- Miriam Nakamoto's coach blasts Lauren Murphy's post-fight statements
Miriam Nakamoto‘s longtime coach is breaking a longtime tradition of declining interviews to address statements her most recent opponent made following a fight for the Invicta FC bantamweight title....
- Cris Cyborg: Ronda Rousey thinks Gina Carano is an easy fight
Every time Ronda Rousey gives an interview, Cristiane "Cyborg" Justino is one of the topics. Link
- Bellator champion Pat Curran: 'I'm going to beat the sh*t out of 'Pitbull' Freire'
New Bellator Featherweight champion, Pat Curran, was a guest on "Darce Side Radio" recently, speaking about his thrilling fifth-round victory over Daniel Straus at Bellator 112, battling depression...
- Rematch with Shogun will be Henderson's last on TRT
Dan Henderson has had a therapeutic use exemption for testosterone replacement therapy since 2007. Sunday in Brazil he'll get to use it in UFC competition for the last time against Shogun Rua. Link
- UFN weigh-in results: Hendo 202, Shogun 205
Bloody Elbow is the place to be to check out a live video stream of the UFC Fight Night: Henderson vs. Shogun weigh-in, which kicks off at 3pm ET/Noon PT from Natal, Brazil. Link
- UFC signs Alexis Dufresne
The UFC has added another two fighters for their upcoming cards in Legacy FC lightweight champion Carlos Diego Ferreira and women's bantamweight Alexis Dufresne. Link
- Cage Warriors 66 results: Nicolas Dalby stops Churilov with head kick to win title
Cage Warriors Fighting Championship has a new welterweight champion: Nicolas Dalby. And he did it in front of his home fans, and in highlight-reel fashion. Link
- Pancrase 257 Will Be Promotion’s Last in a Ring, Features Kuniyoshi Hironaka vs. Isao Kobayashi
Pancrase 257 will be the last event that the two-decades-old Japanese promotion ever holds in a ring and is headlined by a match-up between two top lightweights. Link
- Anderson Silva Supports TRT Ban, Not Opposed to Eventually Fighting Machida or ‘Jacare’
Count Anderson Silva among those in favor of the Nevada Athletic Commission’s recent decision to ban testosterone replacement therapy. Link
- UFC featherweight Will Chope was booted from Air Force and incarcerated for domestic violence
Less than a day before his fight against Diego Brandao, a document Chope's history in the Air Force surfaced detailing an assault on his ex wife and his discharge from the military. Link
- Chope released, fight with Brandao scrapped
Will Chope has been cut by the UFC and his bout with Diego Brandao scratched from tonight's card after revelations about his bad-conduct discharge from the Air Force for domestic violence. Link
- Barroso vs. Stringer promoted to today's UFC Fight Night 38 televised lineup
Following the cancellation of a bout earlier today, light heavyweights Francimar Barroso (16-3 MMA, 1-0 UFC) and Hans Stringer (21-5-3 MMA, 0-0 UFC) have been promoted to the televised lineup of...
- Jose Aldo on Next UFC Title Defense: ‘I Think I Should Face Chad Mendes’
With Anthony Pettis scheduled to coach against Gilbert Melendez on an upcoming edition of “The Ultimate Fighter,” UFC featherweight champ Jose Aldo has turned his focus away from a Pettis super-fight...
- UFN results: Henderson nets two bonuses
Dan Henderson pocketed a pair of awards following his amazing win over Mauricio Rua at UFC Fight Night in Natal, Brazil. Link
- Chael Sonnen-Wanderlei Silva official for May 31 card in Sao Paulo, Brazil
NATAL, Brazil – The UFC’s return to Brazil in May now is official, and the promotion will return to Sao Paulo with Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva in the main event. Link
- UFC Fight Night 38 draws reported 6,828 attendance
NATAL, Brazil – Sunday night’s UFC Fight Night 38 event drew an announced attendance of 6,828. Link
- Jussier Formiga doesn't believe head butt was deciding blow at UFC Fight Night 38
NATAL, Brazil – While opponent Scott Jorgensen believes it was a head butt that rocked him moments before he was choked out by Jussier Formiga, the Brazilian flyweight isn’t so convinced. Link
- Kamaka releases statement on Tynanes KOTC forgery
In an official statement to Bloody Elbow, Lowen Tynanes' former coach, Kai Kamaka admits to have signed the KOTC deal in question, but maintains that it was done with his former student's full...
