- Nogueira Wants Third Mir Fight Before Retiring
Frank Mir knocked out Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, then submitted "Minotauro" in their rematch. Now, the Brazilian wants to get one of those finishes back before calling it a career. Link
- Ronda Rousey defends title vs. Alexis Davis at UFC 175
The UFC’s Independence Day pay-per-view just got a little bit bigger, and the speculation on who Ronda Rousey will fight next can be put to rest. Link
- Fighter collapses off stool, is revived by corner and officials allow fight to continue at RFA 14
Junior Maranhao collapsed face down off his stool at RFA, but somehow was allowed to continue fighting after his corner revived him. Link
- RFA 14 results: Matt Manzanares wins flyweight belt with split vs. Maranhao
In a fight that likely should’ve been stopped after four rounds, Matt Manzanares needed to go the full five to win RFA’s flyweight title against Junior Maranhao. Link
- Bellator 116 results: Blagoi Ivanov, Alexander Volkov reach heavyweight final
Blagoi Ivanov (11-0 MMA, 6-0 BMMA) continued his spectacular career comeback with a first-round submission of Lavar Johnson (18-9 MMA, 1-2 UFC) in the Bellator 116 main event from the Pechanga Resort...
- Video: Dan Henderson on TRT after MMA, more drug testing, Cormier matchup
MMAjunkie recently sat down with UFC Fight Night 38 winner and MMA veteran Dan Henderson to discuss a variety of topics, including testosterone-replacement therapy, his desire for more drug testing,...
- Cristiano Marcello announces retirement from MMA, says ‘you need to know when it’s time to stop’
TUF veteran Cristiano Marcello announced on Saturday afternoon that he would be retiring from MMA competition to focus on coaching full time at his own gym in Curitiba, Brazil. Link
- Cage Warriors 67 results: Johns dominates Brum, bantamweight belt remains vacant
Offensive pressure was the name of the game for Brett Johns (10-0) as he neutralized James Brum (14-3) for five rounds en route to a lopsided unanimous decision win in today’s Cage Warriors 67 main...
- Spong suffers horrific leg break
Tyrone Spong suffered a broken leg when a kick was checked by Gokha Saki in the GLORY 15 main event. Link
- WY SAC releases statement following RFA 14
Following a gruesome display at Friday's RFA 14, the Wyoming commission releases an official response. Link
- BJJ instructor charged with killing 1 year old
Daryell Dickson Meneses Xavier, a Gracie Barra competitor and jiu-jitsu instructor, is facing charges in Brazil of abusing, killing, and possibly raping his 1 year old stepson. Link
- Rich Franklin: 'I wholeheartedly believe that I can beat Anderson Silva'
In addition, "Ace" believes he could dethrone 205-pound kingpin Jon Jones. Link
- Glory to make PPV debut June 21: 8 man Last Man Standing Middleweight tournament featured
Glory has announced their PPV debut. On June 21, they will host Last Man Standing, a one night 8 man Middleweight tournament. Get the details here. Link
- Chael Sonnen calls out Rich Franklin
Chael Sonnen took to twitter to call out former UFC middleweight champ Rich Franklin. Is his grudge match against Wanderlei Silva off? Link
- Nick Diaz: Tell Roy Jones Jr. To Buy Out My UFC Contract So We Can Fight
link "If I get somebody to buy my contract out from the UFC, I'd be out here fighting too. Tell his (Jones Jr.’s) guys, buy my contract so we can fight. Get a real fight. I'd like to fight 167...
- Bellator 119 finalized with two tourney finals, loaded preliminary card
Next month’s Bellator 119 lineup includes two Season 10 tournament finals and a preliminary card loaded with familiar names. Link
- K.J. Noons vs. Sam Stout's TUF Nations Finale clash changed to welterweight contest
Wednesday’s K.J. Noons vs. Sam Stout contest will no longer be contested at lightweight but rather at 170 pounds. MMAjunkie today confirmed the switch to the TUF Nations Finale bout following an...
