Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. 2010 Yahoo Sports College Football Pick 'Em (MMAPG Group)
    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college Registration is now open, I've renewed our group from last year. Invites have been sent out if you were in last year, new players are welcome to join....
  2. Mayhem Festival 2010 - I opened my fat mouth and now I'm stuck going.
    My brother-in-law bought tickets to the festival for himself, his son (my nephew) and his son's friend as a birthday present to my nephew. He mentioned it at one of our family gatherings and said,...
  3. I had another MMA related dream last night
    A few years back I posted a dream about finding a CC Halloween mask and then again about facing off against Frank Shamrock where he proceeded to knockout my front teeth. Once again I was hit with an...
  4. Cars and Used car lots suck!
    Last thursday i got my 1st car ( a 98 honda accord). it seemed to good, it felt good to drive, and the payments i could afford. the very next day after havin it for less than 24 hours, on my way to...
  5. Reported Attack Site
    I had to turn off 'Block Reported Attack Site' in Firefox tonight to get on here. Anybody else have that problem? I know Firefox updated twice in the past couple days. Every time I hit ignore I could...
  6. quarter century
    July 31st is the day for me I'm 25 now bitchezzzzz
  7. Run Tell That
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua-OqYZC1DA Hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husband 'cause they raping everybody out here. Remix
  8. Shark Week
    I'd like to act like the people on this site don't know what's going down, but it's ******* shark week, I may or may not be posting this week. The wife is going to hate me
  9. Blackhawks.... 'No Thank-you' to Niemi... Sign Turco!
    Wow, brilliant Mr. Bowman. http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=329318
  10. Droid X
    Just purchased the new Motorola Droid X. Won't get it for a few weeks but does anybody have this phone? Was debating between the X and Incredible but ended up settling with the X. It's a bit big but...
  11. Brett Favre will *not* return to the Vikings...
    ...and will supposedly retire.* LINK *
  12. Paging Kpro
    Where you is, fool? We need you around to sexy up the forums.
  13. Riddle [PRIZE FOR SOLVING]
    What does a cow say when tossed into a river? $20 via paypal/money order for first person who gets it.
  14. Chael Sonnen Says Lance Armstrong Gave Himself Cancer
    Yes, he really said that. He was on Pro MMA Radio last night and when host Larry Pepe asked what bothers Sonnen, boom. "When you screw up, you have to own it. That stuff really gets under my skin....
  15. ESPN College Football Challenge (MMAPG Group)
    What quickly became my favorite fantasy college football game last year is back! http://games.espn.go.com/cfc/en/frontpage I created a private group for the Playground-if you haven't played this game...
  16. Kenny Powers Gets Signed By K-Swiss
    http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/36a8ceb3f0/kenny-powers-gets-signed-by-k-swiss?rel=player
  17. Holy crap! CRAZY catch!
    LINK
  18. The Ho Truck
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9h9s9Jz2ls&playnext=1&videos=Y6KBvzwERnw&feature=sub Rogan and Bravo in San Fran.
  19. The Best and Worst of New England
    Hey guys! I just took a week to drive around New England and experience all the stuff I tend to drive past when on the way to other places, or just randomly stop and enjoy things I didn't know where...
  20. History will be Made NHL Commercial
    you guys remember those? Well I made a parody of it using Call of Duty instead. Tell me how you guys like it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZVkU1Lzt-c and no that is not me in the video.
  21. Madden 11
    Any one getting it tomorrow ??? I am and I am excited
  22. Premier League Starts Saturday!
    My Reds look poised for a top four finish!
  23. Formatting my external hard drive
    So I'm trying to formatt my hard drive so I can use it with my ps3. I am using swissknife and I keep getting the message Read/write error when I try and create a new partition. Any advice?
  24. Tiger is in WI
    ...and so is one of his former mistresses, joclyn james who is appearing at a strip club here this weekend. now im not saying hes going to win this week, but it might just be like old times with her...
  25. Woman Shows No McLovin' To McDonald's
    Apparently not a Dustin Hazelett fan either...apparently she didn't know they don't serve McNuggets at breakfast. This happened a month or so ago but video came out yesterday....
  26. The Greatest Way To Quit Your Job...EVER
    The plane had just landed, but he was ready to take off. A JetBlue flight attendant blew his top, grabbed some beer and bolted out an emergency slide at Kennedy Airport Monday - then headed home to...
  27. The 50 Greatest Saturday Morning Cartoons Of All Time [Vids]
    If you were born into a world of ubiquitous Internet and television networks devoted solely to cartoons, you should consider yourself very lucky, youngster. Back in the day (like all the way until...
  28. The Best Videogame-To-Movie Idea Ever
    I make no secret of the fact that I would love to see Namco's "Time Crisis" series of arcade and PS2/PS3 FPS games be made into a movie. Seems someone finally got the idea:...
