Off Topic

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic
Sports, music, movies, hobbies, etc. NO POLITICAL, RELIGION, OR ABORTION DISCUSSIONS please. You can find all your old Locker Room and Padded Room topics here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. kentucky derby!
    Yeah baby!!!! go Awesome Act! win it all. I could care less about horses but Im pumped for That its derby day. and there are so many damn celebrities here in louisville right now for it to. on top of...
  2. car advice
    I've come to the time in my life where I am going to buy my first car. I've decided on a Mitsubishi eclipse. And on my search I have found something that fits my criteria. the only problem is the...
  3. How to build a time machine
    Pretty cool article by Hawking. Hello. My name is Stephen Hawking. Physicist, cosmologist and something of a dreamer. Although I cannot move and I have to speak through a computer, in my mind I am...
  4. World Cup Bracket Challenge
    I'm getting pumped about the world cup, I don't know about you guys. For those soccer fans on the playground, I've set up a bracket with some friends. Trying to get more people! Join up and see how...
    Pages: 2
  5. 2010 NFL Fantasy Football Picks
    Who would you guys draft first overall in a fantasy football league? Who would you draft and why? I would honestly select Adrian Peterson, or Ray Rice.
  6. Kobe Bryant LA Times Photo Shoot...
    I'm not sure if this is something you guys have seen, but I had to post it. It's ridiculous that Kobe would be caught dead in a shoot like this. Kobe Bryant is White HOT!!! Paradoy
  7. Tim Tebow Already Leads NFL in One Category
    Tim Tebow has not played a game in the NFL and he already leads the NFL in one statistical category; number of jerseys sold in the month of April. ESPN has reported that Tebow's jersey was the number...
  8. Milton Bradley asks Mariners for help with issues
    Milton Bradley has reached out to Seattle's brass for help with his emotional issues. Bradley called a meeting with Seattle's manager Don Wakamatsu to ask him for help dealing with emotional issues...
  9. The unlikeliest NBA hopeful on the early-entry list ...
    This type of stuff pisses me off. Dumb asses who mock the system. Sloan
  10. Apparently Diving-And Dying-Is A Foul In Soccer
    Semi-serious story, a soccer player got a yellow card recently for diving in a match. Only one problem: He was dead. Seriously. Diving has long been the scourge of the world's game -- a festering...
  11. Lawrence Taylor: The Role Model
    He's been accused of raping a 16-year old girl. I'll bite my tongue for now until the facts of the case come out. LINK
  12. THANK YOU LORD JESUS!!! JaMarcus Russell Gets Released!!!!!
    Bionic Bust!!! The Gods have finally began to forgive Al Davis and the Oakland Raiders for his many transgressions. Today I feel like going to church...
  13. Sportsmanship or Foul?
    Whybark, who had already qualified for the NAIA national championship by virtue of his team's victory in the Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference tournament on April 27, made a double-bogey on...
  14. Uh Oh...Here Comes Pacman!
    Again. And perhaps it's very fitting that he returns to the NFL with none other than the Bungals. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AuCvXyHTwpR8p3B7ttwhjl85nYcB?slug=ap-bengals-pacman But given...
  15. Underappreciated/underrated band of the day...
  16. Computer Help
    Ok so as I have said before I really no jack **** about computers. I can barely be asked to make my wagers and picks in time for events. Anyhow I have a question and I am sure its simple, but I have...
  17. weigh ins????
    have you ever been watching weigh ins and someone come up and say "why are you checking out dudes? are you gay?" i have had this happen a couple times. cause basically honestly in a non-gay way i am...
  18. The one thing that sucks about me ordering UFC on PPV
    I never have anyone to come over and watch it with me anymore. I must be the only person who doesn't have a swarm cluster at his place to watch the fights. That last few PPV's have been me in an...
  19. Kermit Cintron vs. Paul Williams
    Anyone see this? I felt awful for Cintron, and hope to ditches boxing for MMA, where at least it's a bit more reasonable about bizarre situations like this. For those that don't know, Kermit Cintron...
  20. Chances of JaMarcus Russell Getting a Job This Season
    Chances of JaMarcus Russell Getting a Job This Season I saw this article on BenMaller.com I read this guy daily and I sometimes find his articles funny ass hell. Check it out. Brought to you by...
  21. Machida pics!
    Does anybody have a picture of Machida's swollen eye right after the fight vs Shogun? I can't seem to find one!
  22. Charlie Davies left of U.S. World Cup Roster
    NEW YORK -- Charlie Davies, the forward who was convinced he could recover from a shattering car crash in time for the World Cup, fell short of making the 30-man preliminary U.S. roster for the...
  23. How to upgrade your iPhone to an iPad...for FREE!
  24. Anyone listen to.....
    Hey been really craving these songs lately: Bobnoxious-Big Cannons as and Daniel Wesley-Drunk and Stoned as Anyone else listen to these bands, or have some great music that alot of us might not know...
  25. Svartorm enters the 21st century
    Work has been picking up a lot lately (I'm GM of a restaurant) and my boss gave me a 25% sales incentive on everything we make over the average take per week. I've been busting ass to get the numbers...
