- Brian Stann condems liars, approves of Sonnen firing
Former WEC Light heavyweight champion and UFC middleweight contender Brian Stann has made it clear where he stands on the Chael Sonnen situation. Link
- Alex Garcia vs. Matt Dwyer targeted for UFC 176 in Los Angeles
A welterweight bout between Alex Garcia (12-1 MMA, 2-0 UFC) and Matt Dwyer (7-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) has been targeted for next month’s UFC 176 event. Link
- Officials: Chael Sonnen will remain in Metamoris 4 headliner
Although the UFC and FOX Sports have severed ties with the fighter/broadcaster, Chael Sonnen will remain a part of the Aug. 9 Metamoris 4 grappling event. Link
- Mike Dolce: Fighters should fire their managers and spend that money on world-class coaches
Because as the nutrition expert put it, fighters like Kelvin Gastelum are paying 20 percent to someone just to answer a phone call from Joe Silva, instead of paying the proper coaching staff which...
- Myron Dennis vs. Leonardo Leite title fight headlines Legacy FC 35
Undefeated Brazilian prospect Leonardo Leite has signed a deal with Legacy FC, and he will debut in a title fight. Link
- Two new Polish fighters signed to the UFC ranks
Two new Pols make their way to the UFC with the signing of a new strawweight and a new lightweight. Link
- Tom Lawlor out at UFC Fight Night 46, promotion seeking replacement foe for Ilir Latifi
Injury has forced fan-favorite middleweight Tom Lawlor out of UFC Fight Night 46, and UFC officials are now seeking a replacement opponent for Ilir Latifi. Link
- With Cedeno vs. Sanders, UFC Fight Night 45 lineup set with 11 bouts
The line up is set for this month’s UFC Fight Night 45 lineup in New Jersey. Link
- UFC Fight Night 49 adds Demian Maia vs. Mike Pyle, Thales Leites vs. Francis Carmont
A pair of intriguing matchups has been added to August’s UFC Fight Night 49 events, as Demian Maia faces Mike Pyle, and Thales Leites meets Francis Carmont. Link
- UFC 175, TUF 19 Finale start times, fan events, video preview
The UFC’s annual Independence Day weekend is twice as big this year with a pair of title fights on Saturday, plus an entire second fight card on Sunday. Link
- Dana White will push BJ Penn to retire if he loses
Dana White said that if BJ Penn loses this third bout against Frankie Edgar, he will be pushing the former champion to retire. Link
- Thiago Silva set to return against Bellator veteran Mike Hayes
A press conference announcing the full card is expected later this month. Link
- Sonnen vs. Galvao still on for Metamoris 4
Despite a second drug test failure, Chael Sonnen is still set to take on Andre Galvao at Metamoris 4. Link
- Brandon Thatch Replaces Injured Alves, Meets Mein at UFC Fight Night on Aug. 23
Brandon Thatch Replaces Injured Alves, Meets Mein at UFC Fight Night on Aug. 23 One of mixed martial arts’ most highly-regarded prospects will return to the Octagon next month. Elevation Fight Team...
- UFC Fight Night: Swanson vs. Stephens averages just over 700,000 viewers on Fox Sports 1
A big drop for the UFC and Fox Sports 1 in the ratings department as Cub Swanson and Jeremy Stephens (and the supporting cast) were unable to pull in significant viewing numbers. Link
- Jose Aldo injured, out of UFC 174 Matchup with Chad Mendes
Jose Aldo injured, out of UFC 176 title fight with Chad Mendes Chad Mendes will have to wait a little longer to get his second shot at the UFC title. UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo has...
- Light Heavyweight Matt Hamill Announces Retirement From MMA at Age 37
For the second time in nearly three years, UFC veteran Matt Hamill has announced his retirement from mixed martial arts. Link
- Ian McCall: Flyweight Champ Demetrious Johnson Lacks Entertainment Value
Ian McCall is finally set to fight Brad Pickett in Dublin on July 19, nearly four months after the two were originally scheduled to meet at UFC Fight Night “Gustafsson vs. Manuwa.” Link
- Tito Ortiz Eyeing November Return, Targets Rampage
The Huntington Beach Bad Boy’s head coach Rafael Cordeiro spoke to MMAFighting.com about Tito’s next fight under the Bellator banner after submitting Alexander Shlemenko in May. Link
- Hendricks Cleared To Train, Wants Lawler, Puts Division On Notice
UFC Welterweight champion Johny Hendricks has been cleared to return to MMA training, and put the welterweight division on notice when talking to The MMA Fight Corner earlier today, including taking...
- T.J. Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao likely set for UFC 177 in Sacramento
It appears T.J. Dillashaw will defend his UFC title on home turf. Link
- Eddie Gordon vs. Dhiego Lima, Corey Anderson vs. Matt Van Buren set as TUF 19 tourney finales
With the airing of episode No. 12 of “The Ultimate Fighter 19,” the season’s two tournament finales are now set, as Corey Anderson (2-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) meets Matt Van Buren (6-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC) in the...
- Myles Jury vs. Takanori Gomi set for UFC Fight Night in Japan
It appears Nate Diaz is standing firm and won't be accepting the challenge to face Myles Jury in a lightweight bout later this year, but the upstart contender has drawn the name of a legend instead....
- One FC 19 Adds Aoki vs. Shalorus & Askren vs. Suzuki
There will be plenty of gold on the line when One Fighting Championship makes its initial foray into Dubai. The promotion on Thursday revealed two of four title bouts expected to take place at One FC...