  29. I love me an occasional Ding Dong...
  30. Bryant Won't Carry Pads But He Will Buy Shoes
    ARLINGTON, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys rookie Dez Bryant didn't want to carry shoulder pads, but he happily delivered shoes to his fellow wide receivers. Bryant bought the Cowboys' receiving corps pairs...
  31. R.I.P. Lance McNaught aka Lance Cade/Cado
    The pro wrestling fraternity has tragically lost another brother, and again much too young... Lance McNaught, best known as Lance Cade, has passed away at the age of 29. No other details regarding...
  32. I was wondering...
    Can you guys get milk in bags in the states or just jugs? Is it only Canada that does bags?
  33. Biker Crashes Into Old Man in NYC
    The brief exchange of words right after is hilarious.....I LOL'd so I thought I'd poster... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osG14KGwmDk&feature=player_embedded
  34. It's My Birthday!
    Another year in the bag. I am officially 28 today. Thanks for the Birthday wishes, Bob.
  35. Randy Couture's "The Expendables" tops weekend box office with $35 million
    "The Expendables," a new Hollywood release that boasts UFC Hall of Famer Randy Couture among its ensemble cast, won the U.S. box office this past weekend. The Lionsgate flick earned an estimated $35...
  36. Huntsville Alabama woman wakes up to attempted Homeboy Rapist
    LOL this is too funny. Video
  37. Bobby Thomson dies at 86 "Shot heard round the world"
    I'm not a HUGE baseball fan, but stuff like this makes me wish I would have grown up in an era when baseball was everything and the sport wasn't mired down in controversy. I have to say that as...
  38. This Just In: He's Baaaaaaaaack!
    That of course would be...all together now... BRETT FAVRE. For now, at least, according to Fox Sports. The on-again, off-again drama that is Brett Favre now appears to be on again. A trio of Vikings...
  39. Fight Football
    I'm not sure if anyone has posted this before, but I thought this looked pretty entertaining. Its like sloppy rugby mixed with some sloppy boxing/street fighting. Your guys thoughts? FIGHT FOOTBALL I...
  40. Anderson Silva vs Sagat
    This is no contest. Sagat would beat the **** out of Anderson Silva. Just a quick "Tiger Knee" and Silva would be on the floor. Sagat is the "Emperor of Muay Thai". He would break Silva in half. What...
  41. Akuma vs Fedor Emelianenko
    Haha. I feel like people will be annoyed off of this. Akuma wins. He puts up his Kongo Kokuretsu Zan and Fedor is history. Or he can just put Fedor in a triangle choke in about 1 minute past the...
  42. LeGarrette Blount strikes again!!!!
    ESPN STORY I understand that, yes, these things do happen in training camp, but this guy is a repeat, repeat, repeat offender and in my oppinion is just trash
  43. Flying Bulls? Holy crap we're screwed
    Check out this bull that jumped into the stands and injured 40 people. I have never seen a bull jump like that!! http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=5476335
  44. An Ode to the Female Friend
    Seriously, let's give it up to our female companions that aren't there for sex, but friendship! Sound gay? That's fine, but females give a totally different perspective on stuff, and that's *******...
  45. THE NFL: Who (or what) do you hate the most?
    THE WHO: - Rex Ryan - Phillip Rivers - About 50% of all Steelers fans. For every cool fan, there's one prick. THE WHAT: - Kneel downs - The league's absurd protection of the QB.
    Pages: 2 3
  46. Mom Caught Blowing Son's Teammate During Wrestling Match
    Is nothing sacred any more? Time was when they wouldn’t allow you to bring a soda into the stands at the high school gym for fear that you might spill it. Now we have reports of a middle-aged...
  47. how would you guys say my fantasy football team looks?
    Just wondering what some of you guys think about my team. It is in a league of 10 people. QB-Peyton Manning RB-Steven Jackson RB-Cedric Benson WR-Steve Smith(NYG) WR-Mike Wallace TE-Veron Davis...
    Pages: 2
  48. Jay Mariotti Arrested on Felony Charges
    LOS ANGELES -- ESPN personality and AOL sports columnist Jay Mariotti has been arrested on a felony charge in Los Angeles. Officer Norma Eisenman says the 51-year-old Mariotti was arrested early...
  49. Pretty cool to see a friend of mine in the PG Ad's
    First time I saw it was surreal. Goosebumps for sure. Damn, I can't get the pic below 100KB, but it's the Transition Lens ad.
  50. Yahoo Fantasy Football League
    Anyone that missed out on any other PG leagues, I have a league with 3 people in it that I'm commissioner of. Feel free to join it before it gets filled the day of as I've opened it up to be a public...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167