  26. Canadiens beat the Pens; Cosmic Karma for Kos?
    Canadiens take Game 7 Over Defending Cup Champs I can understand being a fanatic, and rooting for your home team, even to the point where people make dumb or ill advised comments about it. I've worn...
  27. Whos got the funniest Joke...
    Here's a couple of mine: The "Buffolo Theory" of Beer.. A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that...
  28. I AM DONE!!!!!
    I am a member of Plumbers and Steamfitters Local 486 out of Baltimore, MD and tonight was my last night of school of my 5 year long apprenticeship...and I am F'ing Pumped...don't know if there are...
  29. If You Buy It, Will They Come?
    The "Field Of Dreams" is apparently for sale. Yeah, the one made famous in the 1989 Kevin Costner movie. The field and everything that comes with it can be yours for only $5.4 million....
  30. MODder's Day
    I have been thinking about posting this for quite some time. It seems that everyone gets a special day over the course of a year and, personally, I am grateful for all the work that the Mods do on...
  31. If anyone has His Hero Is Gone....
    If anyone has His Hero Is Gone I would be happy to pay for the shipping and such. I am looking for the albums 15 Counts of Arson and The Dead of the Night.
  32. The True Man of Action...
    Hey I was just watching Spike and seen a commerical with Frankie Edgar and how they were saluting him for being a Man Of Action with his win over BJ. And it really got me thinking who te true man of...
  33. Movie Review: Robin Hood
    Cast of Characters: Russell Crowe as Robin Longstride Cate Blanchett as Marion Loxley Max Von Sydow as Sir Walter Loxley Mark Addy as Friar Tuck Summary: The English army is returning to England from...
  34. If anyone has seen 30 Seconds To Mars
    While it's normally not my cup of tea I had free tickets to go see 30 Seconds To Mars. I must say that Jared Leto can put on one hell of a show. He has a love affair with the word f*ck (which made...
  35. Heavy Metal legend Ronnie James Dio passes away
    http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=499771&affid=100055>1=28102 Sad day for the world of metal. First Peter Steele,now Dio.
  36. Ronnie James Dio has died.
    Influential heavy metal singer Ronnie James Dio, best known for his iconic wailing for Black Sabbath and, before that, Rainbow, has died of stomach cancer. His death was announced via a statement on...
  37. Memorial Day Weekend-How Are You Spending It?
    Namely if, like me, you've got the 3-day (or more) weekend. Here's what I'm thinking I'll do: Friday afternoon post-work, meaning when I get back to my town around 4:30 PM (I get off work at 3): Stop...
  38. Michigan rattles of 15 straight runs to beat Northwestern
    Trailing 14-0 against Northwestern did not deter Michigan in the slightest. They rattled 15 straight runs to win. Article Who the hell blows a 14 run lead in baseball?
  39. The LeBron package deal.
    The Chicago Tribune reported Monday that according to league sources, basketball power broker William Wesley -- a friend of both James and Calipari -- has been quietly contacting NBA teams that have...
  40. Best drunken mistake in the history of mankind.
    A 62 year old man learns that drinking and strapping a rocket to your back do not mix. CLARKSTON, Michigan USA — A 62-year-old Independence Township man hosting an outdoor winter party in his...
  41. The Playground Shuffle - Featuring Kpro, Hippy, Svar, HMC and Larry Merchant.
    I seriously can't stop laughing. http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/arUXn9PJA703axhP
  42. Crazy free kick goal from 45 yards out.
    Sunday's match between Olimpia and Sol de America in the Paraguayan first division saw a late comeback by the visitors topped off with this tremendous free kick from distance blasted perfectly into...
  43. Greatest NES game competition.
    I had to edit this post since people keep encouraging me to include other games so please read completely. I have been playing a lot of old school NES games lately and thought I'd hold a bracket...
  44. John Wall Is Cursed!
    He should've stayed at Kentucky. Because of how the NBA Draft Lottery turned out last night, Wall likely is going to be burdened with the Curse Of Les Boulez...meaning he's going to Washington with...
  45. MP3's, which way to go.
    So, I want to get a MP3 player. I am not sure which way to go. Here are the options that I believe I am down to: 1:Go the traditional route and rip my cds and buy other songs and albums. 2: Go with...
  46. I promised Emfleek I would get him back....
    So, as every knows (or should know) our Mod Emfleek is a die-hard Chicago Cubs fan. So pathetic has been the Cubs fan plight that even How I Met Your Mother took a shot at the Cubs. The episode was...
  47. MAY 2-4 WOOOOOO!!!!!
    So pumped for May 2-4 this year my brother is having a huge pig roast party and im more than likely gunna be completly sloshed, I plan on getting on the Whiskey so it should be a great time Anyone...
  48. Hail Storm in Oklahoma
    Don't know if anyone saw this but it's the recent hail storm that hit Oklahoma. It's insane. Watch the first couple of seconds and then fast forward to about the 3:20 mark to see how crazy it got....
  49. Has anyone gone to Google today
    They do a lot of themes but today's is by far and away the coolest I have seen. Yes, it's playable. Google
  50. Dear Mediacom...
    F*** you for dropping HDNet. You've lost yet another customer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165