- UFC Fight Night 46 bonuses: McGregor, Nelson, Pendred, King win $50,000
DUBLIN – Conor McGregor, Gunnar Nelson, Cathal Pendred and Mike King each earned $50,000 fight-night bonuses for their performances at today’s UFC Fight Night 46 event. Link
- UFC Fight Night 46 draws one of the year's best non-PPV attendance figures
DUBLIN – Today’s UFC Fight Night 46 event drew an announced attendance of 9,500 and a live gate of $1.4 million, making it one of the year’s most successful international shows. Link
- Conor McGregor says he'll fight Dustin Poirier at UFC 178 – if Poirier will do it
DUBLIN – Done, done, on to the next one for Conor McGregor. Link
- Tyrone Spong Attends UFC Fight Night Dublin, Asks Dana White to Sign Him
All eyes were on Dublin for UFC Fight Night “McGregor vs. Brandao”, and the Irish capital didn’t disappoint. Link
- John Lineker vs. Ian McCall? 'Creepy' UFC flyweight would 'love' No. 1 contender fight
Because "Hands of Stone," by his assessment, is an incomplete fighter. Link
- UFC boss White warm to Gunnar Nelson vs. Rory MacDonald – if Nelson is ready
Although featherweight Conor McGregor is shooting for the moon just three fights into his octagon career, UFC President Dana White isn’t keen on letting up-and-comers bite off more than they can...
- Renato ‘Moicano’ Carneiro, Elizeu ‘Capoeira’ Capture Titles at Jungle Fight 71
It may not have been the belt he wanted, but Renato Carneiro nonetheless collected a Jungle Fight title on Saturday night. Link
- Dana White: Conor McGregor reminds me of Ronda Rousey
UFC President Dana White spoke with members of the media following the UFC Fight Night: Dublin event and compared Conor McGregor’s ambition to that of Ronday Rousey. Link
- UFC signs top Japanese prospect Yuta Sasaki, set to debut against Roland Delorme in Macau
The UFC has signed one of the best young stars coming out of Japan in Yuta 'Ulka' Sasaki, he is set to make his debut in Macau this August. Link
- Norman Parke wants Diego Sanchez – and a UFC return to Belfast
UFC lightweight Norman Parke lives just about an hour’s drive from Belfast, Northern Ireland, where the UFC held a single event seven years ago. Now that the promotion has returned to Dublin, he’d...
- White: Saturday was 'biggest' event to date for UFC Fight Pass digital network
Thanks in large part to Conor McGregor and the fight-week buzz created by the organization’s faithful Irish fans, Saturday was the biggest day in UFC Fight Pass history. Link
- McCall injured right hand in win over Pickett
UFC Flyweight Ian “Unclecreepy” McCall spoke to MMAFighting.com’s Ariel Helwani following his decision win against Brad Pickett and revealed that he would undergo surgery to fix his injured right...
- Norman Parke interested in headlining a UFC event in Belfast
UFC lightweight Norman Parke believes there is a possibility that the UFC will schedule a return trip to Belfast, Northern Ireland, which he considers to be a great opportunity to headline an event....
- Lineker says he has 'no problem' fighting McCall
UFC flyweight striker John Lineker responds to fellow contender Ian McCall, who says he's interested in fighting the Brazilian next. Link
- UFC Fight Night 49 lineup finalized with FOX Sports 1 main card, FOX Sports 2 prelims
The lineup is set for next month’s UFC Fight Night 49 event, which includes bouts on FOX Sports 1, FOX Sports 2 and UFC Fight Pass. Link
- Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Takenori Sato slated for UFC Fight Night 52
A welterweight bout between Hyun Gyu Lim (12-4-1 MMA, 2-1 UFC) and Takenori Sato (17-9-7 MMA, 0-1 UFC) has been targeted for September’s UFC Fight Night 52 event in Japan. Link
- Friday's 'RFA 16: Copeland vs. Jorgensen' card finalized with new co-headliner
Friday’s RFA 16 event, which features a heavyweight headliner that will likely put the winner on the UFC’s radar, has a new co-headliner and a finalized lineup. Link
- Conor McGregor's UFC headliner is Irish channel's highest-rated sporting event
Not only did Conor McGregor help UFC Fight Night 46 become the biggest event in UFC Fight Pass history, but he also gave 3e, the UFC’s new Irish broadcast partner, its biggest sporting broadcast in...
