Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Stephen Strasburg era begins?
    Does the Stephen Strasburg era begin tonight against the Pirates? mlb You can watch the first four innings of his start for free. I think he will do good since it is against the Pirates. I'd say he...
  2. Mortal Kombat Reboot Trailer
    WB is taking scripts from all aspiring directors on how to reboot the franchise. Apparently one director did one better and made a 8 minute short film. Warner Bros. have released it to the public to...
  3. Name That Movie/Sitcom...
    GO! The first person to answer correctly will receive shiney new props from yours truly!
    Pages: 2 3
  4. Fight at fastfood place CRAZY!!!!
    LINK
  5. Blackhawks Win the Cup
    Patrick Kane scored the game winning goal in overtime to give Chicago an anti-climactic win in the Finals. The goal had be reviewed but Kane knew something the officials didn't and the Blackhawks...
  6. PAC- 10 Expansion?
    A Big 12 football coach, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told ESPN.com's Mark Schlabach on Wednesday night that if Nebraska left the Big 12 the conference would dissolve, according to his...
  7. Milbury Strips Roenick of His Man Card After Blackhawks Win the Cup
    Mike Millbury, most notably known for being the worst GM in sports history, basically stripped Roenick of his man-card after the Blackhawks won the Cup. Roenick, visibly emotional over the fact that...
  8. USC gets the jackhammer from NCAA.
    The University of Southern California has received a two-year bowl ban and a sharp loss of football scholarships in a report on the NCAA's four-year investigation of the school. The NCAA cited USC...
  9. My Future
    I'm currently in school, trying to get a major in Sports Management. Now, I have numerous opportunities with major, and every single one of them interest me. So here's my questions: Does anyone on...
  10. Great weekend for sports fans
    Sounds like we got a fun weekend coming up. World Cup is here! NBA finals and UFC. Can't wait! P.s Mexico was robbed already.
  11. John Travolta v. Mel Gibson
    If these two faced off in a Motion picture as leading actors pushing conflicting agenda's; Who's acting skillset/proven dominance would cause their character to be victorious over the other. John...
  12. The Expendables Trailer
    How much money do you think all the actors in this movie got paid. So many good actors in this one movie so it had to be alot? www.youtube.com
  13. World Cup-Anyone Watching US-England Right Now?
    Not only a good match so far (USA just tied it at 1-1 late in the 1st), but I was just reminded of why I so enjoy watching soccer en espanol: Landon Donovan just misses a shot and the Spanish...
  14. Keyser Soze v. Ghost Dog
    If these two faced off in a Motion picture as leading actors pushing conflicting agenda's; Who's acting skillset/proven dominance would cause their character to be victorious over the other. v Forest...
  15. Vince Young cited for Assault.
    DALLAS -- Tennessee Titans quarterback Vince Young was issued a Class C assault citation after an incident at a Dallas-area strip club early Sunday morning. According to surveillance video of the...
  16. Aether's Ridiculous Man Burgers
    So I am a pretty good cook and I like to mess around with recipes to make them as delicious as possible. I tried my hand at a huge, incredibly fattening, but unbelievably delicious burger today and...
  17. Just When You Thought Reality TV Had Reached Rock Bottom...
    TLC has decided the world of "Extreme Poodle Grooming" needed its own show. They are debuted their new show "Extreme Poodles" Sunday, June 13th at 9:00pm. Here are some images of some poodles...
  18. Ridiculous Inventions.
    With our advanced brain and opposable thumbs, mankind, without a doubt, rules the world. Using these two great characteristics, we have come up with many wonderful things that have contributed to the...
  19. Revis Makes Statement to Jets
    FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis, upset with his contract, delivered a form of protest Monday morning in minicamp by sitting out a few plays at the end of practice. The...
  20. Sir Ian McKellan vs. Patrick Stewart
    If these two faced off in a Motion picture as leading actors pushing conflicting agenda's; Who's acting skillset/proven dominance would cause their character to be victorious over the other. Sir Ian...
  21. The Way of the Brisk: The Untold Story (w/ Chuck Liddell)
    good stuff! Video
  22. What protects your car better than the Trunk Monkey?
    The Kurt "Batman" Pellegrino Security System of coarse.
  23. 5 Ridiculous Gun Myths Everyone Believes (Thanks to Movies)
    A good read per usual from Cracked. Link
  24. Top 20 Most Anticipated Movies of 2011
    "COED’s Most Anticipated Movies of 2010 hailed the film adaptation of “Arrested Development” as the most eagerly awaited release. Talk about your all-time c*cktease. Looking at this year’s tentative...
  25. I want to buy this guy a beer
    American arrested in Pakistan was on a solo mission to destroy Osama bin Laden This dude either has way too many screws loose or he's got a sack made out of granite. Either way I laughed my ass off...
  26. Sean Connery v. Anthony Hopkins
    If these two faced off in a Motion picture as leading actors pushing conflicting agenda's; Who's acting skillset/proven dominance would cause their character to be victorious over the other. Anthony...
