- Five bouts added to UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs. Le in Macau including Mina vs. Westcott
The UFC's third trip to Macau is shaping up to be the best one yet, as this Fight Pass card will be featuring two bouts with divisional significance and top 10 contenders in Michael Bisping vs. Cung...
- UFC 175 and TUF 19 prelims pull strong ratings
The UFC reeled in good ratings for "Read, White and Fight Week," as their UFC 175 prelim ratings were up from UFC 174, while the TUF 19 ratings were down from TUF 18 last December. Link
- Cat Zingano returns from injury, meets Amanda Nunes at UFC 178 in Las Vegas
Cat Zingano will return to action this fall, but it won’t be in a title fight. Link
- ‘Do Bronx’-Nik Lentz Rematch Set for Sept. 5 in Connecticut
Nik Lentz and Charles “do Bronx” Oliveira will fight again on Sept. 5, a little over three years after their first meeting ended in a no contest. Link
- Dustin Holyko Fought at WSOF 11 Without License From Florida Commission
The Dustin Holyko story continues to unfold with news that the convicted felon was allowed to compete at last weekend’s World Series of Fighting 11 event in Florida without a license. Link
- Cage Warriors lightweight champ Stevie Ray signs new deal with promotion
It’s been a bit of a roller coaster ride for Stevie Ray since he signed with Cage Warriors, but with a new deal in place, he’s hoping for some stability as far as his title is concerned. Link
- Frankie Edgar wants Cub Swanson next
Former UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar told UFC Tonight that a fight against Cub Swanson makes the most sense for the division since the champion is out on the sidelines. Link
- Urijah Faber on fighting TJ Dillashaw: 'The only way that would happen is if he asked me to do it'
Urijah Faber says that the only way he fights his teammate is if T.J. Dillashaw himself asks for the fight. The current UFC bantamweight champ on the other hand, said it happens if they 'pay me a...
- UFC flyweight title shot will have to wait for John Dodson with blown ACL
John Dodson‘s title aspirations are on pause following surgery for a torn ACL and meniscus. Link
- Akbarh Arreola vs. Tiago dos Santos added to UFC on FOX 12, lineup set with 12 bouts
The lineup for the UFC’s return to the FOX network later this month has been finalized with the addition of a lightweight bout featuring a pair of promotional newcomers. Link
- Invicta FC 8 set for Sept. 6 in Kansas City on UFC Fight Pass with pair of title fights
After nine months off, Invicta Fighting Championships will return in September with its debut on the UFC’s Fight Pass digital network. Link
- Floyd Mayweather-Marcos Maidana Rematch Set For Sept. 13 in Las Vegas
Floyd Mayweather officially announced via social media that his highly-anticipated rematch with Marcos Maidana is a done deal on Thursday. Link
- Max Holloway Steps in For Injured Ernest Chavez Against Mirsad Bektic at UFC Fight Night Tulsa
What was supposed to be a bout pitting Ernest Chavez against Mirsad Bektic at UFC Fight Night Tulsa will now be Max Holloway vs. Bektic. Link
- Ali Bagautinov tests positive for EPO, banned for 1 year
Recent UFC flyweight title challenger Ali Bagautinov has been suspended for a year after he failed his UFC 174 pre-fight drug test, becoming the latest fighter to test positive for EPO. Link
- Georges St. Pierre to provide update on UFC return during televised appearance on July 11
Will he or won't he? You'll have to watch Inside MMA on AXS TV to find out. Link
- Holly Holm signs with the UFC
The UFC has signed former professional boxer and undefeated female bantamweight Holly Holm to a contract, president Dana White announced on Thursday. "I'm excited," White told ESPN.com. "I like the...
- Cristiane 'Cyborg' Justino will make 135-pound debut for Invicta FC in December
Cristiane Justino is headed to bantamweight in December, her manager and promoter today told MMAjunkie. Link
- Rob Font meets Chris Beal at UFC Fight Night 50 in Connecticut
Another winner from this past weekend is heading to the Connecticut in September. Link
- ONE FC 18 results: Bloodied Eric Kelly scores comeback win, Ando stops Nunes
Things didn’t look good for Eric Kelly (11-1) in his bout with Rob Lisita (14-6), but a refusal to relent eventually earned “The Natural” a chance to score a surprising victory. Link
- Cejudo-Hall, Brookins-Lyons set for August's Legacy FC 34
Legacy FC’s lineup for its August return has been bolstered with high-profile main and co-main events. Link
- Manager: Time zone difference, miscomunication to blame for Gegard Mousasi's UFC frustration
Gegard Mousasi's manager says his client was in Holland when news broke that UFC 176 had been cancelled, and due to the nine-hour time difference in the U.S., he couldn't reach him to inform him of...
- Camozzi, Natal set to square off in September
Aggressive middleweights looking to get back on the winning track will travel to Foxwoods in Ledyard, Connecticut on September 5, as Chris Camozzi battles Rafael Natal. Link
- Kelly wins $50,000 bonus in bloody ONE FC affair
Eric Kelly had a successful return, with a very entertaining scrap against Rob Lisita that netted him a $50,000 bonus. Link
- Lytle Replaces Sonnen As UFC On FOX Analyst
Say hello to a familiar face, beginning with UFC Fight Night 45 next week in "Dirty Jersey." Link
- Dana White: Holly Holm needs at least one non-title UFC fight before challenging Ronda Rousey
Gotta' get your feet wet, before jumping into the deep end. Link
- UFC on Fox 12 bout order finalized; prelims to air on Fox instead of Fox Sports 1
With Major League Baseball taking up Fox Sports 1's schedule for July 26th, fans can look forward to watching the UFC on Fox 12 prelims on the Fox network. Link
- ‘Harry Potter’ Actor And MMA Fighter Dave Legeno Found Dead at 50
Dave Legeno, 50, better known in MMA circles as “The Enforcer,” was reportedly found dead this past Sunday in Death Valley, Calif. Link
- South African Pro Boxer Banned For Competing In MMA.
