- Photo: Conor McGregor taking selfies during Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier brawl
Link Conor McGregor was laughing and taking pictures with fans during the Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier brawl.
- Joey Beltran to fight for Bellator LHW title
That is not a misprint. Joey Beltran has a chance to become the Bellator LHW champion this September in Michigan. Link
- UFC Heavyweight Mark Hunt says he's now 'unemployed', Dana White says he isn't cut
Mark Hunt sent out cryptic tweets, stating that he is now 'unemployed'. Link
- Gracie claims UFC cut him for refusing lower offer
The many-time world BJJ champ and UFC veteran has some thoughts about Zuffa's business practices and explains why he left the organization. Link
- Hughes on Jones & DC brawl: It's bad for the sport
Matt Hughes, the UFC VP of Athlete Development, says Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier's brawl was 'bad for the sport'. Link
- Jones's threat: Expect malicious, violent things
Jon Jones has gone back on earlier statements, and now states that we should expect some very malicious and very violent things to happen when he faces Daniel Cormier at UFC 178. Link
- Jake Shields headlines WSOF 14 in Canada vs. Ryan Ford
Jake Shields will make his WSOF debut in October when he headlines WSOF 14 in Canada against a home-grown opponent. Link
- UFC contender Alexander Gustafsson wraps up knee surgery in Sweden
Light heavyweight contender Alexander Gustafsson was forced to withdraw from the UFC 178 main event against Jon Jones due to a knee injury. Today, he went under the knife for corrective surgery. Link
- NSAC files complaint against Silva as 'unarmed combatant,' asks for court costs, other relief
The Nevada attorney general’s office has filed a formal complaint against Wanderlei Silva, asking the commission to hold the fighter responsible for evading a random drug test and his admitted...
- WSOF President Ray Sefo: 'I would have reacted the same way Cormier did'
WSOF President Ray Sefo frequently tells fighters that while their business is to inflict damage inside the cage, their other job is to show respect to opponents. Link
- With Metamoris Status Uncertain, Sonnen Contacted Randy Couture as Possible Fill-in
Chael Sonnen is set to compete against Andre Galvao at Metamoris 4 in Los Angeles this weekend, but following warnings from the Nevada Athletic Commission regarding a $250,000 fine for each test...
- Manager: Brock Lesnar finally has clean bill of health, would consider UFC return
After losing to Alistair Overeem at UFC 141 back in 2011, thanks to a well-placed liver kick, Brock Lesnar walked away from mixed martial arts (MMA) and returned to his old stomping grounds of pro...
- Mark Bocek Announces Retirement from MMA
UFC lightweight Mark Bocek (pictured) has decided to call it a career. The 32-year-old unceremoniously announced his retirement from mixed martial arts Tuesday night via Twitter. Link
- Hawaii Native Kailin Curran Added to UFC Women’s Strawweight Division
The UFC women's strawweight division officially grew to five on Tuesday with the news that Kailin Curran had signed with the Las Vegas-based promotion. Link
- Matt Riddle injured, out of Titan FC title fight; replaced by Landi-Jons
Matt Riddle was forced out of his upcoming bout with an injury, and Ben Saunders is now set to collide with Jose "Pele" Landi-Jons for the Titan FC welterweight title. Link
- Paige VanZant slated to face Kailin Curran for UFC Fight Night Halifax
According to sources with knowledge of the situation, Paige VanZant vs. Kailin Curran is in the works for UFC Fight Night 54 Night in Halifax, N.S. Both fighters have agreed to the bout. Link
- Paul Heyman: Ronda Rousey is the biggest draw in the PPV business
Paul Heyman believes Ronda Rousey is a bigger long-term PPV draw than Floyd Mayweather and the biggest draw since Mike Tyson. Link
- ONE FC 19 lineup set with three title fights, including Oishi vs. Narantungalag
The lineup is set for this month’s “ONE FC 19: Reign of Champions” event, which includes a championship tripleheader. Link
- Bryan Caraway, Raphael Assuncao set to battle at UFC Fight Night Halifax
Raphael Assuncao, the last man to beat current UFC bantamweight champion T.J. Dillashaw, will return to action in October. Link
- Former UFC featherweight Josh Grispi charged with domestic abuse and assault on wife
"It's the worst case of domestic abuse I've ever seen." said one police officer after ex-UFC fighter Josh Grispi was arrested for allegedly assaulting his wife twice in four days. Link
- Wanderlei Silva calls out Dan Henderson, Hendo accepts
With Chael Sonnen out for the next two years due to multiple drug test failures, Wanderlei Silva, who doesn't seem to think he'll be suspended for ducking a drug test, is calling out Dan Henderson,...
- In injury reshuffling, Jordan Mein now meets Mike Pyle at UFC Fight Night 49
A pair of recent injuries caused some reshuffling of the UFC’s return to Tulsa later this month, and a new matchup has the card once again complete. Link
- Jones to DC: 'I'm going to make you my wife'
So uhm, things got a bit weird during that UFC 178 Fan Q&A with Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier. There weren't any scuffles or anything, but after numerous interviews the past few days, their verbal...
