- Joe Rogan hints at 'huge announcement' regarding Ronda Rousey's next opponent
What's next for UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey? Aside from small roles in a few Hollywood films, we're not really sure. Thankfully, UFC commentator Joe Rogan says something intriguing...
- UFC Fight Night 37 start times, fight card, TV info, fan and media events
The UFC returns to London on Saturday for UFC Fight Night 37 at O2 Arena. Here’s the essential information for the card. Link
- Tony Ferguson meets Katsunori Kikuno at UFC 173 in Las Vegas
Another “Ultimate Fighter” winner has been added to the UFC’s Memorial Day weekend card in Las Vegas. Link
- UFC lands new U.K. 'free-to-air' TV deal
The UFC has a new deal to air on a "free-to-air" station in the United Kingdom, resolving a long-term issue in the international market expansion. Link
- Catch Wrestling Legend Billy Robinson Dead at 74
Catch wrestling legend Billy Robinson has died at the age of 74. Link
- Former UFC Bantamweight Azamat Gashimov Faces Zhenhong Lu at RUFF 12
After an unsuccessful two-fight stint in the UFC, Russian bantamweight Azamat Gashimov returns to action this month, taking on Zhenhong Lu in the main event of RUFF 12. Link
- Matt Brown vs. Erick Silva headlines UFC Fight Night in Cincinnati
The UFC's return to Cincinnati now has a main event pitting hometown favorite Matt Brown against Brazilian striker Erick Silva in a five round headline fight taking place May 10 at the U.S. Bank...
- Mirko Cro Cop: 'It's not Fedor's job to act like my mother'
Together, Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic and Fedor Emelianenko were once counted among the most feared and sought-after professional fighters on the planet. The two legendary figures, along with Antonio...
- UFC signs Bellator HW Ruslan Magomedov
The UFC is making a serious play for heavyweight talent right now, and it looks like they may have even snapped up a fighter from one of their biggest competitors. Link
- Yushin Okami vs. Svetlozar Savov added to World Series of Fighting 9 in Las Vegas
Yushin Okami‘s World Series of Fighting debut will take place later this month, as he’s been added to the company’s March 29 event in Las Vegas. Link
- Sean Strickland replaces Tor Troeng, faces Robert McDaniel at UFC 171
With injury forcing Tor Troeng out of a planned UFC 171 fight with Robert McDaniel (21-7 MMA, 1-1 UFC), Sean Strickland (13-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) has agreed to step in as a replacement opponent. Link
- Piotr Hallman vs. Yves Edwards announced for UFC 173
Veteran lightweight Yves Edwards (42-21-1 MMA, 10-8 UFC) may have his last chance to turn things around in the octagon when he meets up-and-comer Piotr Hallman (14-2 MMA, 1-1 UFC) at UFC 173. Link
- Bellator 110 Peaks at 1.1 Million Viewers for ‘Rampage’-M’Pumbu, Averages 880K
No matter the promotion, Quinton Jackson remains a significant draw. Link
- ACL Tear Could Keep 'Suga' Out For Eight Months
Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans goes into detail about the devastating knee injury that forced him out of his UFC 170 fight against Daniel Cormier,...
- Former champ Junior dos Santos takes on Stipe Miocic in co-main event
Coming off a second loss to the current heavyweight champion, dos Santos will return to the Octagon in May against Stipe Miocic. Link
- Jones to DC: 'I have no interest in fighting you'
UFC Light Heavyweight Daniel Cormier asked Jon Jones for a title shot on Fox's MMA Great Debate Podcast last week and Jon Jones replied, "I have no interest in fighting you right now, only because of...
- Gustafsson 'shocked' to go from PPV to Fight Pass
No. 1 ranked light heavyweight Alexander Gustafsson will face No. 11 ranked Jimi Manuwa in the main event of UFC Fight Night 38, and Gustafsson will be looking for a win to launch him toward another...
