- TUF Brazil cast announced
The cast has been revealed for the next season of the Ultimate Fighter Brazil starring Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva as opposing coaches. Link
- Pederneiras states that Brazil has the better fighters
Nova Uniao head coach Dede Pederneiras claims Brazilian fighters are just better, arguing that only in his country athletes thrive and reach achievements without the proper support. Link
- Nate Diaz asks for his release from the UFC
It looks like another Cesar Gracie fighter wants to test the free agent maket. Unfortunately for him, he's still under contract. Link
- Dillashaw vs. Mizugaki set for UFC 173
A very important bantamweight battle is likely set for the UFC 173 card in May. Link
- Sean Soriano out, Mike Brown meets Estevan Payan at UFC on FOX 11
Less than a week after he was announced for a fight on the card, an injury has knocked Sean Soriano from the UFC’s debut in Orlando, Fla. Link
- UFC Fight Night 38 lineup finalized with 10 bouts on FOX Sports 1
The lineup is set for next month’s UFC Fight Night 38 event, which includes 10 bouts on FOX Sports 1 and a pair of matchups on UFC Fight Pass. Link
- Unified Weapons Master: Wear battle armor, fight MMA, get free bagels
It's like MMA...except wearing body armor from Halo. Link
- Victory 'Official Motorcycle Partner' of Bellator
Bellator MMA, the world's largest global tournament based mixed martial arts promotion and Victory Motorcycles announced today an extension of the brand partnership marking Victory Motorcycles as the...
- UFC signs Czech heavyweight Viktor Pesta
New fighters continue to be signed at a furious pace as the UFC picks up undefeated heavyweight Viktor Pesta. Link
- Matt Brown wants Rory MacDonald at UFC Fight Night 40 in Cincinnati
The top ten-ranked Brown (18-11) would like to return to action in his home state of Ohio at UFC Fight Night 40 on May 10 in Cincinnati. He’d like a top ten-ranked opponent, particularly Rory...
- Al Iaquinta meets Mitch Clarke at UFC 173 in Las Vegas
The UFC continues to fill outs its Memorial Day weekend show with the addition of a lightweight fight. Link
- Cormier eyes title shot or contender's bout next
With his 205 lb. debut behind him, Cormier is aiming high for his next fight in the light heavyweight division. Link
- Bellator dispute put UFC's Mina on hold
Undefeated since starting his MMA career 8 years ago, Alberto Mina should've been given a shot at the big leagues a long time ago. It's better late than never though, as the Hong Kong native spoke to...
- Riddle 'Dana is an insecure bald man on TRT'
Welterweight standout and lightning rod, Matt Riddle discusses thoughts on Dana White's very public insults, the difficult year he's had and the desire he still has to get back to the only place he's...
- 'WSOF Canada 1: Ford vs. Powell' replay airs Friday on NBC Sports Network
As a reminder, NBC Sports Network airs the first WSOF Canada event on Friday at 9:30 p.m. ET (6:30 p.m. PT). Link
- Cage Warriors 65 streams Saturday on MMAjunkie, UFC vet Maguire in headliner
If you’re up early for the TUF China Finale on Saturday, go ahead and extend your MMA-viewing day with a live and free stream of Cage Warriors 65. Link
- UFC champ Jose Aldo posts video mocking Anthony Pettis and the Korean Zombie with homophobic slurs
The UFC's Featherweight champ and his friends made a video of them singing a song disparaging the UFC Lightweight champ Anthony Pettis and former Featherweight title challenger Chan Sung Jung. Link
- With Santiago Ponzinibbio out, Jordan Mein gets new UFC on FOX 11 opponent
With “The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 2? veteran Santiago Ponzinibbio (18-2 MMA, 0-1 UFC) out, welterweight Jordan Mein (27-9 MMA, 1-1 UFC) has a new opponent for UFC on FOX 11. Link
- Rampage Jackson: 'Here's a secret that the UFC won't tell you...right now Bellator is getting more ratings than UFC'
Despite evidence to the contrary, Rampage Jackson says that the UFC is losing the ratings battle with Bellator. Link
- Daron Cruickshank vs. Erik Koch set for UFC Fight Night live
Lightweight prospects Koch and Cruickshank get their next assignment...against each other. Link
- Bellator and Everlast Team Up to Introduce New MMA Glove at Friday’s Bellator 110 Event
Everlast Worldwide Inc. and Bellator MMA, have collaborated to produce the next-generation of MMA fight glove. The new glove will debut when Bellator’s 10th season kicks-off on Friday, Feb. 28, with...
- Lyoto Machida: “I Can Fight Jacare if Everybody Wants It [Before a UFC Title Shot]“
Lyoto Machida's recent successes at middleweight have planted him squarely at the top of the division's title talk, but he's okay with the idea of possibly fighting Jacare Souza first.… Link
- Matt Bessette Excited to Fight Diego Nunes and Beat Him to Move on in Bellator Tournament
Four straight wins have Connecticut native Matt “Mangler” Bessette riding high into this season’s Bellator featherweight tournament, ready to challenge UFC veteran Diego Nunes. Link
- After 'three elbow surgeries in four months,' Cung Le doesn't want a UFC headliner
MACAU – At 41 years old, Cung Le knows his days as a professional fighter are numbered. But with three fights left on his UFC contract, Le said he’d like to complete the deal. Link
- BREAKING: TRT Banned For Use By Fighters In State Of Nevada
The Nevada Athletic Commission passed a motion to ban therapeutic use exemptions for testosterone replacement therapy during a meeting Thursday. Link
- Brazilian Commish likely to still allow Hendo TRT
The Brazilian MMA commission states that Dan Henderson's therapeutic use exemption for testosterone is likely to be approved, but they remained non-committal on the prospect of following the NSAC's...
