Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. U.S. Goes Down in Round of 16
    Ghana won in a 92' strike by Gyan that proved to be the game winner in extra time. The U.S. fought hard and had a couple of chances later on in extra time but it was not meant to be as Ghana...
  2. what are your top 5 movies of all time?
    I shouldn't say top 5 favorite but what are the top 5 BEST movies you have ever seen? Mine would have to be 1. Dark Knight 2. Shawshank Redemption 3. Toy Story 3(yes it was that good) 4. Star Wars 5...
  3. World Cup Needs Replay!
    England just got ROBBED. What should've just been a game-tying goal aganst Germany was ruled NO GOAL. Shot went off the top crossbar and into the goal area, but didn't go all the way back and the...
    Pages: 2
  4. new BWW seasonings
    i want the playgrounds opinion on which one is the best...........i work there and i think the chipotle bbq is no ? the best
  5. your favorite sports moment?
    What would yours be? Mine would have to be(because I'm still a young 17) either when the Cubs beat the 100 some win Braves in 2003 in the playoffs, watching the Blackhawks win the cup or going to the...
  6. Kobayashi Embroiled in Contract Dispute
    Kobayashi, the Fedor of competitive eating, is currently expected to sit out the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest due to a contract dispute. This marks the first time, that I know of, that a...
  7. Whats your favourite sports movie?
    Just wondering what your guys favourite sports movie of all time is, whether its boxing, hockey, football or any other sport you can think of what is it. My favourite sports movie of all time would...
  8. Identify the Movie
    I've been trying to finish this quiz all morning. Quiz I'm down to 8 of the movies, and I'm hoping my fellow playgrounders can help me identify them. 1. Equilibrium - Thanks Grappler0000 2. Black...
  9. Cedric Benson is in trouble again
    link Apparently Cedric Benson needs to stop drinking. He seems to have a bit of a problem. This incident goes way above and beyond the Vince Young assault that took place recently. I can just about...
  10. Jumbo Jack Drop Kick
    My friend showed me this video and I thought it was absolutely hilarious. I thought I'd share it with the playground. JUUUUUUMMMMBOOOOO JAAAAAACCCCKKK
  11. 2010 ESPYS
    Vote here Who did everyone vote for? BEST MALE ATHLETE Drew Brees, NFL Kobe Bryant, NBA LeBron James, NBA Jimmie Johnson, NASCAR Albert Pujols, MLB BEST FEMALE ATHLETE Maya Moore, NCAA Basketball...
  12. I am so into entering this...
    ... provided I know that I can get to the site. Tough mudder
  13. Have The New York Jets Lost It?
    NEW YORK -- When he was hired in 2006, New York Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum vowed to look under every rock in an effort to procure talent. That apparently includes discarded boulders....
  14. Independence Day Weekend
    So how's the Playground spending the holiday weekend-that is, if you get the long holiday weekend? Besides UFC 116, of course! The 4th is Sunday so some people, myself included, will get Monday off....
  15. 'Barefoot Bandit' now a wanted man in Nebraska...
    The story about this kid is very intriguing to me. If he keeps it up, there will be a movie made about him at some point. LINK
  16. July 1st
    ok well its right down the road. NBA free agency that is. Usually this wouldn't be a big deal but seeing the free agent class this year is huge. With guys like LeBron, Bosh, Wade, Pierce, Dirk and...
  17. iPhone 4 vs. HTC Evo
    I love my iPhone but this is one of the funniest animation comparisons I have seen in quite some time. iPhone 4 vs. HTC Evo
  18. Was Anyone As Excited About Eclipse As I Was
    I'm a Twi-hard and waited in line for 8 hours to see Eclipse last night. The series just keeps getting better.
  19. Why You Need To Put The Cell Phones Away At The Ballpark
    This is great: http://deadspin.com/5576040/yankee-fan-on-cellphone-catches-ground-rule-double-with-his-face As one who can't stand these people always on their phones everywhere, seemingly oblivious...
  20. NHL Free Agency 2010
    The party started at Noon for UFAs, first big signing: Sergei Gonchar signs with Ottawa. 3 years for $16.5 million. Other signings: Antero Nittymaki from Tampa Bay to San Jose. The expected goalie...
  21. Jose Canseco to fight 60 year old!
    http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Canseco-s-latest-Boxing-a-60-year-old?urn=mma,252918 he's at it again
  22. East coast Faith No More...
    I am working the Philly NYC shows...Psyched is not the word...
  23. What happened to Heath Herring?
    There are plenty of fights for him even against non top 10 HW. Just a Question that came into my head during this last countdown show. If I remember right that means he hasn't fought in two years...
  24. Pacquiao-Mayweather agree to terms on fight
    Representatives for Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather have agreed to terms on a megafight, Top Rank promoter Bob Arum told SI.com on Wednesday. The deal still needs to be approved by Mayweather....
  25. Ghana vs. Uraguay
    Is anyone watching this game? Holy sh*t this is intense. I can't believe Ghana just missed a PK in the final second of extra time.