- Dana White says UFC business has never been bigger
Dana White wants everyone to know that business is booming in UFC land. In fact, it's 'never been bigger.' Link
- Phil Davis vs. Glover Teixeira light heavyweight showdown possible for UFC event this fall
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is looking to shake up the light heavyweight rankings with a potential 205-pound showdown later this fall, pitting former division number one contender Glover...
- Sara McMann vs. Lauren Murphy booked for Aug. 16 in Bangor, Maine
Sara McMann has finally found an opponent willing to fight her. Link
- Eddie Alvarez in 'emergency' meeting with Bellator
Eddie Alvarez had 'emergency' talks with Scott Coker that forced him to cancel an Asian tour, with his contract situation likely to be a main talking point with Bellator. Link
- Newcomer Chris Dempsey meets Ilir Latifi at UFC Fight Night 46
With Tom Lawlor out with an injury, a UFC newcomer will step in on short notice later this month in Ireland. Link
- Full 'TUF 20' cast revealed, includes eight new additions
LAS VEGAS – The full cast for “The Ultimate Fighter 20? has been revealed, and eight new names are on the list. Link
- Dana White already teasing Chael Sonnen's UFC return: 'America is a very forgiving place for guys who do the right thing'
There exists a small glimmer of hope for "The American Gangster." Link
- Fitch wouldn't be surprises if UFC has fake fights
Jon Fitch talks about why he wouldn't be surprised to see the UFC fixing fights, his unique cryptocurrency sponsorship and his take on oversaturation in MMA. Link
- Dana White on NSAC executive director Bob Bennett: ‘I like him, he doesn’t pretend to be an MMA expert’
UFC President Dana White discussed his opinion on the new NSAC executive director and what he likes about him so far. Link
- Rousimar Palhares: 'Fitch should take care of his father'
"Toquinho" became unhappy with Fitch's disapproval over him stepping back away their fight, and told his possible future opponent to take care of his own father. Link
- Andrei Arlovski meets 'Bigfoot' Silva at UFC fight Night 51 in Brazil
Antonio Silva won’t waste any time getting back to work when his suspension wraps up – and he apparently will be doing it at home in a rematch. Link
- WSOF 11 Weigh-In Results: Melvin Guillard Misses Weight
Only one man stands between Nick Newell and his becoming a major mixed martial arts champion: World Series of Fighting lightweight titleholder Justin Gaethje. Link
- Stefan Struve Has ‘Near-Fainting Spell’ Prior to UFC 175
Stefan Struve has suffered a “near-fainting spell” backstage prior to his fight against Matt Mitrione at UFC 175 in Las Vegas. Link
- The Ultimate Fighter 19 Finale weigh-in results: Edgar 145.5, Penn 145
Bloody Elbow is the place to be to watch the weigh-ins for Sunday's The Ultimate Fighter 19 Finale. The video stream begins on Saturday at 4 PM ET/1 PM PT. Link
- Rousey suffers hand injury in UFC 175 win
Despite talk of her saving the UFC 176 card with a quick turnaround, it appears Ronda Rousey suffered a significant hand injury in her UFC 175 win. Link
- UFC 175 bonuses: Weidman, Machida, Rousey, Font get $50,000
LAS VEGAS – Chris Weidman, Ronda Rousey, Lyoto Machida and Rob Font each earned $50,000 bonuses for their performances at Saturday’s UFC 175 event. Link
- Dana White: We offered Cris Cyborg same deal as Ronda Rousey, but they turned it down
Dana White claims to have offered Cris Cyborg a same deal as Ronda Rousey in the past, but according to the UFC president, she turned it down. Link
- Dana: Sonnen apologized, and is 'laying low' now
Dana White was asked about Chael Sonnen, and the UFC president says the former top contender is currently 'laying low'. Link
- Rob Font calls out Sergio Pettis after UFC 175 KO of Roop
LAS VEGAS – Rob Font is still fresh off his first UFC victory, but that hasn’t prevented him from calling out his next opponent. Link
- Despite scratch, Stefan Struve, Matt Mitrione get full paydays at UFC 175
LAS VEGAS – Despite their fight being scratched from UFC 175 on Saturday, Stefan Struve and Matt Mitrione each will receive both their show money and win bonuses. Link
- White not angry at Joe Rogan, but upset at broadcast team for Rousey question
LAS VEGAS – After appearing to snap at longtime UFC commentator Joe Rogan following UFC 175's co-headliner, UFC President Dana White explained his reaction to a question asked of women’s bantamweight...
- Dana White: UFC Champ Chris Weidman’s Next Opponent ‘Probably’ Vitor Belfort
At the UFC 175 post-fight press conference, focus had already shifted from Chris Weidman’s impressive title defense against Lyoto Machida to whom Weidman will fight next. Link
- Ronda Rousey’s Planned Knee Surgery, 9 Stitches Derail Tentative Plans for UFC 176
Ronda Rousey’s 16-second knockout victory against Alexis Davis at UFC 175 on Saturday piqued the interest of someone in the UFC’s production truck. Link
- A look at Uriah Hall's broken toe following UFC 175
LAS VEGAS – And this little piggy is going to see the doctor… After an up-and-down early UFC career that saw Uriah Hall go from can’t-miss prospect to a potential bust, the middleweight took...
- Cat Zingano ready to fight, even if it's against Rousey at UFC 176
Cat Zingano is cleared and ready to fight, even if it means a short-notice headliner at next month’s UFC 176 event. As MMAjunkie reported earlier this week, UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo (24-1...
- UFC 175 salaries: Weidman ($450,000), Machida, Rousey, Faber top earners
LAS VEGAS – UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman, challenger Lyoto Machida, women’s bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey and Urijah Faber all earned six-figure paydays at UFC 175. Link