- Dana White comments on WIll Chope's release
At a recent media event, UFC president Dana White spoke at length for the first time about the Will Chope situation. Chope was scheduled to fight Diego Brandao at last month's UFC Fight Night card in...
- Fabricio Werdum implies that Travis Browne coudn't handle him in training
Fabricio Werdum is confident of his chances against Travis Browne based on past training sessions between them. Link
- UFC champ Jon Jones reveals reason behind Maryland drug test: ‘I just thought I would have Glover tested’
UFC light-heavyweight champ Jon Jones revealed that he would not necessarily request out-of-competition drug testing in the future, and that he simply wanted to have Teixeira tested. Link
- With TUF Nations Finale win, Sarah Kaufman wants Tate, Carmouche or Zingano in Vancouver
QUEBEC CITY – By no means is Sarah Kaufman looking past her TUF Nations Finale bout with Leslie Smith this Wednesday, but the former Strikeforce champion won’t pretend she doesn’t have her eyes set...
- Wanderlei Silva Assistant Coach Defends “Sucker Punching” Chael Sonnen
Wanderlei Silva isn't the only one coming under fire for his role in an on-set scuffle with Chael Sonnen. Assistant coach Andre Dida on Monday tried to defend his actions. Link
- UFC featherweight Mike Brown: I don’t think I’ll fight again
QUEBEC CITY – Former WEC featherweight champion Mike Brown (26-9 MMA, 2-4 UFC) believes the end of his long and storied MMA career has finally arrived. Link
- UFC 172 lineup finalized with Beal-Williams addition; Fili-Holloway kicks off PPV
The 11-bout lineup is set for this month’s “UFC 172: Jones vs. Teixeira” event, and it includes a late addition to the card. Link
- With new women's bout, 'ONE FC 15: Rise of Heroes' lineup finalized for May 2
With the addition of a women’s flyweight bout, the 10-fight lineup is set for next month’s “ONE FC 15: Rise of Heroes” event. Link
- Roy Nelson suffers broken hand in UFC Abu Dhabi main event, scheduled to undergo surgery on Thursday
UFC heavyweight Roy Nelson broke his hand in the UFC Abu Dhabi main event and is scheduled to undergo surgery on Thursday afternoon. Link
- TUF Brazil 3 Finale gets new name, adds Jason-Peralta, Brandao-Ortega, Hobar-Munhoz
The TUF Brazil 3 Finale (previously known as UFC Fight Night 42) lineup continues to fill, and the latest additions include a main-card featherweight bout between Rony Jason and Robert Peralta, as...
- TUF Nations Finale Weigh-in Results: All Fighters Officially Make Weight
Main Bouts (on Fox Sports 1) -Michael Bisping (186) vs. Tim Kennedy (186) -Patrick Cote (170) vs. Kyle Noke (171) -Sheldon Westcott (184) vs. Elias Theodorou (185) -Chad Laprise (170) vs. Olivier...