- Bellator 110 weigh-in results: 'Rampage' heavy for tourney fight with M'Pumbu
All but one of the dozen fighters in two Bellator weight classes are official for their tournament bouts at Bellator 110. Link
- Vitor out; Machida in at UFC 173
On the same day the Nevada State Athletic Commission announced a major change in its policy on testosterone-replacement therapy, there has been a major change at the top of the next major card the...
- Zak Cummings vs. Alberto Mina pulled from Saturday's TUF China Finale
Saturday’s fight card for the TUF China Finale is down to eight bouts following today’s loss of a preliminary-card fight. With Zak Cummings (16-3 MMA, 1-0 UFC) expected to come in eight pounds heavy...
- Vitor Belfort: UFC pulled me from UFC 173; I didn't withdraw
Vitor Belfort is out of UFC 173, but the middleweight says it was not his decision. Link
- Brazil no longer allowing TRT exemptions
The Comissão Atlética Brasileira de MMA has decided to follow in Nevada's footsteps and no longer grant exemptions for Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Dan Henderson will be the last fighter granted...
- Dustin Poirier meets Akira Corassani at TUF Nations Finale
Dustin Poirier (15-3 MMA, 7-2 UFC) will look for his fourth win in five fights when he meets fellow featherweight Akira Corassani (12-3 MMA, 3-0 UFC) at the TUF Nations Finale in April. Link
- Frustrated Alberto Mina wanted to fight but listened to coaches' advice
MACAU – Alberto Mina (10-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC) didn’t care how much Zak Cummings (16-3 MMA, 1-0 UFC) weighed. He just wanted to fight. Link
- Chris Weidman opens as -210 favorite over Lyoto Machida in UFC 173 title fight
Much like Vitor Belfort, the man he replaced in the upcoming UFC 173 headliner, Lyoto Machida has been tapped the underdog in his middleweight title fight with champion Chris Weidman. Link
- UFC Fight Night Macao Weigh-In Results
FIGHT PASS MAIN EVENT -John Hathaway (171) VS Dong Hyun Kim (171) FIGHT PASS MAIN CARD -TUF CHINA WELTERWEIGHT FINAL -Zhang Lipeng (170) VS Wang Sai (170) -Shawn Jordan (261) VS Matt Mitrione (260)...
- Cage Warriors 65 weigh-in results: Co-headliners on mark, but three miss weight
Although all four co-headliners successfully hit their marks, three other competitors from Saturday’s Cage Warriors 65 card today missed weight at the official fighter weigh-ins. Link
- Alvarez v Chandler III set for Bellator PPV May 17
Bellator has announced their PPV debut. On May 17, it will be a Bellator PPV featuring Eddie Alvarez vs. Michael Chandler III. Link
- TUF China bonuses: Nam/Tokudome, Kim, Mitrione
Check out who performed exceptionally enough at this morning's TUF China Finale to earn some post-fight bonus cash. Link
- Michael Chiesa meets Francisco Trinaldo at UFC 173 in Vegas
A lightweight bout between “The Ultimate Fighter 15? champion Michael Chiesa (10-1 MMA, 3-1 UFC) and “TUF: Brazil” vet Francisco Trinaldo (14-3 MMA, 4-2 UFC) is the latest addition to the UFC 173...
- TUF China Finale draws announced attendance of 6,000 in Macau
MACAU – Saturday’s TUF China Finale drew an announced attendance of 6,000, which UFC executives classified as a sell-out. Link
- UFC announces 'Fight Night' return to Macau in August, Japan show in September
UFC announces 'Fight Night' return to Macau in August, Japan show in September Link
- Titan FC 27 results: Ricci dominates Gurgel, Riddle taps Kuiper
Mike Ricci was looking to make a statement on what he hopes is his way back to the UFC. He did so in dominant fashion. Link
- Mohegan Sun Regulator backtracks on claim Rampage and King Mo Scuffle was Pre Planned
After the official fighting at Bellator 110 ended, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and "King" Mo Lawal angrily confronted one another mid-cage, requiring physical separation by concerned onlookers. This...
- Rebney: 'Rampage' vs. 'King Mo' tourney final may end up on PPV
Not long after Quinton Jackson knocked out Christian M’Pumbu on Friday night, he had to be separated from Muhammed Lawal in the cage at Bellator 110. Link
- Cage Warriors 65 results: Saul Rogers upsets John Maguire
To the surprise of many, five-time UFC veteran John Maguire was upset by healthy underdog Saul Rogers after three rounds of closely contested action in the Cage Warriors 65 headliner. Link
- Cage Warriors 66 lineup complete for Denmark with Hermansson vs. Torres
The lineup for Cage Warriors’ debut in Scandinavia later this month is complete with the addition of a middleweight bout. Link
- Former EFC Africa Heavyweight Champion Ruan Potts Set to Make UFC Debut Against Soa Palelei
MMA has been on a rapid rise in South Africa with EFC Africa leading the way. No fighter on the African continent has made a bigger impact than Ruan “Fangzz” Potts. Currently training with UFC...
- Lorenz Larkin vs. Constantinos Philippou slated for UFC Fight Night 40 in Cincinnati
Two middleweights hope to rebound when they meet at UFC Fight Night 40 in Cincinnati. Link
- UFC contender Phil Davis critical of how title shots are dished out
UFC Light Heavyweight Phil Davis wasn't exactly thrilled to hear that Daniel Cormier will be getting a title shot. Link
- TUF China Finale milestones and footnotes
Saturday’s TUF China Finale featured a Korean bulldozer slugging, an Englishman dominating, a Boilermaker besting a Tiger, and a one-of-a-kind finish in the main event. * Vaughan Lee put together the...