  27. Grocery Store Melee...Bas Rutten-Style!
    Rather clever, and hilarious, promo spot for Tokyo Five: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIpvzgjsh9E&feature=player_embedded
  28. SOB, Ncordless was right.
    Utah will join the Pac-10 Conference as its 12th team -- with an announcement coming as soon as Friday, a source tells ESPN. According to the Salt Lake Tribune, Utah's Board of Trustees will hold a...
  29. tiny chuck * funny* this is a must see!
    chuck just posted this on his twitter. pretty funny stuff. brisk with chuck
  30. Jaroslav Halak Traded
    Looks like the Canadiens have made their choice. Link I'm a bit suprised, but I guess the return on Halak would be a little better. No word on who they got in return but I'm sure we'll know soon.
  31. God vs. The World Cup: Who wins?
    Don't Change That Channel. You Might Die!!! A man in South Africa was killed by his family for changing the channel from a Gospel program to a soccer match. Hard core.
  32. This drummer is at the wrong gig
    Seeing as how i've played in various cover bands throughout my 9 years of bass playing I can tell you from experince ZZ Top is required playing when your jamming at redneck dives in southwest Ohio....
  33. War Machine Has Lost It. Once Again.
    And this might be the last we hear of him for a while. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROiHwksPSrg&feature=player_embedded A while likely being about a year. Via Twitter: "Weak! Looks like Ill be...
  34. Who's the WEC Lightweight champ?
    I love a lot of what BE does, they are usually on top of everything. But they always blast rumors and some of their 'writers' seem to have an agenda. Never-the-less this is a great example that some...
  35. RIP Manute Bol
    KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Manute Bol, a lithe 7-foot-7 shot-blocker from Sudan who spent 10 seasons in the NBA and was dedicated to humanitarian work in Africa, died Saturday. He was 47. Bol died at the...
  36. Pierogi Down, Pierogi Down
    PITTSBURGH -- The Pittsburgh Pirates are down a pierogi. The team fired one of the people who races in the dumpling-shaped costumes because he criticized the contract extensions given to general...
  37. shaving
    I'm curious if anyone else shaves without water or shaving cream? I always have, I think it gives the closest shave possible, and I didn't think that it was all that unusual until a roommate saw me...
    Pages: 2
  38. Slipknot bassist Paul Gray died of "accidental" overdose.
    Slipknot Bassist Overdosed I'm absolutely shocked. /sarcasm
  39. Salute Scott Niedermayer
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=325372 One of the greatest players of all time. This guy won everything. Salute!
  40. Adam Sandler at his best.....(hilarious)
    In light of the new Grown Ups movie thought I would show you guys what I believe is Sandlers funniest acting part. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1PllrfeiVw
  41. Unicorn: The New White Meat
    Just don't try to pass it off as pork. Turns out it was a rather funny joke. PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - It's official: The National Pork Board says it knows unicorns don't exist. The industry group says...
  42. GOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!
    The USA advance to the KO round of the World Cup on Landon Donovans miraculous goal one minute into stoppage time. The beat the Algerians, and the referees. Probably one of the most exciting things...
  43. Wimbledon-Record Setting Match Going On
    If anyone's watching, the longest match in tennis history is going on. Nicolas Mahut & John Isner have been playing for a total of 8 HOURS! They're in the 5th set where they've been for only 5...
  44. Blackhawks trade Byfuglien, Sopel, Eager and Aliu to ATL for Reasoner +...
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=325488 Dustin Byfuglien, one of the breakout players for the Stanley Cup-winning Blackhawks last season, is in the process of being traded to the Thrashers, pending a...
  45. The 20 Worst Names
    You know, you can go down to the courthouse and file a petition of name change for like fifty bucks. It takes a week or so to go through and then bam! You have a whole new name! I’ve done it twice,...
  46. Things that suck about summer
    summertime is great for a lot of reasons, especially if you live somewhere where you see snow for almost half the year. chicks in bikinis nice weather so you can do anything outdoors chicks in tube...
  47. 35 Pictures that demand Explanation!
    For better or for worse, the Internet exposes us to a multitude of things that we otherwise might never see. These photos leave us scratching our heads and wondering exactly WTF was going on when the...
  48. NBA Draft
    so how do you think your team did? any surprises? the bucks got gary shandling(well, larry sanders) in the first round, not sure how to feel about that, and with their 3rd rounder they got a guy...
  49. My Matches From Grapplers Quest on June 12th
    haven't had a chance to post these up until now. i participated in Grapplers Quest on june 12th in the novice superheavyweight division. i had been training for a while before i decided to do the...
  50. NHL Draft
    The pool is deep this year, lot's of activity. I hear that pick 4 (CBJ), 8 (NYI) and 15 (FLA) are all in play. Via Pierre LeBrun --->>Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli just told me Oilers GM Steve...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165