- UFC 170 official weigh-in results
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET) -Ronda Rousey (135) vs. Sara McMann (135) – for women’s bantamweight title -Daniel Cormier (205) vs. Patrick Cummins (205) -Rory MacDonald (171) vs. Demian Maia...
- Cris Cyborg plans to drop to 135 pounds, 'retire' Ronda Rousey by end of year
Before Ronda Rousey enters the Octagon on Saturday night, her rival Cris Cyborg had some strong words for the UFC women's bantamweight champion. In a prepared statement to 'Inside MMA' on Friday,...
- Caceres/Perez targeted for TUF Nations Finale
A bantamweight tilt between Alex Caceres and Erik Perez is reportedly set for the TUF Nations Finale in Quebec City on April 16th. Link
- Cage Warriors Fight Night 10 set for March 28, features Allan Love vs. Norman Paraisy
Cage Warriors Fight Night 10 is official for March 28 at King Hussein Youth City Boxing Arena in Amman, Jordan, and the first three fights on the card are also now set. Link
- Legacy FC 28 results: 'Bubba' Bush bests Cleveland, retains title
Legacy Fighting Championship middleweight title holder William “Bubba” Bush (7-2) retained his title in impressive fashion, dominating an overmatched Rakim Cleveland (8-4) en route to a submission...
- UFC books Mexico City debut with TUF: 'Latin America' live finale in November
Much like it has in Canada, Brazil and China, UFC will extend its reach across Latin America by way of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF), featuring a live season finale this November in Mexico City. Link
- Mark Hunt wants Alistair Overeem rematch
Mark Hunt has gone on record stating he would like to rematch Alistair Overeem. Link
- UFC 170 salaries: Ronda Rousey, Daniel Cormier paydays lead $843K payroll
UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey and light heavyweight contender Daniel Cormier were the top earners at Saturday’s UFC 170 event. Link
- UFC 170 bonuses: Rousey, Maia, MacDonald and Thompson each take home $50,000
Ronda Rousey takes home one of the two "Performance of the Night" bonuses for her first round win over Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170. Link
- Dana White on Ronda Rousey vs. Cris Cyborg fight: 'Maybe we can do it'
Following UFC 170 UFC president Dana White discussed the possibility of a Ronda Rousey vs. Cris Cyborg title fight, and what would have to happen for that fight to take place Link
- White says Patrick Cummins will get another shot in the UFC
LAS VEGAS – His UFC debut may not have been anywhere close to what he was planning or hoping for, but Patrick Cummins will get another shot in the octagon. Link
- Dana White Talks Nick Diaz Returning to the UFC: “It’s Not Even Worth Talking About”
Nick Diaz showed up to UFC 170 in Las Vegas on Saturday night looking for a fight, but Dana White isn’t convinced. Link
- Hiroyuki Takaya Scores Quick Stoppage, Caol Uno Tops Jesse Brock at ‘VTJ 4th’
With two striking specialists sharing the cage, the main event of Vale Tudo Japan’s latest offering promised fireworks, and Hiroyuki Takaya delivered by knocking out Yojiro Uchimura with a barrage of...
- Rory MacDonald and a UFC 170 win that nearly wasn’t thanks to an avocado
Prior to the buildup for Saturday’s UFC 170, the only things, really, that had done so were Carlos Condit late in one fight and Robbie Lawler in his most recent outing. But not long before Saturday’s...
- UFC 170 post-fight facts: Rousey makes history with 56-day title turnaround
UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey made history at UFC 170 when she successfully defended her belt for a second time in 56 days, marking the quickest turnaround between title defenses in...
- TUF China Finale - Tourney final postponed, Lee vs. Phan promoted to TUF China Finale main card
One of the tournament finals from “The Ultimate Fighter: China” has been postponed, and as a result, Saturday’s TUF China Finale event has a new main-card bout. The featherweight tournament finale of...
- MMA-Themed Reality Series ‘Combate Americas’ Set for Cable TV Premiere
The mixed martial arts-themed reality show “Combate Americas” will kick off its initial season with a two-hour series premiere tonight at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT on the Spanish-language cable network...
- Gilbert Melendez agrees to new contract; will coach opposite Pettis on TUF 20
The Ultimate Fighting Championship® announced tonight that No. 2 ranked lightweight contender Gilbert Melendez has agreed to a new contract with the organization. Terms of the deal were not...