- Paulo Thiago vs. Gasan Umalatov joins 'UFC Fight Night: Sonnen vs. Wanderlei'
A welterweight bout between Paulo Thiago (15-6 MMA, 5-6 UFC) and Gasan Umalatov (14-3-1 MMA, 0-1 UFC) is the latest addition to the recently announced “UFC Fight Night: Sonnen vs. Wanderlei” card....
- ONE FC Continues to Bolster Its Ranks with Five More Elite Signings
ONE Fighting Championship, Asia’s largest mixed martial arts organization with a 90% market share, has bolstered its talent-rich roster with a series of signings of champions from around the world....
- Pawel Pawlak debuts against Peter Sobotta at UFC Fight Night 41 in Berlin
Undefeated Polish welterweight Pawel Pawlak (10-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) will make his promotional debut against Peter Sobotta (13-4-1 MMA, 0-3 UFC) at UFC Fight Night 41. Link
- Phil Davis rips UFC champ Jon Jones' matchmaking efforts
UFC Light Heavyweight contender Phil Davis speaks to Sports Net Canada about champ Jon Jones' ideas on matchmaking. Link
- Shannon Knapp: 'Ronda Versus Cyborg Is Our Mayweather Versus Manny'
Shannon Knapp tells us why we she doesn't think Invicta should be viewed as a feeder league, why we should be very excited for the strawweights, and why Rousey versus Cyborg has to happen. Link
- Jorgensen Demands 'Formiga' Rematch
And insists their first bout should be changed to a "no contest." Link
- 'Happy' Melvin Guillard reacts to UFC release: 'It was the best thing that could happen to me'
Just days removed from being released from Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), Melvin Guillard thinks his firing was the best thing that could happen to his career. Link
- Chris Weidman injured, out of UFC 173 match with Lyoto Machida
First, the challenger was out of the Memorial Day weekend title matchup. Now, the champion is out, too. UFC middleweight kingpin Chris Weidman has been forced to withdraw from his first post-Anderson...
- Carano on comeback: 'I'm very open to it'
Gina Carano gave an interview to promoter her upcoming movie and it sounds like she could have an MMA return on her mind as well. Link
- After loss to Henderson, 'Shogun' Rua to undergo surgery for badly broken nose
Ex-UFC champ Mauricio Rua (22-9 MMA, 6-7 UFC) could undergo surgery this week to repair a badly broken nose suffered in his headlining rematch with Dan Henderson (30-11 MMA, 7-5 UFC) at UFC Fight...
- Two days after win, Dan Henderson volunteers to fight Lyoto Machida at UFC 173
Two days after a comeback win over light heavyweight Mauricio “Shogun” Rua in UFC Fight Night 38's main event, Dan Henderson is apparently eager to get back in the cage. Link
- Titan FC 28 fills up with UFC veterans, including Herman, Brilz, Magalhaes
Titan Fighting Championship’s next card has started to fill up with a group of big-show veterans. Link
- UFC Fight Night 38 medical suspensions: 'Shogun' draws possible six-month term
Headliner Mauricio Rua and Michel Prazeres led the list of medical suspensions arising from Sunday’s UFC Fight Night 38. Link
- 'UFC 173: Weidman vs. Machida' lineup finalized, Varner-Krause kicks off PPV
The 12-bout lineup is set for May’s “UFC 173: Weidman vs. Machida” event. Link
- The Ultimate Fighter 19: Team Edgar vs Team Penn – Cast Revealed
On Wednesday, April 16, Ultimate Fighting Championship fans will get their fill of the UFC’s long-running reality series, The Ultimate Fighter, as FOX Sports 1 showcases the season-ending The...