  26. I'm on my way to see the Black Diamond Heavies and Left Lane Cruiser...
    F*cking stoked! Fever In My Blood - Black Diamond Heavies Set Me Down - Left Lane Cruiser Wash It - Left Lane Cruiser
  27. Dumbest Song ever!!!
    I just had to vent. At my work this lady that works in the same area has her radio on B 96.5 all day long, and every 25 minutes at least they play This Stupid ass song called "Teach Me How To Dougie"...
  28. Redneck Predicts Lesnar vs Carwin
    If anybody is having problems predicting the winner, this should help Lesnar vs Carwin
  29. Divorcing my almost NEW Giant XTC 2
    The best Craigslist ad you'll see all day... Link
  30. sunburn sucks!
    I went to a water park yesterday in Illinois called Raging Waves. Supposedly the "biggest" in outdoor water park in Illinois. But it was only about 79 degrees. And I think I got the worst sunburn of...
  31. Kobayashi Arrested at Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest
    NEW YORK -- A Japanese eating champion who sat out this year's Coney Island Fourth of July hot dog contest apparently couldn't resist the temptation to hotdog afterward. Competitive eater Joey...
  32. Canada's hardest gansta rap group
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOOKwNqOxCI&playnext_from=TL&videos=xakLT_u07T0
  33. Bob Probert passes away at 45.
    Bob Probert Collapses "According to a report on Windsor radio station AM 800 CKLW, former NHL tough guy Bob Probert was rushed to hospital with vital signs absent after collapsing in a boat on Lake...
  34. JaMarcus Russell Arrested
    MOBILE, Ala. -- Former Oakland Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell has been charged with possession of a controlled substance -- codeine syrup -- after being arrested at his home in Alabama on...
  35. Man Dons Superhero Costume To Fight Crime.
    It was only a matter of time before some dumbass tried to become a real life Batman after Kick-Ass came out. Lucky for us, that dumbass is 20 year old college student Christian Tyler Hardee AKA The...
  36. The "News Of The Night": Driver Stopped For Super Soakers
    Something we perhaps should keep handy in this heat. DULUTH, Minn. (AP) - Police responding to a report of a driver brandishing a gun in southeastern Minnesota found themselves in extreme danger _ of...
  37. I need stealth,covert, like help from a fellow Playgrounder
    The details I cannot fully disclose via the forum. This will be an interesting covert mission that will lead you across the pound of the internet. I can only pay you in props. But their will be...
  38. This Could Be One of the Coolest Names In Sports
    From Providence's God Shammgod to Seattle's Austen Powers to Alabama State's Chief Kickingstallionsims, college basketball has featured dozens of players with memorable names. By this time next...
  39. Bosh to Join Wade in Miami
    Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are teaming up together on the Miami Heat, according to a person with knowledge of the situation. lastname Wade Bosh Bosh ESPN's Shelley Smith also reported the pending...
  40. Dana Apparently Owes The Dogg Some G's
    20,000 of them to be exact. Lost a bet on the NBA Finals he made with Snoop Dogg. http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Dana-White-looking-over-his-shoulder-still-owes?urn=mma,254192 Just...
  41. Jackelope Thinks Cowcatcher's a Hoax
    Mr. T proves it in this World of Warcraft commercial
  42. Alaskan family lives isolated life in vast wildlife refuge
    Brooklyn, New York (VBS.TV) -- Most people are never really alone. Living here in New York, we're constantly surrounded by others. Even in the state's biggest wilderness, the Adirondacks, you can't...
  43. Boozer to Bulls
    LINK Boozeer is headed to the Bulls. Bulls got what they wanted once they saw Bosh and Wade were headed to Miami. Now all they have to do is await on LBJ.
  44. MMA Fighter Suffers 1st Round TKO At WSOP Yesterday
    Hopefully you got the irony...this fighter was none other than the always-fashionably-late Poker Brat himself, Phil Hellmuth. His "dressup" for this year's Main Event was an MMA fighter, trying to...
  45. Iran cracks down on mullets and ponytails.
    (CNN) -- Iran has laid down the law: mullets won't make the cut. The Islamic regime, which strictly enforces head coverings for women, issued grooming guidelines for the guys this week. Among the...
  46. My Little Pony live action movie trailer
    trailer
  47. LeBron signs today but to where?
    Where do you guys think LBJ is headed to? Everyone is saying Miami but at the beginning of this everyone said Chicago and that obviously didn't happen. I had a dream he went to the Knicks so I'm...
  48. Lebron James Joins Wade and Bosh in Miami
    LeBron James (FSY), the NBA's reigning two-time MVP, ended months of speculation and suspense by telling the world Thursday night that he'll play basketball for the Miami Heat next season. The move...
  49. The Curse
    http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/gilbert_letter_100708.html
  50. Major MLB Trade: The Cliff Lee Sweepstakes Winner Is...
    NOT THE YANKS! It's true...Texas. Texas gets Lee from Seattle for Justin Smoak, Blake Beavan, Josh Lueke (minors) and Matt Lawson. And only because a Yanks-M's deal fell through today. The Yanks...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166