- Gilbert Melendez on 'TUF 20' coaches: 'You better believe I called' the Diaz brothers
It appears there will be some 209 in the 702 this summer for the filming of “The Ultimate Fighter 20.” Link
- Both Cris Cyborg and Holly Holm angling for Ronda Rousey fight, Gina Carano silent
In the aftermath of rumors of a "huge" announcement involving Ronda Rousey, two potential opponents for her, Cris Cyborg and Holly Holm are talking up their desire for the fight. Gina Carano hasn't...
- 'Countdown to UFC 171: Hendricks vs. Lawler' debuts Sunday on FOX Sports 1
The UFC’s traditional pre-event show returns this coming Sunday, March 9, with the debut of “Countdown to UFC 171: Hendricks vs. Lawler? on FOX Sports 1. Link
- Glory 14 Zagreb: Full fight card, fight preview, and live streaming results for Spike TV
Saturday night, watch all the action at Glory 14 Zagreb on Spike TV. Bloody Elbow will have spoiler-free coverage right here for Glory 14 and Cro Cop vs. Bonjasky Saturday on Spike. Link
- Friday's Bellator 111 lineup finalized, weigh-ins slated for Thursday in Oklahoma
Share this image:After impressive ratings for its season debut this past week, Bellator MMA returns to Spike TV on Friday with an 11-bout Bellator 111 lineup. Link
- Melvin Manhoef Drops To Welterweight, Fights 'Cyborg' Santos On April 13 In Rio
One of the scariest strikers in all of combat sports, Melvin Manhoef, is dropping to welterweight for an MMA rematch against Evangelista Santos at Gringo Super Fight (GSF) on April 13, 2014, in Rio...
- Meet John Gooden: The newest UFC commentator
The UFC will have a new commentating team going forward as John Gooden, and one-time Welterweight title challenger, Dan Hardy, are on tap to call their first event this Saturday. Find out a little...
- UFC vet Mac Danzig announces retirement, cites health concerns
Mac Danzig is retiring from MMA after 13 years as a professional fighter. Link
- The Fireball Kid returnes in April
For the first time since his controversial split decision loss to Diego Sanchez in March of 2013, Japanese superstar Takanori Gomi will return to the Octagon to face Isaac Vallie-Flagg in a UFC 172...
- MFC brings back 'Punch To Vote' fan ballot to determine MFC 40 main event
Three title fights will take place at MFC 40, and Maximum Fighting Championship fans have been charged with determining which of them will serve as the main event. Link
- Titan FC signs Jason Brilz, who fights Vinny Magalhaes in April
Ex-UFC light heavyweights Vinny Magalhaes and Jason Brilz have been picked up by Titan FC, and have been booked for an April match-up. Link
- Chael Sonnen expects his quality of life to suffer without TRT
After telling everyone last week to'quit complaining' about theUFC's ban on testosterone replacement therapy, Chael Sonnen says the news has a very real adverse impact on his lifestyle. While TRT...
- Danny Castillo rebooked against Charlie Brenneman at UFC 172
After being pulled from a matchup with Isaac Vallie-Flagg in favor of Takanori Gomi, Danny Castillo (16-6 MMA, 6-3 UFC) has received a new opponent: Charlie Brenneman (19-6 MMA, 4-5 UFC). Link
- RFA 13's Dakota Cochrane thinks fast start should stifle Efrain Escudero
When Dakota Cochrane watched a 2012 Resurrection Fighting Alliance headliner between Tyson Griffin and Efrain Escudero, he did so thinking he would be fighting Griffin at a later date. Link
- Bosse out at TUF Nations Finale, promotion seeks new opponent for Jimmo
Steve Bosse‘s UFC debut will have to wait, as an injured shoulder has forced him out of next month’s TUF Nations Finale. Link
- Robert 'Bubba' McDaniel: I'm a really big head case
Robert “Bubba” McDaniel describes himself as a head case, and it’s easy to see why. Link
- EFC Africa fighter Booto Guylain dies from injuries suffered in February bout
Two-time Extreme Fighting Championship Africa veteran Booto Guylain has died as a result of injuries suffered in a Feb. 27 bout under the South African-based promotion’s banner. Link
- Ronda Rousey says she could beat Floyd Mayweather in MMA fight
UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey has dominated her opponents since coming on the scene and is ready to set her sights even higher. Link
- Two UFC 168 Drug Tests Come Back Inconclusive, B Samples Being Tested
Two fighters from the UFC 168 fight card returned inconclusive drug tests following the event on Dec. 28, 2013, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The Nevada State Athletic Commission...
