- Kaitlin Young receives huge cut from training and many stitches
Check out this incredibly graphic cut Kaitlin Young received during training. Link
- Hackleman tried to get Chuck to stop banging
John Hackleman of The Pit was Joe Rogan's guest on the Joe Rogan Experience and he revealed that he'd been trying to get Chuck Liddell to change his fighting style before Liddell finally retired....
- Tito risks paralysis if he fights again
The Bellator CEO says a medical specialist has told him that the former UFC champ could end up paralyzed if he fights again. Link
- NBC Sports in talks to air Bellator Prelims?
It looks like NBC sports has decided who the second best MMA promotion in the world is and it's not the WSOF. Reports are breaking that the network offered to buy the rights to air upcoming Bellator...
- Rousey: Ugly bone breaks are just part of the game
The UFC women's Bantamweight champ has a blase attitude about broken bones in the Octagon and she wouldn't hesitate to snap the arm of a foe who won't tap. Link
- UFC champ Anthony Pettis targeting July 5th return
Anthony Pettis has been out of action since winning the lightweight title last August, but he could be back for the UFC's big 4th of July weekend PPV. Link
- Alistair Overeem still managed by Authentic Sports but training in Thailand for must-win
With a critical fight approaching at UFC 169, Alistair Overeem has moved his training camp from South Florida to Thailand. Link
- Luke Rockhold Lobbying for Michael Bisping Fight, Also Interested in Fighting at Light Heavyweight
Former Strikeforce middleweight champion Luke Rockhold is lobbying for a fight with Michael Bisping and is interested in fighting in the light heavyweight division. Link
- Magomedrasul “Frodo” Khasbulaev’s Visa Issues Put Career and Bellator Title Shot On Hold
Visa issues have put Bellator Season Featherweight Tournament winner Magomedrasul "Frodo" Khasbulaev's career and title shot on hold. Link
- UFC Featherweight Tom Niinimäki Headed for The Sunshine State
Finland’s Tom “Stoneface” Niinimäki is moving to Florida to train full time at the Blackzillians gym in Boca Raton, reports our content partner FightSport.fi. Link
- Chris Leben will now coach Victory MMA in San Diego
Chris Leben's legacy is open to debate, but his career in mixed martial arts (MMA) will live on. In an open letter to his fans posted on Facebook, "The Crippler" laid out his future in the fight...
- Michael Johnson replaces Ross Pearson, meets Melvin Guillard at UFC Fight Night 37
Michael Johnson (14-8 MMA, 6-4 UFC) continues to volunteer for every lightweight fight available, and this time, the UFC granted his wish. UFC officials today announced that Johnson has replaced an...
- Dana White: 'I used to beat the living s--t out of Tito Ortiz'
Dana White might be (mostly) done with the boxing business, but that doesn't mean he doesn't still love the sport. White treated the media on Wednesday to a screening of his new boxing reality show...
- WSOF 8: Johnson #1 earner, Patino out indefinitely
The Salary numbers are in from the World series of fighting's latest show and it looks like Anthony "Rumble" Johnson is walking away with the biggest paycheck and Jorge Patino is walking away with...
- Two more ex-UFC fighters sign with Titan FC
Titan Fighting Championship has added former lightweight contender George Sotiropoulos and flyweight Iliarde Santos to the fold, and both will debut in April. Link
- UFC 170's Daniel Cormier doesn't see UFC on FOX 10 broadcast duties as distraction
In a little more than four weeks, Daniel Cormier (13-0 MMA, 2-0 UFC) will make his light heavyweight debut at UFC 170 against former champ and current top contender Rashad Evans (21-3-1 MMA, 14-3-1...
- Reminder: 'The Fighters' debuts tonight on Discovery Channel
As a reminder, the new reality series from UFC President Dana White and “The Ultimate Fighter” producer Craig Piligian debuts tonight at 9 p.m. ET on Discovery Channel. Link
- Ben Askren reveals details behind new contract with ONE FC
Ben Askren had a tumultuous 2013 and is looking to put all of that behind him in 2014. With a new contract in ONE Fighting Championship (ONE FC), the former Bellator welterweight champion revealed...
- Titan FC signs top Brazilian bantamweight prospect Luis 'Japa' Rafael Laurentino
Shortly after the addition of George Sotiropoulos (details) comes another impressive signing from Titan FC. Link
- With no UFC fight on the horizon, Khabib Nurmagomedov teases entry into Metamoris 3
Royler Gracie, Vinny Magalhaes, Dean Lister ... Khabib Nurmagomedov? The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) lightweight contender can't seem to find anyone willing to face him inside the Octagon,...
- White says Thomson to get next title shot with win
UFC president, Dana White says Josh Thomson to get next title shot with win. Melendez on deck for a shot if Henderson wins. Link
- White says Weidman/Belfort to happen on either the Memorial Day or July 4th card
In an interview with FOX Sports, UFC president, Dana White has narrowed down the upcoming title bout between current Middleweight champion, Chris Weidman and Number 1 contender, Vitor Belfort to...
- Bellator MMA's Bjorn Rebney: No current plans for a second season of 'Fight Master'
It looks as though Bellator’s foray into reality TV is a lone one, at least for the moment. Link
- ONE FC Fills Up “War of Nations” Fight Card, Including Popular Malaysian Peter Davis
The ten-fight card for ONE FC: War of Nations is complete with two more bouts featuring Malaysian fighters added to the event, which will take place at Stadium Negara in Kuala Lumpur on March 14....
- Three Fights Announced for Road FC 14 Including 145-Pound Grand Prix Final
Three fights have been confirmed for Road FC 14, which is set for the Seoul Olympic Hall on Feb. 9 and will be headlined by the final of the promotion’s 145-pound Grand Prix. The card will be the...
- UFC signs 10-0 Alberto Mina for TUF: China Finale
The UFC has signed a top welterweight prospect in Alberto Mina. The Hong Kong-based Brazilian is set to make his debut at the TUF: China Finale in Macau. Link
- UFC 169 head-to-head with Super Bowl due to weather? 'I'll move my fight to Monday,' White jokes
So what happens if inclement weather forces the Super Bowl to move from Sunday to Saturday, which in turn would have it going head-to-head with UFC 169? UFC President Dana White doesn’t necessarily...
- Dana White on Chris Weidman: “How is He Not No. 1 Pound-for-Pound if He Beats Vitor Belfort?”
It’s no secret that UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman’s next title defense will be against Vitor Belfort. It’s also no secret that UFC officials plan for the bout to be in Las Vegas in late...
- Dana White: 'Contrary to popular belief, I have nothing negative to say about old NSAC regime'
UFC president Dana White talks about the NSAC, and the positives he sees for the sport of MMA in 2014 Link
- Pairings revealed for featherweight-tourney opening round at Bellator 110
The opening round of Bellator’s Season 10 featherweight tournament is slated for Bellator 110, and officials today revealed the tourney’s four matchups, including Diego Nunes vs. Matt Bessette. Link
- UFC on FOX 10 official weigh-in results
MAIN CARD (FOX, 8 p.m. ET) -Benson Henderson (156) vs. Josh Thomson (155) -Gabriel Gonzaga (258) vs. Stipe Miocic (245) -Donald Cerrone (155) vs. Adriano Martins (155) -Darren Elkins (145) vs. Jeremy...
- Jake Ellenberger says he's fighting Tarec Saffiedine at UFC 172 in April
A bout originally scheduled to headline this month’s UFC Fight Night 34 is back on for UFC 172. Welterweight Jake Ellenberger (29-7 MMA, 8-3 UFC) today announced via his personal website that he is...
- UFC on Fox 10 not filling seats in Chicago
It looks like the UFC is having trouble filling up the United Center in advance of it's January 24th show in Chicago, Illinois. Link
- Legacy FC signs 'TUF 12' champ Jonathan Brookins, who's headed to flyweight
Jonathan Brookins (13-6), a fan favorite who won “The Ultimate Fighter 12? as a lightweight, is headed to flyweight with a new promotional home. Link
- UFC champ Demetrious Johnson: John Lineker should have been cut for missing weight
If UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson were calling the shots, fellow 125-pounder John Lineker would no longer be a part of the UFC roster. Link
- Joe Warren slated for title fight at Bellator 118 on May 2
Joe Warren has a date and headlining spot for his upcoming Bellator MMA title shot, officials today announced. Link
- RFA 12 results: Ortega edges Koch for 145 title, Munhoz defends at 135
Brian Ortega (8-0) and Keoni Koch (5-1) gave the fans everything they wanted and more in the RFA 12 main event, fighting hard for 25 minutes to determine which man would go home with the vacant...
- UFC on FOX 10 bonuses: Caceres earns $100K, Cerrone and Pettis each pocket $50K
CHICAGO – Donald Cerrone and Sergio Pettis each earned $50,000 bonuses for their performances at Saturday’s UFC on FOX 10 event, while Alex Caceres doubled up and scored $100,000 for his efforts....
- UFC on Fox 10 bonuses and awards: Donald Cerrone head kick earns $50K
UFC on Fox 10: "Henderson vs. Thomson", from the United Center in Chicago, Illinois, has officially wrapped, which means it's time for those select fighters who went above and beyond in their...
- Official scorecards for Benson Henderson vs. Josh Thomson at UFC on FOX 10
Check out the scorecards for Saturday’s UFC on FOX 10 headliner between Benson Henderson (20-3 MMA, 8-1 UFC) and fellow lightweight Josh Thomson (20-6 MMA, 3-2 UFC). Link
- Dana White: After 'typical Ben Henderson fight,' UFC title shot not likely next
For UFC President Dana White, a split decision in favor of ex-lightweight champ Benson Henderson in UFC on FOX 10's headliner wasn’t cause for outrage. Link
- UFC on FOX 10 draws reported 10,895 attendance for $863,655 live gate
CHICAGO – Saturday night’s UFC on FOX 10 event drew an announced attendance of 10,895 and a live gate of $863,655. Link
- UFC 169 Will Move to Sunday if Severe Weather Shifts Super Bowl to Saturday
Severe weather could force a change in this year’s Super Bowl date and time, and that could affect UFC 169’s schedule. Link
- Former UFC Fighter Keith Jardine Chases Down, Subdues Mail Thief Near Albuquerque Home
Former UFC and Strikeforce fighter Keith Jardine chased down a mail thief near his Albuquerque, N.M. home recently and subdued the perpetrator while waiting for police to arrive. Link
- Josh Thomson considering retirement after UFC on FOX 10 loss
CHICAGO – It was a rough night for Josh ThomsonCHICAGO – It was a rough night for Josh Thomson. Link
- UFC signs Chinese stars Li Jingliang and Jumabieke Tuerxun
The UFC has added Chinese champions Li Jingliang and Jumabieke Tuerxun to their roster. Link
- With student's victory, emotional UFC vet Kurt Pellegrino can finally say farewell
CHICAGO – For a few years now Kurt Pellegrino has been trying to convince himself that his fighting days are truly done, but for some reason he just couldn’t get the retirement to take. Link
- Gabriel Gonzaga posts pic of broken hand after UFC on FOX 10 loss
Following his loss to fellow heavyweight Stipe Miocic in UFC on FOX 10's co-headliner, Gabriel Gonzaga posted two photos that both tell the same story. Link
- UFC on FOX 10 winner Chico Camus discusses falling out with Roufusport
CHICAGO – Despite a split with Duke Roufus’ famed Roufusport camp, Chico Camus is holding out hope he can still reunite with his former home down the road. Link
- UFC on Fox 10 reported live gate is lowest Chicago card, 2nd lowest Fox card to date
The live gate and attendance numbers are in for UFC on Fox 10, and they're low as expected. Link