- Dennis Bermudez on Conor McGregor: 'I'm on a six-fight win streak and no one's talking about me'
But don't expect "The Menace" (or this guy) to go full-WWE just to build some hype. Link
- Paul Daley signs with Bellator
Paul Daley has returned to the Bellator fold. The British slugger announced his decision to ink a deal with his former home on Monday's edition of The MMA Hour. Link
- Melvin Manhoef signs with Bellator
Bellator MMA has added some proven knockout power to its middleweight divisions. Link
- WSOF 12 loses Mladenov, shuffles lineup, needs new light heavyweight
The loss of a fighter from next month’s WSOF 12 lineup has prompted a lineup shuffle, and the organization is now searching for a new light heavyweight to join the card. Link
- Rogerio Nogueira feels that he'll be close of a title fight if he beats Anthony Johnson
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira is coming off two wins against UFC champions, but they were his only two bouts in the last 30 months. Despite some of the injuries that have caused his inactivity...
- Matt Brown: ‘Simple’ and ‘primitive’ training key to my success in the octagon
UFC welterweight competitor Matt Brown joined Inside MMA to discuss his upcoming main event against Robbie Lawler this coming weekend at UFC on FOX 12. Link
- Despite rumors of UFC 182 headliner, Anthony Pettis says he's fighting Gilbert Melendez on Dec. 6
"Showtime" also talks about his time thus far on the set of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 20 alongside "El Nino" as well as the level of talent the 115-pound female fighters have shown. link
- Official UFC rankings updated after UFC Fight Night 45, 46: Conor McGregor cracks the top 10, Donald Cerrone stays put after dominant victories
Link There was plenty of shuffling in the official UFC rankings this week!
- Nurmagomedov tears meniscus, out until January
UFC lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov’s injury appears to be worse than initially expected, as the Dagastan native is expected to undergo surgery and will be placed on the sidelines until January,...
- Bellator champ Will Brooks lying low during transition but still wants Eddie Alvarez
Bellator interim lightweight champion Will Brooks was “shocked” and “surprised” at the promotion’s recent change of leadership. Link
- Cole Miller trashes Conor McGregor's UFC Dublin win, insists only comparison to Ronda Rousey is 'they're both blond'
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) featherweight attraction Conor McGregor dazzled Fight Pass fans last weekend (Sat., July 19, 2014) by stopping Brazilian import Diego Brandao in the main event of...
- Cejudo withdraws from Legacy FC 34 main event
Olympic gold medalist Henry Cejudo won’t be back in the cage in August, as he withdraws from another Legacy FC main event fight. Link
- Mike Dolce: Daniel Cormier could make 185 pounds with no performance cost
Nutrition guru Mike Dolce believes Daniel Cormier has more pounds to give if he wants to reinvent himself once again. Link
- Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier added to UFC 178 in Las Vegas
Link Conor McGregor (15-2 MMA, 3-0 UFC) and Dustin Poirier (16-3 MMA, 8-2 UFC) will get their wish. UFC officials today announced that the matchup McGregor and Poirier each accepted verbally in...