- 'Titan FC 28: Brilz vs. Davis' moves to May 16 in Oklahoma, 12-bout lineup finalized
The upcoming Titan FC 28 event has a new date and location, as well as the potential for a larger audience, officials announced Monday. Link
- Despite recent loss, 'TUF' vet George Roop plans to call out Cruz or Caceres
UFC bantamweight George Roop hasn’t gotten any breaks since his turn on “The Ultimate Fighter 8,” and that’s the way he likes it. Link
- Jon Jones, manager deny that he is responsible for homophobic taunts on Instagram
UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones is claiming his phone was hacked and thus is not responsible for multiple homophobic posts carried out through Instagram. Link
- 'TUF Nations' finalist Chad Laprise plans immediate drop to lightweight
QUEBEC CITY – Like many UFC hopefuls who compete on “The Ultimate Fighter,” Canadian standout Chad Laprise is not competing in his natural weight class. Link
- Markes, Perpetuo, and Oliveira removed from UFC's rosters
Another three fighters have been released from the UFC with the removal of Ronny Markes, Thiago Perpetuo, and Rafaello Oliveira following recent losses. Link
- Jimmo, Noons pick up performance bonuses; Poirier vs Corassani earns FOTN
Ryan Jimmo and KJ Noons picked up 'Performance of the Night' bonuses, while the entertaining scrap between Dustin Poirier and Akira Corissani earned 'Fight of the Night' honours. Link
- TUF Nations Finale's attendance mark pushes live gate to $340,000
QUEBEC CITY – Although the crowd looked sparse, especially for the mid-afternoon start time, UFC officials said today’s TUF Nations Finale event drew more than 5,000 attendees. Link
- Cage Warriors Fight Night 11 competitors hit weight
All 16 fighters scheduled to compete at Cage Warriors Fight Night 11 have made weight in advance of Friday’s event. Link
- White: Wanderlei Silva injured back in Sonnen brawl, had to postpone fight
UFC President Dana White bristles at the idea that a brawl between Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen on “The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 3? was staged. Link
- UFC President Dana White wants Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira to retire
QUEBEC CITY – Dana White wants to see former PRIDE and interim UFC champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira retire after a crushing knockout loss to Roy Nelson in the UFC Fight Night 39 headliner this past...
- After TUF Nations Finale win, Dustin Poirier wants Swanson-Stephens winner
QUEBEC CITY – Dustin Poirier isn’t ready to let bygones by bygones. Link
- Tim Kennedy thinks he broke hand in TUF Nations Finale win over Michael Bisping
Tim Kennedy may be paying a heavy price for the biggest win of his career. Link
- Dana White confirms winner of Travis Browne vs Fabricio Werdum will face Cain Velasquez in Mexico
The UFC is coming to Mexico, and the winner of Travis Browne vs. Fabricio Werdum will face Cain Velasquez for the UFC heavyweight title in the main event. Link
- White on Diaz's: 'The bus is going to pass you by'
UFC president Dana White doesn't sound like he's going to budge in regards to contract demands made by Nick and Nate Diaz. Link
- Ex-UFC welterweight Jake Shields signs with World Series of Fighting
Recently released from the UFC, former title contender Jake Shields becomes the latest ex-UFC fighter to join World Series of Fighting. Link
- Bellator 117 weigh-in results: Lima, Hawn official for welterweight title fight
The Bellator 117 weigh-ins are in the books, and the two fighters vying for the vacant welterweight title are official for the main event. Link
- Tyron Woodley vs. Rory MacDonald winner not yet guaranteed title shot
QUEBEC CITY – A UFC 174 matchup between Tyrone Woodley and Rory MacDonald isn’t the title eliminator many might think it is. Link
- After UFC 175 request, Dana White says Ronda Rousey is 'new Chuck Liddell'
QUEBEC CITY – Dana White says Ronda Rousey is fighting Alexis Davis at UFC 175 because the champion demanded to get back in the octagon as soon as possible. Link
- Bellator 117's Douglas Lima considering middleweight, fight with champ Shlemenko
Douglas Lima could have the Bellator MMA welterweight title wrapped around his waist later today, but he’s not discounting the possibility of a move up to the middleweight division. Link
- Joe Rogan: Ex-UFC champ Georges St. Pierre was making $5 million per fight
When his trainer said he could afford to take some time off, he wasn't kidding. Link
- Khabib Nurmagomedov confirms that he is the boy in the video of a nine-year-old wrestling a bear
Months after a video was released on the internet with footage of a nine-year-old Khabib Nurmagomedov wrestling a bear, the Russian has confirmed the authenticity of the video. Link
- UFC on FOX 11 weigh-in results: Browne, Werdum official for title eliminator
MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET) -Travis Browne (245.5) vs. Fabricio Werdum (232.5) -Liz Carmouche (135) vs. Miesha Tate (135.5) -Edson Barboza (156) vs. Donald Cerrone (155.5) -Yoel Romero (185.5) vs....