2 3
  39. Do you have dirty balls?
    If so, then this is what you've waiting for.
  40. BOOK: Paris Hilton hid drugs "inside her body"...
    Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- A tell-all book by a former "Girls Gone Wild" photographer alleges that Paris Hilton once smuggled illegal drugs into Europe using a cigarette box hidden inside her...
    Pages: 2
  41. Country Music Fans
    Who are some of your favorite artists (bluegrass included)? I don't tend to care much for the newer stuff, but I do like quite a few of the older/classic country musicians. Hank Williams (also enjoy...
  42. Floyd Mayweather Arrested on Grand Larceny Charge in Nevada
    LAS VEGAS -- Boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. has been arrested in Las Vegas on a felony theft charge stemming from a domestic violence complaint by his ex-girlfriend. Las Vegas police Officer Bill Cassell...
  43. Yahoo Fantasy Basketball League
    After trying fantasy baseball this summer and loving it I've decided to try basketball and hockey. Here is the Yahoo basketball league I've started. MMAPlayground Fantasy Basketball The password is:...
  44. Yahoo Fantasy Hockey League
    Here is the fantasy hockey league I've created. Once again hoping some of you decide to play. MMAPlayground Fantasy Hockey Password is: kimura
  45. Pacquiao vs Aldo
    I was just sitting in front of the TV on my lunch break from work, and It hit me. Who would win? A) in Boxing B) in MMA C) In south american bar.
  46. Crazy story
    i did not write this i just found it it is long but a must read it is insane a story about the video game Zelda sounds boring but read it its intense EDIT: Forgot to post link...
  47. Ricky Hatton caught in drug scandal
    Boxing egend Ricky Hatton is caught on camera snorting cocaine in a shocking 10-hour drink and drugs binge. A friend who witnessed the former world champ take SEVEN lines of coke in a Manchester...
  48. Ravens/Jets avatar bet
    I'll take the Ravens against the overrated Jets. - 2 week bet. - Regular posters only (TBD by me) - Nothing that violates site rules.
  49. (Supposedly) Ray Mercer Is Missing
    Since this probably is news to someone...(not me, but that's part hangover from last night's game) When Ray Mercer didn't show up for a scheduled appearance on MMA Live last week, everyone figured...
  50. NFL Week 2 Picks
    Arizona @ Atlanta Philadelphia @ Detroit Chicago @ Dallas Baltimore @ Cincinnati Buffalo @ Green Bay Pittsburgh @ Tennessee Tampa Bay @ Carolina Kansas City @ Cleveland Miami @ Minnesota St. Louis @...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167