- Georges St-Pierre Shoots Down Rumors; Rematch Already in the Works
UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre fueled a quagmire of conjecture following his UFC 167 victory overJohny Hendricks, saying, “I am going to hang my gloves up for a little bit and make sense...
- Jacare returns to action Feb. 15 against Carmont
The UFC has lined up two of it's top ten middleweights for the co-main event of it's February 15th card in Jaragua do Sul, Brazil. Link
- Bellator sends Matt Riddle packing
A welterweight feature fight between Matt Riddle and Nathan Coy has been removed from Friday’s Bellator 109 season-ending fight card. Not only is the fight off, so is Riddle’s Bellator tenure, which...
- WSOF Signs Ex-Bellator Heavyweight Scott Barrett, CFA Champ Valdir Araujo
World Series of Fighting on Tuesday announced a pair of new roster additions, as heavyweight Scott Barrett and welterweight Valdir Araujo have signed multi-fight deals with the Las Vegas-based...
- Dana White: “GSP Has to Defend the Belt or Retire”
As far as Dana White is concerned, Georges St-Pierre only has two options right now: defend the UFC title or retire from MMA. Link
- RFA 11 Fight Card Undergoes a Quick Shuffle; Tyler Toner Now Faces Raoni Barclos
A series of unforeseen events has created a new and exciting co-main event for RFA 11, as the promotion heads back to Denver, the city where it all started 20 years ago. Link
- TUF 18's Cody Bollinger: 'I wouldn't mind kicking President Barack Obama's little ass once'
Waiting for his WSOF debut, Bollinger let loose a Facebook statement venting his frustrations with the POTUS. Link
- Rick Story interested in fighting fellow UFC 167 winner Tyron Woodley
After thumping Brian Ebersole for three rounds over the weekend, UFC 167 winner Rick Story has sights set on the upper tier of the welterweight division. Link
- Jason 'Mayhem' Miller apologizes to Uriah Hall
Jason 'Mayhem' Miller offers a public apology to Uriah Hall after run in at Commerce Casino in October. Link
- Manny Pacquiao's coach Freddie Roach in wild brawl with Brandon Rios' coaches
Freddie Roach got into a dispute with Brandon Rios' coaching team over access to a gym and it erupted into a wild brawl featuring lots of homophobic and racial slurs. Link
- Scott Askham injury scraps BAMMA 14 middleweight title fight, Ion Pascu now meets Max Nunes
An injury has knocked a title fight off next month’s BAMMA 14 card in England. Link
- Cro Cop: I Have No Respect For Fedor Emelianenko
When he's not busy telling Dana White how to run UFC, Mirko Filipovic is telling Fedor Emelianenko what he can and can't say. Link
- Details emerge in lawsuit by ex-GSP manager
Details have emerged of a massive series of lawsuits against UFC Welterweight champ Georges St. Pierre by his ex-manager Shari Spencer. GSP stands to lose millions. Link.
- Brian Melancon injury scraps bout with Robert Whittaker from UFC Fight Night 33 in Australia
The UFC’s return to Australia next month will go on minus one fight. Brian Melancon (7-3 MMA, 1-1 UFC) has been forced out of his fight with “The Ultimate Fighter: Australia vs. U.K.” winner Robert...
- UFC welterweight standout, Brian Melancon announces retirement due to kidney problems
UFC welterweight standout, Brian Melancon has called an end to his career today, announcing his retirement via Facebook. Link
- KSW 25 Update: Light Heavyweight Champ Jan Blachowicz Scratched Due to Injury
A mere five days after it was announced, the KSW 25 co-main event has been altered due to injury. Link
- GSP won't fight again without Freddie Roach in his corner
The superstar boxing trainer claims that the UFC champ texted him saying he won't fight again without Roach in his corner. Link
- ‘World Series of Fighting 7: Johnson vs. Kyle’ lineup complete with 11 fights
Four new preliminary bouts have been added to next month’s World Series of Fighting 7 event, and the night’s lineup is now complete with 11 fights. Link
- UFC signs flyweights Ryan Benoit, Josh Sampo for fight at TUF 18 Finale in Las Vegas
Next week’s Season 18 live finale for “The Ultimate Fighter” has a new flyweight bout added to the docket, and the UFC has two new prospects added to its 125-pound division. Newcomers Ryan Benoit...