- CBMMA not planning review Jussier Formiga vs Scott Jorgensen despite fight-changing headbutt
Jussier Formiga's headbutt of Scott Jorgensen won't go through a review process by the CBMMA as it stands now. Link
- Gracie Barra Statement on Firing of Otavio Sousa
Gracie Barra Ivrine's Chris Pizzo spoke to Jiu Jitsu Style Magazine about the firing of multiple time world Champion Otavio Sousa. Link
- Luke Barnatt meets Sean Strickland in battle of unbeatens at UFC Fight Night 41
A pair of unbeaten middleweights will meet when the UFC touches down in Berlin for the first time in May. Link
- Alexander Gustafsson: I'll take another fight in case of Jones-Teixeira rematch
Alexander Gustafsson knows what he wants next. He also knows what he thinks is likely to happen next for him. Link
- ONE FC beefs up heavyweight division by signing UFC and TUF vet James McSweeney and more
Also joining the fold are Igor Subora and Chi Lewis Parry. Link
- Fabio Maldonado wants a bout with Dan Henderson
Brazilian UFC light heavyweight Fabio Maldonado is hoping to parlay a three-fight winning streak into a bout with legend Dan Henderson. Link
- Jacare Souza wants the winner of Michael Bisping vs. Tim Kennedy
The 34-year-old Brazilian promises to be at his best for his next Octagon outing. Link
- Koscheck is planning on at least two more fights
UFC welterweight Josh Koscheck has two fights remaining on his UFC contract, and he intends to fight out that contract. Link
- Fight card set for Saturday's Cage Warriors Fight Night 10 event on MMAjunkie
The eight-bout lineup is set for Saturday’s Cage Warriors Fight Night 10 event in Jordan, which streams live and free on MMAjunkie in North America. Link
- James McSweeney vs. Chris Lokteff among 'ONE FC 15: Rise of Heroes' additions
English kickboxer and UFC veteran James McSweeney (12-11) will makes his promotional debut against fellow heavyweight Chris Lokteff (12-1) at “ONE FC 15: Rise of Heroes.” Link
- Dennis Siver denies doping, blames unnamed supplement for failed drug test following UFC 168
Siver accepts responsibility, but vehemently denies trying to use banned substances to try to get a competitive edge. Link
- John Dodson vs. John Moraga set for UFC Fight Night in Albuquerque
Flyweight power-puncher John Dodson meets a familiar foe in John Moraga this June as part of UFC Fight Night in Albuquerque. Link
- Sergio Pettis vs. Yaotzin Meza booked for UFC Fight Night 43 in Albuquerque
Bantamweights Sergio Pettis (10-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) and Yaotzin Meza (20-9 MMA, 1-2 UFC) have been booked for a meeting at UFC Fight Night 43 in Albuquerque UFC officials today announced the bout....
- Edimilson 'Kevin' Souza meets Mark Eddiva at UFC Fight Night 42 in Brazil
The UFC is starting to build its May return to South America with the addition of a featherweight bout. Link
- Yves Jabouin vs. Mike Easton slated for UFC 174 in Vancouver
A bantamweight bout between Yves Jabouin (19-9 MMA, 4-3 UFC) and Mike Easton (13-4 MMA, 3-3 UFC) has joined this summer’s UFC 174 lineup. Link
- Ernest Chavez vs. Elias Silverio added to UFC Fight Night 42 in Brazil
A pair of unbeaten lightweights have been matched up for the UFC’s May trip to Brazil. Link
- WSOF champ Steve Carl on Palhares: 'Scariest guy I've ever gotten in the cage with'
Some fighters believe that over-preparing for opponents’ strengths is the key to success, but World Series of Fighting welterweight champion Steve Carl isn’t one of them. Link