- Mike Goldberg to do play-by-play for NFL on Fox
Longtime UFC voice Mike Goldberg will soon be heard on select NFL games this season on Fox. Link
- UFC Fight Night 50 lineup set in Connecticut with six-fight main card on FOX Sports 1
Next month’s UFC return to Connecticut has its lineup set with 11 fights, including 10 televised bouts on FOX Sports 1. Link
- Conor McGregor Willing to Fight Aldo at UFC 179 if Mendes Suffers Injury
UFC featherweight Conor McGregor has very little patience these days. Link
- Kyle Noke out, Amir Sadollah may get the call to face Yoshihiro Akiyama
Kyle Noke has been forced out of his upcoming bout against Yoshihiro Akiyama in Japan on September 20, but the UFC is hoping to replace him with former Ultimate Fighter winner Amir Sadollah. Link
- UFC looking into Cub Swanson-Frankie Edgar
UFC Tonight's Ariel Helwani reports that the UFC has talked about booking Swanson against Frankie Edgar next in a featherweight top contender bout. Edgar has wanted that fight -- and his manager Ali...
- Ian McCall and John Lineker eyeing year-end contender match-up
Two recently victorious flyweights may soon collide to determine the next challenger for the UFC's 125-pound title. Link
- BJ Penn on Mike Dolce: 'I would never hire him again for anything'
Following his most recent loss, BJ Penn gave his thoughts, on fighting Frankie Edgar, cutting to 145, and working with Mike Dolce. Link
- TPF 20 Weigh-ins: Ware Misses Weight, Headliner vs. Soto Now Non-Title Affair
Terrion Ware missed weight for his headlining bout against Joe Soto at Wednesday’s Tachi Palace Fights 20 weigh-ins, and as a result, their proposed bantamweight championship bout will now be a...
- Mark Bocek: ‘I'm not interested in competing against fighters on PED's any longer'
Mark Bocek wasn't exactly forced into retirement. The 32-year-old longtime UFC lightweight didn't suffer a string of worrisome knockout losses, or even experience a career downturn of sorts. In fact,...
- GLORY: LAST MAN STANDING to air free on Spike TV
LAST MAN STANDING was GLORY's first venture into the pay-per-view market. For those who didn't see the event live, or who are just hungry for some more kickboxing action, Spike TV has announced that...
- Russian kickboxer arrested after 70 kg drug bust
European kickboxer Alexander Bolshakov was charged with the attempted transportation of over 70 kilograms of narcotics into Russia, including cocaine and hashish. Link
- Pedro Souza meets Brian Hall in Legacy FC 34's new main event
Legacy FC’s first visit to Tunica, Miss., has its new main event. Link
- Chael Sonnen Planning to Compete at Metamoris 4 Despite NAC Threat
The threat of a hefty fine from the Nevada Athletic Commission will apparently not be enough to prevent Chael Sonnen from competing in the Metamoris 4 headliner on Saturday. Link
- With Titan FC's blessing, Saunders returns to UFC
Another Titan FC fighter is headed to the UFC. Link
- Roger Gracie joins ONE FC
Roger Gracie is joining ONE Fighting Championship, and will moving back up to 205 lbs. Link
- UFC targeting Jung/Corassani for October 4th Sweden show
A featherweight bout is being targeted for an October 4th Sweden show. Link
- Best Jiu Jitsu 'Fighter' in Nation
By day, he's a grade school Spanish teacher -- but during his off time, a Champlin, Minn. man has become a jiu-jitsu champion, and he got there by beating competitors who were much, much younger....
- Gunnar Nelson vs. Rick Story set for UFC Fight Night 53 main event in Stockholmb
The UFC’s return to Sweden in October now has its main event. Link
- Frankie Saenz set face Nolan Ticman at UFC Fight Night: Bader vs. St. Preux
Two new faces to the bantamweight division as KOTC champ Frankie Saenz debuts against Nolan Ticman. Link
- Legacy FC signs BJJ world champ 'Tanquinho' Mendes
Legacy FC has added another jiu-jitsu world champion to its roster with the signing of Augusto Mendes, better known in the jiu-jitsu community as "Tanquinho." Link
- Josh Koscheck Named As New UFC on Fox Analyst
Kenny Florian, Karyn Bryant, Brian Stann and Daniel Cormier announce that Josh Koscheck is joining the UFC on FOX team as an analyst for the UFC Fight Night: Bader vs. Saint Preux shows. He’ll join...
- Ronda Rousey: 'Gina Carano would be my toughest fight'
Most observers don't look at Gina Carano as a serious possible threat to UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey. It isn't that the former Strikeforce star isn't skilled, but after five years away...
- WSOF targeting Palhares-Fitch, Gaethje-Guillard for WSOF 16 on NBC
LAS VEGAS – On the eve of weigh-ins for Saturday’s WSOF 12 event, promotion officials said late December is being targeted for WSOF 16. Link
- Joe Soto Chokes Out Terrion Ware; Ricky Legere Jr., Hector Sandoval Capture Titles at TPF 20
Terrion Ware and Joe Soto were supposed to battle for bantamweight gold at Tachi Palace Fights 20 on Thursday night. Link
- UFC announces two new Octagon Girls for Latin America
Zuffa has hired Betzy Montero and Jamillette Gaxiola, Miss Cuba 2009, to be their cageside gals for Latin American events starting with the Ultimate Fighter Latin America and UFC 180. Link
- Krzysztof Jotko vs. Tor Troeng slated for UFC Fight Night 53 in Stockholm
A middleweight bout between Krzysztof Jotko (14-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) and Tor Troeng (16-6-1 MMA, 1-2 UFC) is the latest addition to October’s UFC Fight Night 53 card in Sweden. Link
- WSOF 12's Elvis Mutapcic thinks 10-10 rounds don't have a place in MMA
Elvis Mutapcic has only needed input from the judges five times over the course of his 16-fight career. He doesn’t have a ton of experience going the distance, but if there’s one thing he does know,...