- Jacare Souza Plans August UFC Return, Wants Winner of Michael Bisping and Tim Kennedy
Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza is currently recovering from elbow surgery and anticipates a return to fighting in the UFC this August, according to a report on Wednesday night Link
- UFC Heavyweight Todd Duffee Battling Rare Nerve Disorder
UFC heavyweight fighter Todd Duffee is battling a rare nerve disorder that is keeping him out of the Octagon, according to a report on Wednesday evening. Link
- Brendan Schaub Wants to Fight Mark Hunt, Hunt Says Why Not
UFC heavyweight Brendan Schaub is looking for a fight and would like to face top ten-ranked Mark Hunt next.… Link
- Melvin Guillard Slams London Opponent Michael Johnson: “He Ain’t No Gangster, That’s for Sure”
Melvin Guillard unleashes about his former training partner and upcoming UFC Fight Night 37 opponent Michael Johnson. Link
- UFC returns to Dublin on July 19, targets Glasgow event in 2015
The UFC has added Ireland and potentially Scotland to its upcoming travel schedule, officials today announced. Link
- Record-holder Jim Wallhead returns to Cage Warriors after Bellator, BAMMA runs
Veteran English welterweight and recent Bellator MMA and BAMMA fighter Jim Wallhead (25-8) is returning to the organization where his career first flourished. Link
- Evolve Fight Team searching for 15 fighters at June 21-22 tryouts in Singapore
Evolve Fight Team, one of Asia’s top combat-sports clubs, has announced open tryouts on June 21-22 in Singapore, where the camp is hoping to add 15 fighters. Link
- William Macario vs. Neil Magny added to UFC Fight Night 40 in Cincinnati
A welterweight bout between “The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 2? runner-up William Macario (7-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) and “TUF 16? semifinalist Neil Magny (9-3 MMA, 2-2 UFC) has joined May’s UFC Fight Night 40...
- Hendricks sees Condit-Woodley winner up next, says Nick Diaz doesn't yet deserve title shot
Johny Hendricks will soon get a chance to win the UFC welterweight belt that eluded him this past November when he lost a controversial split decision to now-former champ Georges St-Pierre. Link
- Tyson Griffin goes after UFC champ Jon Jones on Twitter
Ex-UFC fighter Tyson Griffin can’t figure out why Jon Jones doesn’t want his next opponent to be Daniel Cormier, but his search for an answer has the UFC light heavyweight champ’s attention. Link
- Titan FC 28 books Mike Ricci vs. George Sotiropoulos
Titan FC 28 may not have an official date or venue, but it does have a pretty solid line up for next month's fight card. Link
- California commission announces 'total ban' of testosterone-replacement therapy
The California State Athletic Commission is tightening its rules when it comes to therapeutic-use exemptions for testosterone-replacement therapy, and in the interim, has announced a “total ban” on...
- UFC running two shows on same day in May
The UFC will be running two shows on the same day in late May, and will be returning to Dublin in July. Link
- Carlos Condit confirms Nick Diaz turned down fight, still interested in rematch
Long before Tyron Woodley ever entered the picture, an exasperated UFC President Dana White told reporters back in December that he attempted to book a rematch between Carlos Condit and Nick Diaz to...