- WSOF's Mike Kyle out with broken toe, Anthony Johnson fight postponed
World Series of Fighting 7's headlining bout between Mike Kyle and Anthony Johnson, set to take place on Dec. 7 in Vancouver, has been postponed due to an injury suffered by Kyle in training. The new...
- Thiago Silva vs. Ovince St. Preux added to UFC Fight Night 35 in Georgia
A light heavyweight matchup between Brazilian slugger Thiago Silva (16-3 MMA, 7-3 UFC) and former University of Tennessee linebacker Ovince St. Preux (14-5 MMA, 2-0 UFC) has been added to January’s...
- Johny Hendricks Says His “Knee is Fine,” Doesn’t Expect to be Sidelined Until 2014
ollowing a loss to Georges St-Pierre at UFC 167 over the weekend, Johny Hendricks not only ended up on the wrong end of a split decision, he also wound up on the Nevada State Athletic Commission...
- Michael Bisping cleared to train, wants higher-ranked opponent than Tim Kennedy
Michael Bisping was in a chipper mood on Wednesday's edition of UFC Tonight on FOX Sports 1. And why shouldn't he be? Bisping, who has been sidelined due to a detached retina, got some good news from...
- Kelvin Gastelum avoids surgery, aims for slot on UFC’s Mexican debut
“The Ultimate Fighter 17? winner Kelvin Gastelum won’t fight again until next year, but he’ll also avoid the lengthy delay a surgery would have brought and is instead aiming for return at the UFC’s...
- Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Stipe Miocic added to UFC on FOX 10 in Chicago
A heavyweight matchup between Gabriel Gonzaga (16-7 MMA, 11-6 UFC) and Stipe Miocic (10-1 MMA, 4-1 UFC) is the latest addition to the UFC’s first FOX-televised event of 2014. Link
- Manager Ed Soares: Nogueira brothers expect UFC return in first half of 2014
With only two fights between them in the past year, brothers Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira are working hard to get back in the cage as soon as possible. The Nogueiras,...
- Rashad Evans: Daniel Cormier could be my next opponent
Fresh off a dominant win over Chael Sonnen, Rashad Evans could introduce Daniel Cormier to the UFC light heavyweight division. Evans (19-3-1 MMA, 14-3-1 UFC) on Wednesday told “UFC Tonight” that he’s...
- Cain Velasquez Confirms He Won’t Need Shoulder Surgery, but Next Title Defense on Hold
UFC heavyweight champ Cain Velasquez says he is expected to avoid surgery on his left shoulder, but his next title defense is currently on hold. Link
- Anthony Pettis, Nick Diaz camps clash, throw drinks in Las Vegas nightclub over UFC 167 weekend
Anthony Pettis details a recent dust up between members of his entourage with those of the Nick Diaz camp in a Las Vegas, Nevada, nightclub last weekend during the UFC 167 festivities. Link
- WSOF Inks 'Bear' Barett, 'BBMonster' Araujo
World Series of Fighting (WSOF) signs heavyweight mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter Scott "The Bear" Barrett, as well as welterweight standout Valdir "BBMonster" Araujo. Both fighters ink exclusive,...
- UFC Champ Anthony Pettis Going Under the Knife in December, Plans to be Back by Summer
UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis recently had to back out of the first planned defense of his title due to a knee injury. Pettis had been slated to put his newly minted belt on the line...
- Georges St-Pierre recovers stolen Range Rover, gets new one
Rumors aside, it’s clear UFC welterweight champ Georges St-Pierre needs a break from fighting and deserves the vacation he’s on right now. A lot may be on his mind after beating Johny Hendricks at...
- Dana White Suggests MMA Judges and Referees Need Grappling Experience as Job Requirement
If you haven’t done some Brazilian jiu-jitsu or a form of grappling, UFC president Dana White doesn’t find you qualified to officiate MMA. White said on Wednesday evening that referees and judges...
- Dana White to 'p*ssies' calling for his retirement: 'Go f*ck yourself'
UFC president Dana White went on The Underground to address a thread calling for his retirement. Things went about as you'd expect. Link
- Magomedov out, Will Chope vs. Max Holloway signed for UFC Fight Night 34 in Singapore
With Bekbulat Magomedov still under contract and scheduled to fight at RUFF, newly signed featherweight prospect, Will Chope will instead face Max Holloway at UFC: Singapore. Link
- Injury forces Shane del Rosario out of UFC 168 fight against Guto Inocente
Shane del Rosario will wait a while longer to try to get back on the winning track. Link
- Dana White Explains Why Georges St-Pierre Owes UFC More Fights
Despite some backlash, UFC President Dana White is standing by his original statement in claiming Georges St-Pierre owesJohny Hendricks and fans another fight in the Octagon. Link
- Bellator 109 weigh-in results: Champ Shlemenko, challenger Marshall cleared for title fight
Bellator middleweight champion Alexander Shlemenko (184.7) and hard-hitting challenger Doug Marshall (184.3) made their championship fight official at today’s Bellator 109 weigh-ins. MAIN CARD (9...
- Frank Trevino signs with UFC, hopes to debut at first event in Mexico
Undefeated MMA vet Frank Trevino has gotten his wish to compete inside the octagon. Link
- Ronda Rousey shed 17 pounds in 24 hours to prove that cutting weight is mental
Though she probably could have saved herself a few pounds of sweat and just deferred to David Grant, who cut weight and hit his mark like a pro. Link
- Tito Ortiz Spy Cam Footage Casts Doubt on Jenna Jameson's Parenting
http://www.bjpenn.com/tito-ortiz-releases-troubling-spy-cam-footage-of-ex-jenna-jameson/ Unbeknownst to adult film actress Jenna Jameson, her ex, Tito Ortiz had been filming her every-move through...
- Thiago Silva not fighting Ovince St. Preux at UFC Fight Night 35 after all
It didn't even take 24 hours for Thiago Silva/Ovince St. Preux to be scrapped from the UFC Fight Night 35 lineup. Link
- Lorenzo Fertitta: UFC will run 40+ events in 2014
UFC co-owner Lorenzo Fertitta says that the promotion will be running 54 events in 2014. Link
- UFCs Dana White to produce Boston-inspired boxing show, 'The Fighters' on Discovery Channel
UFC President Dana White will serve as executive producer for an upcoming Discovery Channel show, "The Fighters." It will mark the first time White has been involved in the sport of boxing as...
- RFA 11 Weigh-in Results: Matt Manzanares and Zach Makovsky On Weight for Main Event Battle
The RFA 11 main card airs live on AXS TV at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT on Friday night. RFA 11 Weigh-in Results (All weights in pounds) Main Card Bouts (on AXS TV): -Matt Manzanares (124.6) vs. Zach...
- Johny Hendricks claims that poor hand wraps had him punching GSP at only 70% power
The UFC Welterweight contender says that a bad hand-wrapping job caused him to pull back on his punches against Georges St-Pierre at UFC 167. Link
- Stefan Struve Responding Well to Treatment for Heart Condition After Return to Training
Stefan Struve's representative told MMAWeekly.com that the 6-foot-11-inch Dutchman is optimistic about a return to the Octagon after responding well to treatment for a heart condition. Link
- Chico Camus vs. Yaotzin Meza bantamweight bout added to UFC on FOX 10 in Chicago
A pair of bantamweights will meet when the UFC returns to Chicago in January. Chico Camus (13-4 MMA, 2-1 UFC) and Yaotzin Meza (20-8 MMA, 1-1 UFC) have been booked for a fight at UFC on FOX 10. UFC...
- UFC 167 drug tests come back clean for all fighters on card
The Nevada State Athletic Commission on Friday announced that drug tests were performed for all fighters at UFC 167, and the results came back negative. Link
- UFC 167 gate second-best all time with $5.7 million from 13,621 tickets sold for 'St. Pierre vs. Hendricks' on Nov. 16 in Las Vegas
The official numbers are in for UFC 167, and according to the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC), the world's largest mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion pulled in its second-best haul of all...