- WSOF 12 adds bantamweights Bryson Hansen vs. Matt Sayles
A bantamweight matchup has been added to next month’s WSOF 12 event, as Bryson Hansen (7-1) meets Matt Sayles (2-0). Link
- 'UFC 178: Jones vs. Gustafsson 2' set for Las Vegas' MGM Grand Garden Arena
With a little creative maneuvering from the folks at MGM Resorts and Live Nation, “UFC 178: Jones vs. Gustafsson 2? will take place on Sept. 27 at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Garden Arena. Link
- Fourteen-bout lineup for September's Bellator 123 event complete
In addition to a four-fight main-card set to air on Spike TV, September’s Bellator 123 event will feature a massive 10-fight preliminary card on Spike.com. Link
- EA Sports UFC patch: TJ Dillashaw joins video game, laundry list of gameplay issues corrected
Goodbye phantom knockouts, hello "Chosen One." Link
- Lima responds to Daley: ‘I’m ready whenever he is’
Bellator welterweight champion Douglas Lima welcomes a bout with British knockout artist Paul Daley, who recently announced his return to the promotion. Link
- Ronny Markes meets promotional newcomer Cully Butterfield at WSOF 12
Promotional newcomer Cully Butterfield (13-3) has agreed to step in on short notice and face Ronny Markes (14-3) at WSOF 12. Link
- Lineup takes shape for 'Cage Warriors 70: Duffy vs. Lapilus' on Aug. 16
The lineup is nearly complete for next month’s Cage Warriors 70 event, which streams live on MMAjunkie. Link
- Chael Sonnen, Vitor Belfort meet today with NSAC; UFC Fight Pass streams hearing
UFC vets Chael Sonnen and Vitor Belfort will appear today before the Nevada State Athletic Commission, and the UFC streams the hearing via UFC Fight Pass beginning at 1 p.m. ET (10 a.m. PT). Link
- UFC boss explains why Chris Cariaso got title shot with champ Demetrious Johnson
In the latest USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie MMA flyweight rankings, Chris Cariaso checks in at No. 11. So why is he getting a title shot with the No. 1-ranked fighter and reigning flyweight champion...
- Reem: I'm Losing Weight But Not Enough To Make 205
A move that would be "unhealthy." Link
- Barboza eyes Cerrone rematch: ‘I can beat anyone’
Edson Barboza wants another shot at fellow top 10 lightweight Donald Cerrone inside the Octagon, and he feels he deserves one after stopping Evan Dunham in the first round at UFC Fight Night 45. Link
- Thomson slams welterweights and up
Despite training alongside Cain Velasquez and Daniel Cormier on a daily basis, UFC lightweight contender Josh Thomson says athletes competing above 155 pounds are one-dimensional and aren't true....
- Dustin Poirier Opens as Betting Favorite Against Conor McGregor at UFC 178
While the mixed martial arts world continues to buzz around Conor McGregor and his impressive stoppage of Diego Brandao at last weekend’s UFC Fight Night in Dublin, the betting world could not care...
- Vitor Belfort receives conditional license to fight Chris Weidman at UFC 181
A sometimes-emotional Vitor Belfort today asked for a license to fight in a championship bout on Dec. 6 at UFC 181, and barring a few requirements, the veteran fighter will get his wish. Link
- Seeking 'second wind' in Bellator, Karo Parisyan doesn't want to be forgotten
Karo Parisyan keeps insisting that he doesn’t live in the past, that whatever happened with him before is over and done with, hardly even worth talking about. Link
- Dana White: Vitor Belfort will be '100 percent clean' when he fights Chris Weidman
At this point, Vitor Belfort‘s title shot against UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman appears to be a foregone conclusion, at least from the UFC’s side. Link
- Eduardo Dantas vs Joe Warren slated for September
Eduardo Dantas and Joe Warren, Bellator champion and interim champion, respectively, will square off for the undisputed 135-pound title in September, Dantas’ coach and manager Andre Pederneiras said...
- Rampage Jackson Puts Retirement On Hold, Agrees To Meet With Scott Coker At Friday's Bellator 122 Event
Former UFC light heavyweight champion-turned-Bellator MMA headliner Quinton Jackson was mulling retirement after Bjorn Rebney was ousted from the Viacom-owned mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion....