- Gagnon-Gorman, Stout-Noons, Booked for 'TUF Nations' Finale
“The Ultimate Fighter Nations: Canada vs. Australia” will conclude on April 16 when the UFC hosts the live season finale from Pepsi Coliseum in Quebec City. Link
- Alistair Overeem dropped muscle, upped cardio for UFC 169 fight with Frank Mir
Alistair Overeem says he has intentionally dropped some weight for his scheduled fight with Frank Mir this Saturday at UFC 169. Link
- Jessica Andrade to Face Raquel Pennington
“The Ultimate Fighter” Season 18 winner Julianna Pena has pulled out of a planned meeting with Jessica Andrade at UFC 171 due to injury. Link
- Kamal Shalorus-Ariel Sexton Lightweight Bout Completes One FC 14 Fight Card
The fight card for One FC 14 is now complete with 10 fights, as One Fighting Championship officials Wednesday announced a lightweight pairing between Kamal Shalorus and Ariel Sexton. Link
- Roy Nelson vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira planned for UFC event in Abu Dhabi
The UFC is returning to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates for the first time since 2010, and a heavyweight bout between "Big Country" and "Big Nog" is in the works. Link
- Details emerge regarding Mir's TRT TUE for UFC 169
NJSACB counsel Nick Lembo on Frank Mir's therapeutic use exemption for testosterone replacement therapy. Including robust testing Mir must undergo. Link
- Michael Bisping Eye Exam Inconclusive; Tim Kennedy Bout in a Holding Pattern
Michael Bisping’s fighting career is still on hold despite a recent eye exam in London that was supposed to determine whether or not his depth perception and peripheral vision were up to snuff for a...
- Evan Dunham vs. Mark Bocek slated for TUF Nations Finale
A lightweight bout between Evan Dunham (14-5 MMA, 7-5 UFC) and Mark Bocek (11-5 MMA, 7-5 UFC) will be part of April’s live finale for “The Ultimate Fighter Nations: Canada vs. Australia,” officials...
- Michael Bisping cleared for TUF Nations Finale headliner with Tim Kennedy
NEW YORK – Michael Bisping (24-5 MMA, 14-5 UFC) got the green light, and his planned headliner with fellow middleweight Tim Kennedy (17-4 MMA, 2-0 UFC) is set. UFC President Dana White today...
- TUF China Finale adds Nam Phan vs. Vaughan Lee, tournament finals
The TUF China Finale, a live conclusion to “The Ultimate Fighter: China” reality series, has added three bouts, including two tournament finals and a bantamweight bout between Nam Phan (18-12 MMA,...
- Dana White confirms Fabricio Werdum vs. Travis Browne as UFC on Fox 11 main event
A heavyweight fight between Travis Browne and Fabricio Werdum will be the main event of UFC on Fox 11 in Orlando, Florida on April 19th. Link
- Chael vs. Wand Likely to Support Weidman vs. Belfort in May, but Punishment Due for TUF Fight
The date for Chris Weidman’s middleweight title defense against Vitor Belfort has yet to be set, but it’s sounding more and more likely that it will happen in May. Link
- Report: Bethe Correia meets Jessamyn Duke at UFC 172
A pair of undefeated recent UFC debut winners will meet in April in Baltimore. According to a report from Combate, Brazil’s Bethe Correia (7-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC) will meet Jessamyn Duke (3-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC)...
- Dana White: Julianna Pena's 'worst injury ever' resulted from attack by male training partner in gym
"It’s the worst injury I’ve ever heard of, ever, in this sport, and you hear about those types of injuries in football. Apparently, when she came into the gym -- and again, she was hysterical when I...
- UFC 169 Predictions with “The King of Rock ‘n Rumble” Elvis Sinosic
Elvis picks Barao, Aldo and Overeem. It is a great analysis of each fight if you ask me. UFC 169 Predictions with “The King of Rock ‘n Rumble” Elvis Sinosic
- Dana White Confirms That Lesnar Wants Back & Surprise! Surprise! The UFC Will Have Him
UFC prez Dana White tells TMZ Sports … Brock Lesnar wants to RETURN to the Octogon … and White says he’d LOVE to have him back. Link
- Sicilia squashes White's claims Pena was assaulted
Sam Sicilia tries to put a halt to Dana White's stories of Julianna Pena being assaulted at her gym, leading to the traumatic knee injury that forced her out of her upcoming bout. Link
- Coast Guard vet Elias Garcia meets Olympic gold medalist at tonight's Legacy FC 27
Elias Garcia had been through U.S. Coast Guard boot camp, as well as search and rescue in Louisiana, following Hurricane Katrina to start a military career that continued with some high-intensity...
- Shintaro Ishiwatari Defends Bantamweight Belt, UFC Vet Yuki Kondo Returns at Pancrase 256
The first Pancrase card of 2014 will be headlined by a bantamweight title match between defending champion Shintaro Ishiwatari and challenger Yo Saito, and will also feature the return of veteran...
- Chael Sonnen-Wanderlei Silva to Join Chris Weidman-Vitor Belfort Card in May or July
When Chris Weidman defends his UFC middleweight title against Vitor Belfort later this year, the fight will be joined by another high-profile Brazilian-American matchup. Link
- Former UFC light heavyweight Vinny Magalhaes signs five-fight deal with Titan FC
The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 8 runner-up is expected to make his debut in April. Link
- Michael Chiesa releases statement on Julianna Pena injury, says she wasn't attacked
UFC lightweight Michael Chiesa, a teammate of Julianna Pena in Spokane, WA, released an official statement regarding what caused Julianna Pena's knee injury. Link
- Dana White on Pat Barry stepping away from MMA: 'I'm happy'
UFC president Dana White reveals how much other MMA fighters like Pat Barry, including a certain former UFC champion, 'Brock Lesnar doesn't f---ing like anybody, but he really likes Pat Barry and has...
