- K-Dojo Coach says UFC talent isn't exactly Russian
The head of K-Dojo Warrior Tribe speaks up about the mis-labeling of many UFC and Bellator fighters as Russians. Link
- Robbie Lawler admits he took a few years off from sparring before turnaround
For a guy who makes his living knocking opponents senseless, Robbie Lawler admits he’s had considerably little practice doing it in his earlier career. Link
- ONE FC 14 weigh-in results: Larson-Suzuki set for title fight, Osman-Lim scrapped
MAIN CARD -Brock Larson (170) vs. Nobutatsu Suzuki (170) – for welterweight title -Kevin Belingon (134) vs. Dae Hwan Kim (134) -Adriano Moraes (125) vs. Yasuhiro Urushitani (124) -Ariel Sexton (155)...
- Teen battling brain cancer puts UFC atop bucket list
On Tuesday, ABC News published a story about Jake Stoneking, a 19-year-old battling medulloblastoma, a rare form of brain cancer. The story was about the bucket list Stoneking put together after he...
- Resurrection Fighting Alliance Signs 2008 Olympic Wrestler Fredy Serrano to 8-Fight Deal
2008 Olympian Fredy Serrano has signed an eight-fight contract with the Resurrection Fighting Alliance. Link
- Fighter Who Attacked Chael Tossed From TUF Brazil
lot of mixed martial arts (MMA) fans were convinced the shoving match between Ultimate Fighter (TUF): "Brazil 3" coaches Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen (see it here), was staged to help push Fight...
- UFC flyweight Brad Pickett aiming for fight with Ian McCall in either Berlin or Dublin
Coming off of a hard-fought win over injury-replacement Neil Seery, Brad Pickett still wants his originally planned bout against Ian McCall. Link
- UFC, PRIDE, Strikeforce vet Phil Baroni signs with Bellator MMA for May debut
Bellator MMA has a new addition to its welterweight division in the form of veteran Phil Baroni. Link
- Rousey at odds with management, retains legal team
UFC women's bantamweight champion, Ronda Rousey is gearing up with legal representation in preparation of action from her management. Link
- UFC Fight Night: Nogueira vs. Nelson card set with 10 bouts
The UFC Fight Night card in Abu Dhabi on April 11th is set with four main-card bouts and six bouts on the preliminary card. Link
- Bellator 112 weigh-in results: Straus misses mark for title fight with Curran
HAMMOND, Ind. – MMAjunkie was on scene and reporting live from today’s Bellator 112 fighter weigh-ins, where headliner Daniel Straus missed weight for his featherweight title fight against Pat...
- Dana White to meet with Holly Holm this week
Any fight fans still waiting for the eventual "huge announcement" that UFC color commentator Joe Rogan promised regarding the next opponent for women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey might want...
- Dana White says Chael Sonnen vs. Wanderlei Silva still isn't signed
The UFC's summer schedule currently lists a grudge match between bitter rivals, Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva, as the headliner of a UFC Fight Night card in Brazil on May 31. However, at least for...
- Zak Cummings Details Ridiculous Failed Weight Cut
Zak Cummings was set to fight Alberto Mina at The Ultimate Fighter (TUF): "China" Finale in Macau, China, but missed the required weight of 170 pounds in a major way. Today, Cummings explained how...
- ONE FC 14 results: Nobutatsu Suzuki tops Brock Larson for welterweight title
Nobutatsu Suzuki survived a few rough moments early against Brock Larson, then cruised to a decision win to become ONE FC’s new welterweight champion. Link
- UFC 171: Hendricks vs. Lawler Weigh-in Video and Results
Pay-Per-View Main Card Johny Hendricks (171.5)* vs. Robbie Lawler (170) – for vacant welterweight title Carlos Condit (170.5) vs. Tyron Woodley (170) Diego Sanchez (155) vs. Myles Jury (156) Jake...
- Robbie Lawler will fight for title even if Johny Hendricks misses weight for UFC 171
Even if Johny Hendricks (15-2 MMA, 10-2 UFC) fails to make weight for Saturday’s UFC 171 pay-per-view headliner, opponent Robbie Lawler (22-9 MMA, 7-3 UFC) will still fight for the title. Link
- Diaz Crashes Weigh Ins, Taunts Too-Heavy Hendricks
Where you at, Johny? Check out Nick Diaz giving Johny Hendricks a hard time as he steps on the scales in his second try at hitting the 170-pound mark after coming in 1.5 pounds heavy in his first...
- Ronda Rousey willing to fight at 145 for Gina Carano – and only Gina Carano
DALLAS – UFC women’s bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey will fight in her former weight class for one person, and one person only. Link
- Scorecards: Pat Curran vs. Daniel Straus tied heading into fifth round at Bellator 112
Just how pivotal was Pat Curran‘s late-fight submission in tonight’s Bellator 112 championship headliner? Link
- John Maguire replaces brother at Cage Warriors 66, March 22 lineup official
Just 21 days after his most recent bout, UF C vet John Maguire has replaced his injured brother at next week’s Cage Warriors 66 event. Link
- Dan Henderson Not Considering Retirement Following TRT Ban
Dan Henderson is zeroed in on his upcoming rematch with Mauricio "Shogun" Rua, but said he is not considering retirement now that TRT is banned in many locations. Link
- Dennis Siver fails UFC 168 drug test
Following two inconclusive test results at UFC 168, reports are coming in that Dennis Siver has been suspended after his B-sample came back positive for hCG. Link
- Bellator's Rebney: Pat Curran-Patricio 'Pitbull' next, but Straus lined up for winner
Bjorn Rebney took some heat for Friday’s main event at Bellator 112. But after the show, he couldn’t help but feel a sense of vindication. Link
- MMA promoter suing province over sanctions
A Saskatchewan MMA promotion is seeking damages for lost business and to strip the governing body of its powers to regulate the sport. Link
- UFC 171 bonuses: Hendricks, Lawler, St. Preux, Bermudez win $50,000
DALLAS – Johny Hendricks, Robbie Lawler, Ovince St. Preux and Dennis Bermudez each earned $50,000 bonuses for their performances at Saturday’s UFC 171 event. Link
- UFC 171's Hendricks vs. Lawler scorecard: Judge Crosby issues 10-8, 10-10 scores
DALLAS – Although all three judges ultimately got to the same score, one took a different route to award Johny Hendricks (16-2 MMA, 11-2 UFC) a five-round decision victory over Robbie Lawler (22-10...