- Arianny: Ronda's not a good role model for women
UFC Octagon girl Arianny Celeste has some sharp words for women's Bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey. Link
- After confrontation at UFC 170, Phil Baroni and Bobby Green take their beef to Twitter
Bobby Green and Phil Baroni almost got into a fight in the crowd of UFC 170, two days later the situation still has not settled down. And now War Machine is involved. Link
- Cris Cyborg says that Dana will just find another reason to keep her out of the UFC
After parting ways with Tito Ortiz as her business manager, Cris Cyborg has a few words for her detractors. Link
- Titan FC owner institutes finish bonuses
New Titan FC owner, Jeff Aronson, talks about how Titan differs from Bellator, not competing with the UFC and revolutionizing fight bonuses and fighter contracts. Link
- UFC 170 medical suspensions: MacDonald, Assuncao among those with potential long terms
A dozen fighters were given medical suspensions following their bouts at this past Saturday’s UFC 170. Five of them could be out as long as six months. Link
- Jamie Varner meets James Krause at UFC 173 in Las Vegas
A former WEC champion has been added to the lineup of the UFC’s annual Memorial Day weekend card in Las Vegas. Link
- Brett Johns defends bantamweight title vs. James Brum at Cage Warriors 67
Cage Warriors Fighting Championship will return to Wales in April for a bantamweight title fight. Link
- Bellator Middleweight Champ Alexander Shlemenko Signs Multi-Fight Contract Extension
Alexander Shlemenko has agreed to a multi-year, multi-fight contract extension with Bellator MMA, according to a Monday release from the promotion. Link
- Bellator Announces Deal with OSN; Season 10 Events to Air in Middle East, North Africa
Bellator MMA may not have signed Gilbert Melendez, but the promotion continues to expand its global reach. Link
- Former UFC heavyweight champ Mark Coleman selling Pride GP 2000 trophy on Ebay for $24.5K
Four years after his retirement from MMA, the first ever UFC heavyweight champion has put his Pride Grand Prix 200 trophy up for auction on Ebay. Link
- Floyd Mayweather will fight Marcos Maidana on May 3rd Showtime PPV
Boxing's pound-for-pound best fighter will face Marcos Maidana in a welterweight main event this May. Link
- UFC Fight Night 36 drug tests come back clean
The Brazilian MMA athletic commission (CABMMA) on Monday announced that drug tests were performed for all fighters at UFC Fight Night 36, and the results came back negative. Link
- 10 fights official for UFC Fight Night 39 in Abu Dhabi
In the main event, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (34-8-1 MMA, 5-4 UFC) meets “TUF 10? winner Roy Nelson (19-9 MMA, 6-5 UFC) in a heavyweight bout. The co-main event features featherweights Clay Guida...
- Rory MacDonald wants Hendricks/Lawler winner
UFC welterweight Rory MacDonald says he would like to fight for the welterweight title after the champion is decided at UFC 171. Link
- Aldo: 'Rankings is f**king useless'
Responding to criticism from UFC president Dana White, Jose Aldo explains that the only thing he cares about is winning, not rankings. Also his trainer isn't worried that Gilbert Melendez is getting...
- Thomson 'sick' about Melendez shot, wants Aldo
The former Strikeforce champ was talking retirement until he heard his old rival Gilbert Melendez would be getting a UFC title shot. Now he wants one of his own. Link
- TUF 115lbers react to Melendez-Pettis as coaches
Carla Esparza, Joanne Calderwood, Felice Herrig and other Ultimate Fighter strawweights react to the naming of Melendez and Pettis as coaches. Link
- Bart Palaszewski, one of two to beat UFC champ Pettis, confirms retirement
Bart Palaszewski, a former IFL fighter who eventually took his talents to the WEC and UFC, has officially retired from the sport. Link
- 'TUF: Brazil 3,' featuring Sonnen and Silva, debuts March 9 on UFC Fight Pass
The highly anticipated third season of “The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil” will debut March 9 on UFC Fight Pass. Link
- Sonnen Returning To 185 After Beating Bum-derlei
It looks like "The American Gangster" might be going back to the middleweight division after he settles his beef with "The Axe Murderer" at light heavyweight. Link
- Georges St-Pierre Walked Away Due to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre walked away from fighting and relinquished his title following his UFC 167 title defense againstJohny Hendricks in November 2013. He recently sat...
- Bellator's Season 10 middleweight tourney features Grove vs. Cooper, Marshall vs. Cramer
The field is set for Bellator MMA’s Season 10 four-man middleweight tournament, officials today announced. Link
- Visa issues hit Friday's Titan FC 27 debut on CBS Sports Network
Titan FC’s debut show on CBS Sports Network has hit a few road bumps and forced some changes to Friday’s seven-bout card. Link
- Eddie Wineland vs. Johnny Eduardo set for UFC card in Cincinnati
A bantamweight clash has been added to the UFC Fight Night card in Cincinnati. According to sources close to the situation, Eddie Wineland returns to the Octagon in a 135-pound fight with Brazilian...
- Rory disputes med suspension, 'There's no injury'
After the medical suspensions for UFC 170 were made public by the Nevada athletic commission, "Ares" took to Twitter to discount his reported six month suspension. Link
- Glory announces Glory 16 Denver May 3
Get information here on the US return of Glory. The kickboxing organization will present Glory 16 live from Denver on May 3. Link
- UFC's Stipe Miocic still healing, but welcomes Junior dos Santos matchup
UFC heavyweight Stipe Miocic said he’s open to fighting Junior dos Santos after the ex-champ respectfully called him out on MMAjunkie Radio. Link
- White on UFC 170: Regardless of PPV numbers, 'it's still the biggest women's fight ever'
MMA observers might never know how effective an Olympic-tinged promo was for UFC 170, but according to UFC President Dana White, the recent event should be considered a success for women’s...
- UFC heavy Travis Browne has low testosterone but rejects TRT, says it's cheating
Travis Browne has harsh words for UFC fighters taking testosterone replacement therapy. Link
- UFC 171 lineup set with St. Preux-Krylov in PPV opener, Gastelum-Story in final prelim
The 13-bout lineup is set for next month’s UFC 171 event, which includes a championship headliner between Johny Hendricks (15-2 MMA, 10-2 UFC) and Robbie Lawler (22-9 MMA, 7-3 UFC). The winner gets...
- Vaughan Lee likely headed to flyweight after TUF China Finale
HONG KONG – Vaughan Lee has spent a lot of time thinking about his inconsistent UFC career, visualizing his primary goals, trying to realize what it takes to get himself over the hump. Link
- Friday's Bellator 110 lineup finalized, Yamauchi vs. Martinez to main card
Friday’s Bellator 110 fight card, which kicks off the organization’s 10th season, has undergone some small changes and has a new main-card bout. Link