- After missing weight, Olympian Henry Cejudo's Legacy FC future now uncertain
After missing weight for his second straight Legacy FC fight, Henry Cejudo‘s future in the organization appears uncertain. Link
- KSW Light Heavyweight Champion Jan Blachowicz Signs with UFC
Top Polish light heavyweight Jan Blachowicz is now a member of the UFC roster. Link
- Joseph Benavidez vs Tim Elliott set for UFC 172
UFC 172 is filling up quickly, and a fantastic Flyweight matchup has just been announced. Former #1 contender, Joseph Benavidez, will look to get back in the win column when he takes on Tim Elliott...
- UFC 169 Weigh-in Results: Lineker at 127 lbs. makes 126 one hour after weigh-ins
UFC 169 Weigh-in Results: Lineker weigh 127 The full UFC 169 weigh-in results include: MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET) Renan Barao (135) vs. Urijah Faber (134.5) Jose Aldo (145) vs. Ricardo...
- Referee and judging assignments for UFC 169's top three fights
A veteran referee and fighter are among those overseeing UFC 169's main event on Saturday at Newark, N.J.’s Prudential Center. Link
- Frank Mir: I don't 'have an issue going to another organization'
NEW YORK – Frank Mir’s UFC job may be on the line on Saturday at UFC 169, but the same can’t be said for his overall MMA career. Link
- Legacy FC 27 results: Means scores quick win, Cejudo grinds out Garcia
Welterweight striker Tim Means (20-5-1) is now 2-0 since his UFC release after earning a quick stoppage win over Artenas Young (10-7). The bout served as the main event of Friday’s Legacy Fighting...
- Dana White gives 'green light' for Jose Aldo to move to lightweight and face Anthony Pettis
UFC president Dana White feels the time may be right for Jose Aldo to make the move to 155 pounds and face UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis. 'It would be awesome,' says White Link
- Cage Warriors adds four to roster, including Bellator vet Jack Hermansson
Ahead of its first event of the 2014 calendar year, England’s Cage Warriors Fighting Championship has bolstered its roster yet again. Link
- RFA 13 heads to Nebraska with Dakota Cochrane vs. Efrain Escudero
Resurrection Fighting Alliance will return to the state it started in when it brings RFA 13 to Lincoln, Neb., next month. Link
- Texas Athletic Commission changes Eye vs. Kaufman to 'No Contest' without explanation
Now nobodies happy. If Sarah Kaufman felt slighted by the Texas Athletic Commission before, Eye is very likely sharing her pain. Link
- Bellator 111 lineup set with six-fight preliminary card
The second event of Bellator MMA’s upcoming 10th season has been set. Link
- Cub Swanson at UFC 169? 'They brought me out, so that must say something'
Could the UFC’s possible next featherweight title challenger be cageside tonight for UFC 169? Link
- Former UFC bantamweight Miguel Torres set to return to MMA action on Feb. 15 in Hammond, Indiana
Former World Series of Fighting (WSOF), World Extreme Cagefighting (WEC) and Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) bantamweight Miguel Torres is set to return to the cage on Feb. 15 in Hammond. Link
- Alan Belcher talks about taking time away from MMA to heal and practice Jiu Jitsu
It's not quite retirement, but Alan Belcher is taking a long break from UFC competition to do something he loves, practice Jiu Jitsu. Link
- Abel Trujillo takes home two bonuses
Lightweight Abel Trujillo took home two performance bonus checks with his thundering knockout win over Jamie Varner at UFC 169. Link
- Affliction Clothing Co-Founder Todd Beard Passes Away
Affliction Clothing co-founder Todd Beard passed away Friday, according to former business partner Tom Atencio. Link
- Urijah Faber tore hamstring heading into bantamweight title fight at UFC 169
Following his first round TKO loss to Barao, Faber reveals that he persevered through an early camp hamstring injury to challenge for the bantamweight title. Link
- Dana White: Herb Dean made a mistake in stopping UFC 169's main event
UFC president says 'best referee in the business' Herb Dean 'rarely makes mistakes,' but he made on one on Saturday night in Renan Barao vs. Urijah Faber fight Link
- UFC 169 medical suspensions
Eight fighters on the UFC 169 fight card receive indefinite medical suspensions, two others receive 30 and 60 days off from the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board. Link
- Nick Catone gets decision win, injures knee
UFC middleweight Nick Catone's split decision win over Tom Watson has apparently proven very costly. Link
- Dana White says Aldo vs. Pettis is already booked
UFC president, Dana White announces that Jose Aldo's next opponent will be LW champ, Anthony Pettis. Link
- Despite Alistair Overeem's callout, UFC boss says Brock Lesnar isn't returning
It appears former heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar‘s potential return to the UFC has gone from a “you never know” to a simple “no.” Link
- Chris Cariaso wants Ian McCall after UFC 169 win
NEWARK, N.J. – Chris Cariaso is gunning for a shot at the UFC flyweight title. Link
- UFC 169 draws reported 14,308 attendance for $1.651 million live gate
NEWARK, N.J. – Saturday night’s UFC 169 event drew an announced attendance of 14,308 and a live gate of $1.651 million. Link
- Two members of UFC 169 live audience stabbed during event
Reports of stabbings in the audience at UFC 169 have been confirmed by the Newark Police department. Link
- White: 'It was a crappy performance by Alistair'
UFC president Dana White seemed less than pleased by Alistair Overeem's overall performance at UFC 169 Link