- UFC heads to San Antonio for 'Fight Night' card on June 28
DALLAS – Following its Saturday return to the Lone Star State for UFC 171 in Dallas, the UFC announced a summer return to Texas. Link
- UFC 171 draws reported 19,324 attendance for $2.6 million live gate
DALLAS – Saturday night’s UFC 171 event drew an announced attendance of 19,324 and a live gate of $2.6 million. Link
- Retired UFC vet Nick Diaz: 'I'm ready to fight'
DALLAS – After stepping away from MMA this past year while battling a severe case of burnout, Nick Diaz is growing more and more certain he wants to fight again. In fact, he’s ready to fight now....
- Coach: Carlos Condit suffered small meniscus tear and possible torn ACL
DALLAS – The knee injury that brought a quick halt to Carlos Condit‘s UFC 171 fight with Tyron Woodley is a small meniscus tear and could be a torn ACL, according to his longtime coach. Link
- Diego Sanchez: Poor UFC 171 performance due to food poisoning from steak tartare
DALLAS – Diego Sanchez says he has a good – though baffling – reason for his poor performance at Saturday’s UFC 171 event. Link
- ACL Injury Forces Terry Etim to Withdraw from Bellator Season 10 Lightweight Tournament
Terry Etim suffered an injury to the anterior cruciate ligament in his knee and has withdrawn from his Season 10 lightweight tournament bout against Derek Campos at Bellator 113. Link
- Hendricks vs. Lawler sets striking record
UFC 171's main event title match between Johny Hendricks and Robbie Lawler may have looked awesome, but it turns out it was pretty awesome on paper to. Awesome to the tune of 300+ significant strikes...
- Top prospect Lowen Tynanes in dispute with KOTC involving alleged forged contract
Unbeaten KOTC champ and ONE FC contender, Lowen Tynanes is mired in a contract dispute with King of the Cage stemming from an alleged forged contract that locks up the fighter for 3 years. Link
- With Terry Etim off Bellator 113 card with ACL injury, Tim Welch takes tourney spot
Terry Etim, a former UFC fighter who recently made a successful Bellator MMA debut, has been replaced at Friday’s Bellator 113 event. Link
- Cincinnati's 'UFC Fight Night 40: Brown vs. Silva' lineup finalized with 13 bouts
The 13-bout lineup is set for May’s UFC Fight Night 40 event in Cincinnati. Link
- Johny Hendricks considered pulling out of Robbie Lawler fight due to elbow injury
The UFC 171 main event could have been waved off before it even commenced. Link
- UFC bonus winners now eligible to win motorcycle
$50,000 won't be all some UFC post-event bonus winners will be walking away with. Link
- Holly Holm nearing UFC deal, plotting eventual Ronda Rousey showdown
Holly Holm‘s manager is optimistic the fighter will be in the UFC, but the sides must narrow a financial gap to sign a deal. Link
- Michael Johnson: Nate Diaz, where you at?
Fresh off a disappointing outing against Melvin Guillard, Michael Johnson is aiming at a previous target: Nate Diaz. Link
- King Mo: I am a Better Boxer than ‘Rampage’ Jackson
Muhammed Lawal discusses his upcoming clash with Quinton Jackson at Bellator MMA “Alvarez vs. Chandler 3” with TJ De Santis. Link
- Chael envied Anderson, wants a 3rd bout
The "American Gangster" doesn't regret badmouthing the "Spider" but now praises his rival. Although he wants one more chance against the Brazilian, Sonnen advises him to retire. Link
- Matt Grice continues recovery from tragic accident, not ruling out UFC return
The last time we saw Matt Grice in the octagon, he was putting on a “Fight of the Year” candidate. As he battles back from a life-threatening auto accident, Grice hopes it’s not the last time he...
- Danny Roberts vs. Jim Wallhead headlines Cage Warriors 68
A welterweight matchup between Danny Roberts and Jim Wallhead has been installed as the headlining bout of May’s Cage Warriors 68 event. Link
- Pat Barry Vs. Zack Mwekassa Added To GLORY 16
Retired Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight Pat Barry will make his first appearance for the GLORY kickboxing promotion when he throws hands against Zack Mwekassa inside the 1STBANK...
- MacDonald Battles Unknown Hand Injury
In a recent interview, Michael McDonald explained that Urijah Faber loss at UFC on FOX 9 wasn't all that bad for his mixed martial arts (MMA) career. He also went on to describe a mysterious hand...
- Bendo/Khabilov five-rounder set for June 7th
Former lightweight champion Ben Henderson will take part in a five-round main event opposite Rustam Khabilov this June in New Mexico. Link
- St. Pierre at Odds with UFC Brass
Despite comments from UFC president Dana White that he "knew for a fact" that former champion Georges St. Pierre would return from his self-imposed UFC exile, an interview with St. Pierre this week...
- Lance Benoist vs. Bobby Voelker added to June UFC event in Albuquerque
A second bout has been added to the UFC event in Albuquerque on June 7th. Link