The 30-year-old Moyo broke the rules when he participated in a mixed martial arts (MMA) fight against Brendon Groenewald in Cape Town last month and Mtya said he would not be allowed inside a South...
- Johnson injured, Green in against Thomson
The anticipated lightweight match-up between Josh Thomson and Michael Johnson has been discarded after Johnson withdrew with an injury. Link
- Yankovich suffers stroke, saved by 'Minotauro'
The former world boxing champion was taken to the hospital by Big Nog quickly after having a stroke. Link
- Magomed Malikov breaks leg throwing low kick vs. Brett Rogers in Moscow
Russian heavyweight Magomed Malikov fought Brett Rogers at Fight Nights - Battle of Moscow 16. Malikov (7-3) threw a low kick and ... well his ankle is broken. Rogers obviously wins by TKO. GIF via...
- Richardson 'Rick Monstro' Moreira announces middleweight move
Despite suffering a 20-second loss to fellow “The Ultimate Fighter Brazil: 3? cast member Marcos Rogerio de Lima, Richardson “Rick Monstro” Moreira (7-2 MMA, 0-1 UFC) will get another shot in the...
- Cage Fury Fighting Championships Acquires Xtreme Fight Events, Inks Deal With SNY
On Friday, officials from Cage Fury Fighting Championships announced a deal that would merge the promotion with Pennsylvania-based Xtreme Fight Events. Link
- 'Mutante' wants Dollaway rematch at UFC 179
Cezar Ferreira returned to the win column at the UFC Fight Night 44 card in San Antonio, and he wants another opportunity against the last man to beat him. Link
- Talita Nogueira in talks with the UFC
Talita Nogueira was the 2013 Female Fighter of the Year at the Brazilian MMA Awards, and she wants to continue to prove her talent inside the Octagon in 2014. Link
- Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Kyle Noke in the works for UFC Fight Night 52 in Japan
A welterweight matchup between Yoshihiro Akiyama (13-5 MMA, 1-4 UFC) and Kyle Noke (20-7-1 MMA, 3-3 UFC) is in the works for UFC’s return to Japan. Link
- Frankie Edgar could see fight with Urijah Faber at catch weight if 'right situation arises'
UFC Number 2 featherweight contender, Frankie Edgar talks about who he'd like to face next and what it would take for a match-up with Urijah Faber. Link
- Ross Pearson steps in, faces Abel Trujillo at UFC Fight Night 47
With Bobby Green pulled in favor of a UFC on FOX 12 appearance, Ross Pearson (15-7 MMA, 7-4 UFC) has agreed to step in and face Abel Trujillo (12-5 MMA, 3-1 UFC) at UFC Fight Night 47. Link
- Lineup Finalized for Aug. 1 Lion Fight 17 Card
Kickboxing promotion Lion Fight has finalized the bill for its Aug. 1 card at the Foxwoods Resort Casino in Mashantucket, Conn. Link
- Ludwig Moves Into Dillashaw’s House Ahead Of Barao Rematch
In a recent interview with MMAfighting.com, UFC bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw discussed his new living arrangements. Link
- Tarec Saffiedine wants Rory MacDonald: 'I know I can beat that guy'
Tarec Saffiedine (15-3 MMA, 1-0 UFC) is back in the gym and itching for a fight, and he’s got a name in mind: Rory MacDonald (17-2 MMA, 8-2 UFC). Link
- Two fights added to UFC cards in September including Iaquinta vs. Damm
A pair of fights was added to UFC card in September. Link
- Curran vs. ‘Pitbull’ rematch set for Bellator 123
Pat Curran will put the Bellator featherweight title on the line on September 5, when he finally meets two-time tournament winner Patricio "Pitbull" Freire at the Bellator 123 card in Connecticut....
- Dana White believes Gina Carano deserves an immediate title shot
Dana White defends the idea of possibly signing Gina Carano to an immediate title fight, says “she’s legit.” Link
- Potts vs. Hamilton added to UFC 177
A wild week of fight updates continued Saturday with the addition of another bout. Link
- Brandon Vera signs with ONE FC
Following his UFC release, ONE FC has signed 'the Truth' Brandon Vera. Link
- Melvin Guillard will be Justin Geathje's next WSOF lightweight title challenger
As expected, Melvin Guillard‘s big win at WSOF 10 has earned him a coveted title shot. Link
- After Jacob Volkmann slams WSOF, exec strikes back
Jacob Volkmann (17-6) took it upon himself to slam his former employers at WSOF, citing some questionable business practices. As you might expect, WSOF Executive Vice-President Ali Abdelaziz didn’t...
- WSOF 12 set for Aug. 9 in Las Vegas, including Gonzalez-Palomino, Markes-Tiller
WSOF won’t be going to Tokyo just yet after all. Instead, the promotion returns to its Las Vegas home base for WSOF 12 next month. Link
- George Sullivan vs. Igor Araujo, Paulo Thiago vs. Mike Rhodes scheduled for UFC Fight Night 51
The UFC Fight Night 51 is shaping up fast, and the promotion added a pair